Of course, when a show is a common target for trolling, funny moments will be common.
- Every single moment of THIS broadcast. Possibly his greatest rage ever.
- The June 17, 2011 Radio Graffiti was the Trope Codifier for most prank calls on the show afterwards. Most of the trolls beforehand were more sophisticated, with characters such as the Internet Buttstalker and Herbert the Pervert. But most of these people just played random audio clips (although Ghost does complain about soundboards in the midst of it, indicating that the trend was growing beforehand). Ghost was clearly losing his patience after hearing "Fuck You Texas" for the 500th time ("Uncle Fucka" wasn't far behind), along with the ones trying to call him a racist.
- "I am not a racist, I am a melting pot of friendship, and I want you to amplify that all over the internets." "I happen to have a whole bunch of friends who happen to be black."
- "I'M A MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP FOR CHRISTS SAKE! I'M A NICE GUY!"
- "Who gives a crap about my son?! He's a fruity-ass fruitbowl gay bas-" DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY GODDAMN FAMILY YOU SORRY SACK OF TROLL TERRORISTS!!!
- For the record, the rest of that line was "fruity-ass fruitbowl gay bastard that's takin' it in the pooper"
- "MY SHOW IS SERIOUS BUSINESSBUHUUUHOOOAAAHHHH"
- Whenever he does the elusive chat room shoutouts. "We got Zero zero zero zero Sizzling Texas"
Ghost: I'm startin' to read these now, and I'm not gonna say 'em (Implying he's not going to say without realizing what he said)
*Several Moments Later*
Ghost: ...All_Schlongheads_Aimed_At_Ghost—- Ahh get that asshole ahh—- get him off!!!
- And some Sandusky (who is convicted of child molestation) names.
: We have Sandusky_Shower_Attendant. Uh...
AH GOD DAMN—- *cans.wav*
Ghost: We have Toddler Speed Bump... Toddler Speed Bump?! Get that sick son of a bitch out of here!
- There have been several splices involving Ghost somehow using the "N-word", including him saying that shooting them from helicopters (which is legal in Texas too, apparently) sounds fun to him, Keyboard Cat playing him off for hating them, and saying Herman Cain is one (which is technically correct, but he shouldn't be)
- "I always walk around out here in Texas, with my strap-on"
- Recently (as of January 2012), there has been a caller who primarily plays Tim & Eric songs. Ghost, however, cannot believe songs about such topics actually exist.
- Ghost's constant objection to the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fandom is always a source of much funniness. He considers that "males over the age of 18" who watch the show are "over-feminized", "sick and twisted" individuals for idolizing a show that he thinks is meant only for 8 year old girls, and he has constantly suggested that they need testosterone injected right in their buttocks. Here, have a full, over two hour long supercut of brony-related moments.
- I'M GETTING INFESTED BY BRONIES!
- One day, Ghost gave a shoutout for "Beatings4Bronies", he was actually impressed by it.
- "Congratulations Ghost, you're the new Rainbow Dash. AHH YEAH BEST DAY EVER! *happy theme music*" YOU GOD-DAMN BRONY ASSHOLES! I'M SICK OF YOU BRONIES *cans*
- "I'm gonna start CLOPPIN' to My Little Pony! CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP CLOP"
- "~I'm a capitalist brony! My Little Ponyyyyy!~"
- For several shows in a row, Ghost was bombarded by multiple calls in a row containing a looping audio clip of someone saying "Ban all bronies." The funny part, is that despite his history of objecting to anything pro-My Little Pony being brought up on the show, he still raged at them, most likely because they have somehow managed to combo with the "Ban all bronies" call in ways he had never thought possible. Later on, it was joined by "Castrate bronies.", "Fuck bronies.", and Ear Rape.
- Wrath of the Internet Buttstalker!
- On August 22, 2011, Alex_S unleashed "Melting Pot of Alcohol" to the world. Fortunately, Ghost found out about it rather quickly
- On another Pony-related note, on August 28, 2011, Prison from Celestia Radio phoned in during a "Capitalist Confessions" segment. Somehow, Ghost managed to mistake him for Ted Williams, so he started to play along. Eventually, Ghost concluded that Ted Williams was a brony, and that he had been reduced to "Money, Success, Fame, Bronies."
- Then, a few days later, this happens.
- One time, Ghost said "You know what? It would be different if you would have said 'Texas sucks the chrome off of a '57 Chevy bumper'". Conveniently, someone got the bright idea to just expunge the middle portion of that sentence. That, along with perfect timing, payed off big time.
- Let's play some Tetris, milky-licker! Bonus points for the "banjothebear" and "kazooiethebird" combo.
- But even before that, he wants to get off because someone made a Twitter username making fun of the Texas wildfires (which have been a topic that has always been met with wildfires from Ghost), but then says that the switchboard was "conveniently locking up" and wasn't letting him end the show, followed an example of a typical "scumbag" caller (who offered him an Applejack fursuit)
- "Fuck you, Santa."
- "WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME FROM A BOWLING ALLEY?!"
- The time when Ghost stands on his desk, imitates the barrel roll meme... and proceeds to fall off said desk.
- "Ghost, from True Capitalist Radio, is a HAMBOOOOOOONE! HAM-BONE BONE BONE BONE", Oh you NavyHuskie.
- The most recent Christmas remix of him
- Any time 213/Ghetto Capitalist calls.
- *crying baby sound* "GHOST BABY WHAT'S UP!"
- One time 213 called from the Occupy LA protest, completely ignored Ghost's threats to bring up the women hanging around here. Ghost responded just as well as you think.
- There was also the time when 213 called in after Ghost discussed his hatred for government entitlements for the 1000th time. 213 then "confesses" that he's been taking EBT checks from two locations. See the glorious results here
- This exchange.
Ghost: DO YOU EVEN HAVE A SOUL?
213: Nah baby, but I got a grill full of ribs.
- Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned that you can be a great friend, even if you ''are'' a racist.
- Melting Pot of Greedo
- "GroupPoop" ... What the hell is up with this Group Poop crap? You, excrement fetish freakshows man!
- One caller pretended to be Mr. EBT and called out Ghost as a racist, until the end when he revealed himself to be the "SUCK MAH DIIIICK" guy.
- Despite the Too Soon gags early on in the episode, this takes the cake.
- After Ghost endorsed African-American Republican candidate Herman Cain for presidency, the Engineer promptly played the theme from from an old 70's blaxploitation film entitled Boss Nigger. Who's the racist now?
- The film actually idolizes blacks in a way, so that may not have been his intention.
- Ghost first remarks how the instrumental opening is "kind of catchy", then begins asking "What is this crap?" when the chorus arrives...
- Some of the early raids are pretty hilarious too, such as this.
- There was the time when a caller played a bit of spliced audio with Ghost saying he hates n-words, followed by Keyboard Cat playing him off. Ghost then calls him back, only for the caller to play the same audio clip.
- Another 'fruity' encounter for Ghost!
- October 25, 2011: YOU'RE MY FANTASY GIRL~ *cans*
- Recently, Ghost revealed he hated the Dave Matthews Band. October 26th 2011 broadcast, he hears a Dave Matthews Band remix. Cue the cans.
- 347 calls in pretending to be on his side about Obama, then asks a question. "Why haven't you SUCKED MY DICK! SUCKED MY DICK!" First clip played
- On October 28, someone played Souljaquest. Later on, someone sang it, followed by Ghost criticizing how he sang it, then singing it himself to demonstrate. While much lawls were had at hearing Ghost sing "I'M SO FRESH YOU CAN SUCK MY NUTS", the following Monday (the Halloween episode), you can just guess what happened next.
- From 2010: HOWARD STERN HAS RUINED AMERICA!!! *cans*
- On the show for November 1st, Ghost profiles Boston Dynamics' PETMAN. As he does so, he breaks out into a rendition of Welcome To The Machine. During Radio Graffiti, just around fifteen minutes later, we get this.
- The third Radio Graffiti call of November 8th was this remix. Ghost reacted accordingly.
- After a well-deserved(?) break, November 14th was probably the the funniest in a while:
- Dun-dun-dun-da-dah I'm Ghost the Hambone! Go-go Gadget Beer Cans!
- After getting agitated by the Inspector Hambone remix, he then went on a intermission and ordered the Engineer to play some Latin music. He did, but after a minute he started playing the Boss Nigger song again. Ghost was clearly not amused, again.
- Someone calls in pretending to be Phoenix Wright and call out one of his racist contradictions. Unfortunately, Ghost doesn't get it and declares the call as a Major Fail.
- And CelticBrony strikes again
- On November 16, a caller claimed Alex Jones was doing his own version of Radio Graffiti. You can tell who got riled up here.
- November 18 had some more bizarre moments:
- Inspector Hambone again, followed by someone playing the theme on piano. He was clearly mad.
- Someone called in to sing him a song, to the theme of the Grinch theme.
You're a racist, Mr. Ghost...
You really are a hambone!
You're a fan of Rainbow Dash
- Ghost: NOW THEY'RE SINGING!
- Of all the things people claim Ghost is, he is most definitely not a Nazi skinhead.
- Every appearance from the "Herman Cain is in the Illuminati" guy.
- November 29th, 2011
- Asho has apparently gone to rehab.
- CelticBrony brought out a Woody Woodpecker remix of all things
- From far into the past (but not too far), someone keeps calling in with an impression of Herbert the Pervert.
- November 30, 2011:
- A Justin Bieber hambone remix, courtesy of Ghost singing "hambone".
- From the December 5th broadcast we have the "Occupy Whiterun" movement and CelticBrony's new remix.
- Ghetto Capitalist joins in the hambone fun and calls Ghost "the hambone of the hood".
- And tension was high in general, since "his man" had just dropped out of the running for the Republican nomination.
- After too many Herman Cain jokes on December 6, he ragequit, as usual.... or did he? After that, The Engineer decided to pull a Hostile Show Takeover, playing a medley of songs Ghost hates (i.e. Nyan Cat, Friday, the Theme from Boss, etc.), and then somehow taking calls.
- One (male) caller wanted to have Engineer's babies because he's awesome. Leading this conversation.
Caller: Do you know what babies are?
Caller: When a mommy ducky and a mommy ducky, er wait that's wrong...
- Afterward, Ghost came back, and raged at The Engineer for taking over the show when he was supposed to end it, claiming that he is the talent, and The Engineer is just an engineer. Of course, this led to everyone idolizing him, much to Ghost's surprise.
- The December 7th broadcast has this call.
Ghost... is... a...
Fucks his son
dressed like a pony
fapping off to Herman Cain
and shitting out human remains
Engineer should run your show....
because he has more talent than you!
- Note Party/Tri$ha calls in when Ghost is talking about Christmas parties to express her love of note parties and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Ghost notices her voice cracking and asks if she's not taking her "feminine pills". Her response?
Did I stutter hambone?
- You can guess Ghost's reaction.
- This clip. Might also cause nightmares due to how insanely angry he gets.
- December 12, 2011: "If you're fruity and you know it, shoveitupyourass! EEEERRRRRGGGHHH! If you're fruity and you know it, shoveitupyourass! EEEERRRRRGGGHHH! If you're fruity and you know it and you really wanna show it, if you're fruity and you know it, become a brony! My little ponyyyy~"
- Funnily enough, Ghost didn't react to the yelling that sounded like he was shoving something up his as.
- December 14, 2011: Ghost finding out that Engineer is hosting his show. Hostile Show Takeover ensues.
- And then during Radio Grafitti, he gets pissed off at how people are liking the Engineer.
- "Have a humpin' Herman Christmas..."
- December 16, 2011: Ghetto Capitalist has a kid with wooping cough, an apparent job offering with the show, and thinks Ghost has cancer?
- Equestrian Citizen calls in again to point out Ghost's racism, asking why he hates Russians. He even gives out his address on air knowing Ghost can't do anything to him.
- The "Ghost has cancer" joke kept on popping up from time to time the next day.
- Ashoe called in saying he was going to be taken to a doctor after being kicked in the balls, Ghost was concerned over his parents doing that... until Ash mentioned that he probably couldn't shoot anymore.
- Someone had the nerve to make a splice of Ghost and his Granny
- The Suck Mah Dick guy had a DoubleWhammie! Both involved poking fun at Ghost's Granny, but the latter sent him in cans.
- Also from December 16th, we have Ghost's Papa Wolf tendencies acting up again.
- The Christmas episode was full of lulz from both sides of the coin:
- PonyToast got in twice; once discussing what Kwanzaa exactly involves, and then a little later to discuss True Equestrian Radio. You can tell which one Ghost was more pissed at.
- He also decided to call back a few people to troll them, leading to some awkward moments.
- 213 calls in, disturbing Ghost with his tale involving a Christmas party and a Glory Hole.
- We also had the return of Capitalist Confessions, after a caller asked why he hadn't done it in a while.
- "Happy Halloween, Ghost!"
- Tub Guy: Ghost, I filled the tub full of gravy, let's roll around like a couple of hambones! Oh my!
- The December 28th broadcast has this moment. It is, however followed by a scary moment as Tri$sha/Noteparty gets beaten to death mid-broadcast, then goes to funny again as Ghost is trying to make sense of what just happened. While throwing cans around of course.
- During the "Ghosties" episode, Noteparty confirmed that SuspiciousTumbleweed was pulling a fast one
- December 30th. Keet Ghost. Nuff said.
- Ghost expresses his love of TSA searches
- December 31st, 2012:
- Twilight Sparkle goes party.mov on Ghost. Despite how quiet it sounds, Ghost was able to understand it and go nuts. This is the origin of a splice used in the February 16, 2012 show.
- January 4, 2012:
- The "BAN ALL BRONIES" spam. Suprisingly, Ghost manages to rage over its sheer awkwardness rather than acknowledge the fact that they hate Bronies.
- Asho calls in watching pornography and drinking Pacifico. Ghost erupts into another "WHERE ARE THE PARENTS" rage.
- One of Asho's friends calls in watching a porno called "Ghost Flexes Nuts for Granny".
- Though he managed to ward off one of Celtic Brony's calls, Ghost raged quit over The Rock, asking "Who choked harder: The Dallas Cowboys or his Granny at the back of a Denny's Restaurant?"
- January 5, 2012:
- Radio Graffiti begins with the ever popular "Ghost pisses on his grandma" splice.
- "Herman Cain: can we get a major fail on this asshole?"
- The "BAN ALL BRONIES" caller returns, along with some friends ("CASTRATE BRONIES" and "FUCK BRONIES")
- His Ron Paul impression is hilarious.
- January 6, 2012
- January 9, 2012
- January 13, 2012 was a day of bad luck:
- Among other things, "YMCA" references kept popping up (and making Ghost increasingly angered)
- Ghostie Wrap Up! Thanks to Rina-chan. When Ghost heard it, he thought Hasbro themselves were trolling him.
- The same day, we have a large number of "Helen Keller Deaf Mutes", the Ban all Bronies guy playing Ear Rape, and a Winter Wrap-Up splice with Ghost himself.
- January 17th, 2012. True Optimist Radio.
- To celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Ghetto Capitalist rewrote the "I Have a Dream" speech to support his EBT/Welfare/Child Support spending lifestyle. Do you even have to guess how Ghost reacted?
- And then Celtic took a scene from Epic Pie Time and remixed it further. Let's spin Ghost!
- Ghost repeatedly calling Martin Luther King "Martin Luther the King" never gets old.
- The Twitter and Chatroom names that day were full of rage from Ghost.
- January 18th, 2012 was a rage-filled day.
- The January 20th Radio Graffiti has Fluttershy offering to clean up the cans, Pinkie Pie offering Ghost cupcakes made out of Ghost's granny, a Doctor Hambone remix, Ghost Tales and several calls from what sounds like an all-male orgy. Ghost went ballistic.
- Bonus points to the Doctor Hambone remix being made by Celtic Brony (but not actually played by him).
- There was also a remix of Eminem's "Without Me", furthering Ghost's rage.
- Tubguy and a Tubguy impersonator run into each other during a cluster call. Ghost starts yelling "I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts!" and Tub Guy responds "To stay fresh, you can hop in my tub." Ghosts kicks him off in anger.
- January 23, 2012:
- January 24, 2012:
- January 25, 2012:
- Recently, people have called other radio shows using Ghost's voice, then replaying the results on Ghost's show. Today, one of the radio hosts compared him to Alex Jones. The rage was amazing.
- Even during the outro he was still tossing cans around
- Fluttershy: Oh, these trolls make me so mad I could just scream! *deep breath* Ahhhhhh.
- Sick kids! Dying kids! Dead kids! Broken-arm kids! Lost kids! Crying kids!
- January 27, 2012: Radio Graffiti: After a slow first half, the second half turned out to be one of the funniest moments in the show:
- John Conquest trolls BTR stations.
- February 3rd, 2012 after returning from a short break.
- The fake Asho calling in saying he hit puberty (oh we wish)
- The double dose of "SUCK MAH DICK", first from Twilight Sparkle and again from 347. In a row.
- Ghetto Capitalist calls in having a "first of the month party"
- Someone calls in questioning Ghost's method of handling his show, noting how what he does is not normal compared to other radio shows. Ghost completely flips his lid, accusing the caller of being a pedophile.
- Ghost's voice is used to troll the FBI.
FBI: Good day, this is the FBI.
"Ghost:" Who is this?
FBI: ...this is the FBI.
"Ghost:" Ah Jesus Christ, Is this Nikolai?!
FBI: No Sir, this is the-
"Ghost:" You're a fruity-ass from where I'm standing!
- February 8th 2012
- Theme of the day was calling him Ghostler. Ending on a Rudolph parody.
- *fast breathing* Applejack: I came in Pinkie *MLP theme plays*
- Tub Guy calls in TWICE. First time offering to head to Applebees to double penetrate Asho's mom, second time he bought something from Oklahoma while calling him "Comrade Ghostler"
- February 9th 2012
- Someone prank called the CIA with Ghost calling himself John Conquest.
- 347 did a Bruno Mars parody that enraged Ghost so much he was angry for the rest of the show. Until...
- Tub Guy called in saying World War III has come to his bunker and invites Ghost for a 3-way with Alex Jones. We didn't just get cans, we got mega cans.
- February 13th 2012:
- Someone called in playing E-rotic's "Help Me Dr. Dick". Ghost wonders where they find this stuff.
- Austin Vibrator called in with his usual sound effect, and sped it up several times.
- The brief return of the Internet Buttstalker.
- February 16th 2012: Ghost was sick that day, making the rage much funnier.
- February 21, 2012: An unusual Taco Tuesday with some strange events:
- Angry Racist Jewish Hambone returns.
- Jeopardy! questions being used and Ghost goes on to rage.
- A clip of Rina-chan as Asho Ketchum was played during Radio Graffiti about catching all the Alabama Black Snake.
- His favorite Pokemon type is Ghost.
- The Great and Powerful Trixie calls in. Ghost reacts accordingly.
- Ghetto Capitalist does it again, this time in Radio Graffiti about his video about unseating Lamar Smith and requesting Ghost to follow him on Twitter. To say Ghost was angry would be an understatement; to double the hilarity, his mic died again.
- February 22, 2012:
- A lot of pony calls happened that day. Pinkie in particular.
- "Shut up, alright, I don't have cans, alright, this is just crap on my desk-*crapondesk.wav*
- The chatroom shoutouts in general, since Ghost had been informed that his microphone was malfunctioning, and had to hurry with them before it broke down completely, so he couldn't double check the names he said.
- Ghost singing along to a trumpet playing caller by making his best goat impersonation is just too ridiculous to pass up.
- February 28th, 2012:
"HE'S GOING TO HAVE A BEAN N' CHEESE CUTIE MARK!" *cans*
- March 2, 2012:
- Ghost wanted to leave early, but a collection of splices during an early Radio Graffiti took the spotlight. One of them was a splice of Ghost beating the Engineer.
- KneeSlappington played a splice of Ghost taking a crap. Ghost acted as expected.
"Uh oh, poo poo!"
- Another Running Gag of Ghost being a brony featured a splice of him admitting he's a brony. In an extremely rare occurrence, he did throw cans around.
- "Pinkie Pie" strikes again with singing a song and Ghost manages to Rage Quit.
- March 20, 2012:
- A splice was played of Ghost calling Hasbro Security with various My Little Pony-related splicings.
- Ghost the Hitman Hart. A remix of Bret Hart's theme and Ghost failed to identify the wrestler's theme, calling it "isn't that some wrestling intro to some muscle-bound idiot that comes out in panties?" then unleashed cans.
- Herbert returns to provide some more hilarity.
- Suspicious Tumbleweed revealed that she was a brony. Ghost was not happy at all and said "get this fucking mic out of my face!" followed by cans.wav.
- Fridge Logic: Why did he rage over a woman being a fan of the show? I can understand men but Tumbleweed is part of the target demographic. Are adult women not allowed to be fans either?
- After unleashing his trillions of beer cans, Ghost even admitted that that was practically Cherry Tapping and that he refused to end the show there.
- A Ghostler-inspired remix of Der Führer's Face was played, the same from February 28th's episode. Ghost's reaction was the same, throwing cans in anger.
- March 27, 2012
- I've eaten Stillbirth Soup. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- One neat splice call:
Ghost's Grandma: I hate to beat my grandson here but...
- Another one involving the Engineer
Ghost: Just sit there and do your job!
Ghost: Ahhh! Aaack!
Engineer: Yaaaay! Yeaaahhh!
Ghost: "GOING TOO FAR MY ASS! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ME GO FAR!"
*Sound of Ghost moaning, baby crying and water running in the background
- April 17th, 2012. Ghost returns again! This time on tax day.
- A new rage record! Due to BTR technical difficulties, the first 15 minutes of the show was dead air. When he finally got on, he was so mad he already started throwing cans.
- Ghost gets a call that sounds like Tub Guy but ends up being the "SUCK MY DICK" guy.
- Ghetto Capitalist calls in and gives special thanks to all the capitalists for paying taxes and feeding him. Ghost raaaaaages.
- A "trans-testicle" calling herself "Missy" sings a song about anal sex for Ghost. He pukes up cans.
- The entire 4/20 show of 2012. There were so many of them that it'd take forever.
- A remix of Ghost singing: "EBT...EBT...I just swipe my EBT..." Ghost responds with "No, let's not...stop, man."
- 347 calls in for 420 with the predictable results from Ghost.
- People playing sirens and the theme song to Cops to scare Ghost.
- That and a (presumably) fake call from the Austin PD being informed of the use of narcotics
- "Happy birthday to you, Adolf Ghostler!"
- The epic rap battle between Debi Daly and Ghost.
- Then there's the 4/20 from 2011, Ghost tokes up, chokes a little and then sets off the smoke detector in the office.
- April 26th, 2012
- April 30, 2012:
- People calling in with advertisements that Ghost eventually raged over.
- Someone played a clip of Tara Strong singing Twilightlicious in her Twilight Sparkle voice. The reaction was as expected.
- Before that, Ghost went on a tirade over the video of Tara Strong saying "I'm a Melting Pot of Friendship" in her Twilight Sparkle voice.
- Back-to-back cans: Ghost "calling" PETA and TexassTroll providing Ghost with a Stevie B remix to finish off an already-furious Ghost.
- Ghost showcases bottles.wav
- Goddamnit I want my shrimp back! *cans.wav*
- May 3, 2012:
- A First of da Month remix of Ghost (incorrectly called a splice by the host) played with the predictable results.
- A caller says his EBT card has Ghost's avatar on it. Can you even imagine Ghost's reaction?
- Kermit the Frog calls in and wonders if it's still considered clopping if the Ponies are drawn as humans.
- Tub Guy calls in and puts Karasz Kun in his place.
- Coodoo17 ends the show with a remix: Believe it or not, Ghost's Walking on Air complete with Ghost throwing cans around.
- May 4, 2012:
- Ghost's reaction to someone calling in with the "3 Penis Wine" ad.
- A Twitter user got a shoutout with the name "Sellout in Austin." Ghost was unamused.
- More advertising pranks on this episode. Jimmy Kudos even had an advertisement for Ghost's show.
- Tub Guy convinced Hasbro to make a character based off Ghost.
- Fat Marshall's splice about Ghost endorsing sperm shakes.
I am the badass of sperm shakes *blender sound* Mmmm hmmm! Awwwwwwwwwww yeah. *slurping*
Ghost and Alex Jones sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes fearmongering
Then comes gay marriage
Then comes my fruity-ass fruitbowl gay son!
WHO THE HELL IS COODOO?
- May 9, 2012:
- May 11, 2012:
- May 15, 2012 was a beautiful day:
- Ghetto Capitalist supposedly calls in from a Pentecostal church, with a choir in the background, then causes Ghost to rage when he claims to swipe a fifty-dollar bill from the collection plate.
- Texas Troll calls in with a Run DMC parody about Ghost.
Ghost is a Jewish hambone
Butt plug up the asshole having racist
Racist, racist, racist, racist!
His wife's a dirty dishrag whore
Pony, pony, pony, pony!
- Ghost is perfectly fine about the insults about him and his family (he actually says "you can talk about me all you want"), but ends the call when the caller begins promoting Lamar Smith.
- Jimmy Kudos made a commercial for the Ghost action figure.
- A caller with a strong accent "hears an ethnic twang" in Ghost's voice, and offers to play "Guess the Minority".
- Tub Guy's last appearance involves signing a deal with Lion's Den Adult Supershow to advertise on Ghost's show. Ghost flings beer cans as usual over him.
- Wena played an ad for "KaraszKun Burgers" that made Ghost rage so hard his voice went demonic.
- Coodoo delivered the killing blow with a Backstreet Boys remix, including a clip of Ghost Tempting Fate by asking "What's next? The Buttstreet Boys?"
"I'm a JEW!
I am a goddamn bro-ny!
I'm a JEW!
Flutter-shy is best po-ny!"
- Best part is Ghost showing a surprising bit of Genre Savvy and knowing that Coodoo's call was going to piss him off.
- Coodoo17 never fails to bring the lulz, as showcased by this compilation.
- Tub Guy's page on the TCR Wiki reveals some calls he planned but never came to be. Including a trailer for a sex tape between Ghost and transsexual porn star Amy Daly, a meeting between Tub Guy and Herbert and a new money-making idea with Ghetto Capitalist and Tub Guy involving flesh lights and MLP stickers.
- This YouTube user who specializes in Garry's Mod videos (a few of which include references to and are even themed around True Capitalist Radio) recreated several calls from the shownote Gmod style in two videos. To those looking for a good laugh, they're not something to be passed over.