Darth Wiki: Warp That Aesop
, ladies, gentlemen, and tropers, to Darth Wiki's Favorite Game Show
WARP... THAT... AESOP!!!!!
(Catchy Theme Song plays
Hello! Hello! How are you all doing today? How are the kids?
All right, you all know how to play the game
! Contestants will take a piece of media... and, through a number of deliberate misunderstandings
, a few Alternate Character Interpretations
, taking some things out of context
, assuming that everything presented was meant to be taken as instructional and serious
, and reading in more than a little Fanon
, make it seem like the creators were attempting to deliver a terrible, terrible message to the kids at home...no matter how utterly off-base
it is! Whining costs twenty million points.
But before we begin, let's go over the one rule of the game. Read the above paragraph before adding a example. This isn't Headscratchers with a sarcastic tone!
. This page is Just for Fun
. Complaining About Shows You Don't Like
, serious attempts at finding a Family-Unfriendly Aesop
, and Real Life examples will be purged.
And whatever you do, don't change the channel to Sugar Wiki
for Sweeten That Aesop
. And don't mix it up with Things We Have Learnt From Media
- that's just facts, while this show is about 'truths' and principles.
First to 10,000 points
gets an extra lifenote
, a copy of our Home Game
, and Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat
Round One! Ready.... GO!
- Warp That Aesop: It's okay to distort the truth and promote bad morality if it entertains you.
- TV Tropes in general: Analyzing TV shows is an addiction that will ruin your life, but go ahead and do it anyway.
- Darth Wiki : Ruining your eyesight and being snarky go hand in hand.
- Dethroning Momentof Suck: One bad episode is all it takes to permanently damage an entire series for a single person.
- Lacking a sense of humour is a valid reason for hating something that wasn't made just for you and you alone.
- Nightmare Fuel: Don't worry, it's more than perfectly okay to read an entire page of things guaranteed to give you nightmares at night, hence the page title!
- Children can't handle anything remotely scary in movies or shows made for them. Most are too scary for adults too.
- Tropers are gigantic pansies who are afraid of their own shadows.
- Poison Oak Epileptic Trees: Tropers are all sickos.
- Troper Tales: Complaining about your life on the internet will solve all your problems.
- Bragging about being a badass makes you awesome!
- Trope Pantheons: Anime, video game and cartoon characters are all really Gods who demand your sacrifices.