Characters: Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption
This is a list of characters from Vampire the Masquerade Redemption
note: This page is partly incomplete. Help will be appreciated.
open/close all folders
The main character of the game, Christof is a french knight who was recovered in a monastery in Prague, where he falls in love with the lovely, pure nun Anezka. After getting turned into a vampire, he fights for his newfound clan but eventually finds out that Anezka has been kidnapped by the Cainites. Along with his friends, he starts his journey across the land (and time) to save Anezka and eventually stops the various evil vampires in the way.
- The Ace: He can learn a lot of Vampire Disciplines.
- Anachronism Stew: Though the manual says he's unusual in respecting Jews, this isn't merely unusual for the Crusades, it's significant to the point that Christof wouldn't have been hailed as a hero, but considered morally compromised in the Church's eyes.
- Then again, that's what happens to him (albeit, over a different issue he disagrees with).
- Bad Powers, Good People: He can drain a person of all his blood, animate the dead and make enemies' blood boil, but he's a good guy. (Unless you play him as a bad guy).
- Bad Ass
- Chick Magnet: Many Cainite ladies aren't above flirting with him, expecially Serena and Lily.
- The Chosen One: May be a coincidence, but a mural shows that Christof was the prophesied wielder of the Ainkurn Sword.
- Cool Sword: Starts with one and can obtain the legendary Aikurn Sword, but can equip any weapon he wishes.
- Determinator: Endures centuries of blood torpor, but comes out sane because of Anezka.
- The Dreaded: For the Premysl clan. See below.
- Good Is Dumb: While he has some very brilliant moments, generally Christof can come off as a very hilariously air-headed person. This is especially true during the Dark Ages part, where Christof pretty much ignores everything Anezka says to him after the raid on Prague streets.
- The Hero
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Voiced by Nicholas Guest, who went on to voice Magnus in Blood Omen
- Kick the Dog: Some choices are quite nasty, such as using the Diablerie on Lucretia and absorbing her powers.
- Red Baron: "Champion of Prague", and later "Killer of Ahzra", "Bane of the Premysl House".
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Don't stay between him and Anezka, or betray him. Just ask Orsi...
- Single-Target Sexuality: He loves only Anezka.
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: Even after awakening from torpor in the modern age, he still speaks like this.
A Brujah ancilla and friend of Christof, he helps him during his first steps in the Kindred world. They soon become a fearsome duo and fight together many times. After the timeskip, he meets Christof again in New York and joins the coterie in their last battle against the forces of Vukodlak.
A Cappadocian Kindred and Garinol's right hand. She's sent to help the Coterie by Garinol and she develops a crush on Christof. She's a powerful caster and can use many spells.
A large viking-like Gangrel vampire who was imprisoned by the Tremere, who tried to turn him into a hideous gargoyle monster. He uses his great strenght to help the coterie in their battles. Eventually in Vienna he meets his fate when Etrius completes the ritual and turns him into a mindless gargoyle and the coterie is forced to finish him off
A big, punk-like Brujah met by Christof in the "In Tenebris" pub in London. He decides to join Christof in his quest and help him. He's actually an Assamite Vampire hired by Vukodlak whose task was to stop Christof, but he's forced to flee before he can accomplish his mission
A young vampire from the clan Toreador who was forced to work in the Setite Brothel by Lucretia and is freed by our heroes. She follows Christof out of gratitude and in order to find out what happened to her Sire Alexandra.
A Nosferatu from New York, he's a member of the Camarilla. The coterie saves him from other Sabbat Nosferatu and in return he helps them with his powers and his friend Dev/Null. Despite his grotesque face and body, he's very kind and soft spoken.
Ahzra the Unliving
A Tzimisce vampire who dwells in the deeps of Bonn's Silver Mines. When she attacks Christof, she boast about the coming awakening of the Methuselah of Vysehrad but gets slain by the young crusader.
A sneaky Cappadocian scholar who's studying the Book of Nod and is trying to find a cure for Kindreds, but is stopped and slain by Christof and Wilhem who were sent to recover the book.
A Tremere Sorcerer in Prague and the leader in charge of the slave trades. The coterie storms his hidden base in Golden Lane and eventually kill him after a brief battle.
A Ventrue nobleman is basically the "boss" of Vienna and often buys human slaves. He ask the Coterie to kill the Lasombra Kindred Luther Black in exchange for his help but eventually sells them to the Tremere and has them arrested. After the timeskip, Christof finds out that Orsi (now president of the Orsi Corporation) is still alive and helps the Tzimisce with his factories. After a final clash in the factory, he meets his final and well deserved doom when Christof tosses him into a vat of molten metal.
A high-ranking Lasombra Vampire, he lives in a secret lair inside the Vienna Clock Tower, where he lies on a silver cross, guarded by a small army of Ghouls and Dark Hunters. When the coterie reaches him, he actually asks them to put him out of his misery.
A Tremere regent that lives in the Haus De Hexe
in Vienna. She attacks the Coterie in the Gargoyle Den but is killed after an harsh battle.
The leader of the Tremere vampires in Vienna, he is a powerful wizard who wages war with the Tzimisce and with all those who stand against him. He turns Erik into a Gargoyle and fights the party, but he eventually flees after telling them about Anezka's whereabouts
A Tzimisce Vampire and Vukodlak's servant, she is a fanatically devoted vampiress who offered her body and will to her evil master.
Father Leo Allatius
The old and wise leader of the Society of Leopold, a group of human vampire hunters, is actually a long lived ghoul who has survived feeding on the blood of the captured Vampires.
Leader of the Setite cult in London, she controls a Brothel where human and vampire girls are kept prisoners. The Coterie fights her to free Lily, but has to find her Heart, which is sealed in the Tower of London. She informs Christof about Vukodlak's location but tries to kill him one last time and is slain.
The boss of the Sabbat Nosferatu, ambushes the coterie in the sewers of New York but is defeated.
The boss of the Giovanni vampires in New York who works with the Tzimisce for the cash. Is killed by Pink before he can reveal the location of Vukodlak's coffin.
Vukodlak the Defiler
The powerful Voivode and Methuselah of Vysehrad castle, he is a very old Cainite who was sealed in his coffin until 2000 for his crimes. He plans to use his powers to prevent Gehenna by killing the 13 Antediluvians and becoming the most powerful creature in the world. He's eventually stopped by the heroes.
A young nun and Christof's love interest, she is kidnapped by the Cainites while trying to find out about Christof's location, eventually falling into Tzimisce hands and transformed into a ghoul. Right before the final battle, the coterie finds out that Anezka actually did everything possible to slow down Vukodlak's revival and endured a lot of dire sacrifices to stop him. In the good ending, she is Embraced by Christof, becoming a vampire.
Ecaterina the Wise
Elder of the Brujah clan in Prague, she is a noble and ancient Cainite from Carthage, and the one who Embraced Christof in first place. After the time-skip it is revealed that she joined the Sabbat, but she secretly works against Vukodlak.
Elder of the Brujah clan along with Ecaterina, he is a tall, proud warrior. Apparently he died during the time-skip.
Large and wise leader of the Cappadocian vampires in Petrin Hill monastery. The Sire of Serena.
A really old and ugly Nosferatu, he is the keeper of the secret Tunnels of Prague, a veritable labyrinth infested by Nosferatu, Giant Rats and ghosts. The coterie must give him a chalice of Elder Vitae from Ecaterina so that he will open the gates.
Tetha, Kazi and Zheel
Three beautiful vampire sisters Embraced by Orsi. Tetha and Zeel are mute, so you can speak only with Kazi.
A Malkavian hacker and friend of Samuel. He gives indications to the coterie concerning the location of Vukodlak's sarcophagus.
A Toreador vampiress and Lily's sire. She was imprisoned by Orsi and forced to paint beautiful works for him. She's eventually set free by Christof.