Under Construction for several reasons.
- 1. This story is not complete.
- This story is nowhere NEAR complete.
- 2. This story may never be completed.note
- 3. Bah, whatever. It's the Darth Wiki.
Currently there exist MAJOR SPOILERS as well. You Have Been Warned.
Currently over on Fictionpress here.
You would end up in THE FUTURE!
You would probably end up in space.
William, The Captain with a Laser Blade who is usually Too Dumb to Live, but that might just be because of the Hero Ball.
Alec Thanatos, the Awesome Mc Coolname with a Dark and Troubled Past and Elemental Powers that get a bit confusing at times.
Tyron, a Badass Security Officer Straight Man who is the Only Sane Man as well as being Childhood Friends with Will.
Kurt, an Omnidisciplinary Scientist who is the ship's Engineer / Mr. Fixit and the Non-Action Guy.
Tom, who is also The Navigator with the galaxy's most Improbable Piloting Skills. And he can cook, apparently.
Jason, who also The Empath as well as being perpetually in Sarcasm Mode to most everyone on the ship.
Charon, who usually gives a Mathematician's Answer and is a Great Big Book of Everything. Or a Voice with an Internet Connection.
This story provides examples of:
- Acceptable Breaks from Reality
- Aerith and Bob: Justified. "Thanatos" is given the new first name 'Alec' to not stand out from other normal Federation peoples.
- Ancient Tradition: Many exist throughout the galaxy.
- And Then What?: Will's plans usually end with someone asking this.
- Asleep for Days: Asleep for 6000 years, but yeah.
- The Atoner: Alec, partially for what he is and what he has done.
- Author Avatar: The Recurring Character Red, with Author Powers, provides a few of the Deus ex Machina or the Bizarro Episode.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Basically anyone in charge.
- Badass Boast: Both Will and Alec like to make these, although Alec's generally hold more weight.
- Bad-Guy Bar: Every bar.
- Bad Powers, Bad People: Most everyone's opinion of Arcanans.
- Berserk Button: Don't threaten Alec's friends. It. Will. Not. End. Well.
- Berserker Tears: Anyone angry enough in the main cast can get these.
- Big Brother Instinct: Everyone eventually gets this for Ryan.
- Bizarrchitecture: Most large complex buildings that are non-Federation are this.
- Deadpan Snarker: Everyone to varying degrees.
- Fantastic Racism: Most races have essentially been exaggerated to the point of looking like aliens.
- Laser Blade: Will has one.
- No Water Proofing In The Future: Averted.
- Space Opera
- The Alcatraz: Terra Thirteen.
- The Future: Set in the 87th Century.
- Waking Up Elsewhere: Ryan at the very start of the story.