open/close all folders
Button: "Do something stupid Coop."The main robot itself. Originally the Avatar Prototype, a weapon created by the Glorft, until captured by the humans and refitted into the M.E.G.A.S. (Mecha Earth Guard Attack System.) It was supposed to be sent two years in the past to provide the edge humanity needed in the war against the Glorft. However, an attack from the aliens sent the mech back to the early 20th century instead, and it stayed there for decades until Coop unearthed it in a Jersey City junkyard. The... extensive modifications he made to Megas serve him well in the ensuing conflicts against the Glorft.
- Empathic Weapon: Megas is not actually sentient, but Coop treats it as if it were a person. Also, Megas' arsenal has activation controls that lampshade the current situation, implying a certain form of communication between the robot and its pilot.
- Fun with Acronyms: Mechanized Earth Guard Attack System
- Humongous Mecha
- Do-Anything Robot: And by "do anything robot", we mean "do anything robot". It even has the original Wave Motion Gun in its chest.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: It gains new abilities on Coop's whims either as a one off joke or as a set up for the next convenient plot resolution for the episode.
- Super Robot
- Do-Anything Robot: And by "do anything robot", we mean "do anything robot". It even has the original Wave Motion Gun in its chest.
- Primary-Color Champion: It's car/head is red, while the rest of its body is blue with yellow flames.
Voiced by: David DeLuise
Coop: "All right, you alien chumps! You're in MY town and nobody gets to wreck it. (Record Scratch) Uh...Except for me!"Coop is MEGAS' current owner. He lives in his mother's basement in Jersey City, and is a fan of video games, Pay-Per-View wrestling, cheesy monster movies, cars, and overeating.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Coop's main strategy when fighting often involves him simply beating the ever loving tar out of anything against him, or alternatively the biggest explosion he can find.
- Acrofatic: His reflexes are surprisingly good for someone his size.
- Big Eater: In reference to Coop's performance during an eating contest, Jamie says that Coop doesn't get sick, he just gets less hungry.
- Big Fun: There's nothing Coop loves more than playing video games and eating grotesque amounts of food.
- Destructive Savior: He tends to cause a fair bit of destruction due to using extreme methods to deal with the Monster of the Week.Kiva: (Surprised) Amazing! You defeated the enemy, and you didn't have to destroy a planet to do it.
- Determinator: He'll never give up a fight even when all hope is lost.Coop: You're not giving me a lot of options here. We're gonna blow up if we fight and they're gonna paste us if we don't! (enemy robots surround Megas) Blow up it is!
Evil Coop: You know you don't have a chance.Coop: I don't know nuthin!
- Perhaps nowhere more evident than the time he's fighting a stronger evil alternate reality version of himself.
- Genius Ditz: Keep in mind he was able to repair a broken mecha from the future while still upgrading it as time goes by in spite of being who he is. Of course his upgrades don't always work the way he intended them to and sometimes its implied even he isn't entirely sure what some of his modifications are supposed to do.
- Good Is Dumb: But he is capable of Achievements in Ignorance.
- The Hero: He is the main character and the pilot of Megas.
- Hero Insurance: It's lampshaded that he often does more damage than the villain!
- Hot-Blooded: Especially after he gets pissed off.
- Idiot Hero: Most events in the series are caused by this.Coop: "For SOME reason, everyone keeps calling ME-The Bad Guy! I may not be the best guy...But I sure ain't no bad guy!"
- I Know Mortal Kombat: His expertise at playing video games is what makes him such a great pilot.
- I Take Offense to That Last One: During the final confrontation with the monster of the day, he will typically list the three most terrible things the bad guy did to him and the third one is always the most trivial.
- Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds: He doesn't MEAN to destroy New Jersey (usually). His fights just tend to level the city most of the time.
- Mundane Utility: Zig-zagged. MEGAS' head is his car, so he uses that for travel, but is prone to using the whole mech for some things like playing around.
- Neet: He's a rare example of one that isn't a shut in computer geek.
- Nice Guy: Stupidity aside, Coop is always willing to walk the extra mile to help his friends.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: He's only ever called Coop, even by his mother. His last name is revealed to be Cooplowski, but no first name is given.
- Primary-Color Champion: A red jacket and a pair of jeans.
Voiced by: Steven Blum
Jamie: "I don't have any other friends, okay? You take Coop on this "save the world" gig and I'm left with nothing."Relatively harmless slacker who regularly sleeps on Coop's couch and camps on MEGAS' backseat, whining. Has occasional milliseconds of bravery and intelligence, but mostly just acts as straight-man to the insanity of his friend's robot piloting adventures.
- Butt-Monkey: He is the prime target of mockery and physical abuse in the show.
- Catch-Phrase: Usually drones "Nice..." when he finds amusement in something.
- Cowardly Sidekick: Whenever there is a bad guy around, he will scream in terror while Coop and Kiva work to solve the problem.
- Harem Seeker: While Coop usually thinks about food, Jamie fantasies about this.
- Sometimes he actually gets one, such as in the second episode but with alien girls.
- Jerkass: Jamie has all of two Pet the Dog moments in the entire series. It is often implied that he brings absolutely nothing to the table in his friendship with Coop, and that he has no skills of his own, yet despite that he is a jerk with a superiority complex who insults his comrades, hits on women, and schemes for his own profit.
- Lovable Coward: Even so, Coop and Kiva consider him a good friend.
- Neet: And apparently has no skills to make up for it.
- Nerd Glasses: A flashback to when he first met Coop shows he used to wear these at one point.
- Power Perversion Potential: First to come up with the idea after Coop shows him Megas.Jamie: "Coop, do you realize what we could do with this thing?"
- Token Evil Teammate: Usually visualizes taking over the world and making his friends his servants and the first thing he thought of if he controlled MEGAS was to rob Fort Knox.
- Took a Level in Badass: In "Rearview Mirror Mirror", after Alternate Reality!Coop decimated the Earth, Alternate Reality!Jamie was left behind and became the leader of the Earth's resistance, and became a pretty capable mech pilot to boot.
Commander Kiva Andru, Earth Coalition Space Force
Voiced by: Wendee Lee
Kiva: "This is Commander Kiva Andru of the Earth Coalition. That robot you're piloting is a very dangerous weapon and I want it back."Time-traveling Ace test pilot from the year 3037 and MEGAS' original pilot. When Earth fell to the Glorft, she and MEGAS were sent back to the 21st century in order to prepare the world for the inevitable conflict. However, upon arriving in 2004, she found that MEGAS had arrived seven decades earlier, spent much of the interval rusting in a Jersey junkyard - and was ultimately salvaged and modified beyond her capability to pilot by Coop. Making the best of an insane situation, she reluctantly assumed the role of Coop's tactical adviser against the Glorft.
- Action Girl: She can beat anything short of an opponent that requires Megas to defeat.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: She is mostly an aloof, no-nonsense individual focused in the task at hand, but in time she grows to appreciate some of the guys' activities.
- Fiery Redhead: Red hair and a determined attitude.
- Only Sane Woman: Most of the time, but she is also prone to getting involved in the antics.
- Tomboy: She starts out in the series as a serious and no nonsense Action Girl, but overtime in the series she starts to grow more into a Tomboy when she starts to enjoy some of the things the guys do.
- Wrench Wench: Often works on upgrading Megas just as much as Coop does and is usually the one who repairs Megas's more advanced systems after they're broken (typically by Coop). She's also the one who originally modified Megas from the Avatar prototype after it was stolen from the Glorft
Voiced by: Clancy Brown
Gorrath: I lead the most feared armada in the universe, and one simple-minded monkey man continues to thwart me! How!? How does he do it!?
- Arch-Enemy: To Coop
- Badass Baritone: Courtesy of Clancy Brown.
- Big Bad: He is the show's primary source of conflict.
- Defiant to the End: Would rather die fighting than surrender.Gorrath: Surrender? To a human, ha! Destruction it is.Gorrath: The day I hide from an earther is the day the universe implodes!
- No Time to Explain: Quotes this in the finale.Gorrath: Quickly! No time to explain! All units attack formation, form on the earther!Commander: Are you sure sir, shouldn't we destroy him?Gorrath: Don't question my orders commander! Follow them!
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: He has these, though it's a common trait of his species.
- Secondary Color Nemesis: Both his entire species and its robots have a shade of green.
Voiced by: Kevin Michael Richardson
Gorrath: Not the face!
- Butt-Monkey: Best seen at the end of "Terminate Her" where Gorrath uses him as an impromptu punching bag whilst he's using a hologram to make himself look like Coop
- Captain Obvious: Does this on occasion to the point of annoying Gorrath.Gorrath: Your penchant for stating the obvious is getting old commander.
- The Dragon: Of Gorrath.
Gorrath: (whilst piloting Mecha-Megas) Tremble before me! Pitiful earth filth!
Goat: Sweet new paint job bro.
Tiny: Looking good Coop!
Gorrath: (Groans)What is wrong with this planet?A parody of Mecha Godzilla. A modified duplicate of MEGAS created by the Glorft and piloted by Warmaster Gorrath.
Voiced by: Scot Rienecker
Jamie: Hey Goat, this guy is even creepier than you.
Goat: No kidding. (Beat) Hey, wait a minute!Between catching a tan on a scrap hill or relaxing in his favourite lawn chair, Goat is the owner and operator of the junkyard in which Coop found MEGAS. Like Jamie, he tries to hit on girls (usually Kiva) and falls just a bit short. He is the same character from MTV's Downtown, sharing the same voice actor and some of the staff of this series.
- Casanova Wannabe: Subverted. Most of the time his efforts to impress women (especially Kiva) fail however he has been successful a few times.
- Hidden Depths: He did manage to get an old alien robot working...for a few minutes.
- Ink-Suit Actor: He's based on his actor, Scot Rienecker.
- No Smoking: Unlike his appearance in Downtown, he's usually seen with a lollipop in his mouth instead of a cigarette in order to maintain a PG rating.
Argo voiced by: Scott Innes
Mac voiced by: Frank Welker
Sloan voiced by: Ronnie Schell
Duchess voiced by: Jennifer-Hale
Jax voiced by: Alan Young
Argo: We are the Ulitmate force for good throughout the galaxy and we have never been defeated!
Coop: Oh yeah? Well there's a first time for everything.A group of young superheroes from the planet Sarus. The S-Force protects beings of other galaxies from evil forces. They first suspected Coop to be a bad guy most likely due to Coop's senseless destruction on Earth, only to learn that he wasn't evil, just clumsy. Despite this they became great allies of the heroes.
- Animal Mecha: Keeping with their Power Ranger parody, their individual mechs are an eagle, a rhino, a gorilla, a panther and a kangaroo.
- Badass in Distress: The plot of their second appearance; all but Jax are being held captive by Zarrink in "S-Force S.O.S."
- Combining Mecha: Known as the Super Ultra Dimensional Magno Extreme Robotoid Powerzorp. Later Coop parodies this with Megas by using their mechs as gauntlets and boots before jamming the leader onto his back in order to power-up Megas.
- Expies: Of the Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Science Ninja Team Gatchaman and Voltron.
- Their Mentor: Targon is an expy of Zordon.
- Five-Man Band:
- Big Eater: Sloan but still nothing compared to Coop.
- Mis Matched Eyes: Jax
- "Super Sentai" Stance: They wouldn't be a Power Ranger parody without it.
Voiced by: Sean Marquette
Little Tommy: Cool...A kid who lives in Jersey City, he often says "Cooool!!!!" when he sees something unusual, such as an alien appearing in the middle of a baseball game. He usually has a Slushie in his hand and delivers the line after taking a long sip.
- The Cameo: Usually appears spectating Coop's wacky hinjinks from afar.
Voiced by: Kevin Michael RichardsonA friend of Coop. Despite his name, Tiny is considerably larger than Coop. Though like Coop, he is also fond of working with cars.
- Bald of Awesome
- Doubles as Bald Black Leader Guy in "The Fat And The Furious" where he leads the humans in their cars against the Glorft.
- Cool Car: His deserves special mention in being able to go toe-to-toe with MEGAS in a car competition.
Voiced by: Kevin Michael RichardsonA video game expert much like Coop, only he isn't as good as him. He also seems to be fond of the Lurps and plays their game series, which is apparently the only game series Coop never played.
- Expy: The Lurps are obviously a parody of The Smurfs.
- Pyrrhic Victory: Proves that he's played more video games than Coop but then again, the only game Coop hasn't played is Love those Lurps 7 of all things...
Voiced by: Rachael Mac FarlaneA girl Jamie tried to date, she thought he had a nice car (which was actually Coop's). So Jamie lied to get her to go for a ride which ended up turning into a cat and mouse chase with the Glorft until Coop regained control of MEGAS.
- Cameo: She's the same girl Fruity was flirting with on the subway in Downtown.
- Muggle: Is unaware of who the Glorft are and doesn't want to find out.
Voiced by: Greg EaglesOne of Coop's friends who is the owner of the impound lot. He seems to know Coop rather well.
- No Hero Discount: Even though Coop urges him to release his car despite his expired license because of a dangerous alien was attacking, he insists that he can't due to the rules.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Is quite lax about the whole giant robot appearances.
Florxin and Tolbit
Voiced by: Wally WingertCrab like aliens who perform transporting and clean-up tasks. Florxin is the tall cynical one and Tolbit is the short clueless one.
Voiced by: Julie NathansonKiva's ancestor from the past, sharing similar appearances. Gorrath tried to kill her, which would directly erase Kiva from history, preventing MEGAS from being sent to the present.
Chieftain Ator and the Cryhocks
Voiced by: Keith SzarabajkaThe chieftain of the Cryhocks i.e. "Space Bigfoots". He is the leader of his tribe of Cryhocks who lived in an ice village. His village was protected by a defector of the Cerulean army but Coop mistook him for the enemy. Ator then explained this to Coop and Coop in return became their guardian... for a short while.
- Noble Space Savage
- Fur Bikini: After the the ice caps melt turning the planet tropical, some of the female Cryhocks can be seen wearing fur bikinis to adjust to the new climate.
Voiced by: Miriam FlynnCoop's mom who can occasionally be heard yelling at Coop, usually asking what he wants to eat or to pay a bill.
- Disappeared Dad: Coop's father is never heard or mentioned.
- The Unseen: She never appears on screen.
Galaxia voiced by: Janice Kawaye
Comet voiced by: Tara Strong
Pulsar voiced by: Tara Strong
Nova voiced by: Apollo SmileSpace warriors who came to Earth looking for help, but instead they mistook Jamie for Coop. They needed Coop's assistance in fighting the Kurdock, so Jamie went instead, not knowing what he was getting himself into.
- Expies: Of Sailor Moon. Coop actually refers to them at one point as "Sailor Moons" in the Brazilian dub.
- Transformation Sequence: Nova's is probably the most noticeably in that it parodies the overly long transformation sequences to the point where even her fellow Ultra-Cadets glance over at her, wondering how much longer it was going to take.
Voiced by: Frankie Ryan ManriquezCoop's annoying bratty cousin. Coop was forced to babysit him in an episode while his mother and Aunt Ester went shopping in the city.
- Tag Along Kid
- Bratty Half-Pint
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: Subverted, Riding in a giant robot wasn't enough to impress him but seeing the Glorft Moonbase was deemed cool by his standards.
Voiced by: Bruce CampbellThe chairman of the Galactic Combat Championship Federation. He uses Coop to make money in his battle arena, but when Coop refuses to throw a fight for him, Magnanimous uses booby traps and even threatening his friends to make him cooperate.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: He deliberately rigs the fights to maximise his profit, which is incidentally how he comes into conflict with Coop after he refuses to throw his matches.
- Expy: Of Marvel villain, MODOK.
- Large Ham
- Twitchy Eye: In his second appearance, which he blames Coop for.
Voiced by: Phil LamarrA robot who was one of Coop's challengers in "The Return". He often spoke in a mean rhyming tone saying stuff as "T-Bot will pounce you! Trounce you! And utterly denounce you!".
- Determinator: No matter how much he's beaten up he'll just come back for more, even at the end after getting cut in half he's still going, dragging his legless torso along the ground.
- Expy: Of Mr T.
R.E.G.I.S. Mark 5
Voiced by: Michael Dorn
R.E.G.I.S.: I am the Replicant Engineered for Galactic Infiltration and Sabotage Mark V. I cannot be stopped. You have been warned.An advanced and powerful alien robot gone horribly awry, it was supposed to be dumped into a black hole by a cloaked ship flown by Florxin and Tolbit. Unfortunately, Coop damaged the ship and the R.E.G.I.S landed on Earth.
- Achilles' Heel: Requires solar power to function. Without a constant supply it becomes useless until it is exposed to sun light again.
- Badass Boast: Loves to do this, and frequently gets beaten to a pulp while in the middle of a monologue.
- From a Single Cell: Was created with highly advanced nano-technology that can allow him to continually regenerate, grow and multiply with adequate power.
- Leitmotif: Theme of Damnation, which plays almost every time it's on screen.
- Noble Demon: Despite actively trying to eliminate everyone and everything it's mannerisms are rather polite even when threatening others.R.E.G.I.S.: Surrender now, and I will destroy you peacefully.
Voiced by: Phil Lamarr
R.E.C.R.: Everything is the Enemy!Short for Reverse-Engineered Collective Robot, it is a robotic, war machine created by Area 50. Its prime programming was to defeat "the enemy", but due to a programming flaw, it considered everything to be that enemy. It was awakened by Coop and fed off of MEGAS' electrical energy to become stronger. After trapping MEGAS in Area 50, R.E.C.R went in search of power for its need to consume vast amounts of energy to operate properly.
- Combining Mecha: Inverted, he's a robot that can separate into two tanks, two fighter jets and a UFO respectively. He can also do this to dodge attacks.
- Energy Absorption: Which poses problems given that Coop's standard strategy of fighting hand-to-hand allows R.E.C.R to do this to Megas.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Was first sealed in Area 50 and later in the Grand Canyon by Coop.
- In an alternate time line Evil Coop apparently re-excavated him and this time successfully destroyed him.
Voiced by: Beau Billingslea
Grrkek: Now you'll see why they call me Grrkek the Planet Killer. (pause) Actually, you'll be too dead to see anything. But you get the idea.A giant space alien that can kill planets who cares for nothing but destruction and misery. He was sealed away long ago, but was released by Coop when he was testing a new game, not knowing it was a containment cartridge.
- Badass Boast: "You will rue the day you met Grrkek the Planet Killer."
- Blood Knight
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: He actually gets offended when Coop insults his mother. (Implying that his mom's house is as big as a planet which indirectly calls her fat as well.)Grrkek: Thanks to your laser beam, I feel good enough to kill a thousand planets! Guess where I'm going to start?Coop: Uh, I don't know, your mom's house? (Grrkek kicks Megas)
- Fate Worse Than Death: Coop seals him inside a Lurps video game which irritates him to the point where he begs to be put back into his original prison.
- I Love Nuclear Power: Has the ability to generate fusion reactions powerful enough to devastate planets
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk:Grrkek: I should thank you for releasing me.Coop: Don't mention it.Grrkek: Instead I shall destroy you.
- Sealed Evil in a Can:
Voiced by: Dorian Harewood
Ender:Now I am free to conquer and destroy! Or destroy and conquer! Or just destroy!One of the S-Force's enemies. He "ends things. People, planets, galaxies". Ender appeared while Coop was fighting the S-Force and wanted to partner with Coop to rule the universe together. But, when Coop insisted he was good and refused Ender's offer, he instead fought with Coop.
- Badass Boast: "I'm Ender. I end things. People, planets, galaxies!"
- Blood Knight
- Villain Respect: Subverted. Believing Coop to be a villain, he greatly admires his accidental destruction more than anything else. Coop can't stand it.
Voiced by: Jeff Bennett
Zarrik: Impossible! No one can escape the force of the infinity zone!
Coop: Hey, good thing no one told me that!Another of the S-Force's enemies and according to Coop, is a "point-headed chump". He captures planet Sarus and tried to throw the S-Force into the Infinity Zone. Just in time, Coop came to their rescue.
- Expy: Of Berg Katse (or "Zoltar", as he is known in the dub), a major enemy of the Science Ninja Team Gatchaman.
Voiced by: Jeff Bennett
- Expy: Of Captain Harlock.
- Exact Words: Let's Coop and Jamie go as promised, but purposely leaves them in a situation that will probably get them killed.Warlock: Come now there's a very good chance they'll survive the impact. Of course they'll be in no shape to fight of the Florkbat if they do.
- Hot Wind: Parodied (like everything else), every time we cut to his face there's a wind blowing his hair dramatically complete with sound effects despite the fact that they're in a battleship in the middle of space.
- We Can Rule Together: Hoped to invoke this with Kiva.
Voiced by: Daran Norris
Gynok: Gynok destroy metal giant!An alien plant spore from Saturn. It requires heat to grow and germinate. Taking the disguise of Auggie the Adorable Aardvark (a spoof of Sonic the Hedgehog and Mickey Mouse), it attacked MEGAS because it considered it to be a threat to its germination process, later multiplying and taking the guises of the other Thanksgiving parade balloons.
- Blob Monster
- Phlebotinum Overload: While heat typically makes him stronger, Coop gave him so much that he eventually exploded from being given too much. "Like over cooked popcorn"
Voiced by: Daran Norris
Drallag: Well it seems this new guardian is nothing of the sort. He's done more damage than we have! Hahaha!Leader of the selfish and greedy Ceruleans. Because the Ceruleans require water for their coolant systems, they drained their planet's supply of water and became focused on the ice moon nearby.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: He was tricked by Coop into accidentally destroying his home planet while attempting to destroy him with his flagship's cutter laser.
Voiced by: Peter Cullen
Klaar: Why are you interfering with my facility?
Coop: I was just looking for directions! See what happens when you ask for directions??The head of Prisoner Planet. Klaar reprograms the A.I.'s of dangerous criminal robots for the greater good. He mistook MEGAS for one of these, but the misunderstanding was soon cleared up. Klaar decided to destroy MEGAS anyway due to Coop's interference. Ultimately, the criminals were all released thanks to Coop, who thought the robots were being held as slaves by Klaar.
Voiced by: Jeff Bennett
Jamie: Hey "school girl"! Bet you can't hit us!
Skalgar: It's Skalgar! SKALGAR!An intergalactic robotic crimial who speaks in a Spanish accent. Skalgar strives to be the most feared criminal in the universe, but because of his size he is often made fun of. In spite of this, he is incredibly powerful. When he gets word of a universal controller made by Coop, he goes to claim it for his own thinking it will let him control the universe.
- Accidental Misnaming: Coop ends up calling him "school girl" and Jamie later does it deliberately to goad him into firing into his now inverted Deflector Shields.
- Berserk Button: Laughing at or not taking him seriously, especially if it involves mocking his height.
- Deflector Shields: Accidentally gains this on his mech after Coop hits him with the mazer refractor (that he repaired incorrectly).
- Expy: of Unicron from Transformers
- Leitmotif: A few mariachi inspired ones.
- The Napoleon: Loudly proclaims how he should be the most feared criminal in the universe all the while being a midget. Even his mech falls into this being only coming up to Megas's waist in height.
- Red Baron: He tries, thinking up various threatening monikers for himself when introducing himself to Coop and noticeably loses steam as each one is met with a deadpan "never heard of you."
- Underestimating Badassery: Just about everyone who meets him see's him as a joke, even his bounty is only worth 15 credits, despite him being a legitimately dangerous criminal. In his first appearance he single-handedly destroys a Bad-Guy Bar after one robot made fun of him and after facing Megas proper and getting similar ridicule this happens:Coop: Please, this guy is half the size of what I usually have to fight.Jamie: Yeah, little guys are easy to beat up.(Skalgar's mech punches Megas across the city)Jamie: ...I guess we're the little guy.
Voiced by:Giant silicon-based biomechencial worms that are attracted to and feed on pure energy. They were living on a deserted ring-world that was actually an interstellar data storage drive.
Coop: I've defeated enemies bigger than this.
Jamie: No you haven't! That thing's a flippin' planet!Planet-Eating Monster: A planet-sized space monster that feeds on radio and television waves. Coop accidentally transmitted a powerful, hi-frequency radio wave into space which caught the monster's attention when Coop tried to "juice" his satellite dish to boost his television reception. After Jamie suggested that the satellite was down, the trio found the monster in space eating TV satellites.
- Big Dumb Object
- Genius Loci
- Proportionately Ponderous Parasites: It's filled with corrosive parasites that Jamie dubs "acid boogers".
- Spikes of Doom: It's mouth is littered with these even though it doesn't chew it's food.
- Swallowed Whole: Subverted. While it typically does this with it's meals, Megas actually gets absorbed through the surface of its skin.
- That's No Moon!
- Womb Level: Coop ends up having to navigate Megas safely out of its stomach. He even mentions the fact that it's similar to "Level 7 of Cavern Crashers."
KurdockA giant, fire-breathing monster that has been terrorizing the planet of the Ultra-Cadets. The Ultra-Cadets searched for Coop to ask for his help to save their planet and Jamie foolishly pretending to be Coop to try to get a date went with them by mistake. In their fight, Jamie comically ran from the monster and led it to the foot of a volcano, where it accidentally slipped off before it could finish Jamie.
- Domed Hometown: The Ultra Cadet's home employs one as a result of the Kurdock.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Jamie's actions only cause the Kurdock to come back from the volcano twice as strong and this time, the Ultra Cadet's home city is without it's shield.
- Twisted Echo Cut: After sending Jamie off to fight the Kurdock the Ultra-Cadets joke that he's probably making the Kurdock beg to be spared. Then we cut to see Jamie begging the Kurdock to spare him. (To no avail)
Voiced by: Rob Paulsen
Varsin: I can fix anything.A redneck-type alien who owned a junk planet. He allowed Coop and his friends to look for a photonic stabilizer only so he could take MEGAS and steal the time drive. He pilots a monstrous robot known as the Franken
- Famous Last Words: "I can fix this..." right before his entire planet gets destroyed.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Provokes Coop into fighting him and malfunctioning his own robot.
- Mismatched Eyes: One of his eyes is larger than the other.Coop: "Did you notice that guy, Varsin's eyes? They look off in two different directions. Creepy.
- Space Worm: Owns one called Fred.
Voiced by: Tia Carrere
Darklos: I plan to extract the information from your brain. They say the process is quite painless but I do hope they're wrong.A space alien bounty hunter chick who was wanted in several nebulas for kidnapping and information trafficking. She was ordered to find and capture Kiva Andru so her clients could extract information from her brain.
Zanzoar voiced by: Peter Cullen
Gyvven voiced by: Frank WelkerRobot warriors of the empire of the Halcyon Worlds. The only named robots are Zanzor and Gyvven. When Coop accidentally destroyed the Flame of Azeroth, their sacred treasure, the Emperor issued a challenge to the robots who were competing to claim his throne: bring him the robot who destroyed the flame to face judgment
- Expies: Zanzoar and Gyvven are expies of Optimus Prime and Megatron respectively, right down to sharing their original voice actors.
Voiced by: David DeLuise
Evil Coop: Thanks to you, I now know the coordinates to your dimension. I can destroy Jersey city ALL over again.
- Blood Knight: Essentially, an more unhinged and aggressive version of Coop, if that's even possible. Defeating the Glorft did not satisfy Coop, triggering his descent into evil.
- Character Tics: Still has Coop's habit of dusting his hands off after winning a fight.
- Char Clone: Ironic, since his enemy is an alternate version of himself.
- Evil Twin: Three guesses to whom.
- Foil: To Coop. Coop is be a fat, bumbling hero while Evil Coop is muscular, serious villain. This can also be seen in how Evil Coop ultimately abandons his Megas, despite it being in perfect condition, for a more war-like mech while Coop refused to leave Megas even after it was heavily damaged and about to explode.
- Hero Killer: Destroys and possibly kills his universe's version of the S-Force, R.E.C.R, Magnanimous and T-Bot. Best exemplified by the fact that he actually destroys Megas.
- Knight of Cerebus: His arrival marked the one time the show took itself semi-seriously. He's so dangerous that Coop actually abandoned his usual strategy of attacking blindly and planned beforehand on forcing Evil Coop through the dimensional gate and forcefully shutting it while he's still in it in order to defeat him.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Although he's described as a galactic conqueror, this is probably more accurate given that he's more interested in just laying waste to everything he finds.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: His robot's color scheme.
- Rocket Punch: His mech has a proper version of this, unlike Megas which just shoots its fist, which is shown to be powerful enough to generate an explosion comparable to a nuke.
- Unlucky Thirteen: A bad guy with the number thirteen painted on his armor.
Voiced by: Wendee Lee
Evil Kiva: Why are you helping this pale imitation? I thought you'd be happy to see Earth enslaved...
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: After becoming Coop's Dragon, she was outfitted with cybernetic implants.
- The Dragon: To Evil Coop.
- Evil Counterpart: To Kiva. Unusual because Kiva is not even aware of her existence.
Voiced by: Steven Blum
Gorrath: I demand to know who's in charge here!
Alternate Jamie: That would me. And I don't think you're in a position to demand anything.The leader of the resistance force in an alternate dimension. He is the hero of that Earth who fights against the evil forces of Coop and his army of robots. He apparently had a relationship with Kiva, but she left with Coop and became evil. Alternate Jamie is a love scorn, battle-hardened man with a knee brace. This version of Jamie is actually the polar opposite of the original Jamie, being very brave and fit.
- Cynicism Catalyst: Seeing Coop become a ruthless global conqueror and Kiva his brainwashed slave were painful experiences to him.
- Took a Level in Badass: Leader of the resistance force against Alternate Coop
- Good Scars, Evil Scars: Subverted. He has an "evil scar" as we are led to believe he's the bad guy at first until it turns out he's actually the hero.