Nikora Mana Tuhakaraina (born April 7, 1978) is a Maori Professional Wrestler and promoter from New Zealand who has competed in New Zealand, Australia and the U.S. as Mana. He debuted in 2000 after a chance meeting with The Barbarian, who recommended that he contact the Wild Samoan Wrestling School. He competed for Afa's WXW promotion for years, becoming a 2x WXW Heavyweight Champion. He has also competed for the National Wrestling Alliance, MLW, CHIKARA, CZW and many other promotions.
As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
- The Big Guy: He's 6'4 and over 300 lbs.
- The Brute: For Larry Sweeney in CHIKARA in 2005-2006, after Larry had fired Sweet 'n' Sour International (Crossbones, Rorschach and Mano Metallico) at Aniversario Orange.
- Finishing Move: Polynesian Plunge, Anahera Driver
- Perky Female Minion: Alere Little Feather
- Popularity Power: In WXW at least. He debuted as a heel but the fans' reaction was enough to turn him into a face.
- Power Stable:
- (in WXW): Team Dean
- (in the Cyberspace Wrestling Federationnote ): The Foreign Exchange
- Put on a Bus: He left after Sweeney defeated him at Aniversario Delta, May 26, 2006.
- Red Baron: "The Polynesian Warrior"
- Screaming Warrior
- Start My Own: New Horizons Pro Wrestling in Perth, Australia, which he established in 2007.
- Tag Team:
- Tribal Facepaint
- Wild Samoan: As stated, he's a Maori, but he plays the gimmick very straight otherwise. He was trained by the Trope Namers, after all.
- Wrestling Monster: Booked this way in MLW.