Born Nicholas Cvjetkovich, Sinn Bodhi is a Serbo-Canadian Professional Wrestler, promoter and circus performer from Orangeville, Ontario. He debuted in 2000 and worked different Canadian promotions, making his PPV debut at TNA #58, August 13, 2003, teaming with Devon Storm and Vampire Warrior in a loss to 3 Live Kru (BG James, Konnan and Ron Killings). He had a very brief stint in WWE as Kizarny. He has wrestled all over the world.
Along with the OVW Anarchy Title, he is a former IWR (Michigan) Tag Team Champion with Elvis Elliott, a former WXW Gulf Coast Tag Team Championnote with Ron Fargo, a former CIW Tag Team Champion with Elvis Elliott, a former 2x WCWC Tag Team Champion with Gangrel and a DWO (New Mexico) Tag Team Champion with Hobo Hank.
You can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
"Do I look like I'm troping around?":
- Animal Motifs: He wears a pig mask to the ring.
- Antiquated Linguistics: His short-lived WWE persona, Kizarny, spoke carny, the language spoken by carnival workers to disguise what they are saying from the marks, and which is the source of much professional wrestling slang and terminology. Unfortunately, due to the Weird Al Effect, people thought he was copying Snoop Dogg. (See Snoop's YMMV page for more.)
- Arch-Enemy: UltraMantis Black in CHIKARA.
- Ass Kicks You: The Funnel Cake, his version of Rikishi's Stinkface, though he at least wears pants.
- Bald of Evil/Bald of Awesome: Better to show off the most tattooed head in wrestling since Bam Bam Bigelow.
- Beard of Evil/Badass Beard: As shown above, a big, colorful beard.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Behind his bizarre appearance and behavior, he is a very good wrestler.
- Calvinball: As OVW Anarchy Champion, he gets to set the stipulations for his matches.
- Canada, Eh?: A rare aversion, since he's usually billed from "Wizard Beach, Las Vegas".
- Cheap Heat: A rare case where this didn't work. He faced Kassius Koonz on the September 17, 2016 episode of WCWC on PDX-TV. Late in the match, he had Koonz in a fireman's carry and imitated John Cena's "You Can't See Me" gesture...to utter silence.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: While he was specifically written out after his first run, in 2014 he simply vanished.
- Circus of Fear: The Odditorium (his sub-stable within The Flood that consisted of himself, Sir Oliver Grimsly and Qefka the Quiet) had this gimmick.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Almost as bad as Delirious. He will inflict incredible pain on his opponent, and has no problem taking it as well. One of his big spots involves him Chokeslamming himself onto his opponent.
- Creepy Circus Music: He often ends his promos by asking, "Do I look like I'm clowning around?," and singing a bit of "Entrance of the Gladiators," which is the Standard Snippet for this trope.
- Facial Markings: He comes up with some impressive combinations, as seen above.
- Finishing Move: Tallulah Belle, a double-arm DDT variation.
- Freaky Is Cool: Well, just look at him.
- Groin Attack: A frequent feature of his offense.
- HeelFace Revolving Door: Depending on the Writer or where he is wrestling at the time.
- I Know Karate: He's a black belt.
- Improbable Weapon User: Makes Tommy Dreamer or New Jack look like students of Lou Thesz by comparison. He defended the OVW Anarchy Title against Drew Hernandez on the August 3 (taped July 31), 2019 episode of OVW TV in a "Santa's Summer Surprise" match where weapons were hidden in gift boxes in the corners. This included Tabasco Sauce (which Hernandez sprayed in Sinn's eyes), lighter fluid (though Sinn couldn't get a fire going) and...a banana. However, one of the commentators offered up a Geeky Analogy by referencing Mario Kart. Oh, and Sinn slipped on the Banana Peel.
- Large and in Charge: If anything he's a great example of why they call WWE "the land of the giants" - he was just a bit on the small side by WWE standards but he towers over most of the Chikara roster. He's also been the leader of first The Dark Army and then The Odditorium.
- Mad Eye: His right pupil can look like an X.
- Mass "Oh, Crap!": At the CHIKARA 2010 Season Finale Reality Is Relative on December 12,, he revealed himself as the leader behind Obariyon, Kodama and the masked man who would come to be known as Kobaldnote , and that he had asked UltraMantis Black to train them to be his Dark Army. In exchange, Sinn said that he wanted the Eye of Tyr as payment.note This prompted a big "Ooooh" reaction from the crowd.
- Monster Clown: Not played up as much as his time as Kizarny, however.
- Power Stable:
- Put on a Bus: UltraMantis Black gave him the (fake) Eye of Tyr at the end of season 11 on the condition that he leave CHIKARA.
- Red Baron: "The Warlord Of Weird"
- Start My Own: He has his own promotion, Freakshow Wrestling, which is absolutely insane. Given that it's a creation of Sinn Bodhi and has featured characters named Gaydolf Hitler and Tawdry Hepburn, it basically runs on Refuge in Audacity.
- Tag Team:
- The Beasts of Burden, with Helvis (Elvis Elliott)
- Tattooed Crook: If he's a heel. He is covered with tattoos.
- Tempting Fate: Made a comment saying "being bi-polar has its benefits" and adjusted his tie during the King of Trios preshow. A couple weeks before King of Trios, Larry Sweeney loved member of Chikara, hanged himself. While it was Bodhi playing up his character (he wasn't aware of Sweeney and apologized profusely afterwards), no one was amused.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: He and Gangrel have alternated between teaming and being opponents.
- Wrestling Family: Formerly married to former WWE Diva Stacy "The Kat" Carter, and his brother Steve wrestles in Canadian independents as Kobra Kai and was part of Team BSE on Night 1 of King of Trios 2008.