Characters in The Grossery Gang. These characters are the ones that have appeared in the webseries, and not toyline-only ones. They are separated by the series they were first released in.
- Voiced by: Nicolas Roye
- Adaptation Name Change: From Putrid Pizza in the toyline.
- Accidental Pervert: in the "Get Well Spewn" arc, he accidentally has his toppings sneezed off of him (which, in a previous episode, were confirmed as his clothing), leaving him bare and stumbling around for a distance (as he also sneezed his face off at this point). Stinky is shocked at his indecency and yells at him to "put on some sauce, you perverted pepperoni!".
- Deadly Disc: One of his abilities in Putrid Power form is the ability to throw giant pepperoni slices at his enemies.
- I Have Many Names: He has many nicknames, including Putrid Pizza, the Slice With Lice and, the Big Cheese. However, Pizza Face is the one that sticks the most for him.
- The Leader: Of the Grosseries. He comes up with the plans and finds the ways to make them work.
- Name-Face Name: Pizza Face, named for the pun of the term of someone acne-riddled.
- The Prankster: He's a huge fan of practical jokes.
- Whip It Good: His weapon during the Bug Strike is a cheese whip.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Is afraid of heights, which was a subconscious fear for the longest time.
- Voiced by: Laila Berzins
- Adaptation Name Change: From Sticky Soda in the toyline.
- Berserk Button: Does not take kindly to her fizz being mocked.
- Ironic Name: Her name fit her much better when she still had her sweetness. Now, she's sour and sarcastic.
- The Lancer: Shes sarcastic, but shes also the grounding point to some of Pizza Faces over-the-top ideas.
- Little Miss Snarker: Her sweetness ran out a long time ago, and was replaced with acidic biting retorts.
- The Smurfette Principle: She is the only major female Grossery in the webseries, the only exception being a quick cameo from Lady Cheese and various background girls.
- True Blue Femininity: She is light blue, and the only girl of the main Grosseries in the webseries. Despite this, she's still fairly rough-and-tumble and sarcastic, while also caring for Egghead the most out of the others.
- Voiced by: Laila Berzins
- Absent-Minded Professor: Has a tendency to forget the main goals of his inventions thanks to becoming distracted by trivial matters.
- Adaptation Name Change: From Shoccoli in the toyline.
- Ditzy Genius: He might be smart, but hes pretty foolish, to the point that his biggest smarts are in trivia questions, and he is more focused on telling a story about how the Putrid Powers came to be over actually helping them.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Creates the tech for the Grosseries, along with his own side projects.
- The Medic: Aside from being the inventor of the team, he is also the medical help of the team, studying the team when they're ill and helping heal them during attacks.
- The Smart Guy: Hes the inventor of the team, and calculates the work of the plans.
- Adaptation Name Change: From Dodgey Donut in the toyline.
- The Big Guy: The muscle of the team, while also acting on the plans first.
- Fighting with Chucks: His Weapon of Choice in his Putrid Power form is a pair of nunchucks formed by churros.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Has the tendency to rush in without thinking, causing the others to have to rescue him.
- Life of the Party: He's a huge party animal, to the point that his three priorities in life are partying, partying, and partying (not necessarily in that order).
- The Prankster: An even bigger one than Pizza Face, much to the annoyance of the others.
- Real Men Wear Pink: He's a tough party animal, but also has bright pink frosting and is a fan of singer Katy Hairy.
- Surfer Dude: Rather, hes an extreme skater, but has the accent and personality down.
- Voiced by: Alexandra Ryan
- Adaptation Name Change: From Rotten Egg in the toyline.
- The Baby of the Bunch: He was the last to expire. As such, hes the youngest of the Grosseries, and is treated like a little brother by the others, in both good ways and bad.
- Butt-Monkey: Hes treated as the butt of jokes by the others.
- The Chick: Being the youngest, hes often pushed around and is unable to act on the plans of others.
- The Ditz: Being the youngest, he has a tendency to miss the obvious.
- Egg Folk: He's a living egg with limbs. His toy design just makes him an egg with a face.
- Jagged Mouth: Meant to look like a crack in his shell.
- Name-Face Name: Egghead, named for being a ditz.
- Sarcasm-Blind: Is a bit too young to comprehend obvious sarcasm thrown at him at times.
- Shrunken Organ: His brain is the size of a bean (wearing a dunce cap). In A Gooey-ful Mind, after he accidentally shocks himself (by sticking his tongue in an outlet to try and get a mint out of it), it swells to supersize, complete with a graduation cap.
- Adaptation Name Change: A minor variation, hes fully known as Gooey Chewie in the toyline.
- Ascended Extra: Was originally a non-speaking character who is used as a prop in "Mount Yuck (Part 1). Come the movie, he is turned into a speaking character with various episode roles.
- Brats with Slingshots: His Weapon of Choice in Putrid Power form is a gum-crafted slingshot.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: He speaks only in squelchy sounds that all the others can understand.
- Rubber Man: Thanks to being a pre-chewed wad of gum, Gooey is able to stretch himself into a catapult.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Meathead. Gooey spends a large amount of time hassling him.
The Trashed Cans
- Bad Beef Can, Faked Beanz, and Sloppy Soup Tin voiced by: Doug ErholtzSlimy Sardines voiced by: Kyle HebertTinned Slimeapple voiced by: Spike SpencerCruddy Cat Food voiced by: Laila Berzins
- Ancient Keeper: They are the keepers of the legendary Trash Can Juice, which gives the Grosseries Putrid Power.
- The Ditz: Tinned Slimeapple is a touch behind the others at times, even with the own mythos that they are compelled to speak in unison.
- Power Glows: They pulse with energy when they speak.
- The Smurfette Principle: Cruddy Cat Food is the only girl out of them.
- Speak in Unison: This gives them a cryptic vibe, to match the totem-esque theme they have. They're able to speak separately from each other at times, however.
- Trrrilling Rrrs: Cruddy Cat Food trills to sound like a cat purring.
- Voiced by: Nicolas Roye
- Adaptational Intelligence: While still fairly ditzy and and wild, the webseries makes him much more lucid and attentive, along with a heavier serious streak and less bursts of random activity.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: From red in the toyline to army green in the webseries.
- Adaptation Name Change: From "Fungus Fries" in the toyline.
- Advertised Extra: For a long while. He's heavily used in the promo artwork, and is given one of the "long bios" that are saved for the webseries characters, but he was relegated to just the toylines, never having had any appearances in the webseries. However, it seemed he was slated to have a larger role, going by the prototype sizzle reel. He would eventually make his debut in the webseries for Series 4, three seasons after his official release.
- Bash Brothers: With Franko. He describes the two of them as brothers-in-arms.
- Edible Ammunition: His weapon is a pair of ketchup guns.
- Full-Name Basis: Being the only Grossery with a last name.
- Goggles Do Nothing: He constantly wears them on his head, never actually using them. This even went back to before he was Putrid Powered up.
- The Mad Hatter: He's proof that you don't need to be crazy to live in the Yucky Mart...but it sure helps.
- Pointless Band-Aid: Wears a crosspatch bandage on his cheek for no real reason.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The wild red to Franko's calmer blue.
- Southern-Fried Private: Has a Southern accent, adds Southern colloquialisms to his speech, and is the more gun-happy and lively of him and Franko.
- Voiced by: Nicolas Roye
- '90s Hair: His banana peel is peeled in a way to resemble curtain bangs.
- Adaptation Name Change: From Squished Banana in the toyline.
- Dashing Hispanic: He has the accent, the charm, a pencil mustache, and his peel is even partway down to look like parted bangs. He's also a good fencer...using a spork.
- The Fighting Narcissist: He's handsome by Grossery standards, something that he's fully aware of. As such, even in his formidable fighting, he takes time to brag about his beauty.
- Gratuitous Spanish: He has the tendency to swap random words with their Spanish equivalent.
- Helicopter Blender: His ability in Putrid Power form turns his peel parts into blades that can rotate like a helicopter and parry attacks.
- Latin Lover: The girl Grosseries love him.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: In a rare male version of this trope, he has visible pecs when his peel is removed.
- Odd Name Out: He is the the only one to not have a descriptive name, rather, he has an actual one.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: For all the charm he has, he still has a very high-pitched scream.
- No voice actor.
- Adaptation Name Change: From Sewer Glove in the toyline.
- Ambidextrous Sprite: The side that his thumb is on has a tendency to flip throughout episodes.
- New Job as the Plot Demands: He takes on any role that is needed. So far, he has been a shark, a tailor, a construction worker, a rancher, a butler, and a guard dog.
- Silent Snarker: While he doesnt say anything, his disapproving glares say it all.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: He has a surprisingly high-pitched scream, which is rather jarring as he doesn't say much of anything.
- The Voiceless: It's hinted that he's able to talk, but he's so pushy that he doesn't even bother to.
- Voiced by: Nicolas Roye
- Adaptation Name Change: From Flat Battery in the toyline.
- Jagged Mouth: Sports a zigzag mouth, in contrast to the standard one the others have.
- Keet: Hes jumpy, jittery, and constantly on edge.
- Shock and Awe: Being a battery, he is able to send out electrical jolts.
- Speech Impediment: Has a stutter.
- Adaptation Name Change: From Grub Sub in the toyline.
- Bowel-Breaking Bricks: He has a tendency to poop out meatballs in fear.
- Edible Ammunition: His Putrid Power ability allows him to shoot out meatballs from his mouth.
- Miles Gloriosus: Hell pretend hes up for anything, but will shrink back in fear at the slightest risky moment. He's also easy to scare, something the others take advantage of for kicks.
- Name-Face Name: In reference to being both a meatball sub, and being not too bright.
- Never My Fault: He never takes the blame for his own mistakes.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Gooey, who spends most of the time hassling him.
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: In a rare food example, he wears a pair of half-moon glasses in the webseries, to emphasize his age. He lacks them in flashbacks to him at a much younger age, while his toy lacks them as well.
- Adaptation Name Change: From Blue Spew Cheese in the toyline.
- Ambidextrous Sprite: The side that slopes downwards has the tendency to flip throughout the series.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: He pulls off this persona towards the end of the "Get Well Spewn" arc, when the attacks on The Loog are looking fruitless, as he pulls the other Grosseries together into a battalion. His outfit when hes in this persona is later seen on missiles in The Grossery Gang Movie, hinting that this is a past persona of his.
- Grumpy Old Man: He has a fairly short temper around the younger Grosseries.
- Nostalgia Filter: He spends most of his time wallowing in nostalgia.
- Old Master: He is described as the "Yoda of the Yucky Mart", and has been telling his tales longer than the age of the box at the back of the freezer.
- Old Windbag: He is always drawling out knowledge whether it's wanted or not, and even he can't remember if what he's said had actually happened in the past.
- Riches to Rags: He used to be very well off when he was younger, but lost it all when he was swindled by his former best friend. He manages to gain the money back from a chance lottery ticket, along with the coin Ricardo carelessly tosses to him to shut him up.
- Scatterbrained Senior: Thanks to his age, he has a tendency to forget some details, such as himself being the Grossery rescued from the Clean Team attack and Doc Broc's name.
- Mighty Glacier: Hes the strongest muscle of the group in Putrid Power form, but is the slowest of them as well.
- Name-Face Name: Named as Trash Head thanks to being a walking trash can.
- Pokémon Speak: He only talks by saying the word "trash", trash crash, and trash smash.
- Smarter Than You Look: Hes much smarter than his limited vocabulary lets on.
- Arc Villain: The leader of the Clean Team and the biggest force against the Grossery Gang. He is replaced by Arak Attack as the villain starting with Series 4.
- Arm Cannon: His right hand is replaced by a vacuum nozzle.
- Bad Boss: Throws around and berates his minions over the smallest details and infractions.
- Charged Attack: Has an ability that leaves him stagnant, but boosts his battery to full power, giving him the ability to use his vacuum at a stronger power.
- Disney Villain Death: Is disposed of in the 2017 Christmas Episode by falling off a crumbling mountain ledge. It's unknown if he's actually dead, but he's no longer a threat after this.
- Evil Has a Bad Sense of Humor: He has no patience for crude humor, to the point of vacuuming up one of his minions for laughing at the word "duty".
- The Grinch: He loathes "Grossmas", and follows a Grinch-like scheme to destroy it for the Grosseries.
- Nom de Guerre: His minions often call him by the term Oh Great and Shiny One, something that the Grosseries obviously avoid.
- Power Echoes: Unlike the other Clean Team members, he has a reverb to his voice, signifying his strength.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: He is primarily black and red, with silver highlights. The black is muted to near-grey colors in the webseries, but is prominent in his toy form. Hes the only member of his team to have this coloration, as his minions are blue.
- Stomach of Holding: Being a living vacuum cleaner, he is able to suck up his victims and store them in his stomach compartment, which can also be opened up externally to release them.
- Villainous Widow's Peak: While he lacks hair, his helmet points down to invoke the shape of a widow's peak. His exclusive non-powered up figure also keeps this pattern.
- Weapons That Suck: Being a living vacuum machine robot, he has the ability to suck up anyone, both from the hose backpack he wears and his right hand, which is replaced by a nozzle.
The Clean Team
- Spray Bottle and Bad Bleacher voiced by: Nicolas RoyeFeather Duster and Mop Head voiced by: Doug ErholtzWet Wipes and Buckethead voiced by: Kyle Hebert
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Feather Duster, Wet Wipes, and Mop Head do not come in blue in the toyline, which makes this an exclusive color to them for the webseries.
- Adaptation Name Change: All but Bad Bleacher are given different names in the credits than their toys. Spray Bottle is "Disinfector", Feather Duster is "Dust-Up", Wet Wipes is "Wipe Over", Buckethead is "Washout", and Mop Head is "Mop Top". Bad Bleacher's name was never given in the show, so it is unknown if he has a different one than the toyline.
- Clone Army: Being robots, many of the Clean Team members are duplicated models.
- False Friend: Wet Wipes pretends to be a friend to Rocky, purely to get himself out of trouble with Vac Attack and get back on his leader's good side.
- Mooks: Provide the ranks of the Clean Team army.
- No Name Given: Bad Bleacher is never given a webseries-exclusive name in the credits.
- Robot Soldier: Much more mechanical than Vac Attack, while all providing his ranks.
- Super Spit: Bad Bleacher's attack allows him to spit out globs of searing bleach at the Grosseries.
- Verbal Tic: Feather Duster, thanks to his object nature, is plagued with a raspy voice, while also coughing between his words.
- Adaptation Name Change: From "Grot Dog" in the toyline.
- Bash Brothers: With Chips McGraw
- Epic Flail: His Weapon of Choice is an onion-made chain flail.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: He only wears a single tennis shoe.
- Fingerless Gloves: Wears a black pair.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The calm blue to Chips' wilder red.
- Voiced by: Tom Kennedy
- Adaptation Name Change: A minor variant. In the toyline, he's known as "General Arak Attack". He loses his ranking for the webseries.
- Arc Villain: For Series 4, replacing Vac Attack.
- Awesome Aussie: The tough leader of his bug army, with a thick Australian accent to boot.
- Bad Boss: Willing to kill his subordinates if they step out of line.
- Faux Affably Evil: Gives off compliments towards the Grosseries about their grossness, but is still willing to attack and berate them as soon as possible.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: He always has two arms at the ready to launch, with two other arms armored.
- Giant Spider: Downplayed, but he's still bigger than the food-based characters.
- Grievous Harm with a Body: He uses Crikey and Chunder as catapult weapons. The two of them don't mind, however.
Crikey and Chunder
- Both voiced by: Tom Kennedy
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Both of them are entirely metallic silver for their toys. In the webseries, Crikey is teal, while Chunder is purple.
- Affably Evil: They're on the side of the bugs, but they're ultra-amicable to the Grosseries, even requesting to hang out for "brunchies" with the Grosseries sometime after their boss is defeated.
- Awesome Aussie: Like their boss, they are tough bugs with Australian accents. As an addition, they are both named for Australian slang terms (Crikey for an exclamation, Chunder for a slang term for "vomit").
- Grievous Harm with a Body: They're the bodies in this situation, Arak Attack launches them with two of his arms like a catapult.
- Named by the Adaptation: The two of them are simply weapon fodder in the toyline, without a name given to them in Arak Attack's bio.
- Those Two Bad Guys: The two of them form the role together.
Rot Bot Pizza
- Voiced by: Nicolas Roye
- Adaptation Name Change: From Cyber-Slop Pizza in the toyline.
- Arc Villain: For Series 5, replacing Arak Attack.
- Cyborg: Much like the rest of his Rotbots, he is supplemented with various mechanical parts to survive.
- Evil Me Scares Me: Hes a twisted version of Pizza Face from a bad timeline.
- Secondary Color Nemesis: In contrast to Pizza Faces warm oranges and yellows, Rot Bot Pizza has green cheese topping him along with purple mechanical pieces.
Rot Bot Pumpkin
- Adaptation Name Change: From Space Jump Pumpkin in the toyline.
- Cyborg: Like the rest of the Rotbots, he has mechanical attachments to help him survive.
- The Dragon: The second in command of the Rotbots, and the only other of them to have a powered-up design.
- Flat Character: He has no focus given to him, so his personality is pretty unknown.
- "Kick Me" Prank: His fate in the Time Wars movie ends up with Rocky and his ancestor carving Kick Me into his backside and shooting a glowing glob in his mouth.
- Pumpkin Person: He's a cyborg pumpkin with vines for most of his limbs, along with his facial features cut out.
Cave Man Pizza
- Voiced by: Nicolas Roye
- All Cavemen Were Neanderthals: While he looks physically similar to his descendant, he is permanently in Putrid Power form for extra strength, along with horrid grammar.
- Hulk Speak: Is given broken grammar, to fit his caveman design.
- Identical Grandson: Is a direct copy of Pizza Face in Putrid Power form.
- Voice actor unknown.
- Adaptation Name Change: From Chomp 'n Chew Trash-o-saur in the toyline.
- Domesticated Dinosaurs: Acts as both Cave Man Pizzas pet and steed.
- Horse of a Different Color: He has a basket that is used as a seat to be ridden in.
- Tyrannosaurus rex: Hes a bright green T-Rex in battle armor.
- Identical Grandson: Is a direct copy of Rocky in Putrid Power form.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Hes a brave and noble ally to his fellow Grosseries.
- Momma's Boy: For as strong and as tough as he is, he still has a large soft spot for his mother, texting her first before he goes on any sort of crusade.
- Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe: Hes given this style of speaking, to enhance his medieval flair.
- Highly Visible Ninja: The other Grosseries are able to see him thanks to his horrible hiding skills, they just pretend they cant see him so they dont hurt his feelings.
- Identical Grandson: Is a direct copy of Gooey in Putrid Power form.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: Like his descendant, Ninja Gooey speaks in splutters and squelches that the others understand.
- Ninja: His theming. Hes a warrior living in feudal Japan, and is first introduced hiding out in the bamboo forests, albeit very poorly.
The Trash Compactor
- Garbage Wrestler: A literal case, being a garbage can filled with garbage that actually is the wrestler.
- Identical Grandson: Is a direct copy of Trash Head in Putrid Power form.
- Masked Luchador: Hes decked out in a bright red luchador mask, along with frills on his wristbands and boots.
- Pokémon Speak: Like his descendant, he only talks by saying the word "trash", trash crash, and trash smash.