Do note that the names of the arcs as written here are unofficial.
U.A. Beginnings Saga
- Chapters 1-4: Entrance Exam Arc
- Chapters 5-7: Quirk Apprehension Test Arc
- Chapters 8-11: Battle Trial Arc
- Chapter 10.5: Mount Lady
- Chapters 12-21: Unforeseen Simulation Joint (USJ) Arc
- Chapters 22-44: Sports Festival Arc
- Chapter 34.5: Broadcast
- Chapters 45-59: Hero Killer Arc
- Chapter 49.5: The Summer Hope
- Chapters 60-69: Final Exams Arc
- Chapters 70-83: School Trip Arc
- Chapters 84-97: Hideout Raid Arc
- Bonus Chapter 1: Tsuyu's Ribbity Diary - published along with Chapter 84
- Bonus Chapter 2: The Depth - an omake chapter included in the My Hero Academia Official Character Book Ultra Archive
Rise of Villains Saga
- Chapters 98-115: Hero License Exam Arc
- Chapters 116-162: Internship Arc
- Chapters 163-168: Remedial Course Arc
- Chapters 169-183: Culture Festival Arc
- Chapters 184-192: Pro Hero Arc
- Chapters 193-217: Joint Training Arc
- Chapters 218-240: Meta Liberation Army Arc
- Chapters 241-252: Endeavor Intern Arc
- Chapters 253-306: Paranormal Liberation War Arc
Final Act Saga
OP: "The Day", Porno Graffiti
ED: "Heroes", Brian the Sun
The first anime season that covers from Izuku Midoriya's introduction up to the end of the USJ arc.
- Izuku Midoriya: Origin: Midoriya is a young man with big dreams of becoming a hero...and a big problem: he has no powers! What would his idol, All Might, think?
- What It Takes to Be a Hero: Midoriya is dejected over the prospect of his dream never being fulfilled, until a chance to prove his bravery presents itself.
- Roaring Muscles: With U.A. High's entrance exams coming up Midoriya undertakes a rigorous training regiment in order to receive All Might's quirk, "One For All".
- Start Line: The U.A. High entrance exams are here. Now, Midoriya's new quirk will be put to the test!
- What I Can Do For Now: Classes at U.A. begin, and Midoriya's homeroom teacher Aizawa has the students undergo a series of tests, with expulsion as the punishment for failing!
- Rage, You Damned Nerd: A training exercise is arranged. The good news is that Midoriya is being paired with a cute girl! The bad news? He will have to square off with Bakugo, his friend-turned-bully, and rival.
- Deku vs. Kacchan: Midoriya finds himself on the ropes as he and Bakugo square off during the training exercise. Could the only way out be his quirk, even though using it is dangerous?
- Bakugo's Starting Line: In the wake of the training exercise, Bakugo realizes he still has a ways to go to become a pro hero. Meanwhile, All Might announces that he will join the faculty at U.A.!
- Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!: As Tenya Iida becomes class president, the students go on a field trip to train more. Unfortunately for them, they find themselves in the crosshairs of dangerous villains!
- Encounter with the Unknown: As the villains attempt to lure out All Might by attacking his students, Midoriya and his classmates Asui and Mineta are left to fend for themselves.
- Game Over: As Iida races to alert the teachers of their predicament, the leader of the villain team, Shigaraki, sets his sights on Midoriya!
- All Might: All Might arrives on the scene and protects his students from Shigaraki's secret weapon, Nomu. His powers are quickly fading, however...
- Upon Each of Their Hearts The teachers of U.A. drive off the villains and save their students. All is well for now, but Shigaraki's bitter feud with All Might is just beginning...
OP: "Peace Sign", Kenshi Yonezu; "Sora ni Utaeba", amazarashi
ED: "Dakara, Hitori ja nai", Little Glee Monster; "Datte Atashi no Hero", LiSA
The second anime season that covers from the Sports Festival, VS Hero Killer and Final Exams arcs.
- That's the Idea, Ochaco: As U.A. prepares to hold a sports festival for students to show off their abilities to the pros, All Might confides in Midoriya that his ability to use One For All is beginning to diminish...
- Roaring Sports Festival!: With the different classes preparing for an obstacle course to commence the sports festival, Todoroki, one of Midoriya's classmates and a fierce rival, sets his sights on defeating him.
- In Their Own Quirky Ways: It's a neck-and-neck race between Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki. Can Midoriya take victory without having to use his quirk and injure himself?
- Strategy, Strategy, Strategy: In preparation for the coming cavalry battle, Midoriya must carefully consider who to team up with as the other students set their sights on him.
- Cavalry Battle Finale: Midoriya and Todoroki's teams square off with each other as the cavalry battle reaches a fevered pitch!
- The Boy Born with Everything: The finale of the sports festival is a battle tournament! Meanwhile, Todoroki confides in Midoriya his reason for fighting: to prove himself to his abusive father, the pro hero Endeavor.
- Victory or Defeat: Midoriya's first opponent in the tournament has a quirk that grants him mind control! What hope does Midoriya have over such a foe?!
- Battle on, Challengers!: As the battle tournament continues, Uraraka, Midoriya's female friend, prepares to face off against the fierce Bakugo.
- Bakugo vs. Uraraka: Bakugo and Uraraka square off in the tournament. Are determination and strategy enough to overcome Bakugo's aggressive attacks?
- Shoto Todoroki: Origin: Todoroki will not use his power of flames to fight Midoriya, as a statement of defiance to his father. Midoriya, however, is willing to risk everything to win!
- Fight on, Iida: As Midoriya recovers after his defeat to Todoroki, the battle tournament rages on. Meanwhile, Iida's older brother, a pro hero, pursues a serial killer targeting heroes.
- Todoroki vs. Bakugo: In the final round of the tournament, Todoroki and Bakugo square off. As the sports festival concludes, however, tragedy strikes the Iida family...
- Time to Pick Some Names: As classes resume, the students decide on their heroic aliases. Midoriya decides to make a statement by turning an insult Bakugo used against him into his hero name.
- Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears: The students begin to take internships under pro heroes, with Midoriya training under All Might's old mentor, Gran Torino.
- Midoriya and Shigaraki: As Midoriya finally learns how to use One For All without having to injure himself, Iida goes on the hunt for the villain that forced his brother into retirement.
- Hero Killer: Stain vs. U.A. Students: As Hosu City falls under siege by Nomus, Midoriya and Todoroki rush to Iida's aid.
- Climax: It's a desperate struggle to survive as Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida fight against the Hero Killer: Stain!
- The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain: The Nomus are defeated and Stain is taken into police custody. However, Stain's rhetoric about heroes makes him a viral sensation...
- Everyone's Internships: Across the country, other students are continuing their internships as Midoriya is on the mend. Asui aids a naval hero in taking down some maritime villains.
- Listen Up!! A Tale from the Past: As the internships end, All Might confides in Midoriya the origins of One For All, and warns him of the villain whom he may have to face one day: "All For One".
- Gear up for Final Exams: Summer is coming, and with it, semester finals. It's not just written exams, either: the students will need to square off against their hero teachers!
- Yaoyorozu: Rising: Yaoyorozu and Todoroki face off against their homeroom teacher, Aizawa. Can Yaoyorozu overcome the damage her confidence suffered during the tournament?
- Stripping the Varnish: The other students undertake their finals, with some surprising results from many of the exams!
- Katsuki Bakugo: Origin: Midoriya and Bakugo are assigned to take on All Might. The only way to pass is to overcome their differences: a tall order for prideful Bakugo...
- Encounter: With classes over, Midoriya has a brief respite from training. Unfortunately, during an otherwise mundane shopping trip, he has a run-in with Shigaraki...
OP: "Odd Future", Uverworld; "Make my story", Lenny code fiction
ED: "Update", miwa; "Long Hope Philia", Masaki Suda
- Game Start: As the students enjoy some time at the school's pool, they reminisce about everything that happened since classes began...
- Wild, Wild Pussycats: It's finally time for summer camp! There's no time to rest, however: with the villains growing more brazen, this trip is dedicated to more training!
- Kota: As training continues, Midoriya meets Kota, a young boy baring an intense hatred for heroes as a result of his parents' deaths in the line of duty.
- My Hero: The villains are on the attack! As evildoers target the students, Midoriya must push his body and powers to their limits - and beyond - to protect Kota!
- Drive It Home, Iron Fist!!!: With Kota safe, Midoriya must warn the teachers that the villains are after Bakugo!
- Roaring Upheaval: The students must protect themselves from the villains. With no help to rely on except each other, how will our heroes-in-training survive?!
- What a Twist!: The villains escape with Bakugo in their clutches! As Midoriya and others recover, the superheroes and U.A. become the target of controversy over Bakugo's abduction.
- From Iida to Midoriya: The students debate whether to mount a rescue mission for Bakugo. Midoriya is determined to save his friend, but Iida, concerned Midoriya will make the same mistake as he had with Stain, tries to dissuade him.
- All For One: As Midoriya's friends and pro heroes alike fight to rescue Bakugo, the leader of the League of Villains reveals himself: the dreaded All For One!
- Symbol of Peace: All Might battles All For One, but holds back his full power to keep Bakugo safe! Can Midoriya and his friends save Bakugo and give All Might the chance he needs to win?!
- One For All: All Might's powers are fading fast, and it won't be long until he loses One For All forever! Can he win, even as the last of his strength leaves him?!
- End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End: All For One is arrested, All Might is forced into retirement, and the superhero world is changed forever.
- Moving into Dorms: Class 1-A moves into their dormitory building and conducts a contest to see who has the best room.
- Create Those Ultimate Moves: The students are tasked with developing special moves that they can use on the field; Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida seek out the Support Department for costume upgrades.
- The Test: Class 1-A is thrust into the license exams with several other hero schools.
- Shiketsu High Lurking: Class 1-A faces issues when they are forcefully separated. Midoriya faces off against a strange girl, while Todoroki is the sole target of an entire school.
- Class 1-A: Divided from the class, Yaoyorozu leads Shoji, Tsuyu, and Jiro in a battle of wits against a super intelligent enemy. Todoroki faces off against a large group. Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari encounter a strange enemy with a gross quirk. Midoriya hatches a plan.
- RUSH: The first part of the exam enters its final stages as the rest of 1-A tries to come together and pass.
- Rescue Exercises: The second stage of the license exam begins; the examinees are tasked with rescuing citizens.
- Special Episode: Save the World with Love!: In this special filler episode, the class is tasked with figuring out the reason why a villain played by All Might killed himself.
- What's the Big Idea?: Todoroki's tumultuous emotional past comes back to haunt him during an unexpected wrinkle in the rescue exercise.
- A Talk about Your Quirk: The license exams have come to an end, and everyone's results are announced, which later motivates Bakugo to confront Midoriya.
- Deku vs. Kacchan, Part 2: Midoriya and Bakugo have a second brawl. Bakugo's emotions come pouring out and Midoriya comes closer to understanding him.
- A Season for Encounters: While lying low, Twice of the League of Villains meets some potential allies. Back at U.A., the students begin their new semester, while Midoriya meets a peculiar and eccentric student during his house arrest.
- Unrivaled: The Big Three talk with Class 1-A about Internship opportunities. Mirio Togata, the most powerful student in U.A. and the closest person to take over All Might's spot, invites the class for an all-out brawl.
OP: "Polaris", BLUE ENCOUNT; "Star Marker", Kana Boon
ED: "Koukai no Uta", Sayuri; "Shout Baby", Ryokuoshoku Shakai
The fourth anime season that covers the Internship/Hassaikai Arc, the Remedial Course Arc, the Culture Festival Arc, and the Pro Hero Arc.
- The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A: A freelance reporter is tasked with making a report on class 1-A when he figures out the fact that All Might may have a pupil in class 1-A.
- Overhaul: Overhaul meets up with the League of Villains. Midoriya asks Mirio to help him get an Internship under Sir Nighteye.
- Boy Meets...: Midoriya tries to earn an internship on Sir Nighteye's office, but is challenged by him to prove his worth.
- Fighting Fate: Midoriya meets Chisaki and his daughter Eri while out on a patrol and already feels like something is wrong. All Might reveals what was the event that made him and Sir Nighteye part in such bitter terms.
- Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot: Overhaul tells his plans to Tomura. Kirishima has to make an arrest in his new internship.
- An Unpleasant Talk: Kirishima, Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and the Big Three are all called in for an important meeting with the pros.
- GO!!: Equipped with some new information, everyone involved in the upcoming rescue raid for Eri is forced to sit down and wait for the call to act.
- Suneater of the Big Three: The raid at Haissakai's headquarters starts, but the group starts to separate as Chisaki throws his underlings at them. Suneater stays behind and fights off three of Chisaki's most trusted underlings alone.
- Red Riot: Isolated, Fat Gum and Kirishima fight against Rappa and Tengai. Kirishima remembers his personal journey thus far.
- Temp Squad: The Hassaikai unveils their temporary members: Twice and Toga, against the heroes, but they have their own goals there.
- Lemillion: Lemillion catches up to Chisaki and Eri, but ends up paying a heavy price.
- Unforeseen Hope: Deku's group reunites with a gravely wounded Lemillion.
- Infinite 100%: With needed help from Eri, Midoriya faces off against a maddened Chisaki.
- Bright Future: The League of Villains intercepts a defeated Chisaki to end his yakuza reign. While the raid group recovers at the hospital, Nighteye shares final words with All Might, Midoriya, and Mirio.
- Smoldering Flames: Midoriya and the rest of his classmates are debriefed and reunite with their classmates at Heights Alliance. Meanwhile, Gran Torino and the authorities come across a new foe during their investigation of the League of Villains' involvement in the raid.
- Win Those Kids Hearts!: Along with two Shiketsu classmates, Bakugo and Todoroki receive a challenging exercise.
- Relief for License Trainees: As the trainees wrap up the remedial exercise, Todoroki is surprised at Endeavor's recent development. Midoriya becomes suspicious of a classmate's sudden interest in him.
- School Festival: As U.A. makes plans for their upcoming School Festival, Midoriya and Mirio visit Eri at the hospital. At the same time, a refined yet mysterious figure aims to make a name for himself in the history of villainy.
- Prepping for the School Festival is the Best Part!: Class 1-A discusses ideas for their festival performance; Midoriya and All Might explore a new breakthrough in using One For All; and Gentle Criminal and his sidekick La Brava prepare the newest and most daring scheme of their careers.
- Golden Tips Imperial: Eri goes on a tour around U.A. as the classes prepare for the festival, and Principal Nezu establishes strict security detail. Gentle and La Brava look for a legendary tea to commemorate their upcoming scheme.
- Deku vs. Gentle Criminal: On the day of the festival proper, Midoriya faces a race against the clock. Gentle and La Brava put their scheme into motion.
- School Festival Start!: Midoriya continues to keep Gentle from entering U.A., but is faced with an unexpected power-up and a shared desire.
- Let it Flow! School Festival!: With Gentle and La Brava's defeat, the school festival is allowed to continue as planned.
- Japanese Hero Billboard Chart: With the conclusion of the School Festival, several Pro Heroes have risen the ranks to fill the void All Might left behind.
- His Start: With help from Hawks, Endeavor faces off against the most formidable Nomu he ever has. In the midst of this fight, the Todoroki family gradually starts to come together.
OP: "No.1", DISH; "Merry Go Round", Man with a Mission
ED: "Ashiato", the peggies; "Believe", Soushi Sakiyama
Season 5 of the anime, including the tail-end of the Pro Hero Arc, the Joint Training Arc, the Endeavor Intern Arc, the Meta Liberation Army Arc and the begging of the Paranormal Liberation War arc.
- All Hands on Deck! Class 1-A: The teachers enlist the upperclassmen for a training exercise.
- Vestiges: On a secret mission, Hawks meets up with Dabi after their confrontation. An attempt by Fuyumi to get her family together is not successful. Midoriya has a dream about the history of One For All.
- Clash! Class A vs. Class B!: Classes 1-A and 1-B are put together for a training exercise against each other. Shinso returns and will participate in this exercise to see if he can enter the Hero Course.
- Make It Happen, Shinso!: The first fight of Class A and B begins on a bad note for Class A. Tsuyu, Shinso, and Kaminari come up with a counter-attack.
- Operation New Improv Moves: The second match opens with Kuroiro from Class B using clever tactics and taking Class A by surprise, however Class A recovers quickly and starts retaliating.
- Foresight: Class B launches their second plan, but Hagakure and Tokoyami turn the tables on Class B, and after a relentless fight from both sides, Class B barely manages to win.
- Match 3: After a brief break following the second match, it cuts to Endeavor on duty, then round three starts with Tetsutetsu luring out team 1-A to fight them head-on, and team 1-A attacks first.
- Match 3 Conclusion: Tetsutetsu and Todoroki engage in a fierce battle till Iida and Honenuki interfere, and all participants get knocked out midst the chaos. Time's up, and the match ultimately ends in a draw.
- Early Bird!: In the showdown for a complete win, Bakugou's leadership skills and his team's cohesion are put to the test against Bondo and his group.
- That Which Is Inherited: As Midoriya and his team battle Monoma's team, which includes Shinso as backup, a completely unexpected something happens with One For All.
- Our Brawl: Midoriya and Monoma's fight continues, as the shock from the previous events are felt by all sides.
- The New Power and All For One: Midoriya ends up having more to consider about One For All than he initially thought. Meanwhile, Bakugou and Todoroki finally finish and pass their hero licensing exams.
- Have a Merry Christmas!: Class 1-A throws a Christmas celebration, and Todoroki extends an offer to Bakugou and Midoriya.
- Off to Endeavor's Agency!: Endeavor breaks in Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki on their first day at his Hero Agency, while Hawks delivers a message about the villains' next move.
- One Thing at a Time: Midoriya, Bakugou, and Todoroki are in for a bumpy beginning of training under Endeavor while setting their intended goals to improve their combat skills.
- Long Time No See, Selkie: The Ryukyu Hero Agency and the Oki Mariner Crew team up to intercept and stop a group of smugglers from sending supplies for an illegal Quirk Boosting drug.
- The Hellish Todoroki Family: Midway through their internship with Endeavor, Midoriya and Bakugou meet the rest of Shoto's family in an intensely awkward family dinner.
- The Unforgiven: When Shoto's older brother is kidnapped by a villain and held hostage, all sides of the Todoroki family must come to terms with how they feel about Endeavor.
- More of a Hero Than Anyone: Aizawa and Present Mic are called to Tartarus after a horrific discovery is made: The villain Kurogiri is not only a Nomu, but also their deceased classmate and friend Oboro Shirakumo, who was killed while protecting civilians. While unsuccessful in properly reawakening their friend, they do learn of a lead in his last, anguished words that may help solve his mystery.
- My Villain Academia: Taking several months before the Endeavor Internship, Shigaraki is unsuccessful in taming Gigantomachia for over a month. Suddenly, the Meta Liberation Army blackmails the League of Villains into rescuing their own broker Giran and get obliterated by their forces, or have the top Pro Heroes be sent their location. Instead, Shigaraki decides to kill two birds with one stone by having Gigantomachia track him down and fight the MLA for him.
- Revival Party: Arriving to face the Meta Liberation Army, the League of Villains face off against an entire town of soldiers out for blood. Meanwhile, Toga's tragic past is revealed, and the Villains learn to grow stronger.
- Sad Man's Parade: While beaten and forced to watch Toga's murder, Twice learns the best answer of his life thus far after years of self-doubt and torment: He is the real Jin Bubaigawara. A swarm of Twice clones thus follows, and Shigaraki faces off against Re-Destro.
- Tenko Shimura: Origin: The tragic tale of Nana Shimura's descendants is told, where an unexpected Quirk mutation instilled in her grandson Tenko Shimura leads to the death of his family and his downward spiral.
- Tomura Shigaraki: Origin: Tenko's life is changed forever after meeting the worst possible person to stop and take him in: All for One. The catastrophic clash between the warring factions ends with Tomura Shigaraki being handed the Meta Liberation Army and rebranding it as the Paranormal Liberation Front, now set with the resources to bring war to the whole of Japan against all heroes.
- The High, Deep Blue Sky: With Shigaraki proving himself to be All for One's successor, he prepares himself for four months of hell to receive new power and strength. Meanwhile, Class 1-A show off their new skills learnt through their internships and Hawks delivers what appears to be the corpse of Best Jeanist to Dabi in order to prove himself.
OP: "Hitamuki", Super Beaver; "Bokura no", EVE
ED: "Sketch", Kiyo Akiyama; "North Wind", Six Lounge
The sixth season of the anime, which covers the Paranormal Liberation War arc and the Tartarus Escapes arc.
- A Quiet Beginning: Three months have passed, and the Heroes begin their preemptive assault against the Paranormal Liberation Front before they can mobilize. With two teams attacking the Jaku General Hospital and the Liberation Front's mansion Japan's heroes will have to act quick to prevent another tragedy.
- Mirko the Number 5 Hero: The race to stop the evil Doctor Garaki is on, and the headstrong Rabbit Hero: Mirko leads the charge to stop the Nomus and prevent Shigaraki's awakening.
- One's Justice: With the raid on the Liberation Front's compound underway, Twice finds himself the victim of betrayal when Hawks reveals his true affiliation.
- Inheritance: The battle to stop the Liberation Front takes a turn when the villains and Nomus strike back against the heroes in force.
- The Thrill Of Destruction: Shigaraki has reawakened, and his destructive powers have been increased severalfold! Can anyone stop this madman now that he can level an entire city with a single touch?!
- Encounter Part 2: With the power of All For One and several Quirks at his command, Shigaraki targets Midoriya. At the same time, Gigantomachia awakens and threatens to carve a swath of destruction.
- Disaster Walker: As the heroes struggle to stop Shigaraki, Gigantomachia begins to make his way to his new master. Can the heroes at the Liberation Front's compound stop the gargantuan villain?!
- League Of Villains Vs. U.A. Students: With the professional heroes falling one by one, the students of U.A. find themselves forced to fight against the League and Gigantomachia. Can these scrappy young heroes hope to prevail?
- Katsuki Bakugo: Rising: The battle between Deku and Shigaraki intensifies, and Bakugo proves himself to be a promising hero in his own right.
- The Ones Within Us: Shigaraki has Midoriya dead to rights, but not all is lost: the vestiges of One For All are by Midoriya's side, ready to protect him from All For One.
- Dabi's Dance: Shigaraki is down for the count, but just as things seem to settle down, Gigantomachia and the League of Villains appear on the scene, and Dabi drops a bombshell that will shake the heroes, and society, to their very core...
- Threads of Hope: The battle is joined by heroes thought to be out of commission, but is it enough to turn the tables on the villains?!
- Final Performance: With the battle between the heroes and the Liberation Front reaching its conclusion, Mr. Compress pulls out all the stops to save his villainous friends. At the same time, something awakens in Shigaraki — something evil...
- Hellish Hell: With the war over, all of the remaining heroes rally to assess the damage and tend to the wounded, both of their allies and the civilians caught in the preceding crossfire. However, many heroes have fallen while others face an uncertain future, thanks to the actions of several key villains who remain at large.
- Tartarus: Using Shigaraki's body and the remaining set of Nomus, All For One orchestrates a jailbreak from the maximum security prison where his own body is being held. As he retrieves it, he also liberates new and familiar villains, using them to plunge society into further chaos. Meanwhile, the heroes continue trying to recover both their injured bodies and damaged reputations...
- The Hellish Todoroki Family, Part 2: As more and more Heroes, both new and long-standing, leave the profession due to strain and public backlash, the ones that continue to fight must deal with the damage brought on between escaped Villains and the civilians who choose to defend themselves. Meanwhile, Hawks recounts his childhood before his rise as a Pro Hero while Endeavor finally wakes up, remembering the shocking events of the previous battle, only to receive an unexpected visit from his family.
- The Wrong Way To Put Out A Fire: As the entire Todoroki family reunites for the first time in years to discuss the villain known as Dabi, the full story of Toya Todoroki, and the events that led to his alleged death finally come to light, centering around Endeavor's ambition to surpass the then-top Hero All Might.
- Izuku Midoriya and Tomura Shigaraki: Back on his feet, Endeavor must confront the public who demands answers regarding his place as No. 1 Hero and the Villain who claims to be his son, as well as how the Top 3 plans to deal will the crisis at hand and any potential victims. Meanwhile, Midoriya has a meeting within his mind with the previous users of One For All on how to deal with Shigaraki, as well as the shocking truth behind the Quirk itself. As he finally wakes up, he then makes a life-changing decision for the sake of his friends and family...
- Full Power!!