This is an index for tropes involving sweet foods.
Not to be confused with Tastes Like Diabetes, which is an audience reaction.
- Bubblegum Popping: Blow bubbles bigger than you that burst in a big mess.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Parody: A Stock Parody of certain famous work set in a chocolate factory.
- Chocolate-Frosted Sugar Bombs: Sugar — part of a complete breakfast!
- Chocolate of Romance: Mama always said love is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you'll get.
- Date Crêpe: Eating sweet crêpes with a love interest.
- Delicious Fruit Pies: Nothing better than a fruit pie for defeating a villain!
- Donut Mess with a Cop: Nothing sweeter than a dozen donuts on duty.
- Endangered Soufflé: Take care of that souffle!
- Everyone Hates Fruit Cakes: Nobody wants to eat this at Christmas...
- Genius Sweet Tooth: Great minds need that sweet fuel.
- Gingerbread House: ...But everyone wants to eat this.
- Girls Love Chocolate: Females are portrayed as loving chocolate.
- Heartbreak and Ice Cream: Her comfort food, just in case.
- Level Ate: Sometimes, a video game level is just like a "California Gurls" setting.
- Mars Wants Chocolate: "Puny Earthlings, we want all of your nougat bars named after our planet!"
- Mascots Love Sugar: They need sugar to boost morale.
- Misfortune Cookie: It's not sweet to have a bad fortune in a good cookie.
- Pie in the Face: Nothing like a sweet pie to the face!
- Real Men Hate Sugar: If you like sugar, you're not a man.
- Sweet Tooth: Nothing sweeter than your character loving sweets.