Funny / Torchwood: The Lost Files
- From The Devil and Miss Carew, while Jack and Ianto are driving along a country road;
Ianto: Buckle up, this could get bumpy.
Jack: [Laughs] Oh Ianto, I love it when you talk dirty.
- Gwen's fight with the titular octogenarian. Mostly because she gets her ass kicked by an 83-year-old.
Gwen: You're like super-gran!
- From the radio drama Lost Souls. It's mostly a rather sad episode, but Ianto gets a moment when he and Gwen are investigating a Hadron collider tunnel. On bikes.
- "My bike's got a bell." *ding*
- Before it takes a turn for the dark, the first half of Submission:
- Jack's entire reason for a mission being he thinks it'll be fun to beat UNIT to it.
- And then deciding later working with UNIT can get him a cool sub, but especially how he goes securing the deal:
I pulled rank with UNIT. I mentioned The Doctor
- Weevils can't swim
- Jack changes up his standard introduction:
Gwen: Admiral Jack Harkness?
Jack: I was due for a promotion.