- The girls' first battle with Princess. After Princess knocks out Bubbles and Buttercup, the camera does a Circling Monologue as she taunts Blossom, who stands there in silent Tranquil Fury, effortlessly dodges her next powerful energy blast by moving nothing but her head, and defends herself from Princess' Unstoppable Rage in a fast-paced one-on-one battle with the other two girls waking up and helping Blossom before she destroys Princess' supersuit with her ice breath at the end.
Blossom: Because you're just a Spoiled Brat. And being a Powerpuff Girl isn't about getting your way, or having the best stuff, or being popular or powerful. It's about using your own unique abilities to help people and the world we all live in. And you, little girl, have done nothing worthy of the name Powerpuff. (Cue Princess being handcuffed and thrown into a police wagon.)
- Followed by Blossom's "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Princess Morbucks:
- Her response to Major Glory's Stay in the Kitchen speech in "Members Only":Major Glory: This is the Association of World Super Men! You're little girls. We are the men! The protectors, the hunters, the fighters, and the show-offs, and the noisemakers! You are little girls! You should be at home with your mommy learning how to cook and clean and... blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-whatever women stuff. So leave the superheroics to the supermen!Blossom: (completely sincerely) Why?
- At the start of "The Powerpuff Girls Rule" Blossom stops a missile from Mojo Jojo's robot in mid-fire, stands there holding it in place, and non-chalantly asks their Arch-Enemy when he's going to learn that his Evil Plans will always blow up in his face. Cue the missile blowing up in his face. Burned!
- The last part of "Not So Awesome Blossom". After Blossom lost her confidence and being incompetent in the whole episode, she managed to get herself back by saving her sisters and the professor's life from Mojo with one fast plan.
- Although every character involved in the slow motion sequence during "Mo Job" got to partake in some awesomeness, Blossom is most notable for initiating the scene with a serious Slow "NO!" to warn Buttercup before dramatically flying in to save her from a power-removing beam. For a scene that was trying to be both comedic and dramatic, the latter element definitely steals the show and results in one of the most intense moments for the entire series.
- It was nice to see Bubble Take a Level in Badass in "Bubblevicious," for a while, at least.Bubbles: WHO WANTS SOME?!?
- Getting a monster to leave Townsville in one episode just by asking pretty please with sugar on top.
Bubbles: There, THAT'S HOW YOU GET RID OF A MONSTER, YOU BIG, FAT, DOO-DOO HEADED NINNIES!
- Best part? After it left, going back to tell Blossom and Buttercup to suck it.
- Also doubles as a Funny Moment.
- The entirety of "Bubble Boy". Despite slipping up several times during the episodes, getting Brick suspicious of her, she not only manages to fool Brick and Butch into believing she's Boomer, but also eventually gets them caught in the Professor's containment ray.
- In "Los Dos Mojos", Bubbles kicking the crap out of Mojo at the end of the episode is pretty damn awesome.
- Bubbles was forced to wear these really thick glasses. She vaporized the Monster of the Week because the glasses magnified her optic beam into a size that would make Cyclops moan with envy.
- Overcoming her fear of the Boogie Man and taking out the giant disco ball blocking the sun Star Wars style
- After spending a good chunk of "All Chalked Up" in a Heroic BSoD and realizing that HIM tricked her into drawing chalk monsters, Bubbles turns the tables by expressing her anger in a positive way (by drawing accessories and happy faces on them). She then draws butterfly wings on HIM, causing him to retreat in a fit of anger.
- Buttercup gets whole montages of CMsoA in "Down n' Dirty" and "Cover Up".
- Her refusal to give up in "The Boys Are Back In Town", which leads her to uncover the Rowdyruff Boys' weakness after injuring one of them for pretty much the first time in the entire episode.
- When you take in the reason why she was able to injure one of the Boys, it doubles as a Heartwarming Moment. The girls have been at the end of a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown for nearly half the episode, and then the Rowdyruffs proceed to take it onestep further by going out of their way to completely humiliate Bubbles. Despite her injuries, Buttercup just takes in one second of seeing Bubbles in complete tears and SNAPS. Word to the wise: You. Do. NOT. Hurt. Her. Sisters!
- Beating the crap out of the Gangreen Gang at the end of "Buttercrush". Especially her No-Holds-Barred Beatdown of Ace for manipulating her feelings.
- After going a bit too far on Fuzzy Lumpkins, she takes to The Shangri-La to learn some restraint. In the next battle, she delivers exactly the amount of force required.
- "Power-Noia": Conquering her fear of spiders was one, but the highlight of the episode was beating the crap out of Him. Note that before this episode, the worst thing the girls did to Him was draw butterfly wings on him.
- In "Beat Your Greens", when the girls are rallying Townsville's children against the Broccoloids, one football player accuses them of tricking the kids into eating vegetables. Buttercup's "The Reason You Suck" Speech to the kid is epic:Buttercup: What? You doubt the word of a Powerpuff? Or maybe you're just scared to eat vegetables. Tell ya what, why don't you just run on home to your mama and see if she'll make you a balogna sandwich? Oh, wait. You know what? She cant, 'cause she's been zapnotized by alien invaders! But you don't wanna help save her 'cause you don't feel like eating a few vegetables.Football Player: [tearing up] Let's do it for the folks.
- In the Christmas special, after all three girls have been taken out by the now equally powerful Princess via a giant self-made ice sculpture, she takes one last look back to taunt the heroes... then Buttercup proceeds to bean Princess smack in the face with a snowball, sending her out of the air and crashing into the earth below!Princess: Hey! How'd you like my stocking stuffer?! (suddenly gets hit in the face with Buttercup's snowball)Buttercup: Stuff that!
All 3 Girls Together
- The girls' "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Femme Fatale right before beating her easily, as they point out that as Straw Feminists go, she really sucks.Buttercup: Susan B. Anthony coins, huh?Femme Fatale: Um... she was, uh, um...Buttercup: Once upon a time, women weren't allowed to do much of anything.Bubbles: Susan B. Anthony knew that that was wrong.Blossom: In 1872, she broke the law by voting. And even though she was found guilty, the feds wanted to go easy on her.All 3 Girls: Because she was a girl.Blossom: And not send her to jailButtercup: Susan B. Anthony didn't want special treatment. She wanted to be treated equally.Bubbles: She demanded that she be sent to jail, just like any man who broke the law.Blossom: And that's exactly what we're going to do to you. (throws an Anthony coin square at Fatale's forehead; cue smackdown)
- A similar thing happens in "Child Fearing" - after Mojo Jojo tells them a story he about Napoleon (in the form of a chimp that looks suspiciously like himself) he made up, they proceed to tell him about things that really happened in Napoleon's life:Mojo: Very well, then. I will tell you my favorite story ABOUT THE GREATEST CONQUEROR WHO EVER LIVED! Napoleon! He was a mighty man, feared by all who looked up to him. Using his genius and his loyal army, he conquered all of Europe, then all of Russia, and then finally, the whole world. The end.Girls: Boring!Blossom: Your story's all wrong! Napoleon's 1807 seizure of Portugal and the subsequent rebellion by the Spaniards cost France over 300,000 casualties, untold sums of money, and contributed to the eventual weakening of the Napoleonic Empire. (hits him with her pillow)Bubbles: And your analysis on the invasion of Russia is also incorrect! Napoleon's invasion of 1812 resulted in massive casualties of his troops, due to starvation and inclement conditions, and ended in a disastrous retreat from Moscow with his army defeated! (hits him with her pillow)Buttercup: Yeah, dummy! And when he returned to France, the Allied Nations of Europe united against him, which lead to his eventual defeat at the Battle of Waterloo on June 18, 1815, whereafter he was exiled to the island of St. Helena, where he died a miserable death from stomach cancer on May 5, 1821, stupid! (hits him with her pillow)
- In "Monkey See, Doggie Two", after Mojo Jojo confidently gloats about his New and Improved plan involving the Anubis head.Mojo Jojo: So, Powerpuffs, now that you have seen these precautions, what do you plan to do?Blossom: (completely deadpan) We're gonna kick your butt.
- The climax of "See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey". Mostly from having them sing one of the best songs in the episode filled with Awesome Music. As well as shrugging off an Agony Beam that took their powers away earlier in the episode.
- The part of the Chase Scene in the Christmas special when they all get ahead of Princess, who now has all their general powers, in a race to the North Pole by using their individual powers. Blossom's ice breath, Bubbles' sonic scream, and Buttercup turning into a tornado.
- "FURIOUS FLAMING FELINE!"
- The girls show up an entire league of male chauvinist superheroes in one episode-long CMoA.
- The girls beating the crap out of Mojo Jojo in "Candy is Dandy". After Mojo steals their candy, they break into his lair and deliver one of the most graphic beatdowns in the history of the show. The result leaves Mojo Jojo, one of the most prominent villains on the show, a black-and-purple smear on the floor.
- Their Batman Gambit in "Bought & Scold" to defeat Princess certainly counts. To elaborate, Princess made crime legal. To follow the laws, the girls used it against Princess & steal all of her and her father's belongings. Princes, of course, freaks out and tries to call the girls to help her. The girls couldn't, because fighting against crime is illegal. This forces Princess to make crime illegal again and give back Townsville to the Mayor & Ms. Bellum.
- Going Papa Wolf on Mojo in "Powerprof", especially because the episode ends with the girls revealing this was a Batman Gambit to get him to let them fight crime on their own again, but neither they nor Mojo actually expected him to put up such a good fight.
- He gets another Papa Wolf moment in "Collect Her", when he leads the entire town in cornering Lenny Baxter into returning the girls—by tearing apart his toy collection right in front of him, and after Lenny has a catatonic breakdown, then gives him an awesome verbal lecture, all without even raising his voice.Professor Utonium: Let me tell you something, Lenny. You may have all of the toys, all of the merchandise, all of the so-called collectors value. But one thing you dont have, Lenny, is true fandom. For a true fan wouldnt want to selfishly keep the girls to himself. A true fan would want them to be free. Free to do the things they do best. To do the things we love most about them. Now why dont you be a fan and tell me where they are?
- His earliest stint as a Papa Wolf is seen in "Mommy Fearest". He saw the Powerpuff Girls fighting Sedusa, who has been masquerading as 'Ima Goodlady' and used Crocodile Tears against the Professor. After a bit of silence, he accepted Sedusa's hand and the Powerpuff Girls lowered their hand in defeat, they'll have to deal with Sedusa abusing them again... but then, suddenly, the Professor, already putting Sedusa on hold himself, told the Girls to call the police so Sedusa could be arrested. Having a caretaker for his girls when he's away from home is one thing... but when he knows she's abusing them when he's not looking... he won't be fooled anymore.
- His, um, "speech" in "See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey". The girls had given up their powers in order to bring peace to Townsville once and for all, but the deal they'd made was sucking all of the individuality out of Townsville. Cue up "Freedom Beef", an extended metaphor about the citizens becoming little more than cattle waiting to be slaughtered.
- Also counts as some serious Awesome Music
- The way he handled his old college buddy Dick Hardly when he invited his so-called friend over to meet the girls. After Dick witnesses their abilities and insists they could be making big bucks on the three of them, all while talking down to them as little more than accessories, the Professor pulls him aside and in no uncertain terms tells the man that he is no longer welcome in his house and is to stay away from both himself and his girls. He lays out his terms with the most Tranquil Fury a man can muster, demonstrating that nobody messes with his children.
- He follows this up later when he learns of Dick's production of the Powerpuff Girls Xtreme line, and discovers his girls to have been kidnapped by his former friend. Although he is overwhelmed, he does his damnedest to save them when they are being drained of their powers to the point of death, and it's his love for them that not only saves them in the end but also prompts the many clones to turn on their disloyal creator.
- His plan when the girls took advantage of his sleepwalking so he can steal stuff for them.
- This doubles as a Heartwarming Moment, but the Professor becomes a big hero when he (unexpectedly) saves the girls from Dick by telling them that he loves them, causing the clones to turn on Dick and killing him.
- Mojo Jojo in "Child Fearing" claims to be the number one chef in Townsville. He then proceeds to prove his prowess... by preparing the girl's food at lightning speed without even blinking.
- Mojo Jojo, at the end of "The Powerpuff Girls Rule", actually does Take Over the World... and makes it a better place! "FREE PUPPIES FOR EVERYONE!"
- You also have the episode Forced Kin. The entire episode revolves around Mojo being outed as the most evil in the universe by this strange alien robot who can effectively counter and subdue the Powerpuff Girls and bending all the people of Townsville to his will, all of which were Mojo's dreams. So what does he do? He goes berserk and starts thrashing the alien with every inch of his life. Let me repeat that this guy defeated the Powerpuff Girls' most powerful attacks and here's Mojo taking him down with Good Old Fisticuffs. The icing on the cake comes at the climax of the battle where Mojo takes out the hardened french bread he bought earlier and bashes the alien over the head with it. Then, Mojo, instead of choosing to destroy him, puts the giant thing in a submission hold. The dialogue below says it all:Alien Robot: NO-OH-OH!!!Mojo Jojo: SAY IT!!! *Alien Robot still screaming with pain* SAY IIITTTTTT!!!Alien Robot: YOU ARE THE MOST EVILLLLL!!! *finally passes out from the pain*Mojo Jojo: And don't you forget it!
- Mojo Jojo once managed to throw all traffic in Townsville into a grinding halt... by being sentenced to community service as an English teacher and teaching everyone in town to speak exactly as he does. Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness is now a superpower.
- In "Mr. Mojo's Rising", Mojo gains the Powerpuff Girls's powers and defeat them effortlessly. He then makes a Badass Boast before destroying everything in his lab.
- "Yes! I have defeated the Powerpuff Girls, and it is by me that they are not victorious! With my own two hands, I have defeated them! Not with mechanical machines when I destroy this, but with my own bare hands!"
- In "Monkey See, Doggie Do" where Mojo was introduced for the first time. He gets introduced mysteriously, with his shadow walking up to the Anubis Head, while making a slow, Big "YES!" in a Badass Baritone. He then cuts off the links to the Anubis Head, and steals it along with the Anubis jewels, and then was seen making his very first Badass Boast.
- "Yes with these jewels, the magic curse of the ancient Anubis dog head will finally be unleashed, and then the human race will bow down to me, Mojo Jojo!!, (Evil Laugh)"
- The Rowdyruff Boys nearly manage to kill the girls in their debut episode. When the Girls come back they admit defeat.
- Him also gets a subtle moment of awesome during "Custody Battle", when he and Mojo try to one-up each other with evil deeds. This eventually lead to Him setting up a plan to sent Earth on a collision course with the Sun, dooming everyone to a fiery death. Mojo then turns to Him and starts a lengthy complaint about how that self-destructive deed was more stupid than evil. The sun gradually gets larger and brighter during all of this, and when it got dangerously close Him made a nonchalant "go away" gesture at it. The sun complied.
- "Speed Demon". After the girls beat Him down, he just gets up. It leads to the following exchange:Blossom: You can never beat us!
- "Speed Demon". After the girls beat Him down, he just gets up. It leads to the following exchange:
- Princess has a brief one in "Meet The Beat Alls" when she gets both Mojo and Him to agree that her power of cash beats their high tech weapons and being evil incarnate.
- The episode "Telephonies" where the Gangreen Gang start impersonating the Mayor on the hotline to sic the girls on Mojo, Fuzzy, and Him while they're having days off. Once the three find out who's behind this, they gear up and burst into the office.
- The Gangreen Gang get one at the end of Aspirations. In the episode, the gang stole three Egyptian artifacts for Sedusa, which, combined, turned her into a super powered giantess. With her new power, she manages to beat the girls relatively easily... but when Ace asks what she plans to give them in return, she kicks them to the curb and reveals that she was just using them all along. This genuinely breaks Ace's heart and reduces Billy to a sobbing mess, so in an act of revenge, Ace tells the girls what the source of Sedusa's power is (it's her tiara). But the true crowning moment of the episode is the final scene, in which we see a bald, powerless Sedusa lying at Ace's feet, begging for his help. Ace's response?
- The entire Rogue Gallery smugly parading past the girls' house in "Daylight Savings", with Mojo as the drum major, all set to an awesome marching band style remix of Mojo's theme.
- "In See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey", the girls have been overwhelmed by the force of their entire Rogue Gallery (sans the Rowdyruff Boys), so the Gnome arrives and offers to rid the world from all evil in exchange for their powers. They accept... And the Gnome annihilates the villains in seconds, at the notes of Hear Me Fathers. Then he takes the powers of the Powerpuff Girls.
- In "Collect Her", Lenny Baxter the Comic Book Geek, a obsessive, crazy fanboy who would seemingly pose no obvious threat to anyone, much less a trio of superheroes, successfully does what few other villains in the series did—capture and helplessly trap the Powerpuff Girls in his toy collection. And he did it entirely with plastic packaging, without the aid of fancy technology and no superpowers.
- The Mayor, of all people, gets one hell of a Moment of Awesome in the episode "Impeach Fuzz" when he takes a hundred levels up in badass and wrestles against Fuzzy Lumpkins for his position as Townsville's mayor and for his little black "mayorin" hat. Let's Get Dangerous! indeed.
- Also, in "Collect Her", when he rallies the people of Townsville to rescue the Girls from Lenny Baxter.
- Him effortlessly realizing what Him's last riddle meant even as the girls were left stumped in "Him Diddle Riddle."
- His absolutely flawless acting like a capable badass at the end of "Ploys 'R' Us."
- Miss Bellum's fight against Sedusa. A simple yet hot secretary taking on a super villain who managed to subdue the Powerpuff Girls... and winning!?
- Miss Keane in Schoolhouse Rocked.Miss Keane: Girls, you know theres no fighting, so go outside and play dodgeball instead. Understand?
- Would you believe Santa Claus in the Christmas Episode? After getting a half-assed verbal beatdown from Princess, he...well, saying "snapped" may be a bit of an understatment.Santa: LIIIIIIISSTT SCHMIST!!!! I don't need no stinkin' list to tell me who's naughty and who's nice! Ya know why? 'Cause Iiiiiiii'm Santa Claus. Check it! Princess, (grabs Princess by the ear.) you have worked up my last nerve. I have no choice. You are so rotten, so despicable, so naughty, I'm putting you on the... ''PERMANENT! NAUGHTY! PLAQUE!!'' Bum, bum, buuuuuummmm.
- As soon as Princess escapes to tell her daddy about this, he follows up on his actions by effortlessly taking away her superpowers that he gave her in the first place, proving once again, and hopefully forever, that Princess Morbucks will NEVER be a Powerpuff girl, no matter how hard she tries. especially since Princess ended up going so far as to tamper with the Nice and Naughty lists by switching the headlines, since Princess was the only on the original Naughty list, whereas everyone else was on the original Nice list.
- In "Equal Fights", both Miss Keane and Miss Bellum noticing the girls' newfound straw feminism and managing to convince them to see what real feminism is about.
- The knockoff Powerpuff Girls clones get one in "Knock It Off" when they save the girls and sacrifice themselves to kill Dick Hardly.Dick: Stay back! I'M YOUR MASTER!Clones: Only a master of evil, Dick.
- In the end of "Slumbering With the Enemy", Mojo defeats the Powerpuff Girls by giving them the antidote to their powers. He then starts mocking them, along with all the other little girls in the room, of being useless and weak now that they're normal. He then gets the hell beaten out of him by the gang of normal little girls.
The Show Itself
- Nominated four times for an Emmy, won two special juried Emmys.
- The sheer amount of references in "Meet the Beat-Alls".
- Including the episode's commentary, done entirely by Mojo Jojo himself.