- Pretty much every time Martyn plays Quakecraft. Particularly the 720 No Scope.
- Martyn is skilled at Survival Games, winning the first Yogscast contest and coming third in The Walls.
- When Youtube decided to screw up the comments section, Martyn was among the first to immediately call bullshit on them, Take a Third Option and point out the numerous flaws in the system.
- He and Sparkles* both got a shout-out from Lady Gaga for their help on some Minecraft-related content. No, seriously.
- During Round 2 of Lucky Walls, Martyn proves surprisingly useful alongside Sjin and Lewis Brindley, taking out Duncan Jones and Hannah Rutherford. Unfortunately, Hat Films camped the whole time and rushed him.
Awesome / In The Little Wood
For awesomeness related to the Yogscast in general, go here.