- the definition of democracy is: you can disagree with the boss if you can stand him beating you. And anyone can be candidate for being the new boss, if they can hit harder than the current boss.
- And how does a woman prove that stereotyping females as the more understanding and gentle gender is BS? By killing a random animal, no matter how it might affect her personal reputation as a well-meaning hero.
- Word of God is like violence. If it doesn't solve your problems, use more.
- You do not need might and power to be a hero. However, you do need might and power to be a main character.
- It's alright to have a your city to be police by robotic guards that have the power to turn disobedient villagers into passive slaves who will go back to work.
- Pretty much all baby dolls: It's good to train girls to be mothers as soon as they're toddlers.
- Being a mother is fun because all babies do is sit there in silence. At most they'll say things like "Mama" and wet themselves, but only when you press a button. So yes, have yourself a baby as soon as you can little girls!
- Lalaloopsy: When babies poop in their diapers, they just leave cute, plastic little flower toys.
- The only way you'll gain any sort of notoriety is if an Internet celebrity makes fun of a particularly strange product of yours.
- Baby Tumbles Surprise: Babies can handle being tossed around and forced to do somersaults down flights of stairs. Try it on your baby siblings, little girls!
- Barbie: Hey girls, if you don't have an Impossible Hourglass Figure, there's something wrong with you. Plus, all men have six-pack abs.
- Women of all races basically look the same save for skin and hair color.
- and they all have tiny little bent up feet.
- But women are blonde-haired and blue-eyed by default.
- Revoltech's Woody Doll: Surely putting a mischievous, evil-looking smile on a doll of a famous and beloved character won't give anyone on the internet ideas, right?
- The trollface is apparently cute and endearing.
Warp That Aesop / Toys
YES, we actually have this page! GO!