Deep Space 69 is a web animation produced by Mondo Media revolving around Jay, a Lovable Sex Maniac pilot and his sidekick, a talking koala named Hamilton, as the two have various raunchy misadventures in space.
Deep Space 69 contains examples of:
- Abhorrent Admirer: The ugly tentacle...thing Ursula is immediately aroused by Jay in episode 5, and proceeds to force him into sex to get his license back.
- All Adult Animation Is South Park: A lot of the humor is sexual in nature.
- Ambiguously Gay: Fabián. He is basically every gay stereotype, and says he'll just watch Jay have sex with women while briefly his co-pilot - however, his sexuality is never confirmed.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: A guard falls for Hamilton disguised as a female in episode 15.
- Bad Liar: Jay in episode 3, turning down sex because of the creature still stuck to his penis:Jay: Can't. Headache...work early...period. Excuses, valid excuses.
- Barbie Doll Anatomy: Used in episode 6 when Jay is seen nude, uncensored after losing his penis.
- Used again on a nude female android in episode 12.
- Bland-Name Product: "Spacebook".
- The Marty Pulsar Show in the episode of the same name.
- Bloodless Carnage: In episode 17, a villain stabbed in the taint, which you would expect to make a gory mess, simply disappears in the blink of an eye.
- Body Horror: The man working on Jay and Hamilton's ship in episode 4 gets hit with a big blob of 'shipphylis' while distracting, and the results are instant and pretty horrifying.
- Boldly Coming: Jay is an Extreme Omnisexual who especially loves hot alien women, and pretty much every episode involves Jay trying to get into the pants of one or more, and succeeding.
- Boom, Headshot!: Seems to be the killing method of choice in this universe, and works instantly.
- Butterface: The sirens, despite having the bodies of attractive women complete with large breasts, have hideous old man-like faces.
- The Casanova: Jay to a T, who never fails to pick up any chick he pursues.
- Catchphrase: "Nice."
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: On its surface, "Dock Blocker" might seem like the tamest episode of the show...until you listen to the dialogue and realize what 'docking the ship' is supposed to stand in for.
- Even the Guys Want Him: A few guys try to make a move on Jay despite his disinterest.
- Everyone Has Standards: Jay may be a notorious pervert and sex maniac, but he was still utterly disgusted upon finding out that the Galactic Bonesmen brainwash women into having sex with them.
- Extreme Omnisexual: Jay at one point is mentioned to have had sex with burritos. And in another episode, a dragon.
- The plot of episode 11 is Jay wanting to have sex with a female-shaped planet. Yes, a planet.
- Fan Disservice: "Ursula" in episode 5.
- Jabba the Slut also counts as this. Yes, she is exactly like the character you're thinking of.
- Fanservice: Lots of busty women in every episode.
- Gag Boobs: Hamilton's "boobs" while crossdressing in episode 15, which are just oranges underneath a sweatshirt.
- Godiva Hair: Used during Jay's dream in episode 17.
- Green-Skinned Space Babe: A lot of the alien women on the show.
- The "I Love You" Stigma: We see this applies to Jay multiple times.Princess Leia: I love you.
Jay: Of course you do. My penis is a champion.
- Intellectual Animal: Hamilton compared to Jay by a long shot.
- The Jail Bait Wait: Played with in episode 2:Jay: Yup, we got a pink alert.
Hamilton: What's a pink alert?
Jay: It means, somewhere in the galaxy, a princess just turned eighteen.
- Male Gaze: Jay admires Rodrigo's daughter from behind in episode 4. Rodrigo is not amused.
- Happens again with Jay and a pilot instructor's cleavage in episode 5.
- And again with Jay and a siren's bare breasts in episode 8, before her face is revealed.
- Negative Continuity: Averted. Jay is turned into a dog at the end of episode 8. He's back to normal at the beginning of episode 9 with no explanation as to how or why. The storyline is continued in episode 18.
- Overly Long Scream: The sexy rebel in episode 7 after getting shot in the chest by Deckard.Jay: Dude! Not cool, man! That - (rebel screams) That was - (rebel screams) That was my - (rebel screams) Are you done? (pause) That was my - (rebel screams) are you serious?
- Precision F-Strike: The strongest profanity in the series so far was used by God herself!God: (mutters) Oh, god dammit...
- Pun-Based Title: Every episode's title is a sexual pun.
- Shout-Out: "Blob Marley" in episode 4.
- Jay's line to the moon in episode 11: "Hey! If you liked it, then you should've put a ring on it!"
- Something Else Also Rises: We hear something thump under the table when the purple alien suggests Jay could have a threesome with both of the girls he's thinking about in episode 13.
- Thong of Shielding: Used on a regular basis.
- Tranquillizer Dart: Used in episode 18.Jay: Imma take a nap on the ground. (faints)
- Unrated Edition: The "unrated & fully uncurled" edition of the series is available on Google Play. The major difference seems to be that several scenes where girls were wearing lingerie...well, they aren't anymore.
- Unusual Euphemism: Jay, after seeing the face of the siren's breasts he was admiring in episode 8:Jay: Oh, Space Jesus! (vomits)
- Worth It: After having sex with Rodrigo's daughter in episode 4, this trope is played with by Jay:Jay: (gets punched in the face) Ow. Still totally worth it. (gets punched again) Ow. Okay. Still kinda worth it. (gets punched again) Ow. Okay, that hurts. (gets punched again) Ow! My face! (gets punched again) Okay, not worth it anymore. (gets punched again) Ow. Please stop. Totally not worth it.
Jay: (covered in bruises) I lied. Still totally worth it.
- And at the end of the episode to Hamilton: