- Spingebill's Hazardous Camping Episode.
- Spongebob and Patrick walking through The Lost Woods.
- Pretty much all of the YTPMVs in it.
- The references to Sonic.exe
- "There's no such thing, it's just a stupid creepypasta."
- "Well maybe it's stupid, but it's also stupid!"
- Spongebob reading the creepypasta in MrCreepyPasta's voice.
- SpongeBob and Patrick are seen having their own copies of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. But when Squidward (spontaneously) leaves, SpongeBob says:
- Gravity Flaws
- Hank and Dale go to the Destructive Wopper Basket Factory
Hank: This is what I came up with. There was nothing creative about it.
- "At this point, Dale's just takin' out the trash."
- "Fine, Hank, I'll go! Hank, I'll go!"
- Hank manages to weave a Philips CD-i console!
Hank: Well, if there was some way to kill me with a fork, I'd gladly kill Bugs.Bugs: Oooooh, I'm DYYYYIN'!
- When Hank goes to the teacher about Daletrying to kill him.
- Super Sus Bros. Direct
- Kirby and Luma dancing to Galacta Knight.
- "I'm here at Banjo Building."
- "Isn't there anything on that isn't about BOXES?" *Switches channel to Snake's reveal in Brawl*
- What character is this? I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!
- "Players that repeatedly self-destruct-" *Random explosion*
- This is a mammoth.
- Sakurai used Substitute!
- very good and zoroark ain't gonna be playable look carefully
- Greninja is replaced with Grenitwo, which is just Greninja with Mewtwo's head pasted onto it
- D.W. The Piggy Eater. An Arthur YTP chock full of amusing YTPMVs of many Arthur musical cues using various sources, including Trudy's signature "JUST CALL ME DADDY!" ending gag.
- Breaking Gag: Part One
- Super Dr. Seuss Bros for WiiDS Fitty-Fact Giraffe
Caption: 35 Guess What?The Announcer: Even more Ridley!
- "Sorry Dathings 1. I stole Trudermark's WiiDS joke."
- The Ridley overload, to the point where Fact 14 tells the announcer to stop.
- Elwood City Gets Taken Over By Squirrels, another Arthur YTP:
Arthur: "Hey! Dedede!" (Arthur waves at Dedede from TV)Dedede: "HAND ME ANOTHA BAG OF DEM CHIPS!"Arthur: "WHOAAAAAA-" (Arthur falls and explodes off-screen)
- "Listen to your heart, listen to your heart, listen to your heart, the rhythm of your heart, open up your heart," (zoom into Grandpa Dave and D.W.'s annoyed expressions)
- Ansem's cameo during the opening sequence.
- The ending of the title sequence:
Mr. Ratburn: I am so thrilled about iCarly! (cue Stupid Statement Dance Mix set to the show's theme song) You have gone above and beyond Call of Duty. (clip of a young gamer screaming at his Call Of Duty game) "iCarly Of Duty-"Nani: (to Trudermark) Ooookay, that's enough sugar for you.
- Arthur and Buster getting their fear of squirrels by watching "Survival Of The Idiots".
- "Buster, why are the curtains closed? It's the middle of the da-" (suddenly becomes rainy and nighttime outside) "Why aren't you outside playing? It's such a nice day!"
- Mr. Ratburn loves iCarly:
Buster: "PEOPLE!"Mr. Ratburn: "Haha, they certainly eat people. They touch and eat, they eat and eat, and mostly eat people."
- "Does anyone know what squirrels eat?"
- The Played for Laughs Downer Ending: Arthur and Buster inadvertently cause the squirrels to take over Elwood City just from using a Lure Module in Pokémon GO. The squirrels chase Arthur and Buster into Arthur's house and eat them off-screen as Mr. Ratburn's description of squirrels plays in the background.
- Skodwarde Breaks a Time Machine and Nintendo Swiss: note
- The button labeled "If something dangerous happens, press this button" in Squidward's house. Patrick presses it later (thinking it'll give him peanuts), which causes Squidward to blip out of existence. (He gets better.)
Squidward: Why is everything...home?
- Squidward arriving at the Krusty Krab to find it populated by the Teletubbies, to his horror.
- First things firf I'm sexy! (man in ad smiles)
- Looks like my ARMS are falling asleep! Lol, shut up Dad.
- The pitched-up version of "Circle of Life" playing at the end of "Nintendo Swiss". note
- "Holy Krab! This frozen cephelopod must be cremated!" (throws frozen Squidward into a furnace)
- The future is apparently filled with replicas of Squidward's house.
Spongetron: Everything is home in the future!
(Squidward runs to the window to find the landscape dotted in copies of his house)
Squidward: Impossible! He's lion! He's rawr! (a lion's head appears over his)Squidward: I guess this was before MANNERS were invented!
Serperior: (in Wise Guy voice) Really, Squidward Tennisballs? You're talking about manners?
- The Deranged Animation sequence that ends the video.
- Sardonyx Causes Mayhem
Sardonyx: I could literally squish you right now. (squishes Steven as Amethyst watches) Sorry!
- "You guys should form Seuss-ilite!"
- Sardonyx accidentally crushing Steven.
- Grandma Dies by a Reindeer
- With Grandma gone, her store slows down on customers.
- Spingebill and Skodwarde get Robophobia
- When Squidward holds SpongeBob up, "Circle of Life" starts to play.
- "Robots can't love.""Shut up, Spongebob."
- Squidward's warning to the customers.Squdiward: (over the intercom) Attention, everyone, run for your lives! Robots have taken over the world!Fish: Oh, brother, this guy s—!Squidward: WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
- "That's not Mr. Krabs, that's Robot Krabs!" (cut to reveal that it is Robot Krabs)
- Squidward smashing Mr. Krabs' stuff to get rupees.Mr. Krabs: NOOOOO! MI TORTAAAAA!
- Chia Wuss
- "It's time to Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch...Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!"
- The Chia alarm clock:
- The "Ch-Ch-Ch" going on for too long, causing the plant's "fur" to overgrow and engulf the house.
- A Goooy Movie (Unfinished)
Funny / Trudermark