Rebecca Alie Romijn (born November 6, 1972 in Berkeley, California) is an American actress and former fashion model.
She is best known for her role as Mystique in the first trilogy of the X-Men Film Series, and as Joan from The Punisher (2004), both of which are based on Marvel Comics. She's also known for her recurring role as Alexis Meade on the television series Ugly Betty, as well as lead character Eve Baird in The Librarians 2014.
- Dirty Work (1998)
- X-Men Film Series (2000 — 2006, 2011)
- Femme Fatale (2002)
- Rollerball (2002)
- The Punisher (2004)
- Godsend (2004)
- The Death of Superman (2018)
- Friends (1997, episode "The One with the Dirty Girl")
- Space Ghost Coast to Coast (1997, episode "Chinatown")
- Just Shoot Me! (1999 — 2000)
- Mad TV (2002)
- Ugly Betty (2006 — 2008)
- Drawn Together (2007, episode "Charlotte's Web of Lies")
- Project Runway (2009, guest judge)
- Eastwick (2009 — 2010)
- NTSF:SD:SUV:: (2011 — 2012)
- The Cleveland Show (2011)
- Special Agent Oso (2011, episode "Lost and Get Found")
- Chuck (2011, episode "Chuck Versus the Curse")
- The Librarians (2014 — 2018)
- Skin Wars (2014, presenter and judge)
- RuPaul's Drag Race (2015, guest judge)
- Key & Peele (2015)
- Adventure Time (2015)
- Star Trek: Discovery (2019)
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (2022-)
- Action Girl: Commonly play such characters, most notably in the X-Men Film Series, Chuck and The Librarians 2014.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: She was able to complete the trifecta in the X-Men Film Series. Her character's default form has red hair but has shape-shifted using her actress's natural blonde-haired appearance twice (X2: X-Men United and Rebecca's cameo in X-Men: First Class) and is sporting raven hair when depowered in X-Men: The Last Stand.
- Contralto of Danger: Her deep, sultry voice lends itself well to her Action Girl and villainous roles.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: She's a blonde model/actress who's constantly cast as the Ms. Fanservice.
- Ms. Fanservice: She's a model turned actress, and most of her roles emphasize her beauty.
- The Other Darrin: She plays Number One on Star Trek: Discovery, a role originally played by the late Majel Barrett in the unaired Star Trek: The Original Series pilot "The Cage".
- Statuesque Stunner: She's a beautiful woman who stands 5'11, so this naturally applies to virtually all the characters she plays.
- Star-Making Role: She gained recognition as an actress in the X-Men Film Series.
- What Could Have Been: She was one of the highly favored actresses note to play Black Canary in a planned Green Arrow film in the late 2000s.