Main Character Index | Original Eight | Littles | Generation 2 | Generation 3 | Generation 4 | Generation 5 | Generation 6 | Lala-Oopsie Land
open/close all folders
Cloud E. Sky
Click here to see her original design.
A girly and soft-spoken angel.
Made from: Whisps of a Cloud
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Has pinker hair in Lalaloopsy Girls.
- Adaptation Personality Change: When she was first introduced, Cloud E. was described to be soft-spoken and gentle. In Lalaloopsy Girls, however, she takes a complete 180 and becomes an upbeat Genki Girl who's comparable to Pinkie Pie.
- Adapted Out: Mysteriously isn't in the Netflix series, but Storm E. and a dog that resembles her poodle are.
- Canon Foreigner: She, April, and Storm E. (who made her debut in Lalaloopsy Girls) are the only three characters in Welcome to LALA Prep School who never appeared in the original cartoon.
- Cuddle Bug: In their introductory short, she gives Storm E. a big hug toward the end even before they found out they were sisters.
- Cloudcuckoolander: In "Welcome to LALA Prep School".
- Genki Girl: Is more excitable and hyperactive in "Welcome to LALA Prep School".
- One-Shot Character: She only appears in the Lalaloopsy Girls media.
- Our Angels Are Different: Although she's an angel, Cloud E. lives among the other Lalas. She sports a halo and small angel wings (though she loses the halo in Lalaloopsy Girls).
- Remember the New Guy?: Her first and only cartoon appearance is in "Lalaloopsy Girls", but she is treated no different than the established main characters (as opposed to Storm E., who was formally introduced to everyone in the movie).
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: One of the Girly Girls to Storm E.'s Tomboy.
An alien girl.
Made from: An Unidentified Shiny Object
Voiced by: Greer Hunt
Scraps Stitched 'N' Sewn
A super shy Lalaloopsy resembling Frankenstein's monster.
Made from: Scraps and a Bolt of Lightning
Voiced by: Brittany Thurlow
Peggy Seven Seas
A fearless pirate girl.
Made from: A Ship's Sail
Voiced by: Joanna Burchacki
- Dark-Skinned Redhead: Her skin is brown and her hair is orange.
- Dressed to Plunder: On the whole, she looks much more like a traditional pirate than Patch. She has an eyepatch, a peg leg, a pirate hat, and a hoop earring.
- Eyepatch of Power: She wears a heart-shaped eyepatch. However, both of her eyes work fine.
- Irony: She dislikes the color orange, but her hair is orange.
- Nice Hat: She wears a small tricorner hat.
- Pirate Girl: Peggy is a female pirate who loves sailing to new and exciting places, and loves to put secret messages in a bottle that she tosses out to sea.
- Pirate Parrot: She has a pet parrot with a wooden wing.
- The Rival: To Patch Treasurechest. When they meet, they both think that there can only be one pirate in Lalaloopsy Land. They learn that two pirates are better than one.
- Seadog Peg Leg: Her right leg is wooden.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: She has a comical rivalry with Patch whenever they appear together.
A snow-lover and figure skater.
Made from: Snow
Voiced by: Olivia Duke
- A Day in the Limelight: In her single episode.
- Composite Character: Take Mittens' love for snow, Jewel's organization, and toyline-exclusive Swirly Figure Eight's passion for figure skating, and you'd get Winter in the Nick Jr. series.
- Nice Hat: A little top hat.
- One-Shot Character: Only appears in "Winter's Wonderful Ice and Snow Show".
- The Perfectionist: Her obsession with organization is comparable to Jewel.
- Snowlem: She's a Lalaloopsy made from snow.
Little Bah Peep
A often-forgetful shepherdess.
Made from: Little Bo Peep's Bonnet
Voiced by: Greer Hunt
- Animal Motifs: Sheeps. Her toyline-exclusive little sister Bow even dresses as one.
- Best Friend: She is close with Pillow.
- Full-Name Basis: Pillow refers to her by her full name.
- Informed Flaw: She's described to be forgetful and that she loses her temper when she forgets something, but none of these traits are shown in the series. In fact, she seems to be more wise.
- One-Shot Character: Only appears in The Big Sheep Sleep.
- Public Domain Character: Based on Little Bo Peep.