Voiced by: Chihiro Suzuki
Kuma is the manager of SoLaMi Smile and is closest to Mirei, who found him back when she was first starting in PriPara. He has a shorttemper despite his cute appearance, and can be selfish at times but he genuinely means well and is kind when it counts. In Idol Time Pri Para, he has lost his job as a Manager and now works as a delivery person.
- Amazon Chaser: He falls in love with Love Tochiotome's idol form, who remains as strong and tall as her normal self, but with much longer hair and feminine clothing.
- Casanova Wannabe: His way of recruiting idols, although most girls find it confusing or creepy.
- Cool Shades: Sometimes wears them.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty
- A Glass of Chianti: A non-villain example.
- It's All About Me: Subverted. While he does have the same ambition of becoming the best idol manager like Usagi, he doesn't do it for selfish reasons. He works hard with his idols so they can be successful together.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He is egotistical and somewhat thick, but at the end of the day he really does care about his clients.
- Mascot: A flying pink bear.
- The Rival: To Usagi, for as long as they knew each other.
- Verbal Tic: ~kuma.
Voiced by: Takuma Terashima
The original manager of Sophie until she left him to join Laala and Mirei. He would later return with a new unit ready for payback. He is calculative enough to be a good manager, and over the series grows to be less greedy.
- Cool Shades: Wears them on his head, but rarely on his eyes if at all.
- Easily Forgiven: Despite what he's done, SoLaMi Smile do not hold any grudges against him.
- A Glass of Chianti
- Gold Digger: Only used Sophie to be the number one manager, as well as gain its perks.
- He's Back: After losing Sophie and her associates, he hires the vengeful Dorothy and her twin, and later Mirei's rival Shion.
- It's All About Me: Has this attitude during his time as Sophie's manager. He didn't care about the real her or what she wanted as long as it gave him what he wanted.
- Jerkass: At first. After he gains Dressing Pafe he has toned down severely over the series.
- Keeping Secrets Sucks: He had to keep Sophie's real side away from the public and found it to be a nuisance.
- Mascot: A flying purple rabbit.
- Out-Gambitted: By Cosmo and Sophie's fanclub as they save Sophie and join Lala's company.
- Panda-ing to the Audience: Has pandas (with Cool Shades) as his henchmen.
- The Rival: To Kuma.
- This Cannot Be!!: Utters this word for word after Sophie performs her new live with her new teammates Lala and Mirei.
- Took a Level in Kindness: A small one late in Season 2. He seems happier with Dressing Pafe and can often be found with the entire group fairly often. In Season 3, his kindness has increased.
- Verbal Tic: ~usagi.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Despite being a jerk, nobody is said to hate him, and he manages to easily get work for his clients.
Voiced by: Ikue Otani
The childish manager of Falulu Bokerdoll. She appeared cold and antagonistic at first, and gave everyone else the brush-off. At the end of Season 1 she took off with Falulu but makes occasional appearances whenever she or her unit return to Japan's PriPara.
- Cry Cute: After Falulu "dies" at the end of Season 1.
- Jerk With A Heart Of Jerk: Came off this way at first with concerns only over herself and making Falulu the best Idol. Its later subverted when she reveals that she only did this to keep a distance not only between Falulu and others, but herself, because she knew what would happen if Falulu traded Friend Tickets and didn't want to risk the pain that came with it.
- Mascot: A fluffy pale pink unicorn.
- Put on a Bus: Only for the starting half of Season 2 and 3. After Falulu's revival she grows into a full unicorn and they fly away.
- Regal Ringlets: Her bangs are styled this way.
- Took a Level in Kindness: After Falulu is revived at the end of Season 1, she became a lot kinder and affectionate, now that she can openly express her feelings without fear.
Voiced by: Hiromi Konno
Neko is the charming Mascot Manager of Aromageddon (later Gaarumageddon). She runs a fortune telling shop in PriPara during her spare time and has no problem telling people what they want to hear or giving them a bad fortune if it means putting her team ahead.
- Mascot: A flying black cat.
- The Vamp: Surprisingly for a show aimed at children. She manages to seduce Usagi and Kuma on a few occasions, causing their morals to turn against their units. It is normally played for laughs.
- Verbal Tic: ~nekon.
Voiced by: Sumire Morohoshi
Usacha is the little sister of Usagi, who she idolized growing up and cares for deeply. After her feelings for him began to change she set out to surpass her brother by becoming a better Manager, which allowed her to connect to Non, Laala's sister. She managed Triangle for part of season 3, followed by NonSugar.
- Big Brother Worship: Idolized Usagi and believes him to be perfect, that's it, until...
- Broken Pedestal: She realized that her brother wasn't the cool guy she believed him to be.
- Mascot: A flying pink rabbit.
- Tertiary Sexual Characteristics: Pink coloring compared to her brother's purple, large feminine eyes, heart symbols, bows on each ear.
- The Bus Came Back: After making a single appearance, Usacha appears almost 50 episodes later as the Manager of the Season 3 Unit, Triangle. After the reveal, she remains Non's manager and takes charge of her brand new unit.
- Verbal Tic: ~cha. It's also added in place of some word endings.
Voiced by: Rikako Aikawa
A negative and pessimistic mascot who came to think poorly of herself after being nicknamed the "blue bird of misfortune". She is highly shy and thinks the worst of others until she gets to know them, which allowed her to bond with Fuwari. Despite her introverted personality she can be quite proud if something goes well.
- Death Seeker: Played for Laughs, while she claims that she doesn't want to be eaten, she tends to ask people to eat her.
- Mascot: A blue bird.
- The Eeyore: Always looks at the dark side of everything.
- Verbal Tic: ~tori.
Voiced by: Makoto Furukawa
Ham is a well-known mascot and partner of Ajimi. Although he doesn't speak she is able to understand him from his responses and quirks. He loves to eat sunflower seeds and use a hamster wheel to move around, rather than fly.
Voiced by: Nozomi Yamamoto
The older sister of Sophie and a part-time Idol who prefers to focus on fashion. She is the designer of various brands and coords, and is the one in charge of making Cyalume coords. Cool-headed, but generally friendly, Cosmo often worries over Sophie and had a hard time adjusting her to learning to be independent. Late in the series she performs in a unit with Ajimi and Chanko. She uses the Prism Stone brand.
- Blinding Bangs: Covers her left eye.
- Catchphrase: Cosmic (adjective).
- Cool Big Sis: For Sophie.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: A common trope for the futuristic outfits she designs and wears.
- The Fashionista: Responsible for some of the popular coord designs.
- Genki Girl: Although she is normally cool-headed, she is not afraid to show off her more playful, energetic side at times, especially when around her best friend, Ajimi.
- The Mole: Stages a plan with her sister's fanclub to save her from Usagi after she gets to know Laala and realizes how unhappy Sophie is.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue (or cyan) to Sophie's red (magenta).
- What Beautiful Eyes!: Her eyelashes are cyan-colored.
- You Gotta Have Cyan Hair
Voiced by: Kanae Itou
Several of them fill PriPara and run various features within it, as well as the Prism Stone shop. Most of them appear friendly and helpful, although she can be stern at times and is able to deduce the perfect brand for a new Idol at first glance. When performing on stage she uses the Prism Stone brand.
- The Ageless: She looks about the same age she did 20-some years prior to the series' start, according to a flashback.
- In Idol Time, it's shown that they've been alive since ancient times.
- Ambiguously Human: As explained above, she doesn't actually age. There's also the fact that all of PriPara is filled with clones of her who are more or less a Hive Mind. Her exact nature is never explained, but she was implied to be a part of the Prism World from the previous Pretty Rhythm series.
- Brainy Brunette: She analyzes an idol's preferred coord just by looking at her appearance and personality.
- The Cameo: In King of Prism, she appears in the audience of a performance as a fan.
- Catch Phrase: Often says "It's the system!" to explain anything that seems arbitrary or goes wrong.
- Character Tic: When performing as an Idol, Meganee often brings attention to her glasses or with a hand gesture near them.
- The Constant: She is a character from this show's predecessor, and will always show up in a Pretty Series work without fail.
- Me's a Crowd: She is almost literally all over the place in PriPara and the production staff is (possibly) made up of her clones. Some of them have color coding to determine their careers.
- Meganekko: It's right in her name.
- Punny Name: Her name is a combination of "megane" (which means glasses) and "nee" (which means older sister)
- Strong Family Resemblance: Shares brown hair, yellow eyes, and red glasses with her brother.
Voiced by: Junichi Suwabe
Brother of Meganee Akai, there appears to only be one of him within PriPara, although many exist from various parts of the world. Charming and collected, Meganii is the only other known male in PriPara and handles song writing for Idols who impress him. In Idol Time he also runs and manages BoyPara, the male counterpart to PriPara
- The Ageless: Just like his sister. It's even mentioned that he met Chiri's grandmother when she was Chiri's age.
- Ambiguously Human: Same as his sister, see above.
- Bishie Sparkle: Loves invoking this.
- The Cameo: Makes an appearance as a janitor in the second KING OF PRISM movie.
- Catch Phrase: Likes describing himself as a "Stylish! Tough! Guy!"
- Large Ham: Is very expressive with his emotions at times - though nobody really complains.
- Meganekko: Male version. It even inspired his and Meganee's names.
- Mr. Fanservice: A Played for Laughs version, although several girls in series fawn over him.
- Punny Name: Like his sister his name is a combination of "megane" and "nii" (which means older brother)
- The One Guy: Likely the only male human in the setting (if you don't count Leona).
- Scary Shiny Glasses: Not really scary, but they can be blinding at times. They can even be used as projection screens!
- Strong Family Resemblance: Shares brown hair, yellow eyes, and red glasses with his sister.