, on cleaning duty and making sure that things are accurate
in this wiki. I may not always do a good job, but I'll at least try!
If you feel that I am not doing a very good job, please state why in the discussion board. No Troper Bashing please. That's not what this wiki
is built for.
All lists I've made below. They are not important, just something I felt like doing.
Pages he is watching
Shows, Movies, Games and Books he likes at the moment
Stuff he wants to play/see/read
- Ape Escape Million Monkeys (Sadly (and increasingly) unlikely to actually come out to the states)
- MOTHER 1, EarthBound (MOTHER 2), and MOTHER 3 (Too bad the first and the third were never brought over to the states, not to mention the second is too damn expensive. Plus, there were few relreleases of this series.)
- Fallout 3 (The Game of the Year Edition would do very nicely)
- Knuckles Chaotix (Why won't you re-release it, Sega?!)
- The Man Who Saves the World (or "Turkish Star Wars")
- Saru Get You -On Air- (Sadly, also unlikely to come to the states, so I may have to watch a Fan Sub to see it)
- Sonic Archives Vol. 0, and Vol. 4-onward
- Sonic the Comic (Not available in America, but it may or may not be reprinted, and it is available to read online.)
- Tail Concerto
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Mirage Studios)
- Touhou (Also won't come to America)
Stuff he's looking forward to
Writers, Artists and other crators that he likes the works of (Links lead to what they worked on unless they have their own articles)
Pages he created and/or heavily contributed to
Things he ought to get around to
- Fixing Family relationship issues when he has the courage
Tropes associated with Sam Max
- The Atoner: If he does something particularly bad, he must do what he can to make up for it, even if it kills him!
- Author's Saving Throw: If he feels there is an issue with his statements, he will at least try to fix it.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: At times.
- Crack Pairing: Has come up with a few. However, among the pairings he doesn't like, he considers Bass x Roll one, because he doesn't see why on Earth Roll would want to go out with someone who hates her brother and wants to kill him.
- Fanon Discontinuity: Would like to inform you that Sonic Labyrinth doesn't exist! Sonic never wore boots that slowed him down, and even if he did, it wasn't a Video Game!
- Hypocrite: You'll see it on some discussions on this wiki.
- Informed Flaw: Unless you met this guy in person, some of these tropes would appear as such.
- Motor Mouth: Can be this when talking about a Video Game, a Film, a Comic Book, a piece of Literature, or even a Fan Fiction. At least, in Real Life.
- Old Shame: Most of his fanfiction. He is so ashamed, he prefers not to speak of them, and he is very grateful that he wasn't dumb enough to post them on the internet. They are happily lost in the midst of time!
- Pet Peeve Trope: A few, at least when poorly done:
- Adaptation Decay: Downplayed, for while he does have some problems with it, he'd still take a well-written In Name Only adaptation to a faithful adaptation that suffers from Bad Writing.
- Darker and Edgier: Again, downplayed, because it can be done well, but it can be really jarring and nonsensical that the story would even exist if it's done badly.
- Development Hell: Depending on the circumstances, this can range from understandable to just plain irritating.
- Fan Dumb: These guys make us look bad.
- Hate Dumb: If you're going to complain, don't post it on the internet and post inaccurate reasons as to why. If you hate it, tell the author why you hate it exactly, or just ignore it altogether. Whew!
- The Masochism Tango: Yes, he hates that Trope
- No Export for You: If the products are said to be good or I am wanting it bad. If the products are bad, however, then it does not apply here.
- Real Is Brown: Where did they learn this?! (Although he is fine with it if it is Played for Laughs, or if the place(s) have been ravaged by years of ruin)
- Small Name, Big Ego: When it applies to Real Life, but fiction can be bad about it too
- Trolling Creator: Unless there's a good reason for it. Or his trolling just makes him/her all the more loveable.
- Self-Deprecation: He likes to do this a lot, to ensure he doesn't have an enormous ego.
- So Bad, It's Good: He's a big believer in it.
- Sophisticated as Hell: He may not use it, but he finds it funny.