This page is for the Slavic Pantheon deities that are playable in Smite. The entirety of any God's lore can be found on the official Smite website.
The Slavic Pantheon has no Warriors so far.
The Slavic Pantheon has no Guardians so far.
The Slavic Pantheon has no Mages so far.
The Slavic Pantheon has no Assassins so far.
Chernobog is a Hunter god whose kit provides both burst damage and unique movement options. His passive, Heart of Cold, embeds a crystal in an enemy for a brief period every time Chernobog hits the enemy with a basic attack. On three stacks the crystals explode, dealing additional damage around the target. His first ability, Crystallized Curses, conjures and throws a large crystal, dealing damage when it lands. After several seconds, the crystal will explode, dealing additional damage and rooting all enemies hit. His second ability, Vicious Barrage, throws a damaging shard that pierces through all enemies it hits. The shard is treated as a basic attack, applies a stack of Heart of Cold to all enemies hit, and will prematurely detonate crystals from Cystallized Curses. Additionally, Chernobog has a short attack speed buff after using Vicious Barrage. His third ability, Into Darkness, is ordinarily a simple dash that damages and slows any enemy he passes through. However, if he collides with a wall he transforms into a shadow, becoming untargetable and immune to damage. Chernobog also gains a second dash from his position; he has a couple of seconds to use it at will before it is used automatically.
His ultimate, Living Nightmare, lets him soar into the sky, summoning Shadows at every enemy god on the map. The Shadows deal no damage, but apply a stacking slow and reveal all enemy gods to Chernobog and his team. While in the air, Chernobog can select any of his Shadows and travel to it, replacing the Shadow in the process. When he lands, all of his cooldowns are refreshed, and for a brief period he gains increased damage mitigations and movement speed. If Chernobog doesn't select a target, then he will simply return to his original position.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of evil
- Dark Is Evil: The second after Ah Puch. He rules over evil and has a lot of darkness theme in his attack.
- Evil Sounds Deep: Has a very coarse and deep voice, as befitting as the ruler of evil.
- God of Evil: Explicitly stated to be the ruler of all that is evil in mankind.
- Hopeless Suitor: He actually hits on Nox who similarly ruled over darkness. Unfortunately, judging from his kill quote on her, she rejected him."A pity. With you by my side, we would have been unstoppable."
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Devil horns and wings aside, he sports a white-long hair, looking quite pretty for an evil God.
- Necessary Evil: He rules evil domains, but sees it as a necessity, wherever there is good, evil must always exist to balance it out.
- Noble Demon: Persistent and cruel, yet develops his own standards and believes himself as a necessity in the world. Hi-Rez has stated that his design is chiefly around "Feared, but respected"
- Satanic Archetype: He rules the aspects of evil and is basically looking quite similar to depictions of Satan/Lucifer whenever he's being a pretty boy, just without taking Christianity elements.
- Winged Humanoid: Sports massive demonic wings.