- Adjacent to This Complete Breakfast: Because it's a cereal commercial, of course this trope pops up in some of them.
- Barefoot Cartoon Animal: Some of the Rabbit's disguises fall into this category.
- Butt Rabbit: Undeniably.
- Catch Phrase/Phrase Catcher: "Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids."
- Cereal Vice Reward
- Failure Is the Only Option: For the rabbit.
- Inexplicably Identical Individuals: One commercial had multiple disguised rabbits aboard a train, one of them who is THE rabbit, who steals all the Trix aboard. A second commercial reveals it's the rabbit disguised as the ticket lady, but then who were all the other rabbits that look just like him?
- Kids Are Cruel
- Paper-Thin Disguise
- Team Rocket Wins: Sometimes the rabbit actually managed to get the Trix cereal.
- Most notably, a vote was held among kids (supposedly) as to whether the rabbit should be given the Trix. He won, but it was specified that it was only for one time.Judge 1: The kids voted, "YES!"
Judge 2: Just this once.
- In an older commercial, he manages to eat a spoonful of Trix, his disguise is ruined, and this happens.Kid: Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!
Rabbit: And sometimes for tricky rabbits!
- Most notably, a vote was held among kids (supposedly) as to whether the rabbit should be given the Trix. He won, but it was specified that it was only for one time.