- Accidental Suicide
- Bald Head of Toughness (part of Bald Women disambig)
- Bald of Authority (part of Bald of Awesome clean up)
- Brains Versus Brawn
- Caught Up in a Robbery
- Death Means Humanity
- Green Means Natural
- Hanging Around
- High-Powered Career Woman
- Identity Breakdown
- Insidious Rumor Mill
- More Experienced Chases the Innocent
- Mysterious Purple
- Otherworldly Communication Failure
- Split Tropes (adopted and launched)
- Suicide by Pills
- Stereotypical Nerd (part of Nerd clean up)
- Superior Twin Teamwork (part of Think Twins clean up)
- Twins Are Special
- Twin Test
Pages With Lots of Contribution
Tropes to Bring to TRS / Do a Wick Check On
- Ranger: Idk what's happening here. Vague description.
- Hates My Secret Identity: Seems to be misused/conflated with Loves My Alter Ego or Likes Clark Kent, Hates Superman. To be fair, it took me an embarassing number of times to figure out what the difference was between all three and I'm not sure all 3 need to exist.
- Impeded Messenger: Bare bones description, only considered Standing with 50 wicks despite being a trope from 2007.
- Rose-Tinted Narrative: Either this, boost, or TLP Rose Colored Glasses.
- Misfit Lab Rat: Been around since 2008, only 21 wicks. Not sure what's going on there.
- Music at Sporting Events: Been around since 2010, only 19 wicks. Feels like chairs.
- Maybe can be salvaged as music played to energize a dead crowd
- Neologizer: Been around since 2014, has 40 wicks, which isn't great especially for what seems like a pretty well defined trope. Probs the name is the issue.
- Asian Airhead: There's a soft split on the page that seems unnecessary as being an Alpha Bitch doesn't seem to really connect with the rest of the trope. See discussion here
- Messy Hair: This is chairs
- Fanboy and Fangirl: See here.
- Crusading Widower and Vengeful Widow: They seem to be the same
- Squat's In A Name: Not thriving. Possibly a rename, maybe a merge into Faux Symbolism
- Japan Takes Over the World: See here
- It Meant Something to Me: Consider merging with Romantic FakeReal Turn. the only real difference is that IMS 2 M is a stock phrase, but I wonder if it's being used in that way. On page examples suggest no.
- Go Seduce My Archnemesis: Currently redundant with Honey Trap. May be salvaged with a rewrite / redefine.