- Chapters 1-4: Entrance Exam Arc
- Chapters 5-7: Quirk Apprehension Test Arc
- Chapters 8-11: Battle Trial Arc
- Chapters 12-21: Unforeseen Simulation Joint (USJ) Arc
- Chapters 22-44: Sports Festival Arc
- Chapters 45-59: Hero Killer Arc
- Chapters 60-69: Final Exams Arc
- Chapters 70-83: School Trip Arc
- Chapters 84-97: Hideout Raid Arc
- Chapters 98-115: Hero License Exam Arc
- Chapters 116-162: Internship Arc
- Chapters 163-183: Culture Festival Arc
- Chapters 184-192: Pro Hero Arc
- Chapters 193-217: Joint Training Arc
- Chapters 218-???: Meta Liberation Army Arc
OP: "The Day", Porno Graffiti
ED: "Heroes", Brian the Sun
The first anime season that covers from Izuku Midoriya's introduction up to the end of the USJ arc.
- Izuku Midoriya: Origin: Midoriya is a young man with big dreams of becoming a hero...and a big problem: he has no powers! What would his idol, All Might, think?
- What It Takes to Be a Hero: Midoriya is dejected over the prospect of his dream never being fulfilled, until a chance to prove his bravery presents itself.
- Roaring Muscles: With U.A. High's entrance exams coming up Midoriya undertakes a rigorous training regiment in order to receive All Might's quirk, "One For All".
- Start Line: The U.A. High entrance exams are here. Now, Midoriya's new quirk will be put to the test!
- What I Can Do For Now: Classes at U.A. begin, and Midoriya's homeroom teacher Aizawa has the students undergo a series of tests, with expulsion as the punishment for failing!
- Rage, You Damned Nerd: A training exercise is arranged. The good news is that Midoriya is being paired with a cute girl! The bad news? He will have to square off with Bakugo, his friend-turned-bully and rival.
- Deku vs. Kacchan: Midoriya finds himself on the ropes as he and Bakugo square off during the training exercise. Could the only way out be his quirk, even though using it is dangerous?
- Bakugo's Starting Line: In the wake of the training exercise, Bakugo realizes he still has a ways to go to become a pro hero. Meanwhile, All Might announces that he will join the faculty a U.A.!
- Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!: As Tenya Iida becomes class president, the students go on a field trip to train more. Unfortunately for them, they find themselves in the crosshairs of dangerous villains!
- Encounter with the Unknown: As the villains attempt to lure out All Might by attacking his students, Midoriya and his classmates Asui and Mineta are left to fend for themselves.
- Game Over: As Iida races to alert the teachers of their predicament, the leader of he villain team, Shigaraki, sets his sights on Midoriya!
- All Might: All Might arrives on the scene and protects his students from Shigaraki's secret weapon, Nomu. His powers are quickly fading, however...
- Upon Each of Their Hearts The teachers of U.A. drive off the villains and save their students. All is well for now, but Shigaraki's bitter feud with All Might is just beginning...
OP: "Peace Sign", Kenshi Yonezu; "Sora ni Utaeba", amazarashi
ED: "Dakara, Hitori ja nai", Little Glee Monster; "Datte Atashi no Hero", LiSA
The second anime season that covers from the Sports Festival up to the end of the Final Exams arc.
- That's the Idea, Ochaco: As U.A. prepares to hold a sports festival for students to show off their abilities to the pros, All Might confides in Midoriya that his ability to use One For All is beginning to diminish...
- Roaring Sports Festival!: With the different classes preparing for an obstacle course to commence the sports festival, Todoroki, one of Midoriya's classmates and a fierce rival, sets his sights on defeating him.
- In Their Own Quirky Ways: It's a neck-and-neck race between Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki. Can Midoriya take victory without having to use his quirk and injure himself?
- Strategy, Strategy, Strategy: In preparation for the coming cavalry battle, Midoriya must carefully consider who to team up with as the other students set their sights on him.
- Cavalry Battle Finale: Midoriya and Todoroki's teams square off with each other as the cavalry battle reaches a fevered pitch!
- The Boy Born with Everything: The finale of the sports festival is a battle tournament! Meanwhile, Todoroki confides in Midoriya his reason for fighting: to prove himself to his abusive father, the pro hero Endeavor.
- Victory or Defeat: Midoriya's first opponent in the tournament has a quirk that grants him mind control! What hope does Midoriya have over such a foe?!
- Battle on, Challengers!: As the battle tournament continues, Uraraka, Midoriya's female friend, prepares to face off against the fierce Bakugo.
- Bakugo vs. Uraraka: Bakugo and Uraraka square off in the tournament. Is determination and strategy enough to overcome Bakugo's aggressive attacks?
- Shoto Todoroki: Origin: Todoroki will not use his power of flames to fight Midoriya, as a statement of defiance to his father. Midoriya, however, is willing to risk everything to win!
- Fight on, Iida: As Midoriya recovers after his defeat to Todoroki, the battle tournament rages on. Meanwhile, Iida's older brother, a pro hero, pursues a serial killer targeting heroes.
- Todoroki vs. Bakugo: In the final round of the tournament, Todoroki and Bakugo square off. As the sports festival concludes, however, tragedy strikes the Iida family...
- Time to Pick Some Names: As classes resume, the students decide on their heroic aliases. Midoriya deceides to make a statement by turning an insult Bakugo used against him into his hero name.
- Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears: The students begin to take internships under pro heroes, with Midoriya training under All Might's old mentor, Gran Torino.
- Midoriya and Shigaraki: As Midoriya finally learns how to use One For All without having to injure himself, Iida goes on the hunt for the villain that forced his brother into retirement.
- Hero Killer: Stain vs. U.A. Students: As Haso City falls under siege by Nomus, Midoriya and Todoroki rush to Iida's aid.
- Climax: It's a desperate struggle to survive as Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida fight against the Hero Killer: Stain!
- The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain: The Nomus are defeated and Stain is taken into police custody. However, Stain's rhetoric about heroes makes him a viral sensation...
- Everyone's Internships: Across the country, other students are continuing their internships as Midoriya is on the mend. Asui aids a naval hero in taking down some maritime villains.
- Listen Up!! A Tale from the Past: As the internships end, All Might confides in Midoriya the origins of One For All, and warns him of the villain whom he may have to face one day: "All For One".
- Gear up for Final Exams: Summer is coming, and with it, semester finals. It's not just written exams, either: the students will need to square off against their hero teachers!
- Yaoyorozu: Rising: Yaoyorozu and Todoroki face off against their homeroom teacher, Aizawa. Can Yaoyorozu overcome the damage her confidence suffered during the tournament?
- Stripping the Varnish: The other students undertake their finals, with some surprising results from many of the exams!
- Katsuki Bakugo: Origin: Midoriya and Bakugo are assigned to take on All Might. The only way to pass is to overcome their differences: a tall order for prideful Bakugo...
- Encounter: With classes over, Midoriya has a brief respite from training. Unfortunately, during an otherwise mundane shopping trip, he has a run-in with Shigaraki...
OP: "Odd Future", Uverworld; "Make my story", Lenny code fiction
ED: "Update", miwa; "Long Hope Philia", Masaki Suda
- Game Start: As the students enjoy some time at the school's pool, they reminisce about everything that happened since classes began...
- Wild, Wild Pussycats: It's finally time for summer camp! There's no time to rest, however: with the villains growing more brazen, this trip is dedicated to more training!
- Kota: As training continues, Midoriya meets Kota, a young boy baring an intense hatred for heroes as a result of his parents' deaths in the line of duty.
- My Hero: The villains are on the attack! As evildoers target the students, Midoriya must push his body and powers to their limits - and beyond - to protect Kota!
- Drive It Home, Iron Fist!!!: With Kota safe, Midoriya must warn the teachers that the villains are after Bakugo!
- Roaring Upheaval: The students must protect themselves from the villains. With no help to rely on except each other, how will our heroes-in-training survive?!
- What a Twist!: The villains escape with Bakugo in their clutches! As Midoriya and others recover, the superheroes and U.A. become the target of controversy over Bakugo's abduction.
- From Iida to Midoriya: The students debate whether to mount a rescue mission for Bakugo. Midoriya is determined to save his friend, but Iida, concerned Midoriya will make the same mistake as he had with Stain, tries to dissuade him.
- All For One: As Midoriya's friends and pro heroes alike fight to rescue Bakugo, the leader of the League of Villains reveals himself: the dreaded All For One!
- Symbol of Peace: All Might battles All For One, but holds back his full power to keep Bakugo safe! Can Midoriya and his friends save Bakugo and give All Might the chance he needs to win?!
- One For All: All Might's powers are fading fast, and it won't be long until he loses One For All forever! Can he win, even as the last of his strength leaves him?!
- End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End: All For One is arrested, All Might is forced into retirement, and the superhero world is changed forever.
- Moving into Dorms: Class 1-A moves into their dormitory building and conducts a contest to see who has the best room.
- Create Those Ultimate Moves: The students are tasked with developing special moves that they can use on the field; Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida seek out the Support Department for costume upgrades.
- The Test
- Shiketsu High Lurking: Class 1-A faces issues when they are forcefully separated. Midoriya faces off against a strange girl, while Todoroki is the sole target of an entire school.
- Class 1-A: Divided from the class, Yaoyorozu leads Shoji, Tsuyu and Jiro in a battle of wits against a super intelligent enemy. Todoroki faces off against a large group. Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari encounter a strange enemy with a gross quirk. Midoriya hatches a plan.
- RUSH: The first part of the exam enters its final stages as the rest of 1-A tries to come together and pass.
- Rescue Exercises: The second stage of the license exam begins; the examinees are tasked with rescuing citizens.
- Special Episode: Save the World with Love!: In this special filler episode, the class is tasked with figuring out the reason why a villain played by All Might killed himself.
- What's the Big Idea?
- A Talk about Your Quirk
- Deku Vs Kacchan Part 2: Midoriya and Bakugo have a second brawl. Bakugo's emotions come pouring out and Midoriya comes closer to understanding him.
- A Season for Encounters: In house arrest for fighting in school grounds, Bakugo and Midoriya clean the dorms as the new semester starts. Midoriya meets a peculiar and eccentric student.
- Unrivaled: The Big Three talk with Class 1-A about Internship opportunities. Mirio Togata, the most powerful student in U.A. and closest person to take over All Might's spot, invites the class for an all-out brawl.
The fourth anime season that covers the Internship/Haissakai Arc and the Culture Festival Arc.