- Martyn manages to die within the first five seconds of the Yogscast The Walls contest, due to the platform malfunctioning.
- The conclusion of the first Survival games: At the end, when Martyn and Toby both are left alive, Ridgedog says only one can win.
Toby (in chat): I'm not killing my teammate!Martyn: *starts killing him*
- The Yogscast Christmas Charity livestream, playing Just Dance with Strippin, Sparkles and Parv.
- Minecraft Build The Dropper, wherein the entire point is to fall hundreds of blocks without dying, is hard enough to play as it is. So what does Martyn decide to attempt? Playing it with the Oculus Rift hardware. He does surprisingly well at first. Then he reaches the level that applies the disorientation sickness effect and the predictable occurs.
- The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.
- The adorableness that is the puffer fish.
- The places Martyn wakes up on the mornings of the Xmas Advent are just getting weirder and weirder.
- Mega G Wolf introducing himself in one of The Hive videos.
Martyn: *introducing everyone* ...Toby and... who are you?Mega G Wolf: I'm just some guy who walked in off the street.
- Martyn proves than when it comes to Garry's Mod, he cannot shoot for shit, and has no concept of someone going around him.
- After Hat Films try to rush the screen with the "dick ripping" meme, Ross rips his velcro one off and waves it in Strippin's face, then does the same to Sparkles*, who opens his mouth.
Sparkles*: SHIT, that's going to be GIFed.
- During one part of The Escapists, Martyn is going through his inventory, and decides to drop some duplicate soap in the shower. The ramifications of this hit him right after he does this, prompting some hasty backpedalling.
- When playing LittleBigPlanet 3 with Sparkles and Strippin, they come across a racing mission, but they balls up their created vehicle to the point that it doesn't drive forwards, it spirals forwards through the sky. It ends up winning the level.