Lalaloopsy is a lighthearted series targeted for kids, after all. Theres an abundance of goofy moments.
- Sahara Mirage is afraid of the dark, because genies are often trapped in tightly-shut bottles. An oddly dark joke from Lalaloopsy of all things.
- Being a sailor, youd expect Marina to know how to swim, right? Nope.
WebisodesThe Search for Pillow Continuity
- In Jewel Sparkles Un-Birthday Party, Jewel asks Crumbs to make a four-tiered chocolate cake for her birthday. Crumbs then reveals shes dead out of sugar. Cue Jaw Drop.
- The title of the webisode Pillow Featherbed Up All Night is ironic, since Pillow herself was the only one who wanted to go to sleep. All the other girls wanted to pull all-nighters.
- And at the end, Pillow is the one who sleeps last. Everyone else tired themselves out to sleep!
- In Its a Wrap, Holly seeks Mistys help to use her magic to locate Reindeers gift. She expresses relief that Misty is at home and is only practicing magic. Misty misinterprets it.Holly: Misty! Im so glad youre here!Misty: I can make myself disappear... !Holly: (grabs Mistys shoulders to stop her) No, no! I need your help!
- "A Ruff Rescue" is about Ember trying to save her friends throughout the day. Well, more like Ember thinking that her friends are in danger and ushering to their help, only to find out they're actually not.
- Whats teenage!Mittens Establishing Character Moment? Giving a therapy session to her Polar Bear.
MoviesAdventures in Lalaloopsy Land: The Search for Pillow
- The girls were about to use the bus to go around Lalaloopsy Land to look for Pillow, but then realized none of them knew how to drive. So Bea gets a book about driving, then it starts to pour. Jewel and the pets go inside the bus, but Bea stays outside in the rain.
- Anytime Tippy tries to start a Flash Mob.
- At the core of Jewel and Storm E.s rivalry is not pure hatred, but rather Jewel thinking the fighting is fun and Storm E. only doing it to mock Jewels shoes.
- Jewel and Storm E.s pep talk comes to an end when they heard the others chanting Tippy, Tippy! from outside. Jewel excuses herself to go back and stop the worlds loneliest Flash Mob.
- Telling from their frequent co-appearances, Patch and Marina are best friends. Yes, the messy pack rat is best friends with the resident perfectionist.
- In Sleepless in Lalaloopsy Land, Pillow tries to combat her little sister Blankets sleepwalking. She works with Berry to set up a Laser Hallway-esque situation with ropes and bells, so that way anytime Blanket sleepwalks Pillow would be alerted. They try it out, and Blanket sleepwalk-sneaks her way through the contraption setup. Theres even whimsical spy music playing in the back!
Were Lalaloopsy (2017)
- The secondary plot of the Netflix series is Jewel and Storm E.s cats falling in love. With their owners belligerent relationship, it becomes a Romeo and Juliet-esque Star-Crossed Lovers scenario. It culminates to them having kittens together and getting married.
- Jewel going through all vocal ranges imaginable after eating a Lala-Berry in Rosys Quiet Tea".