A typical day for Jenny Wakeman
turns awkward when she and Brad discover that her new touch sensors work a little better than they ever realized... and even more awkward when a little "fooling around" leads to a whole host of desires Jenny never knew she had.
But Jenny's sexual awakening isn't the only thing she's got on her plate. Along with all the baggage that comes with teen sex, she's got to deal with the scheming of the Crust cousins
and the Cluster's latest plot to win her over to their side.
Read it here
, but be warned it's (obviously) NSFW.
This fic contains examples of
- Coming-of-Age Story
- Demonization: It turns out that part of the reason Britt was always such a bitch to Jenny is because Britt was unconsciously demonizing Jenny as a glory-seeker. But when Jenny puts herself at risk to save her baby, and on top of that puts herself at risk in a situation where no one can see Jenny doing it, Britt is forced to realize that Jenny really is the hero she always seemed to be...which means Britt was wrong! And that causes Britt to undergo a Villainous Breakdown.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Vexus eviscerates a pair of Cluster soldiers who raped Jenny.
- Everybody Has Lots of Sex
- Heel-Face Turn: Tiff Crust finally gets fed up with her cousin's Alpha Bitch attitude, especially after Britt goes crazy.
- Journey to the Center of the Mind: Jenny goes into Sheldon's mind after Vexus drives him Brainwashed and Crazy.
- Mega Crossover: Sorta; the story is sprinkled with references to other Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon shows.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: Britt Crust probably wouldn't have gone crazy if Jenny hadn't snapped in Chapter 15 and decided to repay all the times the Crust cousins had publicly humiliated her.
- Porn With Plot
- Primal Scene
- Rape as Drama: In chapter 10, Jenny is molested by a pair of Cluster goons.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: To the point of Jenny having working reproductive organs modeled off human ones.
- Sanity Slippage: Britt Crust goes from having an irrational hatred of Jenny to outright paranoia about "the machines" to getting a messiah complex and being convinced she's the only one who can save the human race from the "robot menace".
- Shotgun Wedding: Jenny is nearly forced to wed Vexus's son.
- Standard '50s Father: Sheldon's second robot body is modeled on this.
- The Talk: Dr. Wakeman gives Jenny and Brad some sage advice after finding out they're in a relationship.
- Their First Time: Brad and Jenny in chapter 4.
- The Unfavorite: Tiff Crust to Britt Crust.
- Villainous Breakdown: When Jenny refuses to surrender to the Britt/Vexus hybrid when it looks like her friends and family have been killed, Britt undergoes a Heel Realization and literally breaks down... which unfortunately leaves the berserk Vexus in charge of their body.
- You Shall Not Pass: When Britt/Vexus attacks the Wakeman household while Jenny's giving birth, XJs 1 through 8 sacrifice themselves in order to buy time.