This is an index for tropes involving sweet foods.
Not to be confused with Tastes Like Diabetes, which is an audience reaction.
- Bubblegum Popping: Blow bubbles bigger than you that burst in a big mess.
- The Character Ice Cream Bar: Ice cream in the shape of a character's head; uncanny valley levels may occur when melted.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Parody: A Stock Parody of certain famous work set in a chocolate factory.
- Chocolate-Frosted Sugar Bombs: Sugar — part of a complete breakfast!
- Chocolate of Romance: "Mama always said love is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you'll get".
- Date Crêpe: Eating sweet crêpes with your intérêt d'amour.
- Donut Mess with a Cop: Nothing sweeter than a dozen donuts on duty.
- Endangered Soufflé: Take care of that souffle!
- Everyone Hates Fruit Cakes: An odd-looking dessert that nobody wants to eat at Christmas.
- Genius Sweet Tooth: Great minds need that sweet fuel.
- Gingerbread House: Unless you're Hansel and Gretel, everyone wants to eat this edible building at Christmas.
- Girls Love Chocolate: "My boyfriend gave me a big box of chocolates on our date. How sweet of him".
- Greens Precede Sweets: "You must eat every vegetable on your plate first if you want dessert!"
- Heartbreak and Ice Cream: Her comfort food, just in case.
- "Jar of Jellybeans" Contest: A contest about guessing, counting, or measuring to find the amount of jellybeans in a jar.
- Level Ate: Sometimes, a video game level is just like a "California Gurls" setting.
- Mars Wants Chocolate: "Puny Earthlings, we want all of your nougat bars named after our planet!"
- Mascots Love Sugar: They need sugar to boost morale.
- Misfortune Cookie: It's not sweet to have a bad fortune in a good cookie.
- Parody Product Placement: Nothing like a good old obligatory Hostess Fruit Pies ad to sweeten your spoof.
- Pie in the Face: Nothing like a sweet pie thrown to the face!
- Post-Treatment Lollipop: "You've been a good patient. Here, have a candy."
- Real Men Hate Sugar: If you like sugar, you're not a man.
- Sweet Tooth: Nothing sweeter than your character loving sweets.