An Abridged Series of gameplay footage of Sonic Adventure made by CrashnBash (now moved to his new account CrashNBashX) of YouTube. Season 2 is slowly in production.
- Abridged Series: A rare video game variation.
- Accidental Truth: In an attempt to trick Knuckles into fighting Sonic, Eggman tells the former that the latter called Sonic 3 & Knuckles the worst game ever. When confronted by Knuckles, Sonic denies saying it, but, now that Knuckles mentioned it, Sonic states that Sonic and Knuckles really is the worst game ever.
- American Accents: Zero speaks with a southern drawl.
- Back from the Dead: Due to his sheer hatred of 4Kids — specifically, their dub of Sonic X — Gamma returned in the Season 1 finale for the sole purpose of helping everyone beat up Tails for referencing it.
- Bad People Abuse Animals:
- While Knuckles isn't evil, he's shown to be rather crass and petty, and he shows an interest in burning kittens at the start of episode 12.
- During Eggman's Villainous Breakdown in episode 13, he declares his hatred for puppies.
- Big Eater: Eggman orders a gargantuan amount of food from McDonald's in episode 10.
- Black Comedy Rape: Happens to Sonic and Tails in episode 6 and in both cases, it's implied it's not the first time.
- Blah, Blah, Blah: Chaos speaks like this throughout the whole season.
- Butt-Monkey: Poor, poor Tails...
- Call-Forward: We get a few from the cast, mostly pertaining future Sonic games:
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Tikal. She answers only to The Directors.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Episode 6. Even with a counter in the corner.
Sonic (after Tails causes an avalanche):
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! Knuckles:
Fucking Sonic and his fucking face and his fucking shoes and his fucking... Fuck! Sonic And Knuckles
was a great game!
- Comedic Sociopathy
- Cosmic Plaything: Knuckles.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Tikal.
- Deadpan Snarker: E-102 Gamma.
- Groin Attack: Tikal (for some reason) does this to Sonic on the last episode... which is strange, as she was in her ball of light form at the time.
- Harmless Villain: Eggman, as Sonic puts it several times, "Worst. Villain. EVER."
- Jerkass: Sonic. Knuckles as well.
- Medium Awareness
- No Fourth Wall
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Tails endures at least three throughout the entire series. The first two being from Sonic, and the third one from the entire cast, even Gamma.
- No Indoor Voice: Eggman.
- Phrase Catcher: "Shut up, Tails."
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!: Sonic does this a few times.
- Running Gag:
- Screw The Rules I Have A Big Fat Ass
- According to Big, he can't swim because of that Devil Fruit he ate the other day.
- One of Knuckles' lines has him declare that "This is MADNESS!".
- As a nod to her ball of light form's resemblance to a certain fairy helper, Tikal imitates Navi's infamous "Hey! Listen!".
- During Knuckles' tirade at the beginning of Episode 5, he states that he landed on a set for My Sims 3 and got kidnapped by Tinkerbell.
- The last episode is just a collection of memes.
- Since he's a big fan, you will hear Tails reference Star Fox in almost every episode.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Gamma.
- Suddenly Speaking: Chaos speaks actual words after becoming perfect.
- Take That!: To Disney in Episode 13.
Knuckles (talking to Chaos 6)
: You know, you remind me a lot about Disney. You're fat, you're frozen, and you're about to be shattered BY ME!
That's what you get for buying out Marvel Comics
, you anti-Semitic douche!
- Unfortunate Names: Tails' real name is Miles Prower. Everyone laughs at him about it in Episode 6. Even Chaos and Dr. Eggman.
- The Unintelligible: Chaos. "BLARGH!" Until near the end of the last episode...
- The Unseen: The Directors, who are in fact CrashnBash and The Bizarre Guitarist.
- Unstoppable Rage: Knuckles at the start of episode 12.
: Grrr, angry, Knuckles is angry!
I've had it with these flashbacks and that high pitched fucking voice, those hallucinations and... Sonic. God, Sonic! Where are my matches? I need to burn things! Burn that temple dow
—Goddammit, someone beat me to it. Well I don't hear anybody screaming, I don't smell burning flesh, so my day can get better! I need to throw something in there! People, kittens, children,... kittens, again
. Where are the kittens?
- Valley Girl: Amy.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Sonic's relationship with Tails and Knuckles both.
- Villainous Breakdown: When Sonic confronts Chaos 6 during episode 13, Eggman gloats that "(Sonic's) friend (Big) has left you, Chaos is immensely powerful, I'm throwing little things to freeze you," and then quickly stammers mid-sentence when he realizes precisely how Sonic will defeat Chaos.
Eggman: NO! GODDAMNIT! I HATE YOU, I HATE ME, I HATE PUPPIES! OH GOD, DO I HATE PUPPIES, AAAAHHHHHHHHH!
- Villain Song: Eggman gets a hilarious version in episode 15.
- Worst. Whatever. Ever!: Sonic has a tendency to use this phrase to express his exasperation with others.
- Your Mom: Tails does this frequently.