The evil sorcerer Silver kidnaps women from all over Jarrah to choose a new wife. David, whose wife was among the kidnapped women, joins the rebels and embarks on a quest to find the eight magic orbs and defeat Silver once and for all. During his adventures, he meets several people who help him and might even agree to fight by his side.
- Break the Cutie: Attempted with Jennifer, when David finally kills Silver, she is freed, and claims Silver told her that David died trying to rescue her so she would lose all hope. Thankfully, it didn't work.
- Expy: Silver is pretty obviously inspired by Emperor Palpatine; he even shoots lightning at people at some points.
- Giant Mook: The club-wielding imp guards, Slink after his transformation, and the first boss in the library are actually just bigger and more powerful versions of the normal red imps.
- Hyperactive Metabolism: Eating is the primary way of replenishing health, especially at the beginning.
- Kick the Dog:As if he wasn't evil enough for what he did to the people, Silver gets several of these moments:
- The Mole: William, but only because Silver said he'd spare his wife if he did.
- Small Parent, Huge Child: Silver's son Fuge is much bigger than his father.
- Villain World: The world Jarrah is this, as Silver rules everything.
- Weapon of Choice:
- David prefers swords.
- Sekune is the expert for ranged weapons.
- Jug is best with the war hammer, axe, and mace.
- Cagen prefers to fight bare-handed.
- Chiaro makes best use of spells and magic weapons.
- Even the mooks in Spires fight with tridents.