The Dishonored series (Dishonored, Dishonored 2, Dishonored: Death of the Outsider) are very story-heavy games, and with that comes a large cast of characters, each interesting in both personality and visual design.
Per the wiki's spoiler policies all trope names will be visible and there will be plenty of unmarked spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Main Recurring Characters are given in bold:
- Dishonored — Corvo Attano, Emily Kaldwin, Daud, Billie Lurk, The Outsider, Anton Sokolov, Delilah Copperspoon, The Heart, Jessamine Kaldwin, Samuel Beechworth, Farley Havelock, Hiram Burrows, Lady Boyle, High Overseer Campbell, The Pendleton Brothers, Granny Rags, Slackjaw, Arnold Timsh, Thalia Timsh, Lizzy Stride, The Geezer, William Trimble.
- The Tales from Dunwall — Esmond Roseburrow, The Boy Who Knew Only Fear and Loneliness
- Dishonored 2 — Duke Luca Abele, Aramis Stilton, Kirin Jindosh, Alexandria Hypatia, Mindy Blanchard, Paolo.
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider — Jeanette Lee, Ivan Jacobi, Shan Yun, Eleuterio Cienfuegos, Dolores Michaels, Lena Rosewyn, Alvaro Cardoza
A Karnaca-based cult dedicated to the Outsider who have somehow obtained the ritual knife that created the Outsider.
The Eyeless lieutenant who runs a fight club in the Albarca bathhouse. Lee kidnapped Daud to force him to fight for her, which brings her to Billie's attention.
- Bullying a Dragon: Lee doesn't know who Daud is, but forces him to fight for her. When Billie frees Daud, he uses his powers to instantly defeat every Eyeless in the bathhouse still standing.
- Killed Offscreen: While Billie can spare Lee's life, a newspaper article in the second mission reveals that no one survived the guard's subsequent raid on the bathhouse.
- Starter Villain: She's the first target in the game and she's considerably easier to reach than the later targets.
A city administrator who is secretly one of the leaders of the Eyeless cult.
- Driven to Suicide: If Billie completes the optional sidequest to prove him guilty of murdering Cienfuegos and doesn't kill Jacobi, upon visiting his apartment in the next quest she will discover that Jacobi killed himself.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: Ivan Jacobi wears glasses but he's a member of the Eyeless and a soulless psychopath who loves sanguine infusions, i.e draining the blood of poor people via a pump and then having that blood mainlined via needles just for the sick high. He murdered Eleuterio Cienfuegos and kept a flask of his blood for a later infusion.
- Tempting Fate: While rehearsing his speech, Jacobi asks his guards to ensure that he won't accidentally fall down the stage's trapdoor. One of the achievements is ensuring that Jacobi does fall down the trapdoor.
- You Have Failed Me: If Billie doesn't kill Jacobi and doesn't prove him guilty of murdering Cienfuegos, Michaels has him killed for failing to protect his key.
A popular opera singer who is secretly one of the leaders of the Eyeless cult.
- Reclusive Artist: He almost never leaves his house, thanks to his numerous stalkers and some bad experiences with the press.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: If Billie doesn't kill Shan Yun, he flees to his homeland of Tyvia, presumably to avoid backlash from Michaels over losing his key
- Villain with Good Publicity: Shan Yun is a major celebrity, but is secretly one of the leaders of a murderous cult.
A pharmacist and talented painter who was brutally murdered sometime before the events of the game.
- Mad Artist: He kept painting the same subject over and over again, the Void. As Billie notes, he was obsessed with it, to the detriment of his family. His own daughter Teresia, should Billie return her the painting from an auction rejects it as a keepsake feeling it's done enough harm to her already.
- Morality Pet: His daughter Teresia. According to Jacobi's notes and an audiograph, his last words as he was attached and drained off his blood from an exsanguiniation machine, was her name. Teresia for her part loves her father but is critical for the difficulties his obsessions brought is family.
- Posthumous Character: He was killed before the events of the game.
- Redemption Equals Death: Cienfuegos attempted to redeem himself by giving sensitive Eyeless information to the Overseers. Michaels responded by having him brutally murdered.
The owner of the Michaels Bank, who is secretly one of the leaders of the Eyeless cult.
- Can't Kill You, Still Need You: Her likely fate, as killing her invalidates an optional contract that forbids Billie from killing anyone in the bank.
- Disproportionate Retribution: When Eleuterio Cienfuegos betrayed the Eyeless, Michaels not only had him killed, but also went to the trouble of bankrupting his family and repossessing all of their property.
- Karma Houdini: If Billie doesn't kill Michaels, she receives no comeuppance. Well, no onscreen comeuppance. A lot of literature you can find in and around the bank indicates that it's trading heavily on its reputation for impregnability. Once Billie breaks into the vault, that reputation is dust and Michaels herself is the face of her company. She's also managed to mislay a sacred relic, and the rest of her cult isn't known for its forgiving demeanor. It's safe to assume Michaels is about to have a very rough time of things.
The Abbey of the Everyman
High Sister of the Oracular Order. Rosewyn is currently investigating the Royal Conservatory for heresy left behind by Breanna Ashworth and her followers.
A Roving Vice Overseer currently assisting Rosewyn's investigation of the Conservatory.