Keith Lee (born November 8, 1984) is an American professional wrestler from Wichita Falls, Texas. Previously a football player, Lee got his start on the Texas indies before being signed to Ring of Honor, where he tag-teamed with Shane Taylor as part of the "Pretty Boy Killers". He began to become a phenomenon on the indies however when he started branching out, and has since wrestled for Limitless Wrestling, EVOLVE, WWN, Pro Wrestling Guerilla and WWE. He was released from WWE on the 4th of November in the latest round of WWE's slash-and-burn mass talent releases.
"BASK IN MY TROPES' GLORY!"
- Acrofatic: When a 320-pound man performs huracanranas like someone 150 pounds lighter, you can't help but to think he disables physics every time he's in the ring.
- Cultured Badass: His entire persona is based on the fact that he's not just big and fast, he's very smart. His promos emphasize just how erudite he actually is.
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: His independent and WWE themes,"Bask in my Glory", "Limitless" and "Born to Bring It" are sung by himself.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: From Wichita Falls.
- Finishing Move: A sit-out pop-up powerbomb he calls the "Spirit Bomb" and a fireman's carry into a Jackhammer he calls the "Big Bang Catastrophe". Pre-WWE, he called the latter "Ground Zero."
- In the Hood: Mainly in ROH, though he does have one in promotional images for WWE.
- Large Ham: Even more so than the average professional wrestler. He speaks in an almost theatrical manner.
- Lightning Bruiser: Typically wrestles like a hoss and can easily throw guys smaller than him around (and at 340, that's most guys). Can also out-flip some Cruiserweights. Lee is truly freakish.
- Red Baron: "Limitless"
- Scary Black Man: When a superstar has taken refuge in the corner to collect themselves, Lee rises up behind them on the apron with a menacing scowl. When the superstar realizes that he's standing there, the Oh, Crap! look on their face says it all.
- Shout-Out: Has a finishing move called the "Spirit Bomb". In WWE he also has a move called the "Big Bang Catastrophe", which going by the same token, might recall the Big Bang Attack.
- Has a signature move called "Grizzly Magnum".
- Smug Super: Of a kind.
- The Rival: Dominic Dijakovic, another large man with physics-defying agility.
- Tag Team: The Pretty-Boy Killers, with Shane Taylor.