open/close all folders
The Cloud Palace
A commentary group created and ran by Doodletones. Originally meant to be a joke group that only existed to make fun of commentary groups that don't make anything, it quickly became a serious commentary group.
- Asexual: She's stated to have no interest in sex a few times, and she also doesn't appear to have any interest in relationships either, thus, making her this.
- Catchphrase: Try again.
- Never Live It Down: In 2016, she earned the nickname Doodlediapers from Mr. Metokur over the diaper fetish art she drew on her DeviantArt, with him accusing her of having the fetish herself. She has denied this, but people still call her Doodlediapers to this day. Best not to talk about it.
- Old Shame: Her commentaries on MasterTP10, Just A Robot, Mister Metokur, and MegaDoopTV, just to name a few.
- Recurring Boss: She has covered at least eight of KablamBandicoot64s videos. Her commentary on his DailyMotion video will likely be the last of these, though.
- Shipper on Deck: A few of them but she is a primary shipper of It's just Mav and Seriousgamer33
- Transgender: She is a Male-to-Female transgender.
SL4Y3R (Formerly Slayer Is The Stuff & Donuts & SlayerTheLoli)
- Berserk Button: Whatever you do, don't say anything bad about Limp Bizkit around him.
- Younger Than They Look: Averted nowadays as he's 17, but he's always comes off sounding like someone in their mid-twenties even when he started doing commentaries when he was just fourteen.
Real name: Marwan Abunura
- Ax-Crazy: Multiple commentaries show that he's willing to kill at the drop of a hat. In the Cloud Palace comm, 2018: A Subjective Odyssey, he casualy states how he's tempted to mutilate the first person he sees as a way to release anger. He also attempts to kill Luckster in Tag-Team Tap-Dance to stop Luckster from covering videos he wants to cover first.
- Berserk Button: He gets very annoyed when people act as if subjectivity debunks subjectivity. When the target of the first Cloud Palace commentary, Sidewinder, told his target, PhyloFilms, to stop making reviews all because of a different opinion, he exploded.
- Character Signature Song: People have taken taken note of how often he has Clint Eastwood play in his commentaries during post-recording interjections.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Attempted to kill Luckster for covering videos he wanted to cover first.
- It Amused Me: His reason for creating Acronym. He admitted to being apathetic on whether it succeeds or fails, he just wanted to create a commentary group to see what running one was like.
- Murder by Mistake: In the ending of Tag-Team Tap-Dance, when he and Luckster attempt to fight each other to the death, they end up killing Crimson Paladin instead who unexpectedly entered to try and join the commentary.
- The Snark Knight: Will make sarcastic and condescending remarks towards everyone, himself included.
- A Darker Me: "Pre" Lunatic. Lunatics more arrogant and rude alternative.
- Beware of the Nice Ones: He has a very calm attitude towards pretty much everything, But making him angry has created some almost out of character results.
- Bi the Way: Came out as bisexual in February of 2019
- Deadpan Snarker: Qualifies as this
- Embarrassing Nickname: Is sometimes refereed to as Lunadickthegay
- Missing Episode: Commentary #29.5 on MadBlackAnime was deleted the same day it was uploaded for unknown reasons
- Official Couple: Him and Ash_chr as of February 2019
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Jonah Smith's blue
- Story Arc: The infamously confusing Dragon Ball Hunt Storyline
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Him and PreLunatic from commentaries 20 and onward
- Younger Than They Look: Post CAN Comm when he was 14 he actually had a pretty deep voice for his age causing people to assume he was at least 16 or older. Averted now that he's actually 16
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Invoked twice in fact. First he deleted his original channel, then later accidentally deleted his 2nd channel
- Berserk Button: Marcus Yamamoto hit this when comparing people who disliked Yo-kai Watch with Logan Paul Let's just say this ended with an explosive final thoughts that shook up even Eggman.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Whatever you do, don't make her mad.
- Proven with her commentary on Marcus Yamamoto
- Females Are More Innocent: Most definitely one of the most innocent members of the group.
- Official Couple: Her and FyroForVictory
- Old Shame: Her commentary on Blaze of Arcana and her commentary on Game Theory.
- The Cutie: Is this along with Nightmare Kagamine and Icyllya
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Dr. Eggman in her Azzy X storyline is playing out to be this with her.
- Dead Pan Snarker
- Official Couple: Him and Azelf101
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Keyblade Master's Blue.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With It's Just Mav.
- Berserk Button: Using autism as a joke in of itself.
- Reminding him of his commentary on Fawn, as Satan found out the hard way.
- Self-Deprecation: Is the king of this.
Real Name: Morgan
- Berserk Button: Whenever people complain about her voice and/or try to attack her
- Beware the Nice Ones: She can be too nice, but can get mad if something or someone pisses her off.
- People complaining about the commentaries that were done on her that she thinks they're done right, like with Mills and Galeforce's co-op on her, people complain about Mills long intro skit and the way the commentary focuses more on Morgan's intro skit than her points.
- Character Development: After the commentaries on her from George Raccoon, Mills, Galeforce, and HalfBoiledHero, she beats herself up over being commentated on a lot and letting the bandwagon of her still be alive, but certain friends of hers like Michael Schomer helped her take the commentaries on her as a kick in the butt. After that, Morgan learns to get used to being commentated on and willing to admit to fix her own mistakes she made.
- Missing Episode: Her old commentaries she made as Yugiohsonicfan64 disappeared after she closed her account.
- My God, What Have I Done?: After making the intro skit to her commentary on SkeletonNation, she deeply regrets on what happened there, especially with making the drama she's in public for it
- Old Shame: Most of her old commentaries from 2012-2013 she disowned (her commentaries on DaTurboHedgehog, Grontage, Thesonicmew, FlukeDogg08, herself, D3ATHCRITIC, and OrphanOfTheMoon), her commentary on WatchMojo, her commentary on Webkinzpuppyxo, her commentary on Kendall Walker, her commentary on Bennett the Sage, and her commentary on SkeletonNation.
- The Cutie: Is this
Cera The Phantom
- Old Shame: The fact that his first few commentaries were recorded with a camera instead of properly edited with an editing program
Nickname: Cusp or Cuspy
- Bi the Way: He is bi.
- Old Shame: He regrets making his commentaries on NoireRulz29, Egoraptor, and NicePasta.
- Berserk Button: Condescending attitudes, Strawman Fallacy, Bad Zelda Videos, Repetition.
- Catchphrase: Que?!
- Dead Pan Snarker
- Official Couple: Him and LunaticTheGame as of February 2019
- The Cutie: Is this
- Transgender:He is a Female-to-Male transgender.
- Unknown Rival: To Lily Peet
- Transgender: He is a Female-to-Male transgender.
- Butt-Monkey: She's a running joke on multiple commentators channels.
Real name: Emily (formerly Michael)
Bunch of Pseudo Intellectuals
- Berserk Button: Misusing the word irony, and reminding him of Silver and Fawn's co-op on meta by saying the word "opinion list".
- Catchphrase: Nou
- Deadpan Snarker
- No, You: He is known for this
Real name: Hunter
- Deadpan Snarker
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Since he deleted his channel, commentaries that were hosted on it are only viewable through mirrors.
- Missing Episode:
- He deleted his first three commentaries, and none of them have been reuploaded anywhere else
- "The Carlmunist Revolution", his commentary on Carlmentary, disappeared when his channel was deleted and hasn't been reuploaded
Real name: Brooke
- Animal Motifs: Octopi. She writes a comic book about an octopus, describes herself as "sex-crazed octo-mama" and her OC has a "techtopus" (genetically modified and bred cybernetic octopus) named Fiend that latches around her waist like a ribbon.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Makes a lot of sex jokes and is a self-proclaimed "sex-crazed octo-mama".
- Name's the Same: She shares her real name with BubblingBrooke.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Fiend is an genetically modified and bred octopus that's also a Cyborg that functions as a ribbon for Ponder's outfit.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Missing Episode: Some of his earlier commentaries were uploaded to Blip, and disappeared after the site went down
Federation of the Exalted
- Bi the Way: Is openly bisexual and is dating fellow commentator Boonslayer. Also one of the reasons he coined the nickname 'bi-bird'.
- Beware the Nice Ones: While somewhat of a Deadpan Snarker, he is generally friendly. However, CommentJack has proven twice that he does have an aggressive side.
- The Hermit: Generally stays to himself and tries to avoid community related drama.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red oni to Henry's blue oni, most notable in their co-op on Doodletones.
- The Quiet One: Is fairly quiet outside his videos, often preferring to stay to himself.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Mountain Dew Baja Blast
Real name: Brooke
- Name's the Same: She shares her real name with Ponder Sprocket.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: See trope below for context
- Stop Helping Me!: A Running Gag in Turnabout Esteem was her stopping Silver from putting himself down. This actually did more harm than good due to Silver needing self-deprecation to function.
Real name: Addison
- Transgender: She came out as a Male-to-Female transgender on August 19th, 2017.
- Now claims to be genderfluid as of this tweet.
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: He has some shades of thisMy brain feels like a bowl of frosted flakes
Dynasty of Idiotic Eccentrics
A merge of the former commentary groups Bunch of Overthinking Bitches (B.O.O.B.), Repcon, and Future Ultimate Commentators and Kooldudes (F.U.C.K.)
- Butt-Monkey: Mav and Serious insult a lot in the two episodes of eww plays mnog that he is on.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Wants to be loved by his father the Masked Starmaker and he wants to be loved by Mav as well.
Real name: Jason Ordeneaux
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: In his comeback comm he threatened Flames Of Insanity with breaking in his house and flipping all of his toilet paper-rolls
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: A joke with SeriousGamer33.
- Berserk Button: He is generally calm dude unless you are insulting his waifu's, things he likes, say his voice is good, or just being Kongu.
- Butt-Monkey: On every livestream he is on he gets insulted once.
- Catchphrase: His intro as well as his outro.Hey folks Mav here
This is Mav and I'm signing out bye.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: His 9 out of his 10 commentaries were deleted and reuploaded.
- Missing Episode: His original 3rd commentary hasn't been reuploaded yet.
- Shout-Out: His oc's jacket looks a lot like dr.eggman's.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Serious' red, and the fitting red to Sf9's blue.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Also with SeriousGamer33 as well as Sf9.
The Burning Bolt
Real name: Ari (formerly Karl)
- Ambiguous Gender: Is non-binary as of this tweet.
- The Baby of the Bunch: Despite being 14, they're generally treated as this due to them initially starting commentaries at age 11 which made them the youngest commentator in most circles (at least at the time).
- Bi the Way: Formerly dated female commentary Nephtys and male commentator Vii Omega.
- Memetic Mutation: The Final Shot
- Never Live It Down: Downplayed recently, but for the longest time he was mostly known for the infamous commentary on KeyBladeMaster titled "The Final Shot" in which he missed the point, threw a tantrum and didn't bother to debunk anything.
Cyberbullying isnt real; just turn off the fucking monitor."I play video games but does that mean it takes any effort? No, it's just pushing buttons."
- Used to have a habbit of spouting very ridiculous claims which can derail a potentially good video
- Jerkass: Tends to be this in his commentaries.
Real name: Justin Herring
- Berserk Button: Insulting jasper or calling him by his old username, Sereous.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: He is easily irritable especially on livestreams.
- Jerkass: He is an ass to especially Mav but also to the rest of EWW on livestreams and let's plays.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Mav and Sf9's blue.
- Shout-Out: His oc looks like digital ty's.
- Voice of Reason: The one who is generally the one who doesn't go with the random humor.
- You Make Me Sic: Username used to be Sereousgamer33 instead of Seriousgamer33.
A commentary group created and ran by Kirbystarwarrior, who made it out of bordedom as well as curiosity to see what running one was like. It's name makes fun of the numerous commentary groups that use acronyms for their names.
Real name: David
- Beware the Nice Ones : Often times, David is a lot nicer to the people he commentates on, but when he's angry, he's really angry.
- As shown with TheFinalParadox's failed attempt at apologising and when he called out Ashley W for accusing him of not listing good traits about Envy, when he did in the original list.
- Catchphrase: "I will bid you adiew"
- "Assumptions are a wonderful thing, aren't they?"
- Character Development: After the FOX incident, David kept beating himself up over it. But Damon helped him come to terms with what he did. After that, David felt a lot more confident in himself and worked together with his dark side to take down JonFawkes.
- Evil Brit: David's dark side, Damon, has a British accent. This is due to him being the personification of David's memories of using a British accent to act more gentlemanly when he was younger. Downplayed in that he's more of a jerk than evil.
- Heroic BSoD: David's reaction to the FOX incident. Damon helped him recover.
- Heroic Sacrifice: In "The Final Encounter" , David sacrificed his life to save his dark side and his love from the bad guy.David: I will take his place to save his life and hers.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Damon tends to be more harsh and sarcastic than David himself, but is otherwise quite polite. He even helped David get over the FOX incident.Damon: Not every dark side is out to hurt their hosts.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Whatever happened during the FOX incident, David deeply regrets what he did.
- Nice Guy: David is a lot nicer to the people he commentates on when compared to Damon and will usually give them motivation or advice to improve on.
- The commentary on Ashley W is a good example of this, where he tells her to keep going because she clearly enjoys making the videos that she puts out.
- Noodle Incident: The FOX incident. David used to be a member of FOX, but was kicked out for doing something he doesn't like to talk about. Only those directly involved (and Damon) know what happened.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni : David is more prone to rage than Damon, who's more cold and calculating.
- Split Personality: Damon. David's dark side.
- The Dreaded : Damon's analytical nature and ability to go through with his threats makes him this.Damon: If I grant this to those who consider him an ally, I can grant hell to those who consider him an enemy. Im an analytical person, I take notes on their moments of weakness at points in the event they become a threat to those around them.
- The Hero Dies: David, the main character on his channel, sacrificed his life to save his dark side and girlfriend.
- Dead Pan Snarker
- Old Shame: Heavily regrets the Cloud Palace commentary on Cam Project that he was a part in.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Fyro's Blue
- Abandoned Catchphrase: "Got it memorized" from her video on Lunatic.
- A Darker Me: NEOS who was around from commentaries 17 to 26 who was supposed to be a darker version of Jonah.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: Used to do this a lot. Especially taking TP (No u), SuperSonicWard15 (Keep Running) and Doodletones' (Try Again catchphrases on various occasions.
- Memetic Mutation: Her "Rage Mode" form became an in-joke in the Commentary Community after Mills Kohai called out the overly harsh nature of it.
- Her plagiarism of other commentators.
- Old Shame: Most of her pre-Sony Vegas commentaries qualify as this but examples include her commentaries on Dicaprio Deloreon, Lunaticthegame, That7thBloodyDragon, Blazing Larvesta, Fawful's Minion, and the infamous CAN quad-op on HalofanHP00/Awesomeness45
- Rage Breaking Point: She had a little gimmick called "Rage Mode" between her 29th and 33rd commentaries. The less said the better...
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Lunatics red.
- Ship Tease: With Vii Omega.
- Downplayed now that she has a girlfriend.
- The Rival: With Lunaticthegame.
- To a lesser extent, Kainu.
- The Sociopath: Used to portray herself as this under the guise of the immortal "Chaos King"note , but dropped it after Boonslayer and Silver criticized her character as a Gary Stu in their co-op commentary on her.
- 13 Is Unlucky: Her 13th commentary was commentated on by Silver and Boonslayer, leading her to change her commentating style dramatically afterwards.
- Transgender: Transitioned from male to female on September 5, 2019.
Michael Schomer/Schomes Commentaries
- Murder by Mistake: In the ending of Tag-Team Tap-Dance, when he and Kirbystarwarrior attempt to fight each other to the death, they end up killing Crimson Paladin instead who unexpectedly entered to try and join the commentary.
- Old Shame: He doesn't look back fondly on his Pink Robot and Sugarpie commentaries.
- Old Shame: Heavily regrets her commentary on OgichiGames, and privated it.
Blazing LarvestaHas his own page.
- Dem Bones: His OC is a skeleton.
- Memetic Mutation: Expect a lot of Sans Undertale jokes around him.
Sketch TB/Vii Omega
- Crack Ship: Was shipped with Sugarp1e1 at least once. Lampshaded by the both of them.
- Ho Yay: Invoked with Jonah Smith.
- Straight Gay
The Masked Starmaker
Real name: Richard
- Bi the Way: Was formerly dating ArtsyHolly_ and is currently dating Mills Kohai. note
MrAwesomenMario360/Mr. A & Doctor Mario360
- Affectionate Nickname: He insists on being called Mr. A since he feels it would be awkward to be called Mr. Awesome by someone whos criticizing him.
- He eventually changed his channel name to prevent more people from asking why he doesnt want to be called Mr. Awesome.
- Animal Motifs: Simians.
- Animal Motifs: Griffins. Three of his four Original Characters are griffins.
- Arch-Enemy: MatPat. Kamen has covered at least eight of his videos. Subverted in that while Kamen has nothing against Mat as a person, he doesn't appreciate the amount of Critical Research Failure his videos tend to have.
- TheMetalBlade5. Metal has accused Kamen of manipulating the words of his targets at least twice. Kamen has responded to these accusations in Metal's comments section. Let's leave it at that.
- Berserk Button: Don't tell him that he only makes commentaries on Game Theory. He'll be quick to correct you.
- Don't tell him that he should stop covering Game Theory. It's his channel. He'll decide when he's had enough.
- If you and Kamen use the same social media network, don't criticize his channel behind his back. If you have a problem with his content, tell it to his face.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: His commentary OC, Skull Kamen, is the ghost of a griffin's skeleton.
- Meaningful Name: Skull Kamen is the ghost of a griffin's skeleton. Al K. Holic drinks a lot. Trash Kamen is a robot.
- Memetic Mutation: The amount of commentaries he's made on Game Theory. It's gotten to the point where some believe that to be his only content.
- Name's the Same: Three of his Original Characters have "Kamen" in their name: Manga Kamen (used for MLP videos), Skull Kamen (used for commentaries), and Trash Kamen (used for anime and video game reviews).
- Never Live It Down: If someone talks about his channel, expect the amount of times he's covered Game Theory to be mentioned.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Skull Kamen is a ghost who is also the skeleton of a griffin.
- One Of These Is Not Like The Others: Al K. Holic is the only OC who doesn't have "Kamen" in his name.
- Skull Kamen is the only OC who isn't alive.
- Trash Kamen is the only OC that isn't a griffin.
- Caustic Critic: Uses a "condescending insult comic" persona for his commentaries
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: His commentary on The Amazing Atheist is only available through mirrors
Illogical Reaper/Green Star Productions
- The Alcoholic: His OC is a Drunk Stick figure.
- Dead Pan Snarker
- Recurring Boss: Has done three commentaries on Nihilistic Snake, with the last of these being on his group channel, Syndicate of Outcasted Commentators.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Keyblade Master's Blue.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With It's Just Mav.
- Ambiguously Gay: Zigzagged. Cosmo herself is a lesbian but her OC (also named Cosmo) is pansexual.
- Incompatible Orientation: Gets shipped with Gregor a lot despite being a lesbian. Subverted if the shipping refers to their Original Characters.
- Berserk Button: He may call himself an old and tired man, but dont call him a grandpa.Gregor: L I S T E N. I'm not old enough to be anyone's grandpa. note
- Incompatible Orientation: Gets shipped with Cosmo a lot despite the latter being a lesbian. Subverted if the shipping refers to their Original Characters.
Real name: Sara
- Affectionate Nickname: Is referred to as Sugar by almost everybody. However, MegatronDBZ wouldve referred to her as Serpent Queen in their canceled tri-op with Obscurian.
- NaiTaiDai occasionally calls her Queenie.
- Animal Motifs: Snakes. Her OC, Sabrina Blackwood, has 5 snakes draped around her body, her groups name has snake in it, said groups acronym is a hiss sound, and her favorite anime character is Orochimaru.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Is seen as this by The Omni-Slayer. Downplayed in that Sugar isnt exactly fat per say. She has curves, but is noticeably chubby. Especially around her belly and thighs.
- The Cutie: Also seen as this by The Omni-Slayer.
- I Hate Past Me: Tends to beat herself up for past mistakes on Twitter.
- I Have Many Names: Sugarp1e1, Sugar, Serpent Queen (by Megatron), Queen Orochi (in her Discord server), Queenie (by NaiTaiDai), and her real name. People who call her P1e however, are responded to by her dark side.
- Leet Speak: Sugars dark side, P1e, replaces all of her Is with 1s.
- Long-Distance Relationship: She lives in America while The Omni-Slayer lives in Portugal.
- Motor Mouth: Tends to talk at lightning speed. This is especially noticeable in her first commentary.
- Name's the Same: With Doodles nicer alter ego Sugar. But Sugarp1e1s had her username long before the CC even formed.
- Official Couple: With The Omni-Slayer.
- Old Shame: Downplayed. She still stands behind her commentary on SiloKHawk, but wishes she explained her reasoning better after her lack of doing so led to Luckster misunderstanding her in his comm on her. She also isnt a fan of the videos audio, the wording of most of her points, and her cluttering.
- Split Personality: Her dark side, P1e.
- The Smurfette Principle: Was the only female member of the Sugar Snake Squad (SSS) before CyborgCharlottes male-to-female transition.
- This Is Unforgivable!: Has expressed on Twitter that she has this mentality towards anyone who hurts her. Later Averted when she realized that its not forgiving that she hates doing; its forgetting.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Despite being a cis female, her voice is deep enough to confuse some people into thinking shes actually a trans female or even a male.
Nicholas E Miranda
- Arch-Enemy: HalofanHP00. The two of them have done over NINETY commentaries on each other combined.
Mills KohaiHas her own page.
Chris Taylor VA
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Subverted. His channel isnt gone, but its been run by Sketch TB ever since Dillins apology video was posted.
- Arch-Enemy: He hates Doodletones with a passion.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Almost all of his commentaries have been set to private, so the only way to view them is through mirrors.
- This Is Unforgivable!: His attitude towards previous drama Doodletones has gotten herself into. That is all.
Real name: Ernie
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: His commentaries have been set to private, so mirrors are currently the only way of viewing them
Real name: Charlie (formerly Nathan)
- Ambiguous Gender: Identifies as non-binary.
- Suddenly SHOUTING!: Theyre usually pretty soft-spoken but when theyre loud, theyre LOUD.
Real name: Tom
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: He deleted his channel, so commentaries that were hosted on it are only available through mirrors.
Real name: Weston Sharpensteen
Real name: Scott
- Deadpan Snarker
- First-Name Basis: Prefers to call Sugarp1e1 by her real name since he feels uncomfortable calling a girl Sugar.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Hes a strict rule abider and is uncomfortable breaking any.
- The Quiet One: In a one on one/small group conversation in a familiar area he can be decently chatty. Put him in a public place and/or in a large group and he doesnt talk very much at all.
- Transgender: She is a male-to-female transgender.
Real name: Ty Salmons
- No Indoor Voice: Is very loud to point of sounding constantly angry.