- Simon, Hannah, Sjin, Sips, Alsmiffy and Ross play Gmod Murder. While Sips, Smith and Ross have a good deal of experience with Murder!, the others are completely new at it, which leads to:
- The very first round, which is about 30 seconds of screaming mayhem since Simon is the killer and he isn't aware of the 'subtlety' aspect of the game just yet, so he just runs at everyone with the knife, yelling at the top of his lungs. It ends poorly for him.
Simon: So do you think that was a good start?
- The guys get their hands on Trouble In Terrorist Town. Much friendly fire ensues.
- The guys come back to Murder, this time with Martyn and Trott instead of Hannah and Sips.
- Throughout the entire video, the guys start ranting with Northern accents, leading to Simon ranting about how the game won't load properly, still in his angry Northern voice.
- Martyn obviously takes a while to get used to the game, and accidentally gives away the fact that he's the murderer.
- After initially bluffing everyone and convincing them he's innocent, Sjin bumps into Simon in an air vent.
Sjin: Oh, oh, stay away!
Simon: *starts screaming along with Sjin*
Sjin: Oh, oh! I'm in t' vents with t' murderer!
I'm not the murderer! I'm just following you to creep- (*hesitates upon seeing Sjin pull out a knife*) you ou- (*gets stabbed*) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
- The next episode comes around, and Martyn proves he not only can't aim, but also has no concept of seeing someone right next to him. Everyone freaks out when the murderer arrives and Martyn fails to notice. This is rightly treated as an Epic Fail.
Smiffy: Well, it's less about the aiming and more about just-
Smiffy: -blatantly not seeing him walk by you.
- Episode #1 of their new Murder series:
- In one round of Murder, everyone spawns next to each other, as in almost clipping into each other. The murderer is among them. You do the maths.
- This happens the very next round with the exact same results, and Lewis in helpless laughter.
- Then it happens again, only this time Simon pulls out the gun and fires immediately, somehow killing the murderer.
- At one point, Ross randomly gets moved to spectators for being AFK, even though he's not.
- The main channel starts a new round of Prop Hunt. Again, it's clear that while Sjin, Lewis and Simon have all played it before, Sips and Hat Films are much better than they are.
- Smiffy, disguised as a pill bottle, gets spotted in the first half minute, and manages to escape- by hiding in plain sight, hiding behind large boxes and then running through an open part of the map. He's only killed when he chooses to hide as a bin and Sjin spots him.
- The first minute and a half is quick to prove that Hannah is both Genre Savvy and Genre Blind, failing to consider that while a grenade may kill her prey, it may or may not have some unintended consequences. The following happens as a result.
- In a later round, Hannah hides as a bin, until Lewis' team discover her whereabouts, at which point Hannah flees and does a rapid switch-around, eventually being cornered into a kitchen where she changes into a piece of meat.
No, go on. Go into the kitchen! note
(*sees Hannah as a piece of meat*) You're a piece of meat! Oh... that is... (*bursts into laughter as he and the Hat Films crew corner her*)
Trott: Piece of meat!
Smiffy: She's not just a piece of meat, Lewis!
Lewis: I'm chasing her! No, I think this is so amusing, watching her trying to escape!
Simon: There's like a dozen ants carrying it around!
Lewis: Bring me back that piece of meat! Come on Hannah, come on, what you gonna do?
Hannah: (*by now just laughing helplessly in panic*)
- The chase eventually continues, with Lewis and all of Hat Films failing to land a hit, right until Hannah tries changing into something else and gets stuck in the meeting room. At this point, Lewis throws a grenade in, taking down himself, Hannah, and every other prop in the enclosed space.
- In a later round, Ross and Smiffy both get found really easily and killed. Trott, despite not bothering to change from the mannequin and hiding in a toilet, actually takes longer to find and even longer to kill, despite a hail of bullets being hurled his way. Sips then tries to find Lewis but misses him, given how he's Hidden in Plain Sight, and then after that his health is low enough that running into a box somehow kills him. Meanwhile, Simon suddenly dies after shooting too many props and Smiffy convinces the others that Lewis is hiding as something else altogether, at one point successfully fooling them into thinking he's a vehicle.
- Special mention, however, has to go to Simon's performance in one round in the second video. To start out, he makes a rather... questionable decision as to which prop he should be. He picks a gigantic crate. In the process, he gets stuck on a table, laughing as he realises that he's done for. He goes on to last a while and somehow wins the round for his team. Made all the funnier by the fact that someone who went into the room would instantly notice what was out of place. Simon expresses shock that he goes on to last as long as he does.
Simon (at the beginning): I am fucked! I am so fucked!
Simon ( after winning): HOW THE FUCK DID I WIN?! I can't— I can't even leave the room! I'm too large!
- The guys return to Trouble In Terrorist Town for Series 2. They start with Episode 1.
- A string of Wrong Genre Savvy means that in the first round alone, Sips RDMs Smiffy, which means that Simon has no choice but to gun him down. At this point, Trott strikes and offs Lewis. It looks like there's going to be an epic showdown, with Ross and Trott as traitors and Simon as the detective... then Simon falls down a hole and to his death.
- The gang eventually move to a new map, called "Slender", although to their surprise it has nothing to do with the popular character. After a bit of exploration, the lights go out and Ross kills Sjin, who is a detective, all the while trying to frame Sjin as a traitor. Later in the round, Lewis ends up searching the body of Ross (who by this point had been discovered and gunned down), going as far as to say that Simon would have killed him already if he was a traitor... at which point Simon chooses to turn on him and fill him with lead. As he's being shot, Lewis cries out "Simon, NOOOOOOOO!", which would be fine... except he started the sentence just after he had finally died.
Simon: THAT IS GHOSTING, SON! THAT IS GHOSTING.
Trott: I think we know who it is, guys.
Ross: Avenge me!
Trott: It's three innocents versus ...
Sips: Alright, get your frags out, guys.
Smiffy: One dirty traitor.
Simon: (*nervous*) So... whereabouts are you guys?
Sips: We're just hunting you down through this old, abandoned... parking garage?
- After Smith gives Simon some advice about jihad bombs, Simon suicide charges someone with it and takes them out, leaving the others alive and winning the innocents the game.
- At the start of the next round, Lewis comments on how he didn't realise that he'd been with two traitors at once. Simon immediately takes this opportunity to call him out. This then prompts an argument between Lewis, Simon and Hat Films as to whether or not he was cheating.
Simon: You literally did that!
Lewis: As I was dying, I shouted "Simon, No", and that isn't ghosting, cos I was still alive at the time.
Smiffy: I feel like the "no" went on for a bit longer than the bullets actually hit you.
Lewis: (*demonstrating*) Simon, n-*ghck*-
Trott: Milking it.
- Series 2, Episode 2 of TTT:
- Lewis notices that Simon is standing still and grabbing new items, suspecting that Simon is spawning stuff in, at which point Simon accuses him of not paying attention to the basics. Lewis eventually reasons that if Simon has the heavy machine gun, he won't be able to hit anything. Cue Simon pulling out a jihad bomb and killing himself, Lewis, Sjin and Ross, one of his fellow traitors, all of whom scream in panic before death, and then Simon just degenerating into helpless laughter.
Ross: You should never have told him that, Smith.
Smith: What, put the C... oh, did he do the jihad bomb?
- As that round ends, everyone wonders were Trott was for that entire round after shouting out. It later turns out that Sips lured him into the toilets and stabbed him.
- The next round, someone randomly sets a dead horse on fire. Also, Simon is the detective and asks for protection from Smiffy, who is the traitor and shoots him in the head as soon as he goes into the menu, while Lewis randomly walks into a tripmine. That round ends with a Curb-Stomp Battle, since none of the traitors died at all.
- In round 3, the lights go out and cause panic, at which point Sips ends up being RDM'ed by Simon. Things quickly degenerate into a bloodbath, with Duncan, and then Sjin, being murdered. Simon has a Heroic BSOD after he then guns down Trott.
Simon: Oh my god, everyone's fucking dead!
Sips: Fuck you, Simon! Fuck you Simon!
Simon: Oh, shit! What do I do? What the fuck do I do? I think I killed all of the innocent people! I'm not even joking! I don't think I killed a single terrorist!
Sips: Why did you fucking shoot everybody?
Simon: I don't know! It was just bad luck! Oh, shit!
- At this point, somebody possesses the table Simon is hiding behind, and slowly starts moving it away, much to Simon's horror. Smiffy then emerges and, realising that Simon is responsible directly or indirectly for all the dead bodies, offs him to be safe. The guys all then possess props and try to haunt Smiffy and Ross, founding a settlement called Tableville which results in a menage a trois between Duncan, Trott and Simon. Then Smiffy rounds the corner to Ross, setting off a tripmine which wins Ross the round.
- In the final episode of TTT Season 2, Lewis goes mad and declares he'll kill everyone. What follows leads Simon to believe Lewis has been possessed by Ross, as he begins shouting angrily and killing three people in a row, telling them all to "EAT SHIT".
- For Halloween 2014, they play a multiplayer version of Slender in Gmod. Among many brilliant moments, one that stands out is Trott singing to Simon, "Turn around, bright eyes," and then killing Simon while continuing the performance with, "Every now and then, I fall apart."
- The duo start a new series of TTT in 2015, with Lewis, Simon, Hannah, Duncan, Sjin, Sips, Pyrion and Hat Films. Having ten players leads to some widespread RDM and mass panic.