Lelouch vi Britannia/Lamperouge/Zero/'Lelucia'/大六天魔王/"Trollouche"/"Asshole":
The main character and star of the story. Also the primary viewpoint character for chapters. Though similar to canon!Lelouch, this version has a number of differences.
- Blood Knight: Unlike canon!Lelouch, Trollouche enjoys killing and has few reservations about it. Like mother, like son.
- Broken Ace: Despite all his advantages and the altered viewpoint, courtesy of the local god, it's clear Trollouche has issues and is severely unstable. Fortunately, he's aware of this.
- Breaking Speech: A Grandmaster of the art, his speeches are among his most potent weapons.
- The Dreaded: Zero is building a decidedly terrifying reputation, based on his sheer presence and ruthlessness.
- Gender Fluid: Leloucia, his female identity, is a full blown persona in of herself, and Trollouche identifies as female while being her.
- Large Ham: Possibly the biggest ham in the story.
- Magnificent Bastard: Emphasis on Magnificent AND Bastard.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: Zero's chosen title, "Demon King of the Sixth Heaven", isn't just a reference to Nobunaga. It's also to the original holder of the title, the Demon King MARA.
- Performance Artist: Canon!Lelouch does this a lot; Trollouche just cranks it Up to Eleven.
- Snark-to-Snark Combat: He gets into it with anyone willing to respond.
- The Stoner: Subverted. Trollouche has an explosive temper and is prone to verbal, if not physically, tearing people apart. He smokes in order to deal with the enormous stress from everything he has to deal with.
- Warrior Prince: More so than canon, because Trollouche doesn't hesitate to get his own hands dirty.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: To a greater degree than canon.
CC/????/The Queen of Hell/"Bitch Tornado":
Trollouche's partner and the one who gave him the dubious gift of Geass. Also the only person with any idea that Trollouche is not whom he was before the contract.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: According to a canon omake, CC had "relations" with multiple donkeys back in the 17th century.
- Character Development: Unlike canon, CC in this story is a bit more twisted. And madly in love.
- Cloudcuckoolander's Minder: She's been a behind-the-scenes advisor to a lot of famous people, so she's gotten very good at managing difficult personalities.
- The Dragon: Officially, Ohgi is the Black Knights' 2IC. Unofficially, however, CC runs the Black Knights as Zero's right hand.
- Deadpan Snarker: Much more so than in canon. Although that may be because she actually has someone to play it off with, in Trollouche.
- Ethical Slut: Unlike canon, CC is decidedly hornier and enjoys cock-teasing Trollouche, which he gladly reciprocates.
- Immortality Bisexuality: She really doesn't care about gender that much. Just whether someone is fun.
- Really 600 Years Old
- The Stoner: She's smoked with lots of famous people over the centuries.
- Troll: Just as bad as Lulu, with over 600 years' experience at it.
- Unstoppable Rage: CC turns into a screaming berserker, making sounds that are utterly inhuman, when some of the Black Knights attempt to assassinate Trollouche after the siege of Tokyo.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Whenever Kallen has to interact with her, the two end up arguing or fighting. However, whenever one unknowingly hits another's sensitive topic (such as CC commenting on Refrain addicts), they will be quick to apologize for their misgivings.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Neither Trollouche nor Milly was particularly pleased with CC's actions regarding Mao, back when her Death Seeker tendencies were at their worst.
The Ace of the Black Knights and possible love interest for Trollouche AND CC. She's not receptive... yet.
- The Ace: CC herself states that Kallen is potentially Knight of the Rounds-level, a opinion backed up by the former having trained with THE Ace, Marianne "the Flash" herself.
- The Berserker: Her combat style in the Guren can best be described as maddened berserk dancing. It's extremely effective.
- Cargo Ship: With the Guren. To the point where, if not for Trollouche's presence and how he would have never let her live it down, she would have started humping it in public!
- The Chains of Commanding: Kallen gets a firsthand look at this after the disastrous raid at Akibahara.
- Facepalm Of Doom: The Guren's primary weapon, a.k.a. the "Burning Finger", as more than a few people in-story have joked.
- Hot-Blooded: Goes with her chosen weapon.
- In Love with Your Carnage: While watching Trollouche spar, Kallen absentmindedly gropes herself.
- Meaningful Name: After being called out by Trollouche, Kallen decided to use both of her surnames as a symbol of accepting her Britannian heritage as well as her Japanese side.
- Only Sane Woman: CC explicitly states this as her role, because everyone else in Trollouche's entourage is either just as insane as he is, or else too loyal to him to properly call him out on his bullshit.
- Paralyzing Fear of Sexuality: Downplayed, while Kallen isn't completely scared of intimacy, she does progress through it at a slower pace than Trollouche and CC, due to having been on her guard for most her life as a rebel. Trollouche has agreed to tone it down until she is ready.
- Slap-Slap-Kiss: Her relationship with Trollouche, at times.
- Tsundere: She's starting to warm up to the advances coming her way.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Whenever she has to interact with CC, the two end up arguing or fighting. However, whenever one unknowingly hits another's sensitive topic such as CC commenting on Refrain addicts, they will be quick to apologize for their misgivings.
Lelouch's best friend and perhaps the only person in the story MORE SCREWED UP than him.
- Best Friend: Just like canon. Trollouche isn't just his lover, he's the person who understands him the most.
- Bishōnen: Lampshaded by CC, who says the only reason Suzaku's hotness isn't acknowledged by Britannians is racism and social stigma.
- Broken Bird: A rare male example, TricksterPriest has made it clear that the Brittanian invasion of Japan along with killing his father has left him traumatized to mental illness exemplified by his Black-and-White Morality.
- The Cavalry: Despite being stopped by Schneizel, Suzaku's attack during the siege of Tokyo gives the desperate Black Knights enough cover to evacuate Zero and avoid a rout.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Suzaku is bullshit strong. No one knows why.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: Averted. Trollouche got him to finally admit the Empire was evil.
- Death Seeker: Thanks to Trollouche's Geass, far less of one than in canon. However, he's still unstable and a push from Schneizel coupled with his contradicting oaths to Euphemia and Trollouche makes him attempt to die by Chinese Gun Ru during their invasion.
- Knight in Shining Armor: One thing that hasn't changed from canon; Suzaku is still a knight in all but name. Finally averted with Euphemia naming him as her Knight of Honor.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Schneizel tries to mess with Suzaku's head when the latter rushes to defend Trollouche in the crashed Gawain, questioning his loyalty to Britannia, Euphemia and other things. Suzaku's response? "So respectfully, Your Highness? Go to hell."
Nunnally vi Britannia/Lamperouge/"Nunna":
Trollouche's cute and adorable little sister. Much more on the ball than she looks.
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's a vi Britannia. Underestimate her at your peril.
- Bodyguard Crush: With her girlfriend/Knight, Alice Hargreaves.
- Breaking Speech: It's very easy to forget that Nunnally is just as vicious and vindictive as her brother at times. And then she does things like rip Cornelia's heart out with ice cold anger.
- Break the Cutie: Averted. She came back stronger for it.
- Politically Active Princess: She's got the potential, considering her family.
- Silk Hiding Steel: She's just as devious and almost as smart as Trollouche himself.
- What the Hell, Hero?: She finds out about her brother being Zero when he rescues her from Kawaguchi thanks to a clever deduction. And then she verbally tears him a new one for endangering himself and potentially leaving her all alone. However, it's subverted when Trollouche refuses to back down and calls her out as being a selfish hypocrite for not caring about other people.
Cornelia li Britannia/The Witch of Britannia/The Goddess of Victory/"Nelly":
Trollouche and Nunnally's older sister, ranking general in the Britannian army, Viceroy of Area 11, and protege of Marianne vi Britannia.
- Ace Pilot: She's not quite at the level of say, Kallen, but a few people have outright said she could contend with (some of) the Knights of the Round.
- Blood Knight: A general who leads from the front, she enjoys a good battle like most Britannians.
- Character Development: Gradually softens her attitude towards Suzaku, to the point of defending him at various points.
- Defector from Decadence: To nobody's surprise, after Nunnally's verbal beatdown, Cornelia has defected to the Black Knights.
- Everyone Has Standards: Even she admits to not liking Schneizel's games, such as using Suzaku as a sacrificial pawn at Kyushu.
- Hypocrisy Nod: While chastising Guilford for suggesting mass slaughter, she privately acknowledges her own hypocrisy.
- Lady of War: Refined and elegant, but also the highest ranking woman in the Britannian army outside of the Knights of the Round.
- Mid-Season Upgrade: Cornelia switches from her prized custom Gloucester, to an experimental 6th generation Knightmare looted from Pakistan formerly known as the Aaliyah. She rechristens it "Reginleif", or "Daughter of the Gods" and has Lloyd remodel it with a FLOAT system. The resulting frame, finished in time for the Siege of Tokyo, puts her on even ground with the airborne Gawain.
- Punch-Clock Villain: She enforces imperial policy because it's her job. Though she has a particular disdain for the Japanese due to their role in the death of her siblings.
- Spicy Latina: Downplayed due to her being a General and being on duty most of the time, but Cornelia is actually Cuban-Britannian on her mother's side. Foreshadowed and hinted with her fondness for tequila.
- Villainous Breakdown: Cornelia is left utterly shattered after Nunnally tells what really happened to her and Trollouche, as well as who is behind the mask of Zero. To the point that she's sobbing on her knees as her sister leaves.
Laila la Britannia/"Pixie":
Clovis's younger sister, very close to the vi Britannia family and a major in the OSI.
- Break the Cutie: Laila goes through absolute hell trying to contain the situation in Area 18, while trying to help out Trollouche and the black knights. None of which is helped by Luciano Bradley being called in to deal with NOD.
- Incest Subtext: Like most of Lulu's sisters, she had the hots for him. Unlike most of them, however? She also likes Nunnally that way.
- Troll: Laila is a complete shit disturber and takes sadistic glee in driving people up the wall.