open/close all folders
- Amazing Technicolor Wildlife: The pets have technicolor fur color.
- A Dog Named "Dog": All the pets have these names.
- Armless Biped: A few of the pets.
- Blush Sticker: Blushes are shown on most of the characters' cheeks.
- Cute Kitten: The cats.
- Fingerless Hands: Of the "mitten hands" variety.
- The Noseless: They aren't shown with visible noses.
- Non-Human Sidekick: The pets.
- No Mouth: A majority of the pets lack mouths that are only visible when they need to make certain expressions.
- One Steve Limit: Averted. All the pets are named after their species names, even though there is more than one animal with the same name. Becomes lampshaded by Spot at one point.
- Punny Name: Most of the Lalaloopsies have names that are puns.
- The One Guy: There are only a few boys.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Most of them have unnaturally colored hair, but only the females have these. The males are drawn with normal hair colors, however.
An upper-class prim girl who has good manners.
- Voiced by: Selia Sangra, Ava Demary (Search For Pillow), Kira Buckland (Welcome To LALA Prep School), Kazumi Evans (We're Lalaloopsy)Singing by: Kaylee Johnston (We're Lalaloopsy)
- Attention Whore: Sometimes she seeks the spotlight.
- Beauty Mark: Seen by her right eye.
- Catchphrase: "Perfectly perfect!"
- Character Exaggeration: Jewel becomes more uptight in We're Lalaloopsy.
- Characterization Marches On: In "Search For Pillow", Jewel had an interest for dancing, but that never showed up again.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Storm E. They were constantly fighting with one another and couldn't stand each other at first. However, they got on better terms.
- Girly Girl: Wears pink, cares for her hair, and likes neatness.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: She may be smug, but she's still polite.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch: Jewel is one of the friendliest residents of Lalaloopsy Land despite her snootiness.
- Official Couple: Her cat is this with Storm E's cat.
- Pink Means Feminine: She acts prim, has pink hair along with a pink dress, pink shoes, and a pink tiara.
- Sudden Name Change: Cat was named "Kitty" in "Search For Pillow".
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Storm E's Tomboy.
The resident smart girl of the gang.
- Voiced by: Hayley Stone, Milena Elias-Reyes (Search For Pillow), Janice Roman Roku (Welcome To LALA Prep School)
- Adorkable: She enjoys reading, is intelligent, and cute.
- Bookworm: Seen curled up with a good book in her spare time.
- Brainy Baby: Her baby self in "Lalaloopsy Babies" had the intellect her older self did.
- Literal-Minded: Once when Bea was told to put the record for most berries stuffed in one pancakes, she actually put the aforementioned pancake in a book.
- Meganekko: Her teenage self in Welcome To LALA Prep School has glasses.
- The Smart Girl: The smartest of the Lalaloopsies.
Likes to sleep.
- Voiced by: Zoe Marlett, Sophia Roth (Search For Pillow)
- Ambiguous Disorder: In "Search For Pillow", she is implied to have narcolepsy, since she is shown to fall asleep literally any time of the day. Thankfully, this vice didn't show up again after that movie.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: She does have moments of insight, but she prefers to sleep more than work.
- Characterization Marches On: After "Search For Pillow", her tendency to sleep randomly disappears.
- Genki Girl: As a baby, ironically enough.
- Heavy Sleeper: Not even rolling down a steep hill can wake her up.
- Performance Anxiety: If "Trunk Show" is anything to go by, she can't stand to be seen on stage.
- Really Fond of Sleeping: Pillow Featherbed seems to always end up curled up and is fast asleep. Her name is based off of her favorite things she possesses and which she can fall asleep on - her nice feathery bed and her comfy pillow.
- Sleep Cute: Whenever Pillow sleeps, it's adorable.
- Sleepyhead: Commonly seen asleep.
Peanut Big Top
A performer and ring mistress.
- Voiced by: Malia Ashley Kerr, Jordana Keller (Search For Pillow, Welcome to LALA Prep School)
- Cloudcuckoolander: As a baby, she would say and do random things.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Peanut often trips while performing.
- Fingerless Gloves: She wears gloves with the fingers cut off...although she has Fingerless Hands.
- Iron Butt-Monkey: Peanut may fall down a lot, but she never lets that get her down.
- Non-Ironic Clown: A rare modern example.
- No Indoor Voice: She doesn't enjoy being quiet.
- The Unintelligible: Her baby self had a pacifier in her mouth that would make her voice muffled.
Spot Splatter Splash
- Voiced by: Tate Mcrae, Kyla Warshowsky (Search For Pillow), Cristina Vee (Welcome to LALA Prep School), Sabrina Pitre (We're Lalaloopsy)Singing by: Arielle Tuliao (We're Lalaloopsy)
- All Girls Like Ponies: Owns a zebra.
- Cloudcuckoolander: She's rather spacey and prone to weird thoughts.
- Character Exaggeration: Her airhead tendencies are upped in We're Lalaloopsy.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: A blonde girl with a sweet nature.
- Hollywood Tone-Deaf: Aside from the episode "Don't Give Mouse A Cookie", Spot really can't carry a tune.
Specializes in astronomy.
- Voiced by: Marissa Tawiah, Madison Zamor, (Search For Pillow, Welcome To LALA Prep School), Maryke Hendrikse (We're Lalaloopsy)Singing by: Shylo Sharity (We're Lalaloopsy)
- Adorkable: Spaces out easily, likes inventing and astronomy...of course she counts.
- Ambiguously Brown: Has the darkest skin tone of any Lalaloopsy.
- Black Best Friend: Even though she hasn't been confirmed as black.
- Cannot Keep a Secret: In "Dot's Big Storm", she fails to keep the secret she made it rain so Storm E could leave under wraps.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Dot is prone to daydreaming.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: A blonde girl who is Ambiguously Brown.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Has blonde hair, and helpful.
- The Smart Girl: Due to Bea not appearing in We're Lalaloopsy, she took her place as the intellectual person of the gang.
- Token Black: The only black one in Lalaloopsy Land.
Crumbs Sugar Cookie
The town baker.
- Voiced by: Calista Schmidt, Sydney Mccann (Search For Pillow), Stephanie Sheh (Welcome To LALA Prep School), Jocelyne Loewen (We're Lalaloopsy)Singing by: Maria Diy (We're Lalaloopsy)
Rosy Bumps N' Bruises
- Voiced by: Emma Duke, Diana Kaarina (We're Lalaloopsy)Singing by: Arielle Tuliao (We're Lalaloopsy)
- Character Exaggeration: She went from somebody who is just a nurse to an outright hypochondriac in We're Lalaloopsy.
- Innocently Insensitive: She unintentionally annoys Forest Evergeen while trying to help him in "Belly Laugh".
- Nervous Wreck: As of We're Lalaloopsy, she's overly-cautious.
- The Medic: Comes with being a nurse.
- Terrified of Germs: Her We're Lalaloopsy counterpart shows shades of it.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Orange juice!
Mittens Fluff N' Stuff
A lover of all things related to snow.
- Voiced by:' Paige Stone, Kaylen Ponce (Search For Pillow, Welcome to LALA Prep School)
A lumberjack who lives in a hut in the woods.
- Voiced by: Keaton Whitbread, Samuel Vincent (We're Lalaloopsy)
- Canada, Eh?: Behaves like a stereotypical Canadian in We're Lalaloopsy, complete with the accent, "Eh" Verbal Tic, and love for lumberjacking.
- Unexplained Accent: Even though everybody speaks with American accents (besides Tippy Tumbelina, who's British, and Suzette Lasweet, who's French), he speaks with a Canadian accent in We're Lalaloopsy.
- Verbal Tic: "Eh?"
- Vocal Evolution: He inexplicably has a Canadian accent in We're Lalaloopsy.
Ace Fender Bender
- Voiced by: Griffin Kingston, Matt Hill (We're Lalaloopsy)
Storm E. Sky
- Voiced by: Olivia Charles (Welcome To LALA Prep School), Mariee Devereux (We're Lalaloopsy)Singing by: Paige Morgan
- Deadpan Snarker: Has quite a lot of these moments.
- Fire-Forged Friends: With Jewel. They were constantly fighting with one another and couldn't stand each other at first. However, they got on better terms.
- Perky Goth: In the Netflix series. She was more of the gloomier type in Welcome to L.A.L.A Prep School.
Bundles Snuggles Stuff
The little sister of Mittens Fluff 'n' Stuff.
- Baby Talk: In "The Search for Pillow", she speaks like this. It goes away after this movie, though.
Sprinkle Spice Cookie