Darth Wiki / Warp That Aesop
, ladies, gentlemen, and tropers, to Darth Wiki's Favorite Game Show
WARP... THAT... AESOP!!!!!
[Catchy Theme Song plays]
Hello! Hello! How are you all doing today? How are the kids?
All right, you all know how to play the game
! Contestants will take a piece of media... and, through a number of deliberate misunderstandings
, a few Alternate Character Interpretations
, taking some things out of context
, assuming that everything presented was meant to be taken as instructional and serious
, and reading in more than a little Fanon
, make it seem like the creators were attempting to deliver a terrible, terrible
message to the kids at home...no matter how utterly off-base
But, before we begin, let's just go over the three rules of the game, shall we? Rule number one! Make sure to read the above paragraph before adding a example. Rule number two! This is not Headscratchers with a sarcastic tone
, and if you think it is, get out. And, last but not least, rule number three!
This page is Just for Fun
, serious attempts at finding a Family-Unfriendly Aesop
, and Real Life examples will be purged
. Oh, and remember, folks, Whining costs twenty million points
, so there's that.
...and whatever you do, don't change the channel to Sugar Wiki
for Sweeten That Aesop
. And don't
mix this show up with Things We Have Learnt from Media
— that's just facts, this show is about 'truths' and principles.
Ok, now that we've got all of that
out of the way, first to 10,000 points
gets an extra life
a copy of our Home Game
, and Rice-A-Roni
, the San Francisco treat!
Round One! Ready.... GO!
- Warp That Aesop: It's okay to distort the truth and promote bad morality if it entertains you.
- Darth Wiki : Ruining your eyesight and being snarky go hand in hand.
- Dethroning Momentof Suck: One bad episode is all it takes to permanently damage an entire series for a single person.
- Lacking a sense of humour is a valid reason for hating something that wasn't made just for you and you alone.
- It is a-okay to drop a show for having politics you don't agree with!
- The Western Animation subpage: Cartoons are very Serious Business. Enough to write academic essays on why they're terrible.
- The Robot Chicken subpage: If you don't like Black Humour, you should watch shows filled with it anyway just to complain about it on the Internet.
- Nightmare Fuel: Don't worry, it's more than perfectly okay to read an entire page of things guaranteed to give you nightmares at night, hence the page title!
- Children can't handle anything remotely scary in movies or shows made for them. Most are too scary for adults too.
- Tropers are gigantic pansies who are afraid of their own shadows.
- No Real Life Examples, Please!: You aren't allowed to say that Hitler, Stalin, or Pol Pot were evil.
- You can never have nice pages on the internet because people get so butt-hurt over things they disagree with.
- Poison Oak Epileptic Trees: Tropers are all sickos.
- Troper Tales: Complaining about your life on the internet will solve all your problems.
- Bragging about being a badass makes you awesome!
- Trope Pantheons: Anime, video game and cartoon characters are all really Gods who demand your sacrifices.
- That Troper: You never make mistakes or do anything wrong on Tv Tropes, it's always some other evil troper doing it on purpose.