- One of the local advertisements aired in the Raleigh, North Carolina area is for a local chain of frozen custard shops called Rita's. The commercial runs about fifteen seconds, entirely occupied by an Ear Worm jingle, and typically bookends one of the other commercials in the break.
- From 2011 to 2012, the ad for the game Doggie Doo played every commercial break.
- When they got the broadcast rights to Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules, Cartoon Network only had one ad for it but loved showing it anyway, airing it once nearly every commercial break - there was at least one occasion they even aired it thrice in a row.
- As of November 2015, they love airing My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic ads every single break, even showing two different ones in the same break.
- In the late 90s, Cartoon Network often played the same commercials over and over late at night. It eventually got to the point where fans of Space Ghost Coast to Coast, which normally aired at 11:30 PM on Fridays, turned some of the commercials that aired into an inside joke.
- This ad for Turner Broadcasting's online shop from 2003 not only aired during commercial breaks often, but sometimes played two times in a row during the later hours of Cartoon Cartoon Fridays blocks. It's successor from 2004, the Bamzu ad, was given similar treatment.
- Boomerang played the same shorts and ads literally all day back when they had the toy bumpers. This went away sometime in 2014, when Boomerang became ad supported and started to air ads for toys and more. But before then, here's what you'd see in a Boomerang break: promos for shows like The Smurfs or The Flintstones, those music videos, like the Yogi Bear one, and ads for new Cartoon Network episodes or shows. What didn't help is the toy bumpers itself, some of them are just real Nightmare Fuel. Like, the "This Is" Boomerang bumper, the bumper with the push puppets moving around by themselves, or even the "Boomeraction" bumpers, which would pretty much cause seizures. While these bumpers were creepy, nearly every person who grew up with the old Boomerang wants them back.
- As of 2015, Boomerang constantly airs this promo for Tom and Jerry in nearly every commercial break. "What's the matter with that crazy cat?" ended up going through Memetic Mutation.
- One notable ad that repeated during the pre-2014 era was the Boomerang-A-Long for The Banana Splits, to the point where it's overplay caused it to be a Memetic Mutation in 2019.
- During the premiere of the Steven Universe special "Change Your Mind", one of two commercials for Alita: Battle Angel played every commercial break. Sometimes, a break ended with the other Alita commercial.
- During the summer of 2015, one could not go a single commercial break without seeing this Twinkle Toes ad. There was also a certain commercial for Wendy's that played during nearly every break.
- In the fall of 2015, Cartoon Network spammed this Bratz commercial during nearly every break.
- In general, CN loves playing Chuck E. Cheese ads. There's a certain ad that opens with the line "At Chuck E. Cheese, kids really know how to birthdaayyyyy!" that CN loves playing during every commercial break as of June 2019. Yes, this includes commercials on the website and app too. Sometimes the ad will air two times during a single break.
- Cartoon Network repeatedly ran ads for Teen Titans Go! that proclaimed it "Your New Favorite Show". It was hard to escape; it got to the point where the ad aired on Toonami every break, it played on other channels, and one blogger reported that it had been playing on a loop on queue line monitors over at Six Flags! This campaign was enough to irk those who aren't fans of the new series.
- More commonly or not, an ad for Tyson Tater Tots would air twice in a row nearly every break from 2008 until 2010.
- On the premiere of the Pokémon: DP Galactic Battles episode "Battling A Cute Drama!" on September 26, 2009, a newer version of this Empire Today ad played twice during the 90-second local slot on what was then known as Cablevision note , sandwiched by an "Optimum Wi-Fi is Everywhere" ad.
- Similarly, during a re-run of the Total DramaRama episode "Mother Of All Cards" on the same provider on May 18, 2019, an Empire Today commercial played twice during the same break in the local insertion slot.
- During the "Every Steven Ever" marathon that aired on Labor Day Weekend 2019, a Steven Universe: The Movie promo aired during every break.
- During the ad break before the U.S. Acres segment of Garfield and Friends on the 2019 Boomerang run, the same five ads for PAW Patrol True Metal, Bakugan, ABCMouse.com, Transformers and Lunchables would make up most of that particular break.
- On the break following the U.S. Acres segment, an ad for an L.O.L. Surprise! camper van playset will always show up.
Repeating Ad / Cartoon Network