Just like all the other Nicktoons, The Loud House also has a whole lot of funny moments. No surprises for which of the laughs are going here.
- Lincoln manages to dodge Luan's squirt-flower, but she one-ups him by spraying water from one of the flowers on her shoes — right into his mouth, no less.
- Lola's ultimatum to get Lincoln to play photo-shoot with her;Lola: You'll play, or I'll tell Mom you were reading comics on the roof in your underwear again.
(Lincoln gives an embarrassed Aside Glance to the camera)
- After Lori beats him to the bathroom, Lucy reads Lincoln a poem that only makes him even more desperate to go.My love is like water.
Bursting forth, like a dam breaking.
All control lost.
Water rushing, churning, turning landscape to mud.
Time runs out.
I feel the impeding doom.
- Lincoln's victory of finally being able to use the bathroom is short-lived when he finds out there's no toilet paper left.
101a — Left in the Dark
- Lincoln's plans to keep his sisters away from the TV by...
Leni: I'M A HIDEOUS MONSTER!
- ...letting Lola have a tea party with Lana, giving Lana a couple of frogs to mess up the game, and have Luan tape the ensuing chaos to post on the web.
- ...telling Leni that she has a zit on her nose.
- When Lucy claims the TV and refuses to let Lincoln change the channel, he licks the remote so that she wouldn't want to touch it. Lucy then reminds him that he's holding the old remote, the one which Lily threw it into the toilet.
- The girls' reactions to being in the basement.Luan: There's nothing funny about this situation, although I do like dark humor.
Leni: Is something touching my hand?
Lynn: You're touching your own hand.
Lori: I hate basements.
- Clyde declaring his love for Lori over a walkie-talkie.Clyde: And is your sister ready to date younger men?
Lori: (offscreen) Never gonna happen!
Clyde: Was that your sister!? Red alert! Red alert! Overload! Overload!
- Leni thinking she went blind.Leni: Guys, I still can't see!
Lisa: Open your eyes.
Leni: (opens her eyes) It's a miracle!
101b — Get the Message
- The twins' antics as hall monitors.
- The twins imprisoning Luan for telling bad jokes.
- Clyde fainting after Lincoln's phone rant to Lori.
- Clyde's attempts to woo Lori as a distraction; to her disgust, it ends with him getting a nosebleed!
- Lori complaining to Bobby about him not leaving her enough messages — twelve, to be exact.
- Luna's guitar solo every time Lincoln or Lori breaks out into a curse-laden rant.
102a — Heavy Meddle
- The flashback sequence of Lincoln's sisters tending to his medical needs...over a papercut.
- Lynn dragging in the wrong guy to face Lincoln, before promptly shoving him out of the house.
- Leni wearing the lid of a garbage can as a hat, having fallen for Lincoln's lie that they were "all the rage".
- The Sisternado (Lincoln using this word to describe his sisters' meddling and describing it like someone reporting the weather)Lincoln: This just in from the national weather service. The sisternado watch has just been upgraded to a sisternado warning TAKE COVER IMMEDIATELY!!!!
- This line from Lisa when the sisters find out that Lincoln's bully is a girl.
- Lincoln says in a frustrated voice, "Why do people put empty jars back in the fridge?!" before doing it himself.
- Luna saying that Lincoln is "chilling out" when he has his head in the fridge (hiding the gum in his hair).
- Luan's idea for dealing with bullies is to tell them mean jokes like "You're so dumb you locked yourself inside your car" and "You're so ugly you have to trick-or-treat over the phone". She also makes a joke about a baboon but can only think of a punchline and not a setup.
102b — Making the Case
- One of Lincoln's attempts to get a trophy was winning a Miss Cutie Pie pageant.
- Luna splitting her new pants while donning them in front of a mirror.
- The Running Gag of Lori farting when no one is looking.
- The entirety of Lincoln's video bloopers, recorded by Luan.
- Lincoln taping a photo of his classmate (and apparent crush) Cristina to one of Lucy's vampire dolls, speaking to it romantically and leaning to kiss it, only for the photo to fall out and Lincoln ending up with the doll's lips over his. Cristina herself sees this and just stares blankly in discomfort.
103a— Driving Miss Hazy
- At the end of the episode, Lori helps Leni practice for her next driving test and the camera zooms out to reveal that the car is in a swimming pool. Leni asks if they're in the "carpool lane".
- The fire hydrant, paperboy, and nun incident during her Dad's attempt to teach her to drive, which has him sobbing hysterically.
- Lincoln bumps into Leni in the hallway, who is carrying tons of wood and nails. Turns out she was trying to make Lori's bed.
- The "WAIT!" running gag, where Leni refuses to begin her driving training until she has a certain thing she feels she needs. It's particularly funny due to the way she squeaks the word every time.
- Lincoln teaching Leni how to drive using a video game. She crashes three times because they're not going anywhere fun. Lincoln says they're going to the mall and she becomes more competent, until the car in front of her is moving too slow so she decides to pass it by driving on the wall. Her character runs out of the car attacks an old lady.
- The reactions of Leni's game avatar every time she crashes are a nice touch.
- When she's about to take her 13th test, she walks out of the house with Lincoln cheering her on. He stops and tells her the bus stop is in the other direction.
- The girls all trying to teach Leni by "speaking Leni", while modifying their makeshift car.
- Lincoln forcing the truth out of Lori about her attempted sabotage of Leni by threatening to shrink her favorite Bobby sweater, which she immediately puts on.
- Lynn being forced to give Lori pedicures, using a sanding tool.
- Lucy being forced to write poems about Bobby for Lori, which proves too much as she can't find enough rhymes for "babe".
- Lana fishing Lori's retainer out of the trash, simply as an excuse to dig through it.
- Lily in a squirrel costume, which scares Leni.
- Lori stating that Leni can't even drive a lawnmower. Complete with a flashback of Leni screaming hysterically as she crashes the lawnmower through several hedges.
- Leni proudly displaying her driving skill by spelling her name in the grass with the mower. Unfortunately, she spells it "Elni".
103b — No Guts, No Glori
- When Lori orders the girls to clean up the house, they finish just before Mom and Dad enter the house and see Lincoln and Lori playing a video game. Dad walks away and screams about his dented golf club. Lincoln and Lori look at each other nervously.
- When Lincoln is about to enjoy Friday night, he and the girls smell Mom's perfume indicating the parents are out on a date. Even funnier, the calendar shows it's Friday the 13th.
- Lori throwing Lola off their scent with glitter (so that she'd get distracted by it).
- Lori queuing Luna for a little "cleanup music", to which she happily obliges.
- Lori having undone her own binds and simply texting as usual when Lincoln finally turns up to beg for her help.
- Lincoln shielding himself from the food his sisters throw his way, resulting in a very nice splatter painting he stops to admire.
- Lori orders the pets to sit. Charles, Cliff, and Geo obey, Walt tries but just falls over.
- Even funnier, she's not technically ordering them to sit, she's just saying that she wants everyone to obey "even if you're covered in fur and can only understand the word 'sit'!", which they take as an order to sit.
- Lori's maniacal cackling when she gets carried to her room."YOU WOULDN'T LAST FIVE MINUTES! AHAHAHAHA!"
- Even funnier? She turns out to be absolutely right.
- Luan chasing Leni with a fake spider toy as a prank.
- "Lincoln couldn't lead Cliff to the litter box."
- Lori finally getting Cliff to use his box just by giving him a Death Glare.
- When he goes outside the box, Lincoln says, "Really, Cliff?".
- This Astonishingly Appropriate Interruption.Lincoln: "We call her the queen of..."Lori: "No!"
104a — The Sweet Spot
- Lincoln's explanation for why he dislikes the van seat near the only speaker.Dad: Oh, honey, it's our prom theme. (purrs)
Lincoln: (cue Head Desk)
- The Running Gag of Lincoln spewing angrish when Clyde points out oversights in his plan. The third time this happens, Lincoln just throws his walkie-talkie out the window before he points out the oversight. Listen closely and you can make out some of it:Lincoln: (angrily) Sassafrassin' cranky-doodle ding-dong...!!!
- Several of the flashback cuts...
Lori: I totally have to text that to Bobby. What did I eat?
- Lynn playing "auto attack", where she punches Lincoln whenever she sees a car. Unfortunately for him, a car-carrying truck passes by.
- Lori getting carsick and vomiting on Lincoln...and snapping a picture of the result.
Lisa: ...tires could blow, a low-flying plane could tear the roof off, the brakes could fail and we could plunge off a cliff...
- Lisa ranting about the dangers of car travel...
- ...which becomes a Brick Joke when she explains her annoyance at sitting next to Luna.Lisa: Where is a low-flying plane when you need one?
- Leni talking in her sleep while having a fashion nightmare.Leni: (fearfully)*snores and moans*...scrunchies......*snores and moans* leg warmers....*snores and moans*....socks with sandals!
- Lincoln's frustration at Lisa calculating the amenities of the sweet spot in less than a minute, something that took him eight months to deduce.
- The sisters watching Lincoln from their rooms. Three of them watch one another.
- Dad lamenting the destruction of the van (see the page image).Dad: That was my first car! And my dad's first car! And his dad's first car!
104b — A Tale of Two Tables
- Lucy and the broccoli.Lucy: How can you eat that broccoli when you know how much it suffered to get here?
Lincoln: Uh, Lucy, broccoli doesn't feel pain.
Lucy: Oh, no? Listen to the broccoli screaming Lincoln! Listen to it!
- Lincoln's Imagine Spot of eating at the adults table, which is depicted as being a fancy, high society affair.
- Clyde: Now don't worry. I have a surefire program that'll get your family to stop seeing you as a kid...
Lincoln: And start seeing me as a grownup. (sees Clyde resting on his rabbit doll) Careful! You're giving Bun-Bun an ouchie!
Clyde: (gives an Aside Glance as Lincoln hugs the doll)
- When Lincoln tries to be mature by turning on a U.S. Congressional hearing on C-SPAM, the topic according to the caption is "Should bologna be considered 'meat'???".
- Lincoln's attempt at shaving.
- Another "grown-up" attempt was drinking coffee, but he spits it out all over his older sisters.
- When Lincoln pretends to be interested in the news, Lori and Leni stare at him and ask him if he's OK.
- Clyde's acting amorous toward a cardboard cutout of Lori.Clyde: Don't worry, beautiful. I'll share my buns with you.
- Clyde uses flash cards to teach Lincoln the proper dinner utensils, but a candid picture of Lori somehow got in the pile.
- When Lincoln gets the OK to sit at the grownup table, he shouts "Woo-hoo!" and raises his arms high...ripping his fancy shirt in the process.Dad: Is that my suit?!
- During Lincoln's nightmare, he looks up at his parents' faces. They're turkeys!
- Lincoln acting like a kid to get back to the kiddie table after finding out what sitting at the grown up table is like. It becomes even funnier when the older sisters join him and his younger sisters in their Food Fight.
- When Lynn Sr. says that he's getting peace and quiet after the older sisters leave, Rita says, "Did you say, 'peas'?" and throws peas at Lynn Sr.
- One of Lincoln's attempts to be "grown-up" is asking, "How about those Republicans?". Clyde says never to talk about politics at the table. When trying to act childish, he repeats the phrase, with his mouth full.
- Clyde says, "Did Napoleon have a Napoleon complex?" and claims it's a grown-up-table joke, but he doesn't get it. Later, Lincoln makes the same joke without getting it either.
105a — Project Loud House
- The girls accompany Lincoln to his class to act as visual aids for his report. The teacher gives Lincoln an A, then one of Luan's water buckets falls on her and the teacher gives him an A- while the other Loud kids look dumbfounded while still holding the same poses.
- After Lincoln helps Lucy write a new poem, which she calls "Failure", she spends part of the episode following Lincoln to read it to him. When Lincoln, still trying to to get everyone out the door on time, gets fed up with her, he gives her a poem of his own called "Lucy"Dark as NightHair like tarTake your spooky selfTo the car
- Lucy's response...That once again Lincoln's poetic brilliance has put her to shame.
105b — In Tents Debate
- Lori ignoring Lincoln's vote, only to reveal she was just messing with him.
- Lola refusing to go camping because she doesn't want to use the bathroom in the woods, to which Lana votes in favor of.
- The girls' many attempts to convince him whether Aloha Beach or Dairy Land is the better choice.
- Lucy of all people votes for the beach. Her response to Luna? Shark attacks.
- Leni handing Lincoln all of his homework. To his relief, Lori did all the work.
- Leni polishing Lincoln's toenails, which he keeps for the rest of the day.
- Luan enticing Lincoln to pick Dairy World by dressing up as a cow... followed by Team Beach scaring him away by redressing it as a mad cow.
- Team Tippy giving Lincoln a sunburn by disguising a bottle of sodium hydrochloride as SPF 800 sunscreen.
- Lincoln waiting in line forever to get to the toilet, only to find that the "ride" is "temporarily closed" when it is his turn.
- At the campground, Lincoln relieves himself in the woods by setting up a prop toilet over a hole and hanging some toilet paper on a branch.
106a — Sound of Silence
- When Lincoln tells Leni that he forgot what he promised Lola, Leni accidentally jabs a pin on Lincoln's butt and calls him "Landon".
- After finishing the manotard, she says "Viola!" instead of "Voila!".
106b — Space Invader
- Lori purposely messing up Leni during her hair brushing routine, and the Aside Glance she gives the camera afterwards:Leni: I brush my hair like, 50 times a night to keep it beautiful. 34....35.....36....Lori: Hey, Leni, how old was that boy who asked you out?Leni: 16! ....17....18....
- When Lynn and Lucy fight over the toothpaste, Lincoln takes it and ends up missing his toothbrush and squeezing it out on Lily's head. When he sees there's nothing on his toothbrush, he reaches back and swabs the toothpaste off.
- ...and Lori is still sporting a shit-eating grin to the camera.
- "Y'know, I'm noticing a complete lack of balls in this room."
- Lynn cutting a "Dutch oven" fart in Lincoln's bed.
- Leni, wearing a facemask, doesn't want to watch Lynn and Lucy fight, so she sticks cucumbers over her eyes to complete her facemask.
- Lincoln coming up with a plan to get rid of Lynn twice in a row on the way to school and going to execute it before realizing he still has school.
- Lincoln's attempts to get rid of Lynn. First he dressed up in Lucy's style including her depressing poetry thinking she'd hate it; instead, she finds his spot-on impersonation hilarious. Second, he tackles Lynn wearing a Luchador mask. Lynn complains about him cheating, but commends him for it. Third, he cuts a Dutch oven fart on Lynn. She storms out....only to return moments later with all of her things, declaring Lincoln as the best roommate ever and intending to move in permanently.
- Lucy tossing a tennis ball around like Lynn and Lynn reading Lucy's poetry book before both denying it to Lincoln.
- Lori walking in on Lincoln sleeping in the shower.
- "I'm not the one who started it, your the one who started it, don't even get me started!". Lynn's delivery of that line is oddly adorable.
107a — Picture Perfect
- Luna playing her guitar during the first photo shoot.Luna: What this photo needs are some tunes!
Lincoln: No-no-no, photographs don't have—(is sent flying by the sound waves) SOOOOOOUND!
- Lincoln trying to convince his sisters to take part in another photo shoot.
Lisa: (falls down the stairs) It's okay, it's just a hairline fracture.
- Lincoln removing Lisa's glasses...
Lisa: Okay, now it's a break!
- ...and putting them on Leni to make her look smarter.
- Lola letting slip that their parents stashed all of Lincoln's past gifts away in the attic, much to the horror of the other girls as he was not supposed to know this.
- In a blink and you'll miss it moment, this revelation immediately cuts to the attic, where one of the boxes says "Oops".
- Luna comparing Lincoln's homemade mug to their Aunt Shirley.
Lana/Lola: (To each other) You look silly!
- Lincoln getting Lynn to come by throwing her football into the yard and having her chase after it like a dog.
- Lori refuses to participate, so Lincoln planned on replacing her with Carol Pingrie, who beat her for homecoming queen. She immediately changes her mind.
- Lincoln trying to perfect the look of all the sisters for his picture; this includes applying marshmallows to the gaps in Lola and Lana's front teeth.
107b — Undie Pressure
- Lucy appearing from the fireplace, much to the usual horror of her siblings.
- Luna trying to speak with a Swedish accent when she's dared not to speak in a British one.
Luna: *referring to Lori's phone call* I vill take that, ja?
- And she temporarily gets Lori caught up in the moment.
Lori: No you von't! Dah, I mean "won't"!
- Lincoln's many efforts to test his sisters' self-control.
- Lola's Sanity Slippage as she and her sisters continue losing their bet with Lincoln. This gem occurs when she's at the verge of insanity;Lola: Guys? Is there something wrong with my face?
(the others compliment her, despite her hideous makeup)Lola: LIES! GIVE ME A MIRROR! (notices her face in a doorknob) AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
- For their six-week dating anniversary, Bobby gives Lori the same milkshake from their first date...the very same one, forcing her to rush to the bathroom.
Lisa: Eh. I'm only human.
- To make it worse, Lisa, desiring to finish her bathroom study, deliberately walks in on her, much to Lori's embarrassment.
- Lincoln wears Lori's leggings for comfort, and Lori smugly warns him that those "really ride up on you". Lincoln brushes it off as nothing, and the leggings instantly ride far up his crack the second he takes a step.Lincoln: Eeeyep! Those are ridin'!
- Lori's ringtone when Bobby is calling her is an electronic version of "Here Comes the Bride".
- Lana desperately trying to resist playing in the mud as part of the dare; Barely able to keep it together, she whines like a puppy and retreats to Charles' dog bed when Lola stops her.
108a — Linc or Swim
- Luan says the girls "pooled" their money together to buy a deluxe inflatable pool, irritating her siblings (along with their pets and Bobby). Lynn's response? Hitting Luan on the head with a pool noodle.Luan: Now that's using your noodle. Ow.
- The Louds getting kicked out of every public pool they find due to their antics, eventually forced to resort to the fridge and the frozen foods within for relief.
- Lana trying to make chicken soup out of the pool water by adding vegetables.
- Lincoln forgetting to pay for his new pool, setting off the alarm as he's about to leave.
- Lincoln's efforts to set up his pool, leading to various injuries and mishaps.
- Lisa testing a formula to remove urine from the pool as the girls all swim in it; all of the water evaporates, much to every other sister's embarrassment.
- Lincoln sees Lucy floating in her pool, she claiming to see if she's a witch.Lucy: Am I floating?
- Lincoln busting the second pool with a cannonball.
- Lori invites Bobby over to be a lifeguard for their pool. He blows his whistle, and calls 'senior' swim. Lincoln protests that there are no elderlies around, and Lori enters the pool, claiming that she is a senior student.
108b — Changing the Baby
- Lincoln attempts to get Lily to like Ace Savvy by making a mobile with comic panels and hypnotizing her with it. It only makes her dizzy, and she vomits all over his comics.
- When Lincoln and Lori are arguing, Leni screams for help. They find her sitting in Lily's crib and Leni explains she was going to show Lily her magazines but got stuck in the "baby prison". Lori facepalms and they lift Leni out of the crib.
- Lily dressed up in emo makeup thanks to Lucy.
Luan: Say, Lily. Who's your favorite singer? Lady....Lily: GAGA!Luan: What's your favorite Hawaiian platter?Lily: POO-POO!
- Eariler, Luan made Lily a ventriloquist dummy.
- Lincoln offering Lana half of his peanut butter and sauerkraut sandwich; for her it proves too gross to stomach.
- Leni of all people telling Lincoln that video games will only rot his brains.
- Lucy tells Lori that their dead great-grandma knows that she (Lori) re-gifted her broach, and Lori visibly cringes. At the end of the episode, she's on her phone, asking Bobby about a broach she gave to his mother. Lucy smiles.
- When the girls fight over Lily, Lucy gets away from Lisa by sneaking up behind her and saying Boo. When she runs into Leni in the hall, they make eye contact...Lucy says Boo and Leni runs away screaming
- Clyde trying to win back Lincoln by dressing as a baby.
- When telling Lisa that it's wrong to experiment on Lily, she says that she was going to giver her a lollipop afterwards.
- Later when trying to win Lily over, Lisa says "I have more suckers!"...and holds up a bunch of TV cables.
109a — Overnight Success
- In a flashback to one of Luna's sleepovers, Dad tries to tell her to turn down her music, only for her roadie Chunk to say he's Not on the List and kick him out of his own house.
- Lincoln shows a video to his parents to convince them to let him have a sleepover, and every clip in it shows him getting attacked by a cat. Fortunately for him, Dad's a sucker for cat videos.
- Clyde sneaks into the bathroom as soon as the sleepover starts to sniff Lori's shampoo. While that in itself is somewhat creepy, Lincoln's reaction is priceless.Lincoln: (Annoyed) We all use that shampooClyde: (Squints then sniffs Lincoln's hair) (Seriously) So you do....
Clyde: Abort abort, systems overheating.
- Lincoln then asks to get out of there before Lori shows up. Clyde claims he always plays it cool around her... only for Lori to walk by for a second, causing Clyde to squeeze the bottle of shampoo empty, trip over the shower curtain and pull it down on himself.
- After Lincoln decides to cancel the sleepover due to his frustration with Clyde, he decides to replace him with a bunch of other kids. Lincoln's sisters end up scaring off every single one of them.
- After Liam's makeover, he runs out of the house screaming "I LOOK LIKE MY MEE-MAW!"
109b — Ties That Bind
- Luan's dummy Mr. Coconuts giving her the evil eye when she calls his delivery "wooden", much to her surprise.
- Lincoln and his sisters misunderstanding their parents' discussion about ties as being a plan to get rid of them all, due to their suspiciously similar choices of words.
- Lincoln fantasizing about turning his sisters' bedrooms into his own theme park when he thinks they're the ones to be kicked out.
- Lincoln's Dad remarking that he's not sure the one with the white hair is even his. Thankfully, he was actually talking about his rather hideous white hare tie.
- And when Rita says that the littlest one is "just crying to be thrown out".
- Mom forgetting that they have eleven kids, not ten until Dad corrects her.
- Leni confused as to which sister is "the dumb one".
- Luan's mime act.
- During said mime act, Leni thinks Luan really is trapped in a box.
- Luna deciding to "go acoustic" as she puts away her beloved axe.
- Lincoln discovering that Lola can actually read.Lola: I'm more than just a pretty face, Lincoln!
110a — Hand-Me-Downer
- Colonel Crackers. Just...Colonel Crackers.
- Papa Wheelie's constant frustration of being demoted from leader status in the bike gang.
- When Lincoln is riding the pink bike, the farmer he met before is mortified and shields his hog's eyes.
- After the bike gang dumps Lincoln as their leader because of his pink hand-me-down bike, a group of little girls offer to make him their leader, naming him "Sweet Feet".
- The flashback to a younger Leni sitting on her bike.Young!Leni: Go, bike! (falls over)
- Lori revealing, to her siblings' disgust, that her tank top was made from Mom's old girdle.
- Lynn's hand-me-down to Lincoln? Her jock strap.
110b — Sleuth or Consequences
- In various flashbacks, we see that Lincoln clogged the toilet with his liverwurst-loaf dinner, an embarrassing sweater Mom made for him, and Dad's CDs for karaoke night.
- And then Dad calls him "Mr. Flush-My-CDs-Down-The-Can".
- Apparently Lola just stands outside of the bathroom door just so she can burst it open every time Lincoln clogs it and says, "I'm telling Dad!" in the exact same tone.
- Lana's efforts to unclog the toilet, using a homemade plunger named "Big Bertha".
- When Lucy mentions that the clogging could of been because of Lynn, since she eats lots of meatball subs, Lincoln has this to say.Lincoln: *squints his eyes* That's disgusting, but also a lead!
- When Lincoln questions Lori on clogging the toilet, she convinces him of her innocence by giving him an atomic wedgie!
- How does Luna prove that she was at a rock concert the night of the clogging? By turning on the TV to a report of her chasing one of the band members across the stage.Luna: MICK, WAIT! I JUST WANT A LOCK OF YOUR HAIR!!!
- Lana wishing she could take credit for clogging up the toilet, as apparently she had been trying to do so for years.
- The fact that, of all people, Lucy is a fan of Princess Pony.
- She claims to be one because she wants a "break from the darkness". When she makes a horror comic, Lincoln comments that her break from the darkness must be over.
- Lynn filling up on Hoagies before her team's big game; they catch up to her after she gets home, and Lana calls Dad to whip out "Big Bertha" again.
- Lincoln saying that Lisa is "clean", but her training potty isn't.
- The fact that Luan records herself sleeping in case she sleep-jokes, and at one point, she does tell a joke in her sleep, and it's a joke about sleeping.Luan: (asleep) "What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer!"
- All the expressions for clogging the toilet, including "made more clogs than a Dutch shoe factory", "jammed the john", "plugged the porcelain", "She who dodged it lodged it" (because Lori was the first to point the finger), and "dam up the dumper".
- Lincoln says, "Let's go see this joker!" and tries to hold up a Joker playing card but holds up a two of diamonds instead.
- When Lisa says that the Princess Pony comic is so saccharine that it gives her a toothache, Leni says, "That can happen?!"
111a — Butterfly Effect
- All of it!
- Mick Swagger suddenly descending into Luna's room to ask her to join his tour.
Luna: ALL I WANTED WAS A BLEEDING PILLOW MINT!!!
- And then Luna gets kicked off the tour for trashing her hotel room.
- During the newscast, the reporter asks who would hire a four-year-old to work at a gas station, and Lisa's boss tells her to Turn Off the Camera...but not before telling the viewer to come his station.
- Lucy revealing to Lincoln that she's now a vampire.
- At the end, Lincoln is happy that it was All Just a Dream and that things are normal...only to see that Clyde and Lori got married!
111b — The Green House
- The sisters reduced to blubbering every time they see the sad polar bear.
- Bobby calling in from France, only to have Lori get mad when she sees a girl smiling at him. Bobby points out that that girl is the Mona Lisa.
- Lincoln scaring Leni when she finds him in the shower, encouraging her to wash with moist towelettes instead.
- Lincoln convincing Lola not to flush when she uses the bathroom, much to her disgust.
- Lincoln stealing everything in the house to avoid wastefulness, including their clothes. The girls show up filthy and unwashed wearing potato sacks!
- Dad actually laughing at one of Luan's bad puns.
- Lana resorting to a coal oven to warm up her room for her lizards, who she explains are "cold-blooded". Lincoln convinces her to wear a parka and to use her own warmth to shelter them. Lana seems happy, until one of her lizards emerges from her mouth.
112a — Along Came a Sister
- To keep Leni from seeing Frank in the fridge while getting milk, Lisa tries to convince her that she's lactose intolerant.Leni: No, I'm not. I'm tolerant of everyone, whether they lack toes or not.
- Lincoln tells Lynn to freeze when he's looking for Frank. Lynn asks if they're playing freeze tag. Lincoln leaves and she asks "Can I unfreeze now?" She stays like that and just hops around until Lincoln "unfreezes" her when the exterminator arrives.
- At the end, it turns out that Frank is a female...and she has laid a sack of eggs in the air vents that hatch into tons of baby spiders!
- Lana enters Lincoln's room asking to borrow "big kid" scissors and is fascinated by Frank. Lola comes in and thinks Frank is adorable. Lisa comes in asking them to keep quiet and notices Frank. All three of them ask if Leni knows. One wipe later, all of the girls except Leni are in Lincoln's room admiring Frank.
- Mr. Loud being afraid of spiders too, which greatly amuses Luna.
- When Frank is thought to be dead, Lana finds out that "Frank's corpse" is actually a hairball, by touching it.Lola: "Gross, Lana! Show some respect!"
- Leni calls her milkshake "curds and way too much spinach".
- When the kids are chasing the exterminator, Luna acts over-the-top scared, Luan pranks him with a fake spider, Lucy pops up and scares him, Lori pretends that he's walked in on her in the bathroom, Clyde dresses as a spider and tells the exterminator to come get him (but gets pushed away), the twins tie him up with a jump rope, Lily puts a pacifier in his mouth, and Lisa washes his mouth out with ghost-pepper-flavored mouthwash.
- Lincoln returns Luan's fake dog poop. Luan says, "I don't have any fake dog poop.". Lincoln freaks out because of the implications, but then Luan reveals that she was just joking.
112b — Chore and Peace
- Lori having Walt fly a "text message" to Bobby, only for him to smack against her closed window. And then Clyde ends up getting her "text" instead.
- The sheer nonchalance Mom has in continuing to let the situation escalate to see if the kids can work out their disagreements between themselves, even when the house has essentially become a garbage dump without any electricity or running water.
- At the end of the episode, when Lincoln [finds out the town's garbage workers are on strike for more money, he's shocked. Apparently, he and his sisters have been doing the housework for free this whole time, as the very next shot shows them all going on strike again so that they can get paid for their labor!
- Lynn using a ball of drain hair as a footbag. The next day, it's grown huge and she's now stuck inside it.
- The look that raccoon gives Lana when she flings it into a closed window.
113a — For Bros About to Rock
- The girls' flashbacks to how Luna ruined their first concerts:
- At Lola and Lana's first Blarney the Dinosaur concert, she tries to crowd-surf on the kids in the audience, crushing them.
- At Lisa's first opera, she stage-dived into the orchestra pit, causing the fat lady on stage to fall in as well.
- Lincoln and Clyde's cellmate in the mall jail is an old lady on a scooter, who was thrown in for speeding. Later, when the cop captain lets the kids out, the lady speeds out when he's not looking.
- The old lady claims to have better dance moves than Clyde.
- Luna's attempt to get Lincoln and Clyde out of mall jail? Dressing up like Mrs. Loud. Which falls apart because of Bobby's bad timing.
- Lincoln refusing to escape the house by hiding in one of Lucy's coffins again, to which Lisa reveals an emergency slide she had installed in his room without his knowledge.
- Lincoln shoving ice cream down Clyde's pants to help him dance on stage. And it works!
113b — It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud, House
- When the Loud siblings are ordered to clean the attic as punishment for fighting over money, Luan cracks a joke about how that punishment "makes no CENTS!"
Lucy: But the back corner was my secret dark place...
- Afterwards, their dad tells them to clean the attic's back corner as well, which Lucy expresses disdain towards:
- The girls going behind Lincoln's back to try to find the money.
- The Running Gag of Lincoln getting whacked in the face by the loose floor board in the attic. At the end, his dad ends up on the receiving end.
- Lynn dropping Lucy down the laundry chute when Lincoln barges in. Lucy, however, is content to have found a new "secret dark place" for herself.
- Lisa calibrating her "dumb human detector" by testing it on Lincoln; it tests calibrated. Lisa bolts before he can react.
- Luna "practicing her drumming" on the furnace while Luan hides from Lincoln inside, leaving her ears ringing.
- Lincoln using a towel and his desk stool to whip his sisters as if they were lions.Lincoln: Back! Back you animals!
- Lana trying to retrieve her dollar from Charles, offering to share it after it came out the other end.
- Lincoln finding the hidden case to be locked, which Leni unlocks effortlessly with her hairpiece, much to everyone's shock.Leni: What? There's more to my head than just air, you know!
- One letter was taped onto Lily's bottom and says that if they are reading it, it means they've gotten to the "bottom" of things.
- Luan joking that despite what Lincoln said, money does make a sound (Lincoln was saying it doesn't because Lola said, "We heard money!") because of the expression "money talks".
- Lucy digging because she "has experience digging holes", then Lana digging very quickly while Luna plays "digging music". Lisa is also excited to see that X Marks The Spot because she "loves solving for X". Luan joins in because it's fun for "the hole family".
- When searching for the money in Lisa and Lily's room, Lily is taking a nap, so they do their normal cartoonish scuffling, but this time quietly.
- Lucy trying to raise the ghost of "Sharon DeMonet".
- Leni finds her shoe. Later, when someone says that they've "found nothing", she retorts that her shoe is not nothing.
114a — Toads and Tiaras
- Lincoln tempting fate by saying it's a good thing that his family doesn't have the princess channel, unaware that their father had installed it for Lola earlier.
- After Lola soon finds out that Lincoln is having Lana impersonate her and she storms off to confront them, Dad immediately jumps back on the sofa and turns the sports channel back on.
- Lana trying and failing to act "girly".
114b — Two Boys And A Baby
- Lincoln and Clyde screaming "Noooooo!" in slow motion as Lily's dirty diaper flies towards the ceiling fan.
- Lily ripping out handfuls of Clyde's hair.
- When returning Billy to his father, he remarks that he gets Billy mixed up with other babies all the time.
- At the end of the episode, Clyde, Lincoln, and Lily all need to be quarantined as they were exposed to Billy's chicken pox. Since Aunt Ruth had the chicken pox previously, they all end up visiting her.
- When Lily farts on Lincoln:Lincoln: M-my whole life just flashed before my eyes!
Clyde: That was weird. Your life flashed before my eyes.
- And then the same thing happens to Clyde:
(Lincoln looks puzzled)
115a — Cover Girls
- When Leni asks Lincoln to cover for her while he's busy covering for Lori, Lily and Lynn, he accepts, but insists that covering for four sisters is his limit. Unfortunately, Leni was already covering for the remaining six at the time.
- When Lincoln pretends to be the twins while on a video chat with Pop-Pop, he wears half of Lola's dress on one side and half of Lana's overalls on the other, and he has an "argument" with himself.
- Eventually all of the siblings make it back home...but don't notice and continue to dress up as each other.
- The montage at the end where all the kids have to go through their events dressed in each other's clothes, and things not going very well for them as a result.
- There's also Lana and Leni pretending to be each other.
- During their montage of dressing up as each other, Lisa runs out wearing Lana's outfit with a wig resembling Lucy's hair.Lincoln: Who are you supposed to be?Lisa: Uh... Lan-cy?
- One moment has Leni (dressed as Leni) bumping into Luan (also dressed as Leni). Cue a Chuck Jones-style mirror gag that ends in an impromptu Macarena.
- The very end when Bobby is on his date with "Lori" (a one year old baby, Lily, dressed in a wig and tank top). He presents "Lori" with a heart necklace and mentions that it might be a choking hazard, but STILL BELIEVES the baby is Lori. For reference, Lori is sitting about 5 feet away dressed as Lincoln, someone he ALSO knows. Bobby is probably even dumber than Leni, being that he can't tell a baby from a teenager.
- Lily-as-Lori vomiting right after Bobby offers her the necklace, which causes Bobby to instantly faint.
116a — Attention Deficit
- Clyde's dads fixing Lincoln's "uneven" sideburns.
- Lola swiping Lisa's dinner fork while zooming around the living room.Lisa: Salisbury steak stealer!
- Luna blabbing about the McBrides' doting treatment on Lincoln, Lynn, and herself while singing in the shower for the other girls to hear!Undivided attention, so good but it can't be mentionedOne-on-one time is totally cool, hangin' with Clyde's dads afterschool
- "We broke Clyde's dads".
- What finally broke the mild-mannered couple? Lisa suggesting a sleepover!
- Lucy presiding over Mr. McBride's "funeral".
- The McBrides laying out newspaper for Lily, who's crawling naked while saying "poo poo".
- Leni trying to find her bedroom in the McBrides' house.
- Lincoln tells Luna to not let anyone know he and Lynn have been getting one-on-one time with Clyde's fathers. She assures him by gesturing zipping her mouth shut, opening a window, throwing the key out the window and closing it.Luna: That was a car window.Lincoln & Lynn: Yeah, we get it.
- Leni's makeup venturing into "clown territory".
116b — Out on a Limo
- Lincoln getting what he deserves after he breaks his promise to take his sisters to Burpin' Burger.
- The sisters waiting for Lincoln by the curb, with Lori about ready to explode on the spot.
- Lincoln and Lord Tetherbee going Limo-surfing.
- While Lincoln apologizes to his sisters, Lana begins to sing the Burpin' Burger theme, only for Lisa to silence her so that Lincoln can finish groveling.
- When Lincoln actually does take his sisters to Burpin' Burger, Lord Tetherbee shows up and asks Lincoln if he wanted to abandon his sisters and hang out with him. He decides to pelt Tetherbee with mustard with his sisters instead.
- Lincoln coming up with a different "old" vegetable every time he addresses Tetherbee.
117a — House Music
- When Dad starts getting into the groove after being invited into the family band, Lisa dryly hopes that whatever he has is not contagious. Later, when Mom joins in as well and they start dancing and bumping their hips together, Lisa says that it is contagious. May God help them all.
117b — A Novel Idea
- Every attempt for Lincoln to have fun while Mom is at work.
118a — April Fools Rules
- Luan's many, many traps and pranks rigged up all across the house!
- Luan's ominous warning to her siblings on the eve of April Fool's Day; it even frightens Lola.Lola: I'm gonna need more bubble wrap! ....And a fresh pair of undies.
- Lincoln boarding up his room with wood, which Lana just happened to have on hand for the occasion. Turns out mahogany really does hold up well in keeping away Luan's menace.
- Lisa building her own underground bunker to avoid Luan's wrath; unfortunately, she's not willing to share it with her siblings, much to Luna's anguish.Luna: Please! GIMME SHELTER!
- Luan's own parents running in terror from her prank-filled rampage, resorting to homemade armor and bubble wrap when she goes berserk.
- The siblings attempting to cage Luan to keep her from fulfilling her rampage; It doesn't work!
- Leni being misled by Luan's fake signs while trying to receive food from the kitchen, actually going all the way into the city to find it; apparently Luan counted on this as the signs line the entire roadway!
- Luan inviting Ronnie Anne over just to help her prank Lincoln.....Only to have the pie meant for Lincoln thrown back in her face! Even funnier? Luan admires her for it!Luan: That girl's a keeper!
- The Louds thinking they are finally safe....only to be hit by a blue paint bomb inside the family van! And Luan closes the episode out with the literal last laugh.Luan: Seeing another April Fool's Day come to an end always makes me feel so...blue. (laughs) Get it?
119a — Lincoln Loud: Girl Guru
- Lincoln and Clyde start the episode singing "Short'nin' Bread" while trying to make chocolate pies. Clyde ends with an Incredibly Long Note that doesn't sound so good.
- When Lincoln finds a bunch of empty chocolate bar wrappers in one of the cabinets, he isn't to surprised. After all, his sisters are all well known chocoholics.
- How does Lincoln make up to the people he gave bad advice as the "Girl Guru"? By letting them pay to throw pies at his face.
119b — Come Sale Away
- The siblings trying to outsell each other by resorting to the sale of all the furniture in the house!
- Leni at the garage sale, trying to literally sell their own garage. It actually succeeded.
- Lucy and Lisa getting roped into a game of bingo with an elderly neighbor while searching for Lily's blanket; Lucy wants to bail, Lisa insists they keep on playing!
- Flip conning all of the siblings out of their earnings.....Only to blow up his own gas station by accident when messing with Lisa's chemicals.Flip: Whoo! That psychic girl was right.......Business IS booming!
- All of the Loud siblings trying to imitate Lincoln's victory dance, with them all twerking and shaking their backsides as they show off. Even Lucy and Lisa are doing it.
- And then they are greeted by their parents joining in on it! "Contagious" for sure.
120a — Roughin' It
- Lynn accidentally throwing the garbage at her dad.
- Lucy playing dead after Lola gets angry at her.Lola: UGH! I can't rip you apart if you're already DEAD!
- Lynn Sr. is also a fan of Dream Boat.
120b — The Waiting Game
- Clyde spilling his lunch all over himself due to his hands being sweaty.
- And his various attempts throughout the episode to ignore Lori so he wont pass out.
121a — The Loudest Yard
- When Lynn demands Lincoln drops down and gives her 20, Lincoln falls to the ground, then pulls out his wallet and states that he only got 5.
- Lucy pulling a Charlie Brown on Lincoln, pulling the football away as he is about to kick it.
121b — Raw Deal
- When Leni says she can't wait to see Pop Pop, because the guide book said the park contained an "old geezer" when it was really a geyser.
- She's corrected and Lisa says it's been inactive for years, to which she hilariously responds "So it's LIKE Pop Pop!" which is actually a smart, funny response from Leni.
- Lincoln overreacting to every little thing, including his dad dressed in a terrible swimsuit covered in weeds.
- Lucy's predictions coming true, especially Lori's "long trip" being a long fall and Lana "becoming filthy rich" finding a dollar in the toilet.
- Leni again, when Lincoln says he saw the geyser and Leni says "You said Pop Pop wasn't going to be there!" implying she still doesn't get that their grandfather was NOT at the park.
- Lana claiming her frog is asking "are we there yet?" over and over again.
- Lisa finding an owl with deer antlers...that turned out to be made in China and glued to the owl's head.
- Lincoln actually getting the "Sweet Spot" on the way home. This is also kind of heartwwarming, since his day was ruined by his believing Lucy's predictions.
- Their dad literally LEAVING LINCOLN BEHIND because he was late getting to the car, proving that his promise to leave them behind was NOT an idle threat. More heartwarming because the Sweet Spot was LEFT OPEN for Lincoln when his dad stopped for him.
123b - A Tattler's Tale
- Lola leaving sticky notes all over her room warning her siblings to get out of her room when Lincoln attempts to find one of her secrets; going so far as to leave a cactus below her window when he escapes.
- The girls' various secrets, ranging from Lori scratching the van with her purse, Lucy dying her mom's wedding dress black for a staged marriage of her own, Lana chewing Dad's boots, Luna causing a blackout with her stereo, among others.
- Lynn forced to do Lola's toenails while wearing a scullery maid's gown.
- Lola's dancing friends ratting her out just to get even with her for being bossy.
- When Lincoln tells his sisters Lola's secret, Lynn says "Man that is juicy". They turn to see her eating a hamburger, and she goes on to say "And you got some really good dirt on Lola, too". Everyone facepalms, save for Luan who clearly appreciates the pun.
- Lola sharing Lynn's secret with her stuffed animals, knowing they'll never talk.
124a - Funny Business
- This part:Luan: Who did we just book?Lincoln: The correct question is who did I just book.Lisa: (opens the door) You're both wrong! It's whom! (slams the door)
- Leni as Luan's assistant.
125a - The Price of Admission
- Lincoln having a pizza party with his pillows to avoid falling asleep.Lincoln: How are you going to grow into a real man if you won't eat your onions, Todd? They'll put hair on your chest!
25b - One Flu Over the Loud House
- From this otherwise spooky episode.Lincoln: "And I'm tired of you acting like Mother Teresa!"Leni: "Shows what you know: our mother's name is Rita."
126a - Study Muffin
- Posh Mr. Loud. That is all.
- Lori, Leni, and Lana meeting Hugh. And then the rest of the Loud girls coming in right after and seeing Hugh, leaving all of them blushing and stammering, particularly the pop noise that happens when they all blush.Lori: Ba... ba... ba...Lana: (Holding a net) I heard a goose! I call dibs! (Sees Hugh, complete with Crush Filter) Ba... ba... ba...Leni: (In a face mask) I heard a sheep... (lifts up cucumbers over her eyes to see Hugh, with the same Crush Filter... then screams) MY FACE! (Runs off) (The rest of Lincoln's sisters, minus Lily, show up with their things.)Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lola and Lisa: (They drop their things) Ba... ba... ba... (Leni returns without her facial mask)Leni: Hey, guys. Oh, Lincoln, I didn't know you were entertaining. Hi. I'm- (sees Hugh up-close) Ba... ba... ba... ba...
- Lisa, of all people, trying to get Hugh to show off his butt... and the rest of the girls suddenly showing up to watch the show.
- When Lincoln shows up to save him, a frustrated Lori snaps a pic of his butt as he walks away.
- Lincoln tries studying with Hugh up in the attic to get away from his sisters. Cue Lucy showing up out of nowhere the moment Lincoln turns on the lamp, causing Lincoln and Hugh to fall over.
- Mr. Loud showing up in a Buckingham Palace guard's hat, resting his arm on an annoyed Lincoln.
- Lincoln confronting his sisters over their stalking of Hugh.Lincoln: The minute a good-looking guy with an accent shows up, you guys go completely bonkers!
Leni: That's simply not true. (Camera pans out to show her wearing a sweater with Hugh's face on it) I've got these Hugh sweaters in small, medium and large.
Rest of the Loud Sisters: Ooooooooooooo.
Lincoln: From here on out, Hugh's off-limits.
(The girls walk off grumbling, revealing Mr. Loud alone in the Buckingham Palace hat on the couch)
Mr. Loud: Now girls, you heard Lincoln.
Lincoln: That means you too, Dad.
Mr. Loud: Aw, come on.
- A later scene shows the girls all now wearing Hugh sweaters.
- After Lincoln finally manages to get his studying done with Hugh, Hugh announces he won't need him anymore. Cue all of the Loud girls bursting into the room letting out a Big "NO!". Hugh promptly flees in terror on an oversized bicycle with the girls and Mr. Loud chasing after him.
- How Lisa demonstrates that getting away from his substitute to avoid getting distracted by her beauty will work by asking Lori Bobby's full name, stopping frequently to squee when Lisa shows her a photo of Hugh.
- Random fish (and an eyeball!) flying out of the girl-fight.
- The entirety of the vampire versus werewolf discussion involving some of the Loud siblings and even the parents...speaking from different rooms in the house thanks to very thin walls. Lucy ends up smothering her face in a pillow in shame.
- What was Lucy's idea for a wedding anniversary gift? Adjacent burial plots. Her reasoning?Lucy: Nothing says romance like eternity.
(The other Loud siblings start to back away)
- The Flashback to Bobby's first visit to the house, especially Lucy nonchalantly talking to Bobby through the hole in the floor.Lucy: So, you're Lori's new love interest?
201 - 11 Louds a Leapin'
- Lori's weakness for opening Christmas presents. To show how bad it is, we get a flashback to last year's Christmas where she's rocking back and forth in a fetal position, embarrassed, covered in wrapping paper.Lori: You guys got some great stuff...
- Lori then gets a present that tells her to open it immediately. Believing it to be some sort of test, she decides not to open it. It turns out Bobby was inside the present.
- The Running Gag with Lana's reindeer traps. In the end, Luan gets caught and Lana thinks that she caught a reindeer because of the hat she was wearing at the time.
- Clyde's Imagine Spot when he asks Lincoln if Bobby ended up in Mr. Grouse's backyard.
- Mr. Grouse: (holding Bobby) My yard, my property! (walks away as Clyde and Lori run off together)Bobby: Babe?
- Another Running Gag in the episode is Leni taking her mother's belongings to make clothing for herself, unintentionally.
- Leni: Ssssh...
- As usual, Luan's puns, which happen twelve times in this episode, which she calls: "The 12 Puns of XMas."
- When Luna describes her song as rubbish, Luan replies, "I'll say: those lyrics make no frankincense".
- She then claims that she only has to come up with eleven "myrrh" puns.
- "What did you say, Mom? I can holly hear you!"
- After Lily pops out of the Christmas stocking, Luan says, "Lily, are you stocking me?"
- When Lynn Sr. is cooking fig pudding, Luan says, "Look at Dad getting figgy with it."
- "Yule have to ask someone else."
- "I just sleigh myself."
- "You are mistletoe-tally busted."
- "Well, there's no time like the present."
- "Just ribbon ya."
- When Lucy and Lynn are trying to contact the Ghost of Christmas Past to reveal where the presents are (funny in itself), Luan says, "You two definitely have the Christmas spirit."
- "I guess that about wraps things up."
- When Luna describes her song as rubbish, Luan replies, "I'll say: those lyrics make no frankincense".
202a - Intern for the Worst
202b - The Old and The Restless
- Pop-Pops' antics once he really lets himself go, culminating in him streaking on a baseball field in the middle of a game. On television!
203a - Baby Steps
- A Running Gag of the younger Loud siblings asking for cookies.
203b - Brawl in the Family
- Lana eating Lisa's threat level chart.
204a - Suite and Sour
- Mrs. Loud's deadpan reaction to the kids play.Mrs. Loud: I take it you kids want to go to the hotel this weekend.
- Mr. Loud paying room service with pennies.
- Lynn and Lana racing each other down the hotel elevators, getting trigger-happy with the buttons and getting stuck when both lifts break down.
- Leni taking the place of a hotel receptionist after putting on a random name tag, creating more headaches for the family upstairs.
- Lisa fleeing the scene after she accidentally makes the pool too acidic for swimming.
- Mr. and Mrs Loud trying to get into the spa, unaware that Lola has booked the entire place for herself and her stuffed animals.
- Luan launching another Hurricane of Puns. Lincoln becomes so fed up he asks her to quit it.
- Mr. and Mrs. Loud actually being the ones who got them kicked out of the hotel, not the kids, because they were skinny dipping in the pool at night (and it's implied they did more than just skinny dip, since people skinny dip all the time). They decide not to tell the kids what they were doing, and say "we'll tell them when they're older" once again implying it was more than just swimming nude.
204b - Back in Black
- Lola's "The New Lucy" collage. It has to be seen to be believed.
- The girls all testing different styles on Lucy to help her get Rocky's attention.
- Lucy Loud becoming a blonde, girly girl.
Lucy: "I was going to meet my girlfriends at the mall, but yolo..."
- Which can only be topped by Lucy Loud talking like a Valley Girl, while still keeping her usual monotonous voice.
- The Running Gag of Lincoln and Rusty's planetarium getting broken. Doubly so when Lynn smashes it to give Rusty an excuse to come back with Rocky.
- Lucy attempting to woo Rocky at the mini-golf course. It goes about as well as you might think.
- Before that, just after Lori and Lucy leave for the course with Bobby (Lori's boyfriend) and Rocky in tow, Rusty inquires to the other sisters, "Any of you other ladies looking for a date?" The other eight sisters just all back away upstairs with weirded out looks on their faces after hearing that.
- Lucy actually getting spooked by Rocky.
206a Patching Things Up
- A bit of meta Black Comedy: the music used for the title card of the episode is "On Your Bike", a piece most commonly used in the family friendly show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- When hiding in the Blue Bells mobile closet, Clyde ends up wearing a dress and Lincoln wearing a blonde wig with a pink ribbon. Later, when Lincoln points out that Clyde is still wearing the dress, rather than take it off, Clyde puts on a tiara to go with it.
206b - Cheater by the Dozen
- When observing Bobby while he is in a dress shop, Clyde goes out of his way to give a customer some clothes advice.
- Everything about Clyde and Lincoln stalking Bobby, especially their hiding places.
- Leni preparing salmon for their stakeout, reasoning that steak is bad for you.
- Lynn mentioning that Lori beat her with bread all for wrongly stating that they had none left. When Lori threatens to do this again to her siblings at her date, Lynn hides the baguettes at the table.
- Bobby going to a woman he knows, and then dropping his pants before they "get started". Turns out he was just getting fitting for his tuxedo.Clyde: I'm not allowed to watch R-rated movies!
- Clyde trying to toughen up, ready to give Bobby a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown when he believes the latter is cheating on Lori.
- Lincoln and Clyde nicknaming Bobby "Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater", which then gets shortened to "the pumpkin eater".
- Lincoln says to a dog, "Who's a good boy?". Clyde responds, "Not Bobby."
- There's something a bit funny about how Luna is the one to say, "Who are you dating? The older woman? The guy? The dog?", because, while she's (hopefully) not a zoophile, Luna is bisexual and she did get a crush on an older man in "Study Muffin".
- Lisa mistaking Nepurrtiti's shadow for that of a savage beast.
207a Lock 'N' Loud
- The Loud Kids taking the task of securing their house Up to Eleven and beyond; they turn the whole house into a fortified structure, complete with barb wire fence and a ditch around the yard, a guard tower with a search light, traps inside the house, and hiring Bobby and even the girls from Lynn's roller derby team to act as guards.
- Bobby repeatedly asking people he knows their names, sometimes even USING their names, and then asking them to repeat it, because he forgot he just said it. Bobby's stupid is taken Up to Eleven in this episode. Particularly funny when he asks Rita and Lynn Sr. (the owners of the house) for their name and reason for being there (even though they stated both already).
- Lynn Jr. tries to teach Lola and Leni martial arts for self-defense. Leni ends up flirting with the training dummy.Lynn: Leni, what's your first move?
Leni: Heeey! So, like, how long have you been burgling?
Lynn: What are you doing?!
Leni: Breaking the ice, he's cute. (takes a selfie with the dummy)
- Lisa's twisted efforts to get her siblings to aid her bathroom studies, from installing cameras in the john and demanding stool samples from her siblings claiming them to be for her security system. Each time ends with her flashing an insincere Slasher Smile.
- The Running Gag of Lana trying (And failing) to teach Charles to be a guard dog. He finally gets it right in the end, only after he sees bacon stuck to the supposed burglar's butt, that "burglar" being her Dad.
210b - Frog Wild
- Lana saying that frogs shouldn't be dissected because they're "better on the outside than on the inside".
- Lana hiding a frog in her mouth.
- A racoon can be seen with a knife and fork.
211b Pulp Friction
- The hurricane of cheesy card puns unleashed during the during the Imagine Spot showing the story of Lincoln's comicbook at the beginning of the episode.Lori/The High Card: "Alright girls, let's deal with this losers."Luna/The Night Club: "Get ready to do the bad guy shuffle!"Lucy/The Eight of Spades: (after making two henchmen fall into a hole) "No aces in this hole."Lana/The Royal Flush: "Go fish!"Luan/The Joker: "I see your bet and raise you."
- Wild Card Willy does a few puns in a row at the end of the episode when he tells the story of his childhood to Ace Savvy.
- When Lincoln is asked where he got the inspiration for the characters of his comic book...
212a - Potty Mouth
- When the twins are reenacting the moment they said the D-word in front of Lily, Lana smashes her thumb with a hammer while doing construction work on Charles' doghouse. She sings the opening lyrics of "Jingle Bells" to distract herself from the pain, but Lily didn't see it as she was paying attention to Cliff instead; Lola smugly tells her this and that she'll have to do it again. Later, when it's her turn, she crashes her Princess Car into a tree but this time Lily pays attention to Charles instead. Lana repeats her words very smugly.
- After spending all episode fretting over Lily saying the d-word, it turns out she said donut...and then drops a bleeped F-bomb (or possibly a different swear) right as the episode ends.
- When Lisa said the d-word, it was because she was singing along to a song that had it in it. Said song has a joke about how Pluto Is Expendable.You're less than Pluto, not even a planet! When you hear my fresh rhymes, you gonna say—
- Lola's intentional Curse Cut Short is "Da-niel Day Lewis is a really wonderful actor, don't you think?"
212b - Fool's Paradise
- Luan's prank on Leni is to have a suddenly inflated balloon clown fling her onto a billboard covered in flypaper that she sticks to while neon lights arranged in the shape of Luan laughing looms above her. Leni's response?Leni: You guys go on without me! I'd rather be stuck up here than get pranked by Luan!
- Cue the rest of the family exchanging bemused glances. Does it really count as a prank if the victim has no idea she was even pranked?
213 - The Loudest Mission: Relative Chaos
- Doubling as a heartwarming moment, the trick Lincoln shares with Ronnie Anne at the end of the episode to help with the stress of living with the Casagrandes? Talking to the audience.
214a - Out of the Picture
- Lola's so angry that her photo for the Yearbook looks horrible that she decides to flip the kiddie table she was in front of... Except that, since she's still a 6-years old girl, she only manages to knock it over with some difficulty.
- When Lincoln says that he and Clyde need to be more like Lola, Clyde puts the table back on its feets... and flips it over again.Lincoln: "No Clyde. I mean we also need to fix our problems..."
- The conversations about Marty Malach. All of them.
Lincoln: "Hey wait! If he's so forgotten, how do you know who he is?"Liam: "He lives behind my barn..."Lincoln and Clyde: "NOOOO!"
- Liam talks about him like he's some kind of legend, the "Forgotten Man of Royal Woods Elementary" because he wasn't in any group photo, complete with a mysterious tone and music.
Lincoln: "Clyde! We can't end up like Marty Malach!"
214b - Room With a Feud
- Leni trying to cheat on her test by looking at Lynn's answers, and stating she got the first question wrong when her favorite color doesnt match up with Lynn's. Lynn's reaction tells it all.
- Lily's devious smile just before she posts some unflattering pictures of Lori online.
217a - ARGGH! You For Real?
- When using his periscope to get a look at the recording of ARGGH!, Clyde accidentally peers into a mans ear. Hes not amused and wrecks Clydes periscope.
217b - Garage Banned
- Lisa invents a formula to untangle Lola's hair, but it causes her hair to fall out, Lisa's excuse being that Lola didn't ask if she wanted to keep her hair. She's later wearing a wig, which gets tangled again at the end, and when Lori tries to comb it she gets shocked when she accidentally pulls it off.
- Lincoln having to mediate an argument between Luna and Luan for having her fog machine ruin Mr. Coconuts, and failing miserably.Lincoln: Luna, I think Luan has a point, and you should have Mr. Coconuts fixed.
Luna: You wanna think again, brah?!
Lincoln: ...On second thought, Luan, I think you should accept that fog machines are just a daily part of life.
Mr. Coconuts: I wouldn't be too hasty, slick! My cousin's a baseball bat!
Lincoln: I wish Lori was here. She always has the right solution.
218a - Change of Heart
- Leni tells Mr. Grouse her secret for staying calm, which is to recite the names of all 40 states until she forgets why she was mad in the first place. Mr. Grouse corrects her by pointing out it's 48.
- Lori furiously arguing with a voice in her head while trying to dress up like Leni, while the sisters sans Leni are listening in with varying degrees of confusion and horror.
- Leni's imitation of Lori, complete with crossed eyes and a Valley Girl accent.
218b - Health Kicked
219a - Lynn-er Takes All
- The Loud siblings all decide to throw their rematch in the board game against Lynn so that she'll stop being even more obnoxiously hyper-competitive. Just as Lynn is about to win, Leni - who has been sweating nervously - suddenly grabs the board game and chucks it out the window. Her reason for doing this?Leni: What? The plan was to throw the game and nobody else was doing it!
220b - Yes-Man
- During the concert the Loud Sisters give for Lincoln, Lucy is the only one who is not in SMOOCH costume, and who doesn't participate in the singing and dancing. She just stands there, unmoved, while her sisters are going all out. And her contribution to the song is the line "I told you guys, I don't wanna sing", spoken in her usual monotone voice.
Friend or Faux?
- The flashbacks of Lisa acing science and math show her doing a complicated experiment with a glowing orb and a lab coat while her classmates are doing a simple experiment with balloons and calculating money while her classmates are just learning to count, respectively.
- Lisa speaking in big words, which Darcy doesn't understand but she calls "funny words".
- Lisa explaining that she still needs a nap because she needs the R.E.M. sleep to convert short-term memories into long-term memories.
- Lisa complimenting Darcy's light-up shoes, despite not seeing the purpose of them.
- When Lisa mentions a C.A.T. scanner, Darcy says, "I have a cat too!" (bonus points because Lisa does have a cat, but that's not what she was talking about).
Not a Loud
- Lori's baby photo has her with webbed feet and a pointed head, but Clyde thinks that she looks perfect.
- When Leni thinks Lincoln was brought by an eagle, Lincoln thinks that idea is too weird. Clyde suggests that Leni actually said "beagle" but Lincoln says, "How is that better?".
- Lynn Sr. says that "she broke down... Vanzilla, I mean, not your mother."
The Crying Dame
- At the sight of the "Demon Toy" (a singing fox named "Fenton the Feel-Better Fox" that Lori says was her favorite toy when she was a baby), Rita and Lynn Sr. claim that Lori's old toy drove them so nuts that they almost stopped having kids after they had Lori. Lisa, their 10th child, had some snark about that.Rita: "You don't understand! That horrible fox drove us so crazy, we almost didn't have any more children!"Lisa: "Well, you certainly went the other way with that."
A Fridge Too Far
- Luan's thoughts about stealing Lincoln's claimed leftovers: Lincoln will have a conniption, but she also finds it funny when Lincoln has one.
- Leni calls her stashed leftover minestrone soup "mine-strone" soup and when corrected, says she calls it that because it's hers.
- Lana steals a drumstick, unaware that Luna hooked it up to Vanzilla's car battery, and gets shocked upon taking a bite.
- Hell, the entire montage of the Loud siblings protecting their leftovers is hilarious, from Luan using an extending boxing glove, Leni using a paint bomb, Luna using Vanzilla's car battery, Lana using a snapping turtle which bites Lori's arm, and to top it all off, Lily is shown to have been exposed to radiation, which is most likely Lisa's doing.
- If one pays close attention you'll notice that in the shot with the Louds screaming as Lisa's stool slides are about to hit them, Lana is actually happy about it.
- As Lynn and Lincoln set out to retrieve the edited photograph, Lynn's sudden change in outfit doesn't go by unnoticed by the latter; she also points out how his hair is no longer a bowl-cut.
- Lincoln's Imagine Spot of how spending time with Ronnie Anne will be like involves having pie shoved into his pants, getting pantsed on the big screen, and getting pushed out of a train they were on. What's more is that Lincoln is actually expecting it out of enjoyment.Lincoln: (sighs dreamily) I've missed her.
- The second one becomes a Brick Joke when he and Ronnie retake their complimentary photo.
Fool Me Twice
- When the Louds find out they accidently walked onto a filmset and are ordered to leave, Lola immediately starts to act like a movie star, trying to get a part in the film.
- Lincoln complains at first that his stunt double is an old man (because of his white hair) but decides it's close enough when he tells him that he usually spends his time reading in his underwear just like him.
- Lynn wakes up Luna without waking up Luan by throwing a paper airplane. It lands in her nose. The rocker isn't amused.
- Luan's prank; getting the stunt doubles the family hired to embarrass them while the real ones are locked in the garage. Highlights include:
"I wouldn't run from it, I WOULD EAT IT!"
- Leni's stunt double getting an afro to show her friends.
- Lucy's stunt double showing her eyes.
- Lana's stunt double acting disgusted by a bug. Bonus points for the real Lana passing out not from shock and embarrassment like the others, but out of sheer rage.
"This is a kitty. He says "meow.""
- Lisa's stunt double at a presentation:
Rita Her Rights
- The message in Lincoln's notebook reads "You draw one sibling and you think you are done, but then you have to draw ten more siblings too."
- Lana's Brad Pitt pun with her pet flea.
- They family has no time to pull over for lunch if they don't want to miss their Hotel check-in, but luckily, Leni made egg-salad sandwiches for lunch... weeks ago. Because she was excited and wanted a head start. Cue everyone having to pull over to go puke.
- While the family is on the prison bus by mistake, Lana is talking to a prisoner in the back. Upon noticing one of his tattoos, she believes that his tattoo artist forgot the lady's clothes and proceeds to draw over the private areas with a marker. The prisoner is just sitting there trying to keep himself together.
- Leni also freeing said prisoner by picking the lock on his handcuffs, believing them to be bracelets and wanting to try them on.
- When Lana leaves the curb to relieve herself in the woods, she comes back and tells the rest of the family that they have to see something that she found. Rita misinterprets what she meant and tells her to just fill the hole, obviously squicked out.
Lana: But watch your step, I also pooped!
- Lana explains and gets the family to come back there after all.
- Lana drawing a picture of Lori on the gas tank of a plane she found.
- The Running Gag of Rita forgetting Lily everywhere.
The Spies Who Loved Me
- Hector and Rosa Casagrande's reactions when they find the tracking device stuck on a rat in an old house. Hector thinks Ronnie Anne was eaten by rats, and Rosa thinks Ronnie Anne was magically turned into a rat. What tops it of is that when Carlota concludes what must have really happened (the tracking device fell out of Ronnie Anne's backpack, got stuck in chewed gum and thus stuck to the rat, and Ronnie Anne was never in the house to begin with), Rosa finds this idea farfetched.
Really Loud Music
- During the concert at the end, Luna decides to remove her 'Lulu' clothes to perform in her regular clothes, starting with throwing away her pink wig. Lola jumps to grab it mid-fall while yelling "Mine!"
- Leni's headbanging during the concert.
- By the time Luna's experienced enough stress-song hallucinations, she's so exasperated she just tells it to get on with itself.
- While listening to her parents' country song hallucination Luna pulls a Facepalm. Not because the music is bad (it's actually decent.) but because she caught her mom and dad wiggling their butts right in front of the dining room doorway!
- When Lynn Sr. presents the sample menu all the dishes are sparkling and are borderline Food Porn! The expressions on the Loud children's faces are priceless! They then tear into their food with such gusto that...well we'll let Lynn Sr's comment sum it up.
- Leni ends up slamming her family members on the other side of the door twice and then forgetting they were there. First with Lincoln, then with their dad.
- There's a Running Gag of Lori keeping Leni on a leash.
- Lynn pretending to be an old woman named Helen to get around being banned.
- In order to be in Benny's group, Luan has to convince a lot of other people to switch groups as well. One of them is Amy, who will do it on the condition that her boyfriend Rex also switches, because "he can't be without me". Rex is flirting with another girl as she's saying this.
- One of the kids auditioning has to continually check his lines, which he wrote on his body, whilst another keeps peppering her lines with "like". Somehow, they not only both get into the play, but are the first choices for Romeo and Juliet, respectively.
The Mad Scientist
- During Lisa's song, she says, "You can even hear this!" and literally drops a pin. The other scientists say, "Shh!", despite not minding the singing itself.
- The running joke of Lisa saying, "I would say [idiom about emotions], but we all know it's just [real reason for the feeling]."
- Lynn says that she wants to sleep in Lisa and Lily's room when the former leaves, but changes her mind as she doesn't want to bunk with Lily, Lily says, "Poo-poo!" and blows a raspberry at Lynn.
- The scientists get ice cream and sprinkles in injection form.
- While it leads to Lisa crying, there's something funny about the fact that even though she's a genius, she can't make a PB&J sandwich, zip up her pyjamas, go to sleep without a bedtime story, or reassure herself after a nightmare.
- Jordan Rosato, one of the storyboard artists, drew this motivational post-it of Lincoln reminding her to board one script page per day. The production manager then drew up this post-it of Lisa in response.
- This picture◊ by story artist Jordan Koch featuring all the Loud kids sitting on Santa's lap.
- Speaking of Christmas, on the 25th of April, a week shy of the show's premiere, Nickelodeon released a drawing of Lincoln and Leni to announce the premiere◊. Lincoln's banner mentions this, but Leni's banner reads: "8 months 'til Christmas!"
- This gag◊ from the eve of the show's premiere.
- On the day of the show's premiere, Nick released this comic◊ showing Lincoln turning into the Nicktoon stars that came before him: Doug Funnie, Ren Hoek, Tommy Pickles, Rocko, Arnold, SpongeBob SquarePants and Timmy Turner.Lincoln: I gotta stop watching cartoons.
- And then his sisters and pets appear, also in the form of Nicktoon stars; Lori is Helga Pataki, Leni is Patrick Star, Luna is Sam Manson, Luan is Bessie Higgenbottom (with Mr. Coconuts as Finger), Lynn is Korra, Lucy is Gaz, Lana and Lola are Phil and Lil DeVille, Lisa is Dr. Wakeman, Lily is Poof, Charles and Cliff are CatDog, Walt is Harvey Beaks, Geo is Daggett, and Hops is Jelly.
- Leni as Patrick is particularly hilarious. Just look at Patrick rocking that dress.
- And then his sisters and pets appear, also in the form of Nicktoon stars; Lori is Helga Pataki, Leni is Patrick Star, Luna is Sam Manson, Luan is Bessie Higgenbottom (with Mr. Coconuts as Finger), Lynn is Korra, Lucy is Gaz, Lana and Lola are Phil and Lil DeVille, Lisa is Dr. Wakeman, Lily is Poof, Charles and Cliff are CatDog, Walt is Harvey Beaks, Geo is Daggett, and Hops is Jelly.
- A pretend Q&A with Luna has her describe that the best thing about having 10 siblings is that she has a built in mosh pit. Lucy's answer to the same question is that she'll never be lacking for pallbearers.
- The "Listen Out Loud" podcast:
- The intro:
- Leni calls the podcast "podcasty", then wonders if it's a word.
- Lily plays with the mic, so Lincoln gives her a rattle, which is too noisy, so he gives her a blankie.
- Lucy claiming that everybody can relate to vampires.
- When Lisa mentions the word "genome", Leni thinks she meant Geo and renamed him.
- Luan's jokes that she got sacked from an orange juice factory due to an inability to "concentrate" and is friends with 25 letters and "doesn't know Y".
- Luna's roadie tries to show the audience a scar, but Luna points out that people in a podcast cannot be seen, so he starts to describe it.
- Luan saying she had to "scramble" and almost "cracked" and it wasn't "over-easy" during a discussion of egg cartons.
- "It starts with 'L' and ends with 'ISA'. In case you can't spell, it's Lisa."
- The running gag of Lori denying farting in Vanzilla and saying it was her shoe.
- Leni wondering aloud if Lola told everyone about the time she stole Lincoln's ship. Lincoln says, "Wait, you were the one who took my ship?", to which Leni thinks Lola did tell. Lisa reminds her that Leni told everyone.
- Luan claiming she squirted milk from her nose laughing because she knows how to milk a joke.
- Lola gossiping about herself to earn her trust.
- The mall workers forcing a makeover on Lincoln and insisting that a "scent" and a "smell" are two different things.
- When Lincoln says, "You're the best, Leni!", she claims not to know any other Lenis.
- When Luan dumps fish on Lincoln, she claims that it 'cod' have been worse and he's lucky she 'scaled' it back.
- Luan saying that it 'wood' appear that she nailed the door shut.
- Lynn Sr. grounding Luan, even though he finds her prank funny.
- Lisa's description of whoopie cushions.Lisa: "Obviously, there is an inflated rubber sack, street name 'whoopee cushion' on that chair. Which, when I sit down, will make me appear to be flatulent."
- Luan doesn't mind her family giving her a Pie in the Face and makes a joke about getting her "just desserts".
- Lori claims that both she and Bobby wanted sparkling water on their first date, but apparently they actually disagreed and kept changing their minds until the waiter walked away.
- Apparently, Bobby had a muscle spasm and poked Lori with a corn chip. He then was worried she was bleeding, but it was just salsa.
- Lucy pointing out that she's never seen a dead person ride a bike (she and Lincoln are at the graveyard and he's worried someone will take his bicycle).
- Luan talking about a "grave" mistake.
- Leni considers Mr. Grouse a family member and thinks he's the one who's always up for a trip to the mall.
- Lynn Sr. admitting that Vanzilla is the only 'family member' who doesn't complain when he sings old songs loudly.
- Leni freaks out about a bug still being alive, but Hops eats it and Lana says, "Not anymore". Lana also talks about wanting to share bugs with Hops.
- Lana thinking "corroborate" is a mispronounciation of "carborater" and saying that Hops can prove her whereabouts.
- Lola thinking that Lincoln and Clyde are accusing her of something she really did do, which was hiding her vegetables.
- Lynn Sr. calling from the grocery store, but pretending to be an English guy.
- Luan says that having to blow up 60 balloons "takes the air out of" her plan.
- Lisa forbids callers with the initials L. Loud. Rita, whose first name, of course, begins with R, takes advantage of it.
- "Hit me-ow!-Lynn, I didn't mean literally!"
- Rita knocking things over.
- The dentist's chair doesn't work and keeps flinging patients out. When Lana comes to fix it, Lynn Sr. freaks out as he thinks her tools are dental tools.
- Rita's joke about "the tooth, the whole tooth, and nothing but the tooth", that nobody finds funny until the laughing gas leaks.
- Rita has to use anesthetic to get Lori to stop talking.
- Lynn Sr. talking like a little kid when he's afraid.Lynn Sr.: "I don't wanna!"
- One of the fish is called Ginger Vitis.
- Lola says that of course she has no cavities, it's not like she's been eating cake after bedtime.Rita: "The way you say that makes you think you have been."
- Lola wanting candy-flavored toothpaste.
- The intro:
- The Slice of Life short:
- Lincoln's sisters, sans Lana, run down the stairs shouting, "Pizza!", followed by Lana, sliding down the banister saying, "Pizza, pizza, pizza!"
- The "A" in Lincoln's "ABC" stands for argue: Lori says she's the oldest so she could get it, Lola says, "Beauty before age," Lana says that she should get it then, but Lynn says, "You don't need it! You'll just eat your boogers instead!" (which Lana thinks is actually true), Luan makes a joke that it's bad news however you slice it, Lucy suggests contacting the spirits, Luna thinks that idea is too crazy, Lisa suggests dividing the piece with her calipers, but Leni thinks she said caterpillars.
- Lincoln imagining his sisters in anime style, then Charles, Cliff, Geo, and Walt imagine themselves in anime style.