His rap personality
Wanking shit for life, even 'till my penis dies
We know what to do, we keep making speedcore from our poo.
When the music's dumb, full of stupid trendy cunts,
We do what we must: We keep wanking shit as hard as fuck.
—"Wanking Shit For Life"
Passenger of Shit, né Swift Treweeke, is an Australian musician who specializes in speedcore and breakcore. Active since the late '90s, he is one of the most prominent members of the Australian underground, and one of many local musicians specializing in horrorcore and noise.
He is known for his unapologetic, everything-in-excess approach to electronic music, which he refers to as "shitcore" or "sadcore." Ridiculously fast beats, woodchipper-fed breaks, cheesy melodies and bizarre, vulgar lyrics are more or less what can be expected. His bizarre themes carry on to his hip-hop work and his chaotic, shrieking noise work.
He is also a painter, dealing in surrealistic landscapes. Bodily harm, genitalia, and waste are recurring motifs in nearly all his art.
He fronts a lot of bands, in a wide range of styles. He is related to, among others, breakcore musician Dysphemic and famous painter Vernon Treweeke. He's also been involved in a number of films, including ScreamerClauz's infamous anthology Where the Dead Go to Die
Tropes present in this musician's work:
- Bestiality Is Depraved
- Body Horror
- Careful With That Axe
- Cluster F-Bomb/Sir Swears-a-Lot
- Deranged Animation: The music video for "Eat My Rotten Meat".
- Electronic Music
- Freudian Threat: More of an inviting come on than a threat in his standards.
- Harsh Noise
- Intentionally Awkward Title: His name, not to mention all of his songs.
- Lyrical Dissonance: Taken to comedic extremes.
- Mythology Gag: In the music video for "Eat My Rotten Meat", MC Bushpig's avatar, a dog, lies in a grave marked "RIP Alfred Alfer"—this is the Author Avatar of Emilie Youcis, the animator, who uses him in most of her other projects.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: While he's known for Anal Cunt-levels of unprofessionality, he does have technical skill, and he's not afraid to show it.
- Piss Take Rap: During the Suicidal Rap Orgy years, both his and his bandmates' lack of skill showed. He (and they) did pick up rather quickly, as even Wank of Death shows.
- Refuge in Audacity
- Sampling: Notable in what he samples: horrorcore songs, European Folk, children's music tapes, classical recordings, and a whole lot more, the less fitting, the better.
- Scary Musician, Harmless Music: Played about with a lot, sometimes even played for laughs
- Self-Deprecation: He frequently describes his own work as "shit" or something similar.
- Sensory Abuse: If your ears aren't bleeding by the end, it ain't a PoS album.
- Shoutout: MC Bushpig's 2012 album references The Human Centipede.
- Stealth Parody: Of hardcore in general.
- Surprisingly Gentle Song: Played for Laughs—they're usually the cheesiest, most disarmed numbers in his entire discography.
- Toilet Humor
- Up to Eleven: In pretty much all respects.
- MC Bushpig is horrorcore Up to Eleven.
- Weird Australian Thing: Alongside Guy Sterling and Lucas Abela, he is one of the most notorious members of the Australian underground.