The U.A. Sports Festival continues with the completion of the other six bracket matches. Shiozaki swiftly overcomes Kaminari. Mei manipulates Iida in order to show off her tech to support companies, giving him the win by stepping out. Mina beats Aoyama by exploiting his weakness. Yaoyorozu is overwhelmed by the speed of Tokoyami's Dark Shadow and is pushed out of the ring. Tetsutetsu and Kirishima have a homestyle brawl ending in a tie. Throughout all of this, Ochaco is trying to prepare herself for the daunting task of battling Bakugo.
- Adaptation Expansion: A lot of fights which weren't very noteworthy got little or no attention in the manga. This was particularly egregious in the case of Yayorozu's ill-fated bout with Tokoyami, which actually messed her up a bit emotionally, and the author chose to reduce it to a flashback. The anime was not tied down by such limitations and needed to fill up its allotted time, so all of those minimized fights get the glory they truly deserve.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Mineta wants someone's underwear to be exposed, and it's obvious the little pervert would prefer it to be one of the girls. Instead, Aoyama's pants fall down when Mina beats him.
- Comedic Underwear Exposure: Aoyama's defeat.
- Double Knockout: The end of Kirishima and Tetsutetsu's match, which means they'll have to do a tiebreaker after they both wake up.
- Mirror Match: Kirishima vs. Tetsutetsu basically devolves into a long drawn-out slugfest with both K.O.'ing each other simultaneously.