Blue Milk Special is a webcomic parody of the original Star Wars trilogy (with select parts of the Expanded Universe thrown in as well).
Generally, most of the tropes appearing in the original trilogy movies appear in the strips. Important pieces of dialog also appear.
Generally funny. Sometimes NSFW.
They also are doing a Spin-Off of BMS called The Darklighter Chronicles exclusively for their Patreon subscribers.
Blue Milk Special provides examples of:
- All Animals Are Dogs: Chewbacca, despite being intelligent (and capable of English speech).
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Anakin massacred a bunch of Tusken raiders, slaughtered countless Jedi children, and whined more than Luke did in the first movie.
- Ass Shove:
- By a Probe Droid, naturally, during the Empire Strikes Back arc.
- Earlier, in the Episode IV arc:Vader: Several transmissions were sent to this ship by rebel spies. Where are the plans they sent you?
Capt. Antilles: In my ass!
Vader: (to Stormtrooper) Check and see if he's telling the truth. (Antilles's eyes bulge)
- Badass Long Robe: Biggs Darklighter and his cape.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Bobba Fett combines this with Mistaken for Badass, by repeatedly taking credit for badass things people accuse him of, and through people assuming his Achievements in Ignorance and Lethal Klutz tendencies are intentional.
- Brick Joke: Give him a break... ...she's just discovered snow.
- The Cameo: In preparation for the assault on the 2nd Death Star, we get quite a gathering of foreigners.
- This page contains cameos of heroes from Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica (1978), Blake's 7, and others.
- This page is filled with villains from most of the above franchises and more.
- All of which turns out to be plot-relevant, as the final space battle is all the heroes and villains from various sci-fi mediums fighting each other.
- Captain Obvious: The sand troopers scouting in Tatooine keeps on making remarks that should be obvious to anyone who has eyes.Trooper: We've found the pod sir. The hatch is open.
Leader: Really? Tell me something I don't know.
Trooper: Look, sir! Sand!
- Casanova Wannabe: Han Solo.
- Cheating with the Milkman: The very first strip of the comic proper has implied sex between Aunt Beru and the Jawa milkman.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Vader, natch. He's much more concerned with losing the latte maker than losing a battle, and repeatedly references Star Trek.
- Composite Character: Leia becomes a mix of her canon personality and Carrie Fisher.
- Depraved Bisexual: This version of Jabba has male and female dancers.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: A random bystander refers to Luke as a blond chick.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Jerjerrod would rather tell his subordinate to stall for time (via installing a Windows update) than fire a laser that would kill his own men, regardless of whether the Rebels would die too or not.
- Fate Worse than Death: Mentioned by name in the comic title here.
- Foreign Queasine: Where the title of the comic comes from...
- Four-Fingered Hands: Which makes it look a little weird when Vader does the Vulcan salute.
- I Drank WHAT?!: When Luke & Obi-Wan meet Han & Chewie in the cantina.Han: So you locals actually like this blue milk stuff?
Luke: Well sure...blue milk is good. But what you are drinking is a blue milk special. Blue milk comes from a female bantha's mammary glands.
Obi-Wan: Bantha boobs...
Luke: Special is produced by male banthas.
[cue Oh, Crap! face from the two smugglers]]
- I Banged Your Mom: Vader to Luke, here.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: Han does this very calmly after he finds out that Leia is Vader's daughter.
- Jedi Mind Trick: It's a Star Wars parody. The authors would be remiss if it weren't included. However, in its first opportunity to appear, it doesn't work.
- Kill It with Fire: Right in the middle of a Shout-Out to Aliens, we get this scene.
- Mars Needs Women: Averted with Jabba. Apparently he's just as willing to take male dancers in scantily-clad outfits as female ones, but he already has two of them by the time Han and Luke get captured.
- Memetic Badass: Boba Fett in-universe. In reality a Paper Tiger who thanks to a mixture of self-advertisement and sheer dumb luck has gotten the undeserved reputation as the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy.
- Misfit Mobilization Moment: The fleet prepares to attack the 2nd Death Star.
- Mistaken for Gay: Han and Chewie misunderstand "myself, the boy, two droids, and no questions asked."Han: Look, there are cheap motel rooms for that kind of thing.
- Must Have Caffeine: Vader is almost never seen without his mug of coffee.
- My Future Self and Me: Seventies George Lucas often comes into conflict with Present Day George Lucas, culminating in a fight.
- Mythology Gag: All over the place, relating to the original production of Star Wars, deleted scenes and the like.
- No OSHA Compliance: Death Star Inspection has Tarkin giving an inspection of the Death Star and criticizing the lack of guard rails over bottomless pits, and bulkhead doors that close so fast as to bisect stormtroopers.
- Not Quite Dead: Biggs Darklighter.
- Painting the Medium: In this strip, one of The Cameo characters does a textbook job of painting the fourth wall.
- Perfectly Cromulent Word: "Forciness".
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: these two pages feature a space fleet featuring starships from at least 8 different franchises.
- Running Gag: More than one.
- Biggs swooping in to save Luke, only after Luke has escaped/been rescued.
- That guy who got his arm chopped off keeps losing limbs.
- Sci Fi Cartoonists Have No Sense of Scale: This page does a decent job of illustrating this trope.
- Show Some Leg: C-3PO considers flirting with a bouncer to get into a bar.
- Signed Up for the Dental: General Nadine joins the Rebellion in part due to their better dental plan here.
- Smoking Hot Sex: After Aunt Beru has a tryst with a Jawa.
- Spared by the Adaptation: Technically Biggs is dead but he refuses to accept that unless he can use being dead to get Wedge into trouble.
- Title Drop: See I Drank WHAT?!
- That's No Moon!: Played with then played straight.
- Wretched Hive: Mos Eisley Spaceport, natch.