These are the noble gods who mostly fight... inside giant robots. They may look like normal humans, but they're always called in to combat threats of the GUAE which involve gigantic enemies and large interstellar fleets.
Primarily placed under the command of Admiral Bright Noa, who commands the fleets of this branch from his flagship, the Ra Cailum. Prior to that (considering his self-imposed retirement from family trauma), command of this division fell to the then Holy Trinity of mecha pilots, who were far more interested in fighting with their pilots on the front lines. Under Bright Noa's command are the admirals and generals commanding fleets from different universes, such as Lacus Clyne (commander of the ZAFT fleet), Relena Darlian (commander of the Earth Sphere Unified Nation fleet) and several non-ascendantsnote .
The Division has an on-off relationship with the GUAG Toku Division and it's defunct predecessor the Toku Basenote as it previously sent representatives to liaise with the latter. However, they rarely do it nowadays since most of the representatives failed to receive godhood. Even the most famous of them, Super Robot Red Baron and Gunhed, have garnered questionable status in the Pantheon (and thus aren't include here) and have Demigod authority at best. On the other hand, residents of the Toku Division, especially those associated with the Super Sentai and Power Rangers, always have access to some Humongous Mecha.
The Division has an unofficial anthem in the form of Wings of the Legend, courtesy of JAM Project, which also serves as the Division's unofficial military band. Iron Man serves as this division's liaison to the GUAG Superhero Division, given the sub-house he's in.
Due to the growing number of Mecha pilots affiliated with this division, the same has been ordered to be categorized in the following groups:
The Grand Quartet of Mecha PilotsWhereas the Sisterhood have their Mother-Saints, this division of the GUAG have the infamous quartet of mecha pilots who have made their mark in history. Under Bright Noa's command, they serve as the top leaders of the Division's mobile suit pilots.
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His personal emblems, the Tem Ray circuit◊, his mobile suitsnote
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Reason for joining: Aside from Char Aznable siding with the GUAE, the eternal warfare proposed by Melkor does not sit well with Amuro. He'll take on the battlefield to protect those threatened.
- Loyalty to Cosmos: Very loyal. The rules proposed by Cosmos are fair, and Amuro somehow could see his 'tragic lost love' Lalah Sune within Cosmos.
- Threat Level to Melkor: EXTREME. He is to Real Robots what Ryoma is to Super Robots. And considering that he's the one who originated the term 'White Devil', Amuro is an extremely skilled pilot and one of the greatest Newtypes in existence.
- Main Unit: RX-93-2 Hi-ν Gundamnote
- Lesser God
- Symbol: The Alt Eisen Riese's Revolving Bunker
- Alignment: Lawful Good
- Reason for Joining: Easy access to top-of-the-line mecha, and the GUAE's willingness to hurt Lamia pissed him off..., and the last one with Excellen was even worse. Melkor aims at both, so bet or not, he's in.
- Loyalty to Cosmos: The forces of evil is a tough force, but Kyosuke always has faith on Cosmos and the forces of Good. Besides, he doesn't mind betting on the tough odds.
- Threat level to Melkor: High. Melkor just can't seem to understand why he's always the bitch of luck when it comes with dealing with Kyosuke. Even Melkor has to admit that Kyosuke is also an exceptional leader, and recognizing that for once, his luck isn't a factor why he's the commander of the Real Robot Division of the Robot War Division.
- Main Unit: PTX-003C-SP1 Alt Eisen Riese (Switches to a PTX-007-02 Gespenst MkII-S on very rare occasions)
- Intermediate God
- Alignment: Neutral Good
- Symbol: Mazinger Z's head
- Reason for Joining: GUAE represents every evils that Kouji opposes the moment he chose to use Mazinger Z to rid the world of all evils. So, obviously!
- Loyalty to Cosmos: High. given another chance after his screw up concerning becoming Duke Fleed's Second Banana, he's truly not losing this chance. Plus, hey, he's a representative of Good an all...
- Threat Level to Melkor: EXTREME; with Mazinger Z obtaining the God Scrander via the hand of Zeus, the first Super Robot now has a bigger threat level than normal and with Mazinkaiser among them, he's not willing to let anyone find out if the machine can surpass God or Devil, especially him. Not to mention, there's a reason why Kouji is considered a part of the 'Holy Trinity of Super Robot Wars', alongside Amuro and Ryouma: He's very experienced in fighting many gigantic threats other than Dr. Hell's minions.
- Main Unit: Mazinkaiser, but still has access to the original Mazinger Z
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: A twenty-foot tomahawk, a torn red scarf
- Alignment: Chaotic Good
- Reason for joining: While his own nature makes him intolerant of evil, Ryoma's true reason for joining the GUAG is the potential to test himself against some of the most powerful and evil beings in existence. Ryoma NEVER backs down from a challenge.
- Loyalty to Cosmos: Ryoma isn't loyal to anyone but himself, but he is not antagonistic to Cosmos either. He also has that little thing called a Sense of Justice that completely prohibits him from siding with Melkor.
- Threat Level to Melkor: EXTREME. As God of Super Robot Pilots, every super robot pilot in existence is willing to follow him into battle. This includes other gods in the pantheon, and his robot itself is a god. Anyone who's ever played Super Robot Wars can give testimony of what kinds of threats can be taken down by such an alliance. Ryoma has also stomped gods flat before without breaking much of a sweat, and even destroyed planets as a result of a fight. If push comes to shove, he could even open a portal to a dimension which is FULL of Ryomas from various planes of existence, instantly multiplying his threat level by ludicrous amounts. The GUAE has only a few members who could give Ryoma a serious hard time. He also has a fondness for team-ups, and many of the gods who pilot robots are willing to die for him if need be(as he would for them).
- Main Unit: Shin Getter Robo (which he pilots alongside Hayato Jin and Benkei Kuruma)