Miki Itō (born October 21, 1962) is a veteran seiyuu. She is well known for her Femme Fatale roles, many of them linked with robotics in one way or another. Although recently she has done the "switch-pigeonhole" and is now known for her Genki Girl and Cool Big Sis roles.
Not to be confused with the actress of the same name or fellow voice actress Miku Itou.
Some roles by Miki Itō:
- AI in Star★Twinkle Pretty Cure
- Android #18 from Dragon Ball
- Asa Shigure from SHUFFLE!
- Cordelia Garnet from Granblue Fantasy
- Divoti in Super Robot Wars BX
- Eiko "A-ko" Magami in Project A-ko
- Enjou Kaede in The Garden of Sinners: Paradox Spiral
- Eri Minami in Persona 4
- Eva Fahrzeug in Brave Police J-Decker
- Eva Ushiromiya and, relatedly, Eva-Beatrice from Umineko: When They Cry (thus she gets to display both her seductive, mature voice and her cheery, childish voice).
- Fat Princess from Fat Princess for her appearance in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale (Bet you didn't see that one coming)
- Gyokuen Ren in Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
- Harley Quinn in the Japanese dub of Batman: The Animated Series
- Hokuto Sumeragi in Tokyo Babylon. Replaced by Satsuki Yukino in X/1999
- Irene Chang in Bubblegum Crisis
- Kimberly "Kimmy" Gibbler in the Japanese dubs of Full House and Fuller House
- Kirie Fujou in the The Garden of Sinners Drama CD
- Kujakuhime Kada in Gintama
- Legretta the Quick in Tales of the Abyss
- Lind in Ah! My Goddess
- Mineva Zabi in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. Replaced by Ayumi Fujimura in Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.
- Mizuho Watanabe in From the New World
- Miyo Takano from Higurashi: When They Cry
- Myris in Odin Sphere
- Nova in Magic Knight Rayearth
- Sachiko Ogasawara from Maria Watches Over Us
- Sonomi Daidouji in Cardcaptor Sakura
- Taiga Fujimura from Fate/stay night
- Takami Sahashi in Sekirei
- Tina Carlyle (Cameron Diaz) in the Japanese dub of The Mask
- Yuriko Kuraki in Moonlight Lady
Why don't you just give up and diiie?!