Voiced by: Chinatsu Akasaki
Faruru appeared as a rival to the original idols in season 1 after she gained the fans' attention and revealed the ability to steal their Making Drama and use the Prism Voice. However, she realized she desired to find out more about not just herself, but the world when befriending Laala. She went on to become a real, living girl and has gone off to explore other locations within PriPara. She is a lovely-type Idol who uses Marionette Mu.
- Anime Hair: Her original hairstyle consisted of thick pigtails held in three, tight drills. Her revival style as well, but not as much.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Appears as a Freeze-Frame Bonus in some episodes, complementing Lala's Prism Voice ability.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: After her comeback live, Falulu is revived and her Mega Twintails come unraveled from their originally tightly-locked state, indicating her status as a real girl.
- Hair Decorations: Changes with each of her main coords. Originally wore a tiara decorated with blue and pink gems, along with a pink bow on each side and a pair of silver headphones.
- In season 2, her tiara is now a gold crown with a single gem of pink and blue and her bows have become wing-like pieces. Her headphones lose their band and gain gold and pink coloring.
- In Season 3 her gold crown changed into a smaller pink crown made from pearls and is decorated with wings, roses, and a single heart on top. The winged pieces on her hair gain a second layer of gold beneath them, and her ear pieces change design.
- Non-Standard Character Design: Even after her revival her eyes appear different. As her ears are covered it also appears she doesn't have human ears.
- Pimped-Out Dress: All coords under Marionette Mu have this.
- Pink Means Feminine: Her original coord was pink, and her upgraded coords continue to heavily feature it, as do several from her brand.
- Also a case of Princesses Prefer Pink, given her regal theme.
- Put on a Bus: After her revival it seemed to be the case when she took off with Unicorn. But she made frequent appearances in Season 2, permanently staying for the latter half. The same thing occurs at the end of Season 2, with her returning mid-Season 3 with Hibiki and Fuwari.
- Rapunzel Hair: After her revival, her pigtails now reach past her waist.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Faruru or Falulu.
- Reflectionless Useless Eyes: Before her revival, her eyes looked more lifeless and robotic.
- Robotic Reveal: Another reason why her death was a big deal.
- Third-Person Person: Was this until her revival.
Voiced by: Azusa Satou
A girl from the Palps, Fuwari received a mysterious letter one day after meeting a handsome Prince, promising her the life of a Princess if she came to PriPara and enlisted as an Idol. Fuwari loves animals (especially goats) and is very nice- no matter what may befall her. She is a Natural-type Idol who uses CoCo Flower.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: The blonde to Aroma's brunette and Mikan's redhead.
- But Not Too Foreign: Is from Europe but has a Japanese name and speaks the language, implying this. Unlike Dorothy and Leona this is never expanded on.
- The Cutie
- Does Not Like Shoes: Outside of PriPara, Fuwari seems to go around barefoot more often than she is shown wearing footwear.
- Earthy Barefoot Character: She has some shades of this, being a character who loves adventure, spends most of her time out in the wild, is loved by (almost) all animals, and is seen not wearing any shoes from time to time.
- Empty Eyes: Gained these momentarily after Hibiki revealed her true gender to everyone in PriPara, right before fainting.
- Flower in Her Hair: Often depicted with floral ornaments.
- Girly Girl with a Tomboy Streak: While mostly gentle, she has a bit of a Wild Child in her and often does unexpected things, like riding a goat through the Academy or preferring to go barefoot when shoes are necessary. This creates conflict with Hibiki who expected her to be a Proper Lady.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Fuwari is very delicate and friendly.
- Meaningful Name: "Midori" means green, which is her theme color. Along with "Fuwari", referring to something that is or the sensation of something light, gentle, soft, or floating; representing touch.
- Put on a Bus: A very short one in Season 2 after the above happened. At the end of Season 2 she is put on one until mid-Season 3, when she returns with Faruru and Hibiki for an upcoming tournament in PriPara.
- The Woobie: Not only was she told off by the person who she thought loved her, but she found out Hibiki was a female, effectively ending her crush and sending her to leave for home. Thankfully she is pulled out of it and manages to help turn things around.
Voiced by: Mitsuki Saiga
Hibiki is a charming "prince" who came to PriPara in search of "Princesses" for a five Idol unit. She is terrified of Ajimi after meeting her in the past and hates "Gobi Idols". After nearly destroying PriPara she officially befriended the others and takes off with Faruru and Fuwari, later returning to reveal their trio unit. She is a Celeb-type idol who uses Brilliant Prince.
- Berserk Button: Thanks to Ajimi, Hibiki truly detests other peoples' Verbal Tics to the point she needs a special pair of headphones to block them out.
- Building Swing: Had this power when disguised as Kaitou Genius and used it to move around Pripara.
- The Chessmaster: Plays this role in season 2, attempting to assemble the perfect group of five to rebuild PriPara to how she believes it should be.
- Contralto of Danger: It's to be expected when you're voiced by Mitsuki Saiga
- The Evil Prince: Her charming and humble personality is a guise for her cunning and shady side.
- Gold Makes Everything Shiny: Several coords from Brilliant Prince feature it. One coord even focused on it.
- Hair Decorations: Usually a Cool Crown or hat.
- Lady Looks Like a Dude: Lots of viewers mistook her for a boy in her first appearances, until she revealed her gender to the audience a few episodes later. However, her fans don't seem to mind that she's a girl, and still swoon over her like nothing's happened.
- Loony Friends Improve Your Personality: Or in Hibiki's case, make you extremely fearful of a pink-haired Genki Girl.
- Meaningful Name: Shi (紫 murasaki), means purple, keeping up with the S2 main characters' color theme. Kyō (京) means capital city and in (院) means institution. While her name, Hibiki, means to echo or resound, representing the sense of hearing.
- Prince Charming: The basis of her design and personality.
- Put on a Bus: After Season 2 she left for PriParis with Fuwari and Faruru. Mid-Season 3 they return for the current competition in PriPara, having formed an official unit.
- Regal Ringlets: Wore her hair like this until she cut it some time prior to the story, to avoid being recognized.
- She's Got Legs: A lot of attention is drawn to her bare legs in official art.
- Something About a Rose: Hibiki's other theme besides a crown. The ending of her solo song performance even includes her holding a purple one in her mouth.
- The Unfettered: Unless it involves Ajimi, but she appears to be working on it.
- Took a Level in Kindness: After being shown kindness by the others and saved PriPara from her destructive plan.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: Considering her looks she is identified as a boy, but before performing for the first time in PriPara she revealed her birth certificate. While shocked the fans still go crazy over her.
- White Hair, Black Heart: The main antagonist of Season 2.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: The "wholesome" part comes in after she realizes the error of her ways at the end of Season 2.