Buffy: What are you doing here? Five words or less.It's basically ending a sentence with a comma and "Bitch!", as a way of someone verbally making an exclamation point in dialog. It did get overused, so now it's a Discredited Trope. You're as likely as not to see it thrown in a sentence just to be funny, even though there is no other reason to emphasize a point this way. Bitch. Since talking this way is inherently humorous, actual dramatic scenes are more likely to use "son of a bitch" (if the target is male) or some other insult (if the target is female) instead. This can overlap with Quote Swear Unquote, Obligatory Swearing. Compare (but would not overlap with) Verbal Tic, Precision F-Strike.
Spike: (counting them off on his fingers) Out. For. A. Walk. (realises he still has the thumb) Bitch.
Spike: (counting them off on his fingers) Out. For. A. Walk. (realises he still has the thumb) Bitch.
In-Universe Examples Only, Bitch!
open/close all folders
Anime & Manga, Meinu!
- ADV Films' English dub of Princess Tutu has an example in the outtakes:
Rue: ... In fact, I'm far from having loved him enough.
Duck: Well, I love him, too!... BITCH!
- In the Dark Horse translation of Berserk Volume 1, Guts' first line is "The only one trapped is you, bitch!".
- In episode 12 of Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts, a fansub group translated a line saying "don't underestimate Class A" as "We're Class A, bitches!"
- In the anime Cube×Cursed×Curious, the first enemy overuses the word "bitch" to the point where its' almost even played for laughs.
Seras: How does it feel having somebody fuck with your head?! How does it feel, you BITCH?!
- "Eat Harkonnen, bitch!"
- A particularly powerful example is present in the English dub of Hellsing Ultimate, specifically when Seras cheesegrates Zorin on a wall.
Jan: "You can take this clue, and shove it up your ass, bitch!"
- Another gem from Ultimate, courtesy of Jan Valentine, in the moments before his demise.
- Used quite heavily in the dub of Magikano.
- "I don't think so, bitch!"
- "I do what I want, biatch!" Said with an accent, might I add.
- In episode 80 of the English dub of YuYu Hakusho:
Hiei: You ready?!
Yusuke: Bring it on, bitch!
- Jagi from Fist of the North Star often talks like this in English translations as an attempt to convey his vulgar speech patterns.
- "Repent, motherfucker!"
Comic Books, Bitch!
- From DC, Donna Troy is fighting an alternate-version of herself. When asked who she is, she punches that version in the head and says:
Donna Troy": I'm Donna Troy, bitch. Donna. Troy.
- Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness had the vegan police announce Todd Ingram had eaten "Gelato, bitch!" The movie puts its own spin on it.
Todd: Gelato isn't vegan?
Vegan policeman: It's milk and eggs, bitch.
- Amanda Conner when she beats up Harley and Catwoman in a fourth wall breaking moment in Harley Quinn #0:
Amanda Conner: I'm Amanda Conner, bitches!
- Hank Pym, when Reed Richards claims to know more about Pym Particles than he does.
Fan Works, Bitch!
- My Way Entertainment's Gag Dub of X-Men: "I'm The Juggernaut, bitch!" (Became an Ascended Meme with X-Men: The Last Stand.)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series:
- "The cake is a lie, Bitch!"
- "Who's smexy now, bitch?!"
- "Talk to the hand, bitch!"
- "Desu desu, bitches!"
- Teen Titans The Abridged Series: "Gravity trumps pink, bitch!"
- In the Flash movie Brawl Taunts 2, a Hollywood Nerd comments how it would be cool if Cloud from Final Fantasy VII had appeared in SSBB. He's swiftly beaten down, and Ike refuses his pleas for assistance:
Ike: "You'll get no sympathy from me. I'm the only pretty-boy in this game... BITCH!"
- This becomes Hilarious in Hindsight now that Cloud is part of the roster in Smash 4.
- Gotcha, bitch! Kajetokun, creator of Over 9000, plays Monster Hunter Freedom 2nd G.
- Dragon Ball Z Abridged: "Enjoy the climb back up, Bitch!"
- Vegeta: "Later, bitches!"
- "I'm back bitches!"
- "Man, move your bitchin' bitch-ass over, bitch."
- Vegeta: "Later, bitches!"
- Hellsing Ultimate Abridged: WE'RE HERE ON EPIC MEAL TIME!! I'M THE SAUCE BOSS! AND TONIGHT WE'RE EATING THIS BLONDE LITTLE WANNABE DEMIGOD BITCH!!!
- Gurren Lagann The Satire: "Let's see a sword top that, bitch!"
- Sailor Moon Abridged: "I'm Sailor Venus, bitches!"
"I'M SAILOR MARS, BITCH!!"
- Naruto The Abridged Series: "Sharingans only, bitch!"
- Death Note: The Abridged Series by Team Dattebayo uses this in a famous line for most watchers of the series: "It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-die... bitch!"
- Many, many times in A Very Potter Musical, with perpetrators ranging from Molly Weasley to Voldemort himself.
"Voldemort out, bitches."
- Ranma Abridged: "Suck my rose, bitch. I had it first."
- From Chapter 23 of My Life As A Teenaged Von Neumann Device: "Ready for round two, bitch?!"
- Time Braid: "You're within the range of my divination, bitch."
- In Perfection Is Overrated, Hitomi, irritated at Shizune's preaching, says "Oh, shut the hell up, you preachy, sanctimonious, self-righteous bitch."
- Rather unsurprisingly evoked throughout the course of the fanmade My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic animation Friendship Is Magic Bitch.
...ON THE MOOOOOOOOONNNNAAAAA! BEE-YETCH!
- Of all places, this fanficRe: Yin Yang Who? subverts itself in mid-sentence twice:
Scotch: Chip… you son of a… BITCH; you… you know damn well that you… you and your family aren't… welcome here… after what… what happened long… long ago so why the… hell did you… you come here to… N-N-N-N-N-Novi Finis City anyway?
- Once by Keenan in Chapter Nine more often.
- Another in Chapter Eleven:
- Rosario Vampire: Brightest Darkness Act IV: In chapter 28, after subjecting Jacqueline to a Disney Villain Death, Astreal declares, "Let's see you fly, bitch!"
- "From Bajor to the Black, Part II", after Eleya blows up a group of Borg drones with an overloaded phaser.
Eleya: Adapt to that, you son of a whore.
- The Equestrian Wind Mage has this Pre-Asskicking One-Liner during the fight with the Gohma Queen:
Chrysalis: You're mine, bitch!
- The Last Spartan has an example that also counts as Sophisticated as Hell, when N'tho is trying to distract the Thresher Maw from the rest of the team:
"FROM HELL'S HEART I STAB AT THEE, BITCH!"
- X-Men: The Last Stand: "Don't you know who I am?! I'm The Juggernaut, bitch!" (Ascended Meme, inspired by My Way Entertainment's Gag Dub.)
- Snoop Dogg/Huggy Bear, Starsky & Hutch: "I found yo' nine-iron, BITCH!"
- "Kiss this, bitch!" from Mikaela in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
- Done many times by Freddy in A Nightmare on Elm Street series:
Nancy: Hurts doesn't it? You're in my world now, bitch.
- "Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!" from A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors.
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master: "I've been guarding my gate for a long time, bitch!"
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child: "Die, bitch!" from , as well as "Bon appetit, bitch!"
- Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare: "Kung. Fu. This, Bitch"
- Freddy vs. Jason: "Welcome to my world, bitch!" (Twice!) and "Let me handle this, bitch!"
- Done back at him in the remake:
- The title character in Happy Gilmore throws down with Bob Barker during a celebrity pro-am golf tourney.
Happy: (thinking he's just won the fight) The price is wrong, bitch!
Bob Barker: (after laying Happy out with a swift kick to the face) Now you've had enough... bitch.
- Die Another Day: "I can read your every move." "Read this!... bitch!"
- In Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, during the anchor fight, the Spanish news channel's anchor says "Como estan bitches?"
- From Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back's Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season: "Applesauce, bitch."
- The 51st State has Samuel L. Jackson beating up a skinhead with a golf club, and shouting "Stay down, bitch!"
- American Pie spin-off, The Naked Mile. "Mail call, bitches!"
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby: "Hakuna matata, bitches!"
- What Happens in Vegas: "I AM the law, BITCHES!"
- Beauty Shop: "It's Gina, BITCH!"
- Darkness Falls: "I see you, BITCH!"
- Death Becomes Her: "En garde, BITCH!"
- Drag Me to Hell: "Choke on it, BITCH!"
- The Running Man: "What's the matter now, BITCH!? Why aren't you laughing..!?"
- In the infamous The Room, Johnny drops a quite unexpected one on Lisa: "In a few minutes, bitch!"
- In the film version of RENT, the actor playing Collins improvised the line "Merry Christmas, bitches!" upon entering the apartment with Angel on Christmas morning.
- In Easy A, when Brandon runs away, he leaves his parents a note that says, "I'm gay, bitches!"
- The Social Network has the business card written "I'm CEO, bitch"◊. (Mark Zuckerberg actually had said card!)
- In Donnie Darko, Donnie calls his mom "bitch" in the subtlest and calmest way ever:
- Aliens: Get away from her, you BITCH!
- Lethal Weapon 4: Chris Rock says to Joe Pesci, "Look at this badge, bitch!"
- An infamous example from I Spit on Your Grave: "Suck it, bitch!"
- A milder version appears in Mystery Men:
Tony P: "You guys never learn, do you?"The Blue Raja: "Apparently we don't. (pause) Ass."
- From Stargate:
Col. Jack O'Neil: Give my regards to King Tut, asshole!
- From Rob Zombie's Halloween remake:
Joe Grizzly: I'm Big Joe Grizzly, bitch!
- A non-verbal example in Fast & Furious 6 with Roman's private jet brandishing the words "IT'S ROMAN, BITCHES!" on its rudder.
- In Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, the Vegan Police give evidence that Todd has broken the rules about being vegan by ingesting gelato.
Vegan Police Officer 1: At 12:27AM on February First, you knowingly ingested gelato.Todd Ingram: Gelato isn't vegan?Vegan Police Officer 2: It's milk and eggs, bitch.
- "You said it yourself, bitch. We're the Guardians of the Galaxy."
- In Evolution, during the mall scene, a woman is putting on sweaters and blouses in the fitting room, obviously shoplifting, when someone keeps knocking on the door. Finally, fed up, the woman says something like "I said I'll be out in a minute, bitch." Then she opens the door... and is faced with a dragon-like alien.
- Bad Company had this exchange between Gaylord Oaks (Anthony Hopkins) and Jake Hayes (Chris Rock).
Gaylord Oaks: [after trying to guilt Jake into coming back] Well, that didn't work did it?Jake Hayes: No! [mocking Oaks]: "I'm going to go outside and count to ten"? Who the hell are you? You'd would have done better with "Bitch, get in the car!"Gaylord Oaks: Okay. Get in the car...bitch.
- A variation in The Last Witch Hunter - as Kaulder and Chloe leave humiliated Danique, she looks at them with a Death Glare and punctuates it with hissed bitch.
- Gloriously used in The Dresden Files when Elaine Mallory blows up the entire front side of a hotel in vengeance against a despair-feeding vampire.
Elaine: Who's useless now, bitch?
Harry: Parkour. [Beat] Bitch.
- Also used when Harry kills a Ursiel-assisted Genoskwa by luring them into a field of massive ice blocks slamming into each other at high speed.
- In the Pretty Little Liars series, whenever A sends the girls a message, they always end it with "Bitches". This also carries over into the television series.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows has Molly Weasley dueling Bellatrix Lestrange in order to protect Ginny, saying:
"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!"
Live Action TV, Bitch!
- Will & Grace after Karen gets Nathan a better birthday gift than Grace, his girlfriend, Grace literally gets in Karen's face and repeatedly says "I'm going to...kick...your...ass."
- Breaking Bad takes this to an extreme with Jesse Pinkman. "Bitch" is his catchphrase.
Walt: Say, "This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed."
Jesse: This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed. [Beat] Bitch."Yo...Gatorade me, bitch."
Hal: He would use the b-word a lot. He'd say "Yo, b-word! Yay, science, b-word!"
- Even MAD made fun of this.
- As described by Honest Trailers, Jesse is "a Juggalo without the makeup who prefers the formal term for female dog."
- Aaron Paul, who played Jesse, now finds that strangers want him to call them a bitch.
- The series' own alternate ending even made fun of this.
- Nevermind The Buzzcocks
Simon: It's an inaccurate fact, I did some research. There are now almost 10 million bicycles in Beijing... bitch.
- "I'm Rick James, Bitch!" from Chappelle's Show, and a lot of Chappelle's jokes in general. He uses this to great effect, and may have lead to a recent upswing in the use of this trope.
- Shouted out (literally) by Wayne Brady in another skit where he took Chappelle on a ride... after he kneecaps Dave with a gunshot. "I'm Wayne Brady, BITCH!!"
- The O.C.
- Friends, in one episode Chandler states that when Joey engages in male bonding he has a tendency to call everyone "bitch" to which Joey replies with "what are you talking about, bitch?"
- In Angel's "Smile Time" episode, from one muppet to another: "I'm gonna tear you a new puppet hole, bitch!"
- The Colbert Report: "It's French, bitch!"
- The Middle Man: "Muscle memory, bitch!"
- The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon
- Stephen Colbert's warm welcome to Jimmy on his first show: "Welcome to 11:30, bitch!"
- Jersey Shore: In the first episode of Season 1 and subsequently, the current opening: Snooki says "I'm going to Jersey Shore, bitch!
- Greek: "I don't even like Cosmos, bitch!"
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia uses this frequently.
- Mac's catchphrase is "What's up, bitches?"
- In the episode, "Hundred Dollar Baby", Dee gets hooked on steroids and threatens her opponent with, "I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES BITCH!"
- In the episode, The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis, after being assigned as The Wild Card in their Five-Man Band, Charlie cuts the brake cables and jumps out of the van shouting, "WILD CARD, BITCHES!"
- The Big Bang Theory: Sheldon in The Bat Jar Conjecture: "In other words, it's on...bitch." Badassitude abounds.
- Glee: Brittany uses Britney Spears' line "It's Brittany, bitch" a couple times. Her saying that line or doing one of her magical turns usually makes the music start playing.
- In Space Mutiny, Big Bad Kalgan has some such line, to which Mike Nelson adds "Bitch."
- From Michael to Dwight on The Office (US): "Hug it out, bitch."
- On Saturday Night Live, any conversation Tracy Morgan holds with Lorne Michaels is likely to end with the former demanding, "Get me a soda, bitch!"
- Dave, a contestant on season one of reality cooking show Top Chef, reached the height of reality TV popularity after telling another contestant Tiffani "I'm not your bitch, bitch!" in response to endless haranguing by the latter.
- X-Play: Morgan Webb's tagline on a commercial about her visiting conventions in Japan: "Konichiwa, bitches."
- X-Play's coverage of G-Phoria one year featured Ratty sneaking into the awards by jumping off a nearby building. This action was accompanied by "Geronimo, bitches!"
- How I Met Your Mother:
Robin: Well, then, you're fired.Ted: You can't fire me. I'm union, bitch!
- "I'm cuddly, bitch!"
- Also, Ted re: shots "I drank all five, bitch!"
- Another from Ted when he wanted to comfort Robin and she didn't want any...
- As well as Lily's "You just made the list, bitch!"
- How about Barney speaking French? "Parce que j'ai le jeu, mes chiennes. Translation? Cos I got game, bitches!"
- Wanda Syke's "I'ma Be Me" had her saying "Yeaaah... Obama, bitch!"
- Modern Family: "See, we're all going to get past this and be friends again, and this was all set up by me, Mitchell, who is not a mummy's boy but is instead a insightful and considerate person, so make a note bitches!" in episode 4.
- From a sketch/interview on The Soup where Zachary Quinto kicks Joel McHale: "Who's Sylar now, bitch?"
''chk chk!'' Put the mimosas down, bitch!
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer has this bit with Buffy and Spike when he's outside Buffy's house:
Buffy: What are you doing here? Five words or less.Spike (visibly counting on his fingers): Out... for... a... walk... (Beat) bitch.
Warren (hits Buffy): Say "goodnight", bitch!Buffy (hits him back and knocks him down): "Goodnight, bitch!"
- Another later example with Warren:
James (1955): (aiming a pistol) Don't walk away from me—Smash Cut to Buffy (1998): (also aiming pistol) —BITCH!
- However it's played for drama when Buffy is possessed by a ghost reenacting the Murder-Suicide of his lover.
- In The Wire, "You happy now, bitch?" is Bunk Moreland's catchphrase.
- In 2 Broke Girls, when the diner is held up by a robber in a suit, Han, in a rare badass moment for him, pulls a gun on the robber, delivering one of these.
Han: You're in MY house now, Bitch!
- That's Just Me: Elizabeth once disguised herself as Amelia and walked into Amelia's house yelling: "I'm your worst nightmare! I'm a motherfucking crossdressing lesbian Jew, BITCH!!". However, is most versions of this episode, the line is censored, changing it into: "I'm your worst nightmare, because I'm a crossdressing tomboy, man!"
- Okay, so they'll censor that, but NOT any of the characters' foul mouths, all of the fanservice/nudity scenes, OR any of the mental illness jokes?
- They also joke a lot about suicide, even though the main character almost committed it in an earlier episode.
- Perhaps they censored it because Elizabeth ISN'T religious? The episode was called 'I Don't Wanna Cut My Hair! What Happens When Elizabeth Crossdresses' and it was in the 6th season.
- From Spartacus: War of the Damned, when warrior-woman Saxa is confronted by two large gladiators who want to kill some prisoners entrusted to her by Gannicus...
Donar: "I do not see Gannicus among you. No cause to heed his bitch." *Attacks. Ends up with Saxa's knife at his throat and his buddy on the ground.*Saxa: "I give cause, bitch."
- In season 1 of Top Chef, Dave told Tiffany after Restaurant Wars "I'm not your bitch, bitch!"
- Will and Grace, "Accept the things you cannot change, bitch!"
- Hawaii Five-0, in a conversation between Danno and Steve on Ms. Pac-Man.
Steve: "You ever make it to Double-Pretzel level?"Danno: "Triple-Banana, bitch."
- In a Dollhouse episode where Echo is working as backup singer for a pop star, she tells her boss, "Bitch, you can fire me, but don't think you can take me."
- Pretty Little Liars is brimming with this trope. A is the biggest fan, always calling the girls bitches in their threats.
A: "I'm back bitches, and I know everything".
- Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Edward Norton says this line in the fake movie trailer for Infrastructure:
"I'm ordering uniaxial tests of the slab transverse to the deck corrugations with additional reinforcement and tension tests of the support fastener connections between the deck and the girders...bitch!"
- On The 100, Octavia is the first person from the Ark to set foot on the ground, and she celebrates the moment by shouting, "We're back, bitches!"
- Liz's crowning moment of awesome on Roswell "Get up, bitch!"
- On Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., after Fitz rigs a system to keep Gordon from teleporting away:
Gordon: I'm trapped in here! That's not possible! What did you do?
Fitz: Science, biatch.
- Person of Interest. Control is interrogating a soccer mum she's snatched off the street, accusing her of being The Handler for several moles in her organisation. Eventually the woman drops her facade of terrified innocence by snarling, "You have no idea what's coming for you, bitch."
- On Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Detective Charles Boyle delivers this when he presents the best pie in New York, with an apology afterward.
Boyle: You just got taken to pie school, bitches! Sorry I said bitches, I'm just really worked up!
- Too $hort. "BIIIIIITCH!" is his Catch Phrase.
- "Konichiwa, Bitches" by Robyn.
- It's Britney, bitch. You better work, bitch.
- Prominent lyric in Kasabian's "Shoot the Runner": "I'm a king and she's my queen, bitch!"
- Julie Brown's "Girl Fight Tonight!": "'Cause I'm a lover and a fighter, bitch!"
- "I'm on a boat, bitch!"
- In Linkin Park's "No Laundry": "I ain't gonna do no laundry, BITCH!"
- In Megadeth's "In My Darkest Hour": "You just laughed, "haha", bitch."
- In Tori Amos' "The Waitress": "I believe in peace, bitch!"
- Emilie Autumn to a rude concertgoer: "You're in MY house now, bitch!"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: "Look Around"; Hustle Me, Bitch.
- Drake in Forever: "Everyone who doubted me is asking for forgiveness | If you ain't been a part of it, at least you got to witness, bitches!
- From the "Black and Yellow" parody "Black and Jewish": "L'chaim, bitch!"
- "You are now now rocking with Will.I.Am and Britney, Bitch!"
- "Song for the Dumped" by Ben Folds Five: "Give me my money back, give me my money back, you bitch!"
- From the chorus for Ratt's "Scene of the Crime", which is sung seven times:
"Cold blooded bitch going out on me."
- Saint Pepsi's Have Faith:
(Soda Can Opens) It's Saint Pepsi, bitch!
- Childish Gambino's "Bonfire" ends with one. His facial expression in the live version really sells it.
- Eminem loves this, as one would expect, and puts it to especially great use in "Berzerk":
"Let's bring it back to that vintage Slim, bitch!The art of emceeing, mixed with da Vinci and MC Ren,And I don't mean Stimpy's friend, bitch!Been Public Enemy since you thought PE was gym, bitch!"
- Fall Out Boy: In Rat A Tat: It's Courtney, bitch!
- Miley Cyrus invokes a "cluster B bomb" of this in her Bangerz track, "Do My Thang":
"Bang bitchYou think I'm strange bitchIt's bananas like a fucking 'rangatang bitchDon't worry 'bout meI got it all arranged bitchMind your business, stay in your lane bitch"
- Disturbing Tha Peace bellows out this in gradual succession in the chorus of, well, "Move Bitch".
- Bring Me The Horizon has one at the end of "For Stevie Wonder's Eyes Only": "For I am Death... bitch!"
Pro Wrestling, Bitch!
- The WNYC program Radio Lab episode Choice(501) contained an instance of this, subverting the line tagged onto the end of many radio broadcast introductions. "Stay with us...bitches."
- "BIIIIIIIIITCH!" is the calling card of Mike Clark, of WRIF-Detroit's drive-time radio show Drew and Mike in the Morning. Callers to the show frequently request Mike "send out a BIIIIIIITCH to the folks working at (insert company name here)."
- One of Detroit radio personalities Dave & Chuck the Freak's catch phrases is "It's Friday, Bitches!" Actually, it's more than just a catch phrase - there's a short rap song with the title that was made just for them (which is played on the Friday shows, naturally), merchandise featuring the phrase, and even an annual event called the Friday Bitches Bash.
Stand-Up Comedy, Bitch!
- Inverted by David Cross, on Bigger and Blackerer: He details a game to play with friends at a restaurant. When talking to the waitress, make the first thing you say be "Yeah, bitch," But in as low-key a manner as possible. Then, be as polite as possible when making your order. The object is to make it so that the waitress won't be sure you called her 'bitch', but would feel uncomfortable asking such a polite person if he did.
- Daniel Tosh provides a milder example that involves working the phrase "Suck It" into everyday conversation:
"By the way, if you ever have a job where you have to give speeches in front of people, pepper in the phrase 'suck it.' Very empowering. Just be like 'As you can see from our Powerpoint presentation suck it...' And your clients will be like, 'Did he... did he... did he say suck it? I like this guy... he's a go-getter.'"
- Retta does this opera-style.
Video Games, Bitch!
- Resistance: "I'm James Grayson, bitches!"
- No More Heroes has quite the handful.
- "So what you're tellin' me is that I gotta continue fighting. There's no way out of this. You set me up, bitch!"
- "That's fucked up. That's the stupidest rule I've ever heard! This guy's mine and you just want me to let him go?! Bitch!"
- "You are the 3rd ranked assassin, bitch?"
- The tagline for Bungie's April Fools joke game Pimps at Sea was "Arrrrrh, bitch!"
- Quoth Heather from Silent Hill 3: "Shut your stinking mouth, BITCH!".
- Grand Theft Auto: "Welcome to the Land of Freedom, Bitches! AHHHHHHHHH!"
- "I ain't nobody's "ass technician", bitch!" - OG Loc
- Makai Kingdom: "Who's the overlord now, bitch?"
- True Crime: Streets of L.A.. uses this liberally, but I guess the greatest example is when Nick Kang, the protagonist, finishes off the crime lord who had his father killed over a money laundering scheme. While this could be a bit of a solemn moment, as he watches his father's killer burn to death in a plane crash, he follows it up by saying: "Try Laundering THAT, bitch!"
- Duke Nukem: Duke, despite his extreme womanizing, is a Chivalrous Pervert who never insults the objects of his desire. When you hear him confront the female monster Alien Queen and bellow, "I'm gonna kick your ass, bitch!", you know it is on.
- Left 4 Dead's Crash Course DLC has hopeless optimist Louis, of all people, scream "Oh, it's a bitch apocalypse now, bitch!"
- Borderlands plays this straight with Roland, the Soldier. Upon scoring a kill with a Critical Hit, he may shout, "Critical, bitch!", or "Critical, biatch!".
Tiny Tina: "You're cordially invited, BITCH!!!"
(When Salvador is Gunzerking) "I'll take your bullets, BITCH!"I'll kill you SLOWER for that, BITCH!"Fear your master, bitches!""Die for me, BITCH!
- Also from Borderlands 2, if Maya gets a Second Wind, she might declare "I'm back, bitches!"
- The Raging Goliaths, also from Borderlands 2, have quite a few of these.
Brick: Knock knock, BITCHES! Open up!
- And let's not forget:
- Mass Effect: Used here and there with examples such as:
Miranda - "You'll die for that, bitch!"Jack - "Touch me and I will smear the walls with you, bitch!"
- Delivered by Commander Shepard in Mass Effect 3 to Kai Leng as s/he stabs him with his/her omni-blade.
Commander Shepard: That was for Thane/Miranda/Kirrahe/Thane and Miranda you son of a bitch.
- Delivered by Commander Shepard in Mass Effect 3 to Kai Leng as s/he stabs him with his/her omni-blade.
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 has the following example.
Paulie: "Oh yeah, look out! Pooper coming through! Please keep your hands inside the porter potty while you TAKE A DRINK, BITCH!"
- Used to ridiculous extremes in Def Jam Fight For NY Some examples are:
Trejo -"You shoulda listened when you had the chance, bitch!"Created Character: "You just got owned, bitch!"
- In MadWorld, after being attacked by ninjas...
Howard: I've composed a haiku, in honor of this moment.Kreese: Alright, drop it down.Howard: Ninja rise from floor.Red spray-paint ceiling and walls.Jack is triumphant.Kreese: 5, 7, 5, bitches.
- Gears of War: Marcus Fenix delivers a well-deserved one to Queen Myrrah after the Battle of Azura.
Marcus: (after stabbing Myrrah with Dom's knife) You feel that? That's from Dom...and everyone else you killed you bitch!
- Batman: Arkham City falls into this a few too many times. You will hardly ever hear any other curse word used, leading to several grunts using "bitch" so many times you'd wish they'd just say something else. For major characters, Two Face takes the cake, especially when he's going against Catwoman. Makes you wonder if he knows any other insults.
- In The Simpsons Game when the Simpson family meets an evil Will Wright.
Homer You can't do this!Will Wright: Sure I can. I'm Will Wright, bitch!
- In World of Warcraft, during a confrontation in Silverpine Forest between Garrosh Hellscream and Sylvanas Windrunner.
Garrosh: What difference is there between you and the Lich King now?Sylvanas: Isn't it obvious, Warchief? *flippant salute* I serve the Horde.Garrosh: Watch your clever mouth, bitch.
- Dota 2:
Juggernaut: I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!
- Resident Evil 6: While Piers is dishing out a What the Hell, Hero? moment to Chris, Chris angrily shouts, "How many of our men are dead because of that bitch?!"
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: Raiden's response to Sundowner's comparison between him and the subjects in the Sears Program is "They're kids, you son of a bitch!"
- Emily from Until Dawn can say this if Ashley tries to apologize for trying to kill her.
Emily: "Understand" the palm of my hand, bitch!
- From the cinematic trailer for Agents of Mayhem:
Hardtack: Ahoy, motherfucker!
Web Animation, Bitch!
- Tankmen 2: "You should've used the Pythagorean theorem, bitch."
- The end of Neurotically Yours' "Caffeine Conspiracy" has Franklin the Star Shmucks peddler warn his superiors over walkie talkie that "The squirrel is on to us." A moment later, he starts another transmission to add "bitch."
- Red vs. Blue: Everyone uses Bitch as a punctuation mark.
- Dinosaur Comics had a strip about the overuse of the word "bitches", and suggested alternatives like "fellows", "gravy", and "Monterey Jack". Possibly a Lampshade Hanging, since T-Rex is known for exclamations like "Phlogiston, bitches!" and "Live and learn, bitches!"
- Ask and ye shall surely receive, bitches!
- xkcd: Science. It works, bitches (which was a direct quote taken from Richard Dawkins explaining why we trust the scientific method).
- Also, "Q.E.D., Bitches!" Made more awesome by the haiku.
- Also, "Politicize that, bitches." (in the mouse-over text)
- The Order of the Stick: "SNEAK ATTACK -- BITCH!"
- Haley's habit rubs off on her teammates, too.
- And then there's Start of Darkness: "One gets to be the butch, and one gets to be the bitch - bitch."
- Skin Horse: "I'm the government, beyatch."
- From the first A Lesson Is Learned But The Damage Is Irreversible: "No sorry I've got something else to do... on the MOON, BITCH!"
- "WE'RE PLAYING HORDE, BITCH!" from Loserz.
- Chainsaw Suit: "abbondanza, bitch"
- This strip of Partially Clips discusses this in both this trope and Quote Swear Unquote.
- Bob and George: "It's called a partisan, bitch."
- Elf Only Inn: "Live Long and Prosper, Bitch."
- Questionable Content: "That's for earlier, bitch."
- Sinfest: Social Justice, Bitches!
- The Way of the Metagamer: It works, bitches.
- Guilded Age: "You're my bitches, bitches!"
- The Last Days Of FOXHOUND has this memorable line, from Vulcan Raven to Big Boss:
Vulcan Raven: Then return from whence you came, and do not trouble this world again. Bitch.
- Ansem Retort: New codenames, bitch!
- Bear Nuts: Nerd Bear, playing with Star Trek models, rewrites Locutus's line: "Resistance is futile, bitches!"
- Homestuck: TG: bow down before your new king bitch
- El Goonish Shive: "Here comes a new challenger, bitch!"
- Romantically Apocalyptic: "Go get your own straw, bitch"
- Sequential Art: "Wait! What photos? WHAT PHOTOS? Bitch!!" Kat and Hilary do NOT like one another.
Web Original, Bitch!
- To quote Paris Hilton in her Crowning Moment of Awesome, "I'll see you at the debates, bitches."
- "I use the Neverscrubber to flush the toilet five times... bitch."
- That Guy with the Glasses:
- The Nostalgia Chick: "Don't you ever try to bring logic into this movie again! This is FernGully, bitch!"
- Todd in the Shadows: "I started Google Plus! I bought Euro-Disneyland! Don't care, bitches!"
- The Nostalgia Critic:
- "I'm Eight-Bit Mickey, bitch."
- "We play Magic: The Gathering, bitch!"
- "I'm Rick James, beee—" (is hit while trying to say that)
- I'm the Nostalgia Critic BITCH
- (Off of the changing lines at the top of Spoony's page) "The first step in innovation is discontent — and that's how we roll, bitch!"
- "Okay, I love Christmas! Long live Christmas!" "(ghost voice) Damnnn riiiight, bi-otch!"
- "And Sauron?" "Nobody owns me, bi-otch."
- Freeman's Mind: After Gordon slays a giant alien shark he delivers the Bond One-Liner, "Call me Ishmael, bitch!"
- Draenei Priest Rap... bitch.
- Ask a Gay Man, where the lead guy says in a stereotyped voice "hey there, bitches" at the start of at least a few videos.
- The Adventures of Duane & BrandO: "Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane/It's Air Man, bitch, and I'm bringin' the pain."
- Most of the guest characters of The Angry Video Game Nerd ("Or do ya wanna play my game, bitch?"). And sometimes the Nerd himself ("Yeah, Super Mecha Death Christ 2,000 B.C. Version 4.0 Beta, bitch.").
- Cracked.com has claimed at least once to "own the Internet, bitch."
- Read a Book "It's called Speed Stick, bitch! It's not expensive, bitch!"
- I'm facing the wrong way, but GOTCHA, BITCH!
- Ex. "Jose (not Linda) pointed at the zombie horde outside his living room window, looked his crying, 12-year-old son in the eyes, and said, 'It's time to sack up, beotch.'"
- 4Player Podcast, in one part of inFamous in which Brad said, "Can't catch me. I'm the fucking gingerbread man, bitch."
slowbeef: I— maybe it was, like, how to get a refund... Like, "Don't be afraid to take back your pumpkins."
Diabetus: This is an example of a defective product. Here's what you should do in this situation, bitch.
- Protectors of the Plot Continuum: Agent Laburnum, when kicking Murdoc Niccals in the face, got a Shout-Out to Korn's "Twisted Transistor" with: "I know this song's by the wrong band, but it's a good line, so ... Anaesthetise THIS, bitch!"
- "Someone who loathes you, bitch! Now stand up and rhyme!"
- I'm a Marvel... and I'm a DC: "Hail Darkseid, bitches!"
- Regular Ordinary Swedish Mealtime: "Dinner is served, bitches."
- Kingsley, tenfold. His Youtube username is ItsKingsleyBitch, not to mention the number of times he utilizes this trope in his rants.
- "And now she's just somebody that you used to know. BITCH."
- Epic Rap Battles of History: Chuck Norris vs. Abraham Lincoln.
- "It's Filthy Frank, Muthafucka, it's Filthy Frank, BITCH!"
- Friendship is Magic, Bitch.
- From Yugioh GX The Abridged Series:
Bastion: Water, water, everywhere, bitch.
- Gates vs. Jobs: iPhone, bitch!"
- In one of Shane Dawson TV episode, the Overly Attached Girlfriend makes an apparition. He manages to piss her off:
Overly Attached Girlfriend: You just messed with the wrong meme, bitch!
- When Auto-Tune the News songified Christine O'Donnell's famous "I'm not a witch" campaign ad, they altered part of it into "I'm not a witch, bitch".
- Smosh uses this trope in a LOT of their videos.
- "Jon, that doesn't go in there, you silly BITCH!"
- This is Yuki's Catch Phrase in The Abridging of Haruhi Suzumiya. She also uses "Cracka" in the same way.
Western Animation, Bitch!
- Family Guy: After Stewie is mauled by animals at petting zoo after Brian puts animal feed in his back pocket, he approaches Brian, all roughed up and says "I am going to kick...your...ass."
- In a Cutaway Gag in another episode, the MGM lion cub gets laughed at by his classmates when he wants to roar at an audience when he grows up. Soon, the lion is grown up and shouts "What's up now, bitches?!"
- Moonbeam City: In Episode 7, at an "all-gang" meeting which includes the Moonbeam City Police Department (called "the roughest gang in town"), the city's top criminal gang leader repeatedly corrects himself when speaking to Police Chief (and millionaire heiress) Pizzaz Miller. His lines end with him referring to her as "bitch", which he repeatedly corrects to "ma'am". This includes his final line to her: "You have our word, bitch! I mean, ma'am..."
- Rad uses the trope on Pizzaz in Ep. 8, "Stuntztravaganza", and in Ep. 10, "The Wedding of Rad (Lie)", the Cunninghams refer to both Pizzaz and Chrysalis as one.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force:
- "You're liquified, bitch." Made even funnier because Frylock isn't one to quickly resort to swearing.
- Frylock hurling fireballs in the videogame: "Look into my eyes, bitch."
- "Now what is the magic word, bitch?"
- "67 years into the future. Bitch."
- Clone High: "Try and catch me, bitch!"
- The opening credits of an Affectionate Parody comedy show called "Outer Space Astronauts" has the line 'Outer space, bitch!"
- South Park:
- The "pal/buddy/friend" exchange in "Canada on Strike".
- From "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy": "You just dealt with the Dawg, bitch!"
- The Simpsons: "Read the patent number, bitch!"
- The Boondocks: Rummy to Ed: "Swim, bitch!".
- From a Thunder Cats outtake: "Get over here, bitch!".
- From Sealab 2021, "Lost in Time":
Quinn: Stormy, what time is it?
Stormy: Dodgeball time.
Quinn: Dammit, Stormy, what time is it?
Stormy: (knocks Quinn out with a dodgeball) I said it was dodgeball time, bitch.
- American Dad!: Roger loves this trope.
"You call that a Salchow?! It looks like you have mad Salchow disease! That's right, your skating has a spongiform encephalopathy, bitch!""Don't be startin' what you can't finish, bitch."
- Klaus announcing that he has concert tickets: "Fabulous Thunderbirds, bitches!"
- Principal Lewis is just as fond of this trope as Roger is.
- A Futurama example, cut from the episode "Raging Bender:"
Mom: Make that bitch your bitch, you bastard!
- On Daria, while the title character is helping Jane dye her hair: "All right, you bitch. What do I do?" Actually sort of Played for Drama: she says it with her usual sarcastic monotone, but it still points to the strain their friendship is under, which suddenly comes to a head later in the episode.
- Rick and Morty has Scary Terry, an expy of Freddy Krueger, who adds bitch after of almost everything he says to the point where it's a Verbal Tic that got him grief back in school.
"I'm late for class, bitch!"
- In "Something Ricked This Way Comes", when Summer is screwed over by Mr. Needful after helping him rebuild his business, he answers with:
"I'm the Devil, BIATCH! WHAT WHAT!"
- In "Something Ricked This Way Comes", when Summer is screwed over by Mr. Needful after helping him rebuild his business, he answers with:
- Eight Crazy Nights has "Eat that nut strap, BIAAAATCH!"
- After carefully outlining the many, many reasons that global warming is real, a scientist famously ended her presentation with:
"Look it up, bitches."
- The official announcement for the return of Toonami (through [adult swim]) is #ToonamisBackBitches.
- Following the Supreme Court decision declaring Barack Obama's healthcare reform law constitutional, DNC executive director Patrick Gaspard tweeted "it's constitutional. Bitches."
- In the Terry Tate Office Linebacker ads, the eponymous character would often invoke this after tackling his victim.
"Break was over 15 minutes ago, BITCH!"
- Stand-up comedian Retta (Marietta Sirleaf) on how you shouldn't make assumptions about someone's tastes in music. Just... watch the video.
- When Miley Cyrus was attacked online for incorporating hip-hop influences in her music/image and befriending rap/hip-hop stars, she posted this on Twitter.
- Richard Dawkins, at the end of a debate with an anti-scientific creationist gives us this gem: "If you base medicine on science, you cure people. If you base the design of planes on science, they fly. If you base the design of rockets on science, they reach the moon. It works...bitches." Also doubles as Sophisticated as Hell.
- The cover of one birthday card involves one woman asking another "So where's your birthday at?" and the woman with the birthday tells her not to end a sentence with a preposition. On the inside, the first woman rephrases her question as "So where's your birthday at, bitch?"
The Stinger is here, bitch!