Character page for Abridgimon Frontier.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: He refers to the other Digidestined as supporting characters and has called himself a protagonist on multiple occasions.
- Jerkass: He always puts down his teammates and minimizes their accomplishments.
- Nerd Action Hero: He's the leader of the Digidestined, the Legendary Warrior of Flame, and a huge Brony.
- Playing with Fire: As Agunimon
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: "By Celestia's glorious sun-clad flank, I smite thee!"
- Small Name, Big Ego: Takuya sees himself as being the protagonist of the whole universe.
- Big Damn Heroes: Shows up during Zoe's fight with Woodmon and saves the day.
- Calling Your Attacks: Apart from the tradition of Digimon shouting their attack names, Koji yells different fighting game moves while fighting Pagumon.
- Light 'em Up: As Lobomon
- Nerd Action Hero: He imagines himself as an RPG hero.
- Pre-Mortem One-Liner: "Now perish, in the name of Gwynevere's holy rack!"
- Ship Tease: He denies that his reason for saving Zoe was him liking her.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Most likely to drop an F-bomb or two out of the main cast.
- An Ice Person: As Kumamon
- Beware the Nice Ones: "Every bully ever will be very, very sorry."
- Berserk Button: Anyone attacking Takuya.
- Characterization Marches On: He starts as a whiny, paranoid crybaby and evolves into the voice of reason with an unhealthy attachment to Takuya.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Episode 1 played up his mental instability and crybaby tendencies.
- Fanboy: Of Takuya
- Only Sane Man: Compared to the other Digidestined.
- A-Cup Angst: She takes great offense to people calling her breasts small, and the first thing she says after becoming Kazemon for the first time is utter astonishment that she's busty now.
- Berserk Button: Comments about her chest being flat.
- Blow You Away: As Kazemon
- Dumb Blonde: She thinks that the Digital World is an amusement park, that Lobomon is a tiger, and believes that Mt. Fuji is in Hawaii.
- Fangirl: Of Koji.
- Fragile Speedster: As Kazemon. Emphasis on Fragile.
- Deadpan Snarker: As she gets to know (and loathe) the Digidestined, she starts pumping out sarcastic remarks.
- Fake Static: Uses this in Episode 3 to avoid talking to the Digidestined any longer than needed.
- Voice with an Internet Connection: She communicates with the Digidestined through their D-Tectors.
- All Jews Are Cheapskates: He speaks with a stereotypical Yiddish accent, uses Yiddish insults, and is obsessed with cheap animation.
- Dishing Out Dirt: He's the Legendary Warrior of Earth, after all.
- Drop the Hammer: Uses a large warhammer as his main weapon.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Shows up in Episode 5 to tell the Narrator that the story has just begun.
- Wakeup Call Boss: He's the first villain to give the Digidestined trouble, and the one who introduces them to Beast Spirits.
- Beware the Nice Ones: The Floramon convince the amnesiac Mushroomon that they're their servants as revenge for destroying their village.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Brenda speaks in nothing but non sequiturs.
- The Ditz: Brenda.
- Noodle Incident: Visitors stopped coming to Breezy Village after an unexplained incident involving Gatomon and fire.
- Distressed Damsel: The female Shell Numemon.
- Everything Sounds Sexier in French: Koji initially imagines the female Shell Numemon are sexy French girls because of their voices.
- Poor Communication Kills: The Shell Numemon believe that the Digidestined are working with Grottomon after JP announces that they're legendary warriors, and hold them hostage unless Grottomon returns their women.