SuperEpicClay (now known as ClayPot)is a YouTube user who makes commentaries on various people. The quality of his commentaries get better with every video. Alongside with Rion "Rhino" Mills, he is considered responsible for reviving the previously-Dead Horse Genre of commentaries. He has retired from making commentaries as of 2016.
This article Needs Wiki Magic Love.
SuperEpicClay contains the following examples of:
- "No. Just... No" Reaction: Particularly common in his commentaries, especially in "Hardcore Wiggles", where the first video to be shown about Liam Grieg is his rant about...The Wiggles.Clay: Are you serious? You can't be serious.
- Rule of Three: Clay really loves this trope.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: In "Hardcore Wiggles", Clay storms out of the room when he sees Adventure Time on Liam Grieg's "Top 10 Worst Shows" video.
- Sensory Abuse: Blasts the audio on his voice on several points in "Through the Fire and the Trains" ("How is Klonoa like Justin Bieber?!").
- Take That!: Upon viewing a rant on The Wiggles in "Hardcore Wiggles", Clay replaces the audio from said video with The Wiggles' "Fruit Salad".
- Does this again in RedStormDrain when he replaces the music in RedStormDomain's video with the underground theme from Yoshi's New Island, saying that it suits the video.
- Tempting Fate: Done in "Troll Ketchum"Skull Kid: (sings the Trololo song)Clay: Hilarious. What's next? A Riding Dirty joke?(later when Skull Kid does play "Ridin'")Clay: Are you kidding me?