open/close all folders
Shocker Elimination and Eradication Squad
Tsukiyama Tomoe / Kamen Riders Accel, IXA, THE FIRST, Gaoh, and Yuuki (NPC)Aspiring valedictorian of Iwatodai and initial leader of SEES...pending getting herself disarmed.
Busujima Sae / Kamen Rider Stronger (NPC)Best bud of Tomoe, lover of Sakura, and fan of maids.
- put 'em here
Kazeda Asuka / Kamen Rider DecadeDestroyer of Worlds, Lover of Cosplay, and tsundere girlfriend of Kuuga.
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Secretly showing off her work as the (much more sedate) Kira Kira Kaze-chan...at least, it's a secret to most everyone aside from Alex/Alice as "Loo-Loo Luk-chan."
- If It's You, It's Okay: When showing her aversion to the Cast Full Of Lesbian, someone's sure to bring up her "Tomoesexuality" as a retort.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Yes, she's bratty, and gratingly so, but even SHE knows when being a full-on Jerk Ass has its disadvantages. Case in point: helping stabilize Hamuko during the Bike Chase Episode.
- Which is ironic, because the only reason she ran after Hamuko was because she couldn't stand that someone else had been requested to do it...
- Or was it...?
- Power-Up Letdown: The base's reaction to her receiving Shin Kamen Rider as a spare card.
- Quest for Identity: Much of her standoffishness is painted early on as a side effect of not believing herself a "real person." Now consider her predecessor and how THAT panned out...
- Seems she took it easier than Tsukasa, in the end. Instead of an evil purpose, she just has to deal with Cloning Blues.
- Reasons Not to Be Voided: Asuka is one of the main reasons Tomoe and Aoki are stable right now. It's very possible Aoki could have been abusive to Rose, and that Tomoe might not have completely bounced back from her 'disarming'.
- A Taste of Power: The temporary fading of her Kuuga cards during the Road Trip hammers home what happens when she stays a jerk for too long.
Alex/Alice Lukles / Kamen Rider DoubleHalf-boiled Deadpan Snarker extraordinaire, with the souls and workload of two people in one.
Alex and Alice's Tropes:
Asexual: Alex doesn't seem to care much for either gender. Well, outside of his Ho Yay with Wyll.Whoa, wait, nevermind, he got Manic Pixie Dream Girl'd. Sort of. And it's genuine.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Alex has this reputation at his school, though his fighting skills are not yet up to scratch due to him getting exhausted quickly.
- Catch Gesture: Clicking his fingers into a thumbs-up.
- Cosplay Otaku Guy: A snark against Asuka came back to bite him in the ass in this way. Now enjoys it as a hobby.
- Cursed with Awesome: Having two souls, on the surface, sounds really crappy. Never being alone and always being able to use the Double Driver without having to worry about your partner's body? Everything went better than expected.
- Deadpan Snarker: Alex. Although he does drop it when alone with people.
- Future Badass: It's heavily implied — nay, practically CONFIRMED — that one of his eventual outcomes is Phoenix Chronos.
- Gender Bender: Alex becomes Alice (biologically, at least) when beaten unconscious. Falling unconscious, however, doesn't count.
- Gratuitous English: Justified. Both of his parents are English, and they more or less stuck with what they knew.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Accidentally killing his father trying to save both him and Wyll has thrown Alex into one of these, of the Stoic variety.
- Hot-Blooded: Alice. To the point where Jin is surprised she's the Soul half.
- Ho Yay: Alex towards Wyll. Frequently.
- In fact, he's the only person Alex has shown interest in... Although whether or not it's serious is another matter entirely.
- Ignore the Fanservice: The two of them saw Gally, Kirihiko and Rose kiss each other. And didn't give a single damn between them.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Alex, given his love for Iwatodai. Also actually a nice guy in private, dropping the Deadpan Snarker attitude.
- Alice is just plain Heart of Gold. It's just that hers is a little bit on fire.
- The Lad-ette: Alice, particularly when her alcohol tolerance is tested against Xanadu's.
- Lethal Chef: Alex. How many people do you know that are capable of setting chocolate mousse on fire?
- Quote Wyll, when asked how Alex manages it: "Critfails... Just... Critfails."
- Male Gaze: Alex is the more frequent victim of this trope due to having a rather fine posterior. Even Aoki can't help but notice it. By comparison, Alice is more or less ignored.
- No One Could Survive That!: By technicality, they were shot 25 times in the face point-blank. And survived.
- Punny Name: Lukles = Luckless.
- Sharp Dressed Man: Dove-tailed suits are the order of the day with these two... Well, laundry day aside.
- Split Personality: Sort of... Two unique souls in one body.
- The Stoic: A mild version of this is a part of Alex's 'public' personality, alongside Deadpan Snarker
- Not So Stoic: Of course, when he and Haruka accidentally kill his father, the tears flow like crazy.
- Talking to Themself: Naturally.
- Unwanted Harem: Between Urataros' shenanigans and time-travel fuckery, Alex seems to be starting with one of these... Or at least being an unwanted member of one.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Alex's friendships with Wyll and Minato are both Type 2.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Alex. He can actually pass off as a very convincing young woman, and Alice has nothing to do with it.
Kenoko ni'Chulainn / Kamen Rider Punch HopperI won't say a single fist will destroy the world...but hers will surely come close.
- Ace Custom: Kenoko's Punch Hopper form post-Dare - now with no helmet and Rai-Oh style scarf.
- Allergic to Routine: This is what comes of dropping out of school and running a gang, apparently.
- All of the Other Reindeer: Having had her screw-ups and Character Development, Kenoko is now firmly a team player (albeit still vocal in her beliefs about what does and doesn't make a good leader)... but most of the cast see her as Tomoe's crazed attack dog.
- Always Someone Better: Yuriko is this to her, having successfully flattened Kenoko twice, once when Kenoko was in Punch Hopper form and Yuriko hadn't bothered to henshin! Slightly subverted in that Kenoko mildly idolizes Yuriko - her Rider Punch is an imitation of the move Yuriko initially put her down with.
- Animal Motifs: Kenoko's is the lion, but she has a general thing for big cats - much of her casual wardrobe is Slazenger-brand trackwear.
- Badass Biker: With a full set of riding leathers and an old over-customized chopper? And her favorite movie is Easy Rider.
- Badass Decay: Happened over the course of the roleplay as her ego was repeatedly and viciously crushed... until Takeshi Hongo turned up and gave her a Dare to Be Badass. At which point she began level-grinding like nobody's business.
- Being Personal Isn't Professional: Kenoko believes this is necessary for the best leaders so that they can put aside any petty personal squabbles with their subordinates for the sake of the mission. It's also why she's sarcastic about the prospect of her leading, because she worries she can't do it.
- Broken Base: The perception of what her hostility towards Asuka is based off leads to this. While the base isn't as broken as it is for Wyll, there are still disagreements.
- Bruiser with a Soft Center: Despite being one of the three real fighters SEES had, and certainly the most rough-and-ready, Kenoko is almost unusually gentle with her teammates and the people around her - down to genuinely asking Asuka if she was holding up okay in a stressful situation out of concern for the other girl's wellbeing. Can overlap with Mama Bear, and her player, despite being an incredbly cynical and widely-disliked Deadpan Snarker, holds this attitude as well.
- But Not Too Foreign: Half-Japanese, half-Irish.
- Character Development: Mostly due to her Break the Badass experience, Kenoko went from a somewhat haughty but caring loner to being a firm team player.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Developed as a result of Hongo's dare - Kenoko refuses to let anyone die, regardless of her personal feelings towards them.
- Combat Pragmatist: Kenoko will use anything and is, in fact, well-trained in most manner of melee weaponary - but her Weapon of Choice is to take her opponent down to the ground and pummel them until they stop fighting back.
- Cool Loser: Virtually no friends anywhere due to her over-loyal and hotblooded tendencies, despite her being very attractive, incredibly loyal, good with people when she wants to be, and a powerful fighter.
- Determinator: "From now on, no backing down. If our attack doesn't work, we do it twice as hard. If we get knocked down, we get back up and fight better."
- Disability Superpower: Kenoko doesn't feel pain, or pleasure, though her other sensations are fine. The first is, funnily enough, extremely useful in her work; she was fortunate enough to have a father figure who realised this early and taught her the sensations that went with various harmful things (being sliced with a blade, burns, broken bones and so forth) in a controlled environment so that she could avoid them in future. There's actually been some Foreshadowing in the OOC about the consequences this may or may not have for her, though...
- Dumb Muscle and Smarter Than You Look: Most of SEES likes to think of her like this. She's actually quite intelligent, but headstrong, and prefers to rush in headlong rather than sit around and natter unless the situation is truly dire. Also occasionally applies Obfuscating Stupidity.
- Dungeonmaster's Girlfriend: As Tomoe's significant other, there's occasionally some bickering about whether or not Kenoko is only being kept around because Tomoe wants her to be around. Not that anyone ever says it to her face...
- Extremity Extremist: Punches and grappling only, until recently, when she began mixing kicks back into her repertoire.
- Former Teen Rebel: Was her school's banchou before dropping out (she bailed once she'd cleaned up the rampant bullying; this was a mistake) and spent her time before Tomoe snapped her up for SEES running a sort of noble gang that preyed on other gangs.
- Honor Before Reason: Kenoko has a fondness for making gambles and always follows through on her end. This is how she ends up with SEES and as Tomoe's (initially-reluctant) servant.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager: Noticeably averted, granting her pseudo-Only Sane Man status.
- Hot-Blooded: When she's not in depression-mode, absolutely.
- Ignore the Fanservice: Kenoko has a long list of complexes that have barely been touched on. One of these has to do with her Disability Superpower, which has the side effect of her only very recently learning anything about sex.
- Kingpin in His Gym: The first time we see Kenoko, she's skipping school to laze about outside her gang's Abandoned Warehouse base of operations - and she proceeds to nearly roll Tomoe in a quick fist-fight.
- Large and in Charge: Kenoko stands at exactly 6" tall, making her roughly half a foot taller than most of the rest of the cast, and she has the capacity to be a very good leader - in fact, she keeps accidentally taking charge in crisis situations without meaning to.
- Leaning on the Furniture and Rebel Relaxation: Standing up straight isn't her favorite thing in the world.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: Kenoko's Punch Hopper Zecter has a few... non-standard functions. Including the Nemesis power, which is 30pp worth of floating powers specifically designed to counter whatever she fights. Actually using it gets a small song and dance routine, though so far she's only used it once.
- Made of Iron: Not feeling pain sure is useful when you've just taken a nasty spill off your motorbike or shattered an oncoming bike with a single punch.
- Misery Builds Character: It did here, at any rate, since being punched in the face with what she was doing wrong was sufficient to get Kenoko into the swing of being a real Rider.
- Not a Morning Person: Initially, Kenoko's morning routine consisted of slumping into the kitchen and grunting for coffee. Tomoe has turned her into a morning person. Kenoko isn't sure if this is a good thing.
- Opposites Attract: Kenoko and Tomoe.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: Subverted in that the times we see Kenoko actually on downtime, she spends it either lazing about in a hammock or bed, or cooking Western-style food.
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: In addition to this being SEES' modus operandi, Kenoko never does spend any time with her gang - and, in fact, they are shown to have fallen apart and disbanded without her presence to guide them.
- Reasons Not to be Voided: Kenoko and Asuka are the main people who keep Tomoe sane. Without her, Tomoe is a LOT worse off.
- Red Baron: "The Lion of Gekkoukan", from her banchou days.
- Scarf of Asskicking: Rider-2's bloodstained and tattered scarf that he wore into battle until the day he died, granted to Kenoko by Rider-1. Grows when she transforms - the added length is perfectly pristine, as if asking for a legacy to be written into it.
- Super Strength: Going by rules, Kenoko is absurdly strong. This has to do with her Disability Super Power.
- Weak, but Skilled: Easily the weakest Rider in SEES, having no actual powers or abilities to call on (except Nemesis, which is almost never used). Initially, this was one of the things she had a complex about; a good talking-to from Hongo fixed it, though. Also is extremely good at improvising with what she's got, being able to use a mix of powers that are useless on paper to absolutely shatter some encounters (by reaching places that are meant to be unreachable) or by using her Rider Dash system to chase down a fleeing motorbike.
Maeda Aoki / Kamen Rider KuugaJust a cool guy who wants a cool girl...and maybe a little less pressure from both his mom and his Superpowered Evil Side to get said girl.
- Accidental Pervert: Though it gets less and less accidental as time goes on - and not on his part. [[supersecretspoiler: On the Arcle's? Maaaaybe.]]
Kaoru Midorikawa / Kamen Rider BladeThe standoffish Meganekko tomboy. But perhaps the stillest waters run deepest...
- Berserk Button: If her reflexive breakout of a Lightning Slash against Nega Den-O is any indication, it's the notion that parents are always right about what's good for their kids. Supported by prior OOC leaks about Kaoru's own parents practically scripting her life for her.
- Death Seeker: See spoilers above and for Screw Destiny below. If THAT's what awaits her after her tenure at SEES, no wonder she claims her life has no meaning without Hamuko in it.
- Meganekko: For a time, her defining trait on the cast list was that she had glasses.
- Meido: Not only finds 'em "adorabubble," but recently took a wardrobe upgrade to Blue x White Maydi ensemble.
- Reasons Not to be Voided: Oh lordy. Hamuko would probably have become a Moe blob with a Shinji-tier backbone (and would have either tried to quit SEES or attempted suicide after the first SEES mission), the rescue of Tomoe would have gone down different, it's entirely possible Kenoko and Alex would also be dead since she helped save them from an Arms Dopant that went Void.
- Screw Destiny: Why so mannish? Mostly to rebel against her parents' wishes for her to become a stereotypical Girly Girl.
Satsuki "Sacchin" Nagase / Kamen Rider FaizA Catgirl Orphenoch with a perky streak. Aim away from alcohol and catnip.
- put 'em here
- put 'em here
Kamishiro Jin / Kamen Riders Zeronos and DiEndThe man who stands at the top of risking absolutely everything for the sake of a stable timestream. Or at least being classy.
- Accidental Misnaming: Pretty much anyone who refers to Faruko by anything but her surname will somehow fudge it. (And it doesn't help that at least three other Riders exist in SEES whose names end in k-syllables.)
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Through years of training, Faruko has achieved a powerful physique and an skilled eye for seeing combat oppurtunities. Tends to work best when not rolling dice for combat, but either way she lives up to her reputation.
- Cool Big Sis: The original character concept, although she seems to be more of a Team Mom or a Team Leader by this point.
- Expy: Specifically, Super Robot Wars Quest's Rule 63 version of Folka.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Once Sakura and Sae became an official couple, Faruko dialed down the stalking, though she still tries to be best friends with both.
- Martial Arts Do Not Work That Way: With her fictional martial art being based on 70s chop socky films and japanese kids entertainment, and her player having no idea about actual martial arts, a lot of Farukos martial arts prowess is made up.
- Martial Pacifist: Faruko never strikes first when fighting a human, often allowing the opponent to attack first so she can gauge how likely she is to hurt them.
- Nerves of Steel: Farukos shows almost complete control in combat, and the horrifying imagery of the Void doesn't seem to affect her (Thanks to the Fearless feat).
- Not So Stoic: Wyll and Asuka can break her usually emotionless shell pretty easily, as can Sae, but for different reasons.
- Schoolgirl Lesbians: Played straight: It's been heavily implied (and confirmed OOC) that Farukos attraction to Sae is simply a matter of her not being used to thinking of boys sexually, and she would be perfectly straight...If any of the potential male love interests were worth a damn.
- Stoic Woobie: Quiet and uncomplaining, when Faruko actually admits to her problems dealing with other people, the OOC response is usually a barrage of tearful emoticons.
- Tricked-Out Gloves: Super-1's Five Hands, natch. She's come dangerously close to using them all, too.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: Compared to her treatment of human opponents, when facing Void Monsters, Faruko is highly aggressive, and will attempt to take them down as quickly as possible to prevent anyone being hurt by them.
Sakura Miyama / Kamen Rider KabutoA rockstar with a Zecter, an NPC girlfriend, and the digits of (Expies of) every Gundam character ever.
- put 'em here
Hamuko/Aiko/Yukari Arukama / Kamen Rider KivaEven with split personalities, this half-Fangire is more stable than her predecessor. (Not saying much, but yeah.)
Hamuko and Aiko's Tropes:
- Beware the Nice Ones: Considering Hamuko outright doesn't like to fight and has taken more than her fair share of insults, God only knows what'll happen if she's pushed too far.
- Oh, do we ever know now. Roasted Inoue a la Orpheus Fangire, anyone?
- Break the Cutie: Watching her father be murdered broke her so hard that she got multiple personalities out of it.
- Haruka jamming Inoue's brainwashing broke her AGAIN so hard said personalities got reunited.
- Dying as Yourself: Tomoe granted her father this after Tatsuya/Dark Kiva pulverized him. Haruka granted Hamuko and Aiko this via the above spoiler, only for them to reunite as Yukari/Orpheus.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half-Fangire. It's actually one of the reasons she's a perfect fit for the Belt. The other being that her father was the previous Kiva.
- Magnetic Girlfriend: An iffy inversion - once attracted to Kaoru (and Haruka), she wound up pulling toward HERSELF all sorts of people looking to "enlighten" her about love.
- Many Spirits Inside of One: Ends up as such due to the personality dissociation backlash from witnessing her father's murder. Hamuko (amber eyes) and Aiko (stained-glass eyes) seem pretty cognizant of each other's actions... Haruka catches a sneak peek of Red (Orpheus Fangire) and Green (Yukari) during "The Bite", both of which come out in full force during and after the Time Trippin' Wedding.
- Polyamory: Dubbed the FangOreo both in-character and out, Hamuko has managed to land Kaoru and Haruka. And possibly Royce.
- Skinship Grope: Hamuko's infamous(ly innocent) "Positive Reinforcement." Ironically, Haruka's first taste of it involves the roles being reversed by Kaoru. (Played so very straight by both personalities afterward.)
- Split Personality: Hamuko and Aiko are both split personalities. Both came into being when her father was murdered.
- Split-Personality Merge: And now they're back together as something resembling a Tomboy Princess (on account of there just HAPPENED to be a legitimate Fangire Queen waiting in the wings (brutally lampshaded by Haruka)). Orpheus may yet be a part that's yet to be integrated into Yukari, on account of she got THAT FUCKED UP.
- Talking to Themself: Aiko's apparently done it the whole time, but Hamuko only begins to talk back after considerable time bonding with FangOreo as a whole. Turns frightening during the Time Trippin' Wedding when Aiko is rendered the Helpless Good Side of a brainwashed Hamuko.
- Trauma-Induced Amnesia: Hamuko can't remember anything concerning how her father died. Aiko knows a couple of things, but even she is a bit vague on the details. Orpheus remembers the whole lot, and neither forgets nor forgives.
- Voice of the Legion: Orpheus's Verbal Tic. And during its initial debut, Hamuko, Aiko, AND Yukari were all counted as component voices (the former two have since faded).
- The Woobie
Ryoko Isaka / Weather DopantThe Ill Girl with illin' support from the sidelines.
- Big Eater: Of cakes.
- The Other Darrin: Changed players after an absence of some five in-game weeks.
- Yandere: For Alex, it seems. And Alice is irrelevant to the crush.
Haruka Emmerich / Kamen Rider Kivaara and "Kamenritter" Wing KnightHalf-German, half-Gardevoir (er, Sirknight Fangire), 100% head-over-heels in love.
- Anything That Moves: The natural OOC exaggeration of her IC sexuality.
- Nah, pretty IC now too, on account of the Oscar Mike KP Mode mindmeld and consensual liaisons with Rape Machine.
- And now within Too Kinky to Torture territory, having entered Django's caboose full of tentacles and Horny Devils of her own accord and come out fresh enough to entertain the aforementioned Grim Reaper's virgin stint as a FATAL DM, possibly becoming Vitriolic Best Buds (Type 2) with her in the process.
- Nah, pretty IC now too, on account of the Oscar Mike KP Mode mindmeld and consensual liaisons with Rape Machine.
- Arc Number: Naturally, 282 (Gardevoir/Sirknight's National Dex number) - part of the radio station callsign for Body Communication and the timer (in seconds) of Jade Knight SANA's Hour of Power.
- Badass Boast: Has taken to appending "This is non-negotiable." to statements of whatever she's planning to do as a Catch-Phrase...even for something so mundane as shopping for groceries with Ryoko and Alexice.
- Berserk Button: If "Body Communication" Episode 5 is any indication, Time Travel combined with Mind Control dare(s) to suffice.
- Bi the Way: Started off bi, turned lesbian after going steady with Hamuko, turned bi again after Wyll exposed the submissive nature of her affection (also proving not only that Nerds Are Sexy but also that this specific one's a bit of a Combat Sadomasochist).
- More or less Situational Sexuality thanks to suitable males (well, the one) being Put on a Bus.Haruka in OOC: Fezzes are cool the way I'm bisexual. You have to REALLY strain to see it.Equally OOC Alex: Or be Ascher, regarding your bisexualit— *Ptnk'd* ...Aw goddamni—*THUD*Even more OOC Aelita: *cocks tranquilizer rifle bolt, having shot Alex from all the way in uTOHpia*
- More or less Situational Sexuality thanks to suitable males (well, the one) being Put on a Bus.
- Break the Badass: The tail end of her Trauma Conga Line creeps into this when Inoue mind-controls Hamuko. It says something about how dangerously close to the Despair Event Horizon she was tipping that it takes, in order: a Bright Slap from a DiEnd Kamen Ride of Royce!Psyga, a backseat confession to Phoenix, a mind-merger with Oscar Mike, and further Get Ahold Of Yourself Man admonishments by Kivaara and Aelita to get her back to normal.
- But Not Too Foreign: The Emmerich family's backstory includes an oath among the matriarchy to never marry German until the dishonor of the Nazis is purged from the nation's zeitgeist. As a result, Haruka is actually quarter-German by way of an American father (and Expy of Axel Almer) and a Japanese grandfather (and combined Expy of Satoshi and Kaz Miller).
- Clap Your Hands If You Believe: An exaggerated example in her Fangire form being explained as the result of her desire to be Hamuko's knight.
- Psychoactive Powers: A hint of Retcon magic gives certain specialties to each of Haruka's "Formes": Joy Forme is The Pornomancer, Sorrow Forme is the raging Gravity Master (or it would be had its debut not been hijacked by Inoue), and Jade Knight SANA is an anti-psychic Barrier Warrior powered by Tranquil Fury.
- Corrupt the Cutie: It's been alleged she's doing this to Hamuko. However, she claims ulterior motives for doing so, and lays down her Batman Gambit to reunite Hamuko and Aiko post-FangOreo coitus (the coitus itself being part of the Gambit).
- Of course, she winds up having to Break the Cutie outright in order to save her from Inoue.
- Cursed with Awesome: Considers herself this for a time following the Tomoe Rescue Operation. Becoming normal, however, is the LAST remedy that crosses her mind.
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Strange and hilarious things tend to happen when Haruka is caught in bed with her Sneaking Suit on. And if Lemon's attention to her laundry is any indication, it's been going on for a while.
- Ethical Slut: Full stop, considering her attitude on love tends to bank on all contact being Safe, Sane, and Consensual.
- Flash Sideways: Something's not right when "the voices" trouble Haruka so incisively that it takes a visit from her Super Robot Wars G counterpart to set her straight.
- Gameplay and Story Integration: Taken to extremes with the Sirknight Fangire form, intended to stat to Gardevoir's fluff about psychic and gravitational powers fueled by devotion to its trainer (or in Haruka's case, her queen). This has culminated in the creation of "FANG-AM BURST", a psionic weapon and marital aid designed to counteract the Poor Communication Kills prevalent in several Rider series' source material.
- Half-Human Hybrids: Like Hamuko, she's half-Fangire, at least until "The Bite" took place and replaced the "half-" with "Neo-".
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Trying to handle the disintegration of Hamuko's innocence wound up being an emotional roller coaster in and of itself, but it's not until she accidentally helps kill Jack Lukles that Haruka suffers a proper one of these. And then Royce dies and she hard reboots...only to crash again after Inoue whisks Hamuko aboard DeadLiner...only to upgrade to Heroic Mac OS X after Royce comes back.
- I Did What I Had to Do: One last BSOD in the aftermath of the Time Trippin' Wedding, born of soliciting Aelita's assistance and breaking out Jade Knight SANA, takes the form of Haruka desperately justifying both. Also her player's rebuttal to the "Stop Having Fun" Guys complaining about her conduct in the entire arc.
- Heroic Safe Mode: Use of Jade Knight SANA seems to wrench her into one of these, a Shiny recolor of her usual Fangire form. Wholly precipitated by the campaign's "Stop Having Fun" Guys complaining; see above.
- Of Corsets Sexy: The centerpiece of her recent costume upgrade to Black x Crimson Ursula Replica.
- Power Perversion Potential: Initially created to lampshade Rider suits in general being a possible turn-on. And then the players feared what would happen when her player found "Elongation" in the M&M core book. And THEN he one-upped them by stumbling upon "Nauseate" and "Emotion Control" in said core book...
- Property of Love: Maybe it's because she read Revolutionary Girl Utena at a particularly early age, or maybe it was just learning of Hamuko's status as the Fangire Queen during their first meeting. But Haruka's affection for HamuAiko evolves from professional concern for her well-being to Chivalrous Perversion to downright submission at a rate equal to the maturity of her Fangire powers...eventually culminating in "The Bite" not only negating the curse on her awesome, but imparting a combination Power Tattoo and Slave Brand known around "the office" as the "Slutbat Sluttat".
- Psychic Block Defense: Many of her second-generation sheets are equipped with a little something nicknamed (if not explicitly called, per its first draft) the "FUCK INOUE" Array (or at least one of its powers). It did Exactly What It Says on the Tin during the Time Trippin' Wedding.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: Haruka's player's schedule is almost the complete opposite of the DM's, and when the time difference throws a wrench into developments that should involve all of Team FangOreo, she REALLY lets it show in OOC...then gets a Cool Down Hug just before her window of IC opportunity opens.
- Reasons Not to be Voided: Haruka was the person who helped stabilize Hamuko after the fallout of the first SEES mission. She was also responsible for breaking Hamuko out of her shell and finally being able to say 'I love you' to someone without getting physically ill not to mention helping turn her back into Yukari. Also, her spontaneous manifest of Sirknight Fangire gravity power helped give SEES a fighting chance against Dark Decade and Ultimate Kuuga.
- Third-Person Person: Lapses into this Verbal Tic as the Shiny Sirknight.
- Tim Taylor Technology: For lack of a proper Midseason Upgrade, Haruka settles for having Kivaara rewired to supercharge her saber using her own Fangire energy. The result? The Kivaara Muramasa...at least, had its development not been stunted by Royce dying for a night.
- Finally done right in the marriage of Kivaara, the Wing Knight deck, and her own powers into Jade Knight SANA.
- Trauma Conga Line: Pretty much the entire turn of events from "Time Trippin' Ride 4" onward.
Anastasia Drevnerussky / SkyriderThe soccer star without a team. Or fear. Or objections to using her head.
- put 'em here
- Brother–Sister Incest: Tries to ease her "Nii-nii" Minato into it. It doesn't take.
- Deadpan Snarker: Given she deadpans practically EVERYTHING, it comes naturally.
- Fridge Horror: Minato likely would've been more easily tapped by SHOCKER if not for her advances. Ana wouldn't have someone to share her secret mangaka persona with.
- The Mole: For SHOCKHOUND.
- Pants-Free: Would be outright Going Commando if not for decency's sake. A byproduct of her clothes being soaked with her parents' blood at an early age.
Tachibana Heavy Industries
Tsukiyama Kosei / CAKEBOSS (NPC)Tomoe's father and Tachibana CEO...but just how many cakes does he REALLY have his fingers in?
- Big Bad: Foreshadowing and revealed communiques reveal him to be the one behind all the bad things happening. OR IS HE?
- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: In his first formal appearance as a visitor to a bedridden Ryoko, he YELLED AT A CLOUD shortly before leaving.
- Large Ham: Naturally, as a semi-direct lift from /m/'s memetic counterpart to the original Kougami "CAKEGUY" Kosei.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: He's the CEO and Owner of Tachibana Heavy Industries, a corporation built upon the ruins of SMART BRAIN and ZECT. He has a mansion the size of a small town, a squadron of maids (all of which are equipped to deal with ANY situation, be it combat or domestic), and an unrivaled prowess in making cakes. He's richer than God.
Ildefonso "Ill"/"the Fonz" Castillo / Kamen Rider Sting (XPC)The asthmatic adventurer whose travels have led him to the den of crazy that is Iwatodai.
- put 'em here
Kamiyama Xanadu / Kamen Rider Eternal and...Apollo Geist? (NPC)Tomoe's ex and probably the greasiest gent who could be issued a Rider Gear.
- Blood Knight: Quite the psychopathic gent.
Love Machine / Kamen Rider Gills (NPC)Tachibana's brute muscle and Massage Master of the North Star.
- put 'em here
Rape Machine / Kamen Rider Ouja and Exceed Gills (NPC)Ostensibly Interpol, apparently Love's sister, obviously interested in other people's carnal business.
- Combat Sadomasochist: Although we're not sure if the 'maso' portion applies.
- Depraved Bisexual: Rather than actually DO anything regarding Gally showing porn to Hamuko (possession of adult content by a minor, distribution thereof TO a minor, etc.)...she brings nachos. And apparently she could SMELL the innocence being shattered.
- She also raped Alex. He doesn't know this yet.
- Knife Nut: Considers it foreplay. And that's just when Haruka gets her to do it consensually.
Royce Atrocitas / Kamen Riders Psyga, Orga, and OOOs (NPC)A kitsune Orphenoch with penchants for mad science, disco balls, and firm female asses.
- 10-Minute Retirement: when killed by Inoue. And even THEN it's only so temporary because Aiko sweetened a deal with Django in order to get an advance on her resurrection.
- And then the Time Trippin' Wedding crashers find out Death Is Cheap for her in the first place anyway, forcing BSODs from Yukari and Haruka.
- Anything That Moves: Canonically on par with OOC Haruka, if not with IC Chiyoko.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: The reason the stakes in TokenQuest escalated to include a disco ball. (And probably why she's a good fit for OOOs and its Ear Worm of a henshin jingle.)
- Even the Girls Want Her: A fair cop, now that Team FangOreo's been co-opted as her lab assistants. Seems she'd had a pervy hand in Sacchin's early development as well.
- Eyes Always Shut: Of the perky variety.
- For SCIENCE: Well, for particularly sexy brands of SCIENCE, but yeah.
- Noodle Incident: Her tenure as New Den-O. We don't talk much about 1984 anymore. Or do we?
- Well, a thoroughly rebooted Haruka finally gets some answers, at least. All that guff about raising global skirt lengths was a cover for her not quite managing to finish off Inoue/Dark Kiva.
- Panty Shot: Rather fond of these (even resorting to taking snapshots as The Chikan, as confided to Hamuko), along with getting closer still as her own brand of "positive reinforcement".
- Reasons Not to be Voided: Satsuki would be erased as well. Haruka would never receive her Midseason Upgrade or fuse it with Kivaara. Hamuko and Kaoru would never have a friend within Tachibana (or, at least in Kaoru's case, an opportunity to flaunt her femininity).
- Zerg Rush: GataKiriBa, in spades. Uses for it outside of OOOs include, but are not limited to, keeping RoyceLiner manned with a full crew and ravishing HamuAiko so thoroughly she STILL has a fetish for it as Yukari.
Kamiyama Suika / Kamen Rider Kaixa (NPC)Former Maid King of the Tsukiyama Manor, and leader of Delta Squadron besides.
- put 'em here
Sex Machine / Kamen Rider Agito (NPC)He's in THI's Internets, busting up your Gridmanz. And somehow idolizing your Slutbatz.
- Stalker With a Crush: Possibly with Haruka.
- Tron Lines: Has apparently converted Machine Tornader to a bike similar to Aelita's.
Odette Devereaux / Kamen Rider Void (NPC)An occult-obsessed woman whose very presence makes the Void 3x Voider.
- put 'em here
Iwatodai Museum of Natural History
Chiyoko "Rose" Kuzunoha / Hopper Dopant and Kamen Riders New Den-O and EternalAn Idol with a strange sense of love and an even stranger distrust for SEES.
- Anything That Moves: Because of her loneliness complex; see The Vamp below.
- Attention Whore: Because of the aforementioned loneliness complex.
- Fridge Horror: Rose is responsible for helping begin to soften Kirihiko's hatred for Kamen Riders. She also helped Hamuko begin to accept Kaoru and Haruka's feelings, and sped up Gally and Kirihiko's relationship- both might have still happened without her, but it would've taken a long time. Rose also helped get several Riders in contact with Kirihiko, and Wordof God states some Midseason Upgrades might come from her. Tomoe might not have been successfully rescued without Rose and Kirihiko's help, so she might either be dead or worse.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Filled with every bit of perkiness inherent with the Moe demands of the Japanese idol industry.
- Ms. Fanservice: During her first outing with a Lost Driver, she's wearing a white wedding dress JUST for the service it'd provide with a little rain...not that it matters in the end when her constant teasing of Aoki ends in an accidental bodice rip.Clearly flabbergasted Aoki: P-please...t-take me to...b-breasts...
- The Vamp: "I'll make everyone love me! Then I'll be showered with attention and never feel lonely!"
- You Kill It, You Bought It: Looted Eternal from Xanadu after shanking him in a love hotel.
Ikaruga Kirihiko / Nazca Dopant And Kamen Rider Den-O (NPC)Curator of the Iwatodai Museum of Natural History and Best Of Enemies with Gally.
- put 'em here
Sacred Hegemony Of Cycle Kindred Evolutionary Realm
Kamishiro Jin / Kamen Rider Dark Decade (NPC)Wait, isn't this guy already Zeronos? ONORE TIME TRAVEL!
Jin's (well, THIS Jin's) Tropes:
- Berserk Button: Don't even THINK of touching Asuka or Kuma. Just... Don't.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Tends to follow fairly close after whatever winds up not breaking his way.
Ishikawa Kumatora / Kamen Riders Black and Black RX (NPC)Ex-comms officer of SEES, driven to defection over alienation and broken Gunpla.
- put 'em here
Baraen Yuriko / Shadow Moon ("Kamen Rider White") (XPC)An ex-Yakuza assassin with estrangement issues with THI's Black/Black RX. Dangerous ones.
- Action Girl: She's too old to be a Cute Bruiser, though a flashback shows her as one. And she's brutal.
- Always Someone Better: Is the 'better' part of this equation with Kenoko; see Kenoko's entry above.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Girl: A defining character trait, though it manifests more as hyperconfidence than arrogance.
- The Atoner: For her unintended Break the Cutie to Kumatora.
- Backstory: Hers explains Kumatora's Start of Darkness.
- Berserk Button: Oh god don't touch her baby sister. Just don't.
- Character Development: Originally conceived as a last-boss style villain, only to rapidly turn into a raging berserker, and then into an infinitely more relaxed and even cheerful Cool Big Sis.
- Embarrassing Tattoo: As a remnant from her Tattooed Crook days.
- The Gift: For fighting.
- Good Costume Switch: From relatively masculine shirts and pants to the infinitely more feminine qi pao, as befits her Chinese Girl motif. Granted, her signature colour has always been "white".
- Hard Work Hardly Works: Thoroughly averted here; Yuriko trained nonstop for years to get where she is, and she spends a lot of time practising to stay at the peak of her skills - when she goes without practising for a couple of weeks, she stiffens up immensely.
- Improbable Age: If you check her listed age against her backstory... something doesn't fit. Word Of Player is that this was an honest goof, not foreshadowing or something.
- Justified Criminal: Yakuza ties, assassination contracts... and all so that she could afford the training she needs to keep her baby sister off the battlefield.
- Of course, since she was meant to be a villain, this makes her Unintentionally Sympathetic.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Yuriko almost fits this enough to qualify for Waif-Fu. Almost.
- Not a Morning Person: Played straight; she teases Kuma (who is) about it at one point.
- Red Baron: "God's Hand". No, not that God Hand.
- Rebel Leader: Has this feel about her - THI are going down hard for threatening her sister.
- Sacrificed Basic Skill for Awesome Training: Trained her gift for fighting at the expense of a lot of things.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: With Kuma, naturally.
- Stay in the Kitchen: Yuriko has this attitude to Kuma... but it's pretty apparent by now that she has no real idea of how to look after her little sister.
Ra-Baruba-De (NPC)Judicator of the Grongi Gegeru, fan of roses, and flatmate of "Miss Losangeles".
- put 'em here
"Miss Losangeles"/"Miss Osaka" (NPC)[[supersecretspoiler: Most Definitely Not Aoi Miyama/Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto]]Lover of red and apparent paramour of Ra-Baruba-De. Probably owes Dark Jin a Jello Fight.
"Miss Losangeles"'s Tropes:
- I Have Many Names: And the most likely REAL one has only been danced around in OOC conjecture despite being painfully obvious.
Nova Ascher/Kamen Rider G Den-O (XPC)Mole in the TSPD, and apparently the son of Wyll. Seems to act like a certain mad Welshie who is actually Scottish. No Brainy Specs yet though.
- Keet: His debut more or less cemented this.
- Technobabble: Though much of his plan regarding the emergence of Shroud!Kirihiko is Handwaved via the application of "wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey logic", it still reeks of this in general. It says something that Aelita caught on so quickly and didn't start raging like Angry Jin did.
Next-Generation Henshin Special Forces SHOCKHOUND
Aelita Schaeffer / Kamen Rider ZX (and Gridman ZX) (XPC)A woman erased from history, seemingly with information itself at her fingertips...
- Biker Babe: Considering her stock photo is that of Dancougar Nova's Hidaka Aoi and she's played by the same guy behind Haruka...
- Canon Immigrant: Not like MoonScoop was doing anything with her officially in America.
- Cool Pet: Where The Boss has a white horse, Aelita has a polar bear with a Mosin-Nagant.
- The Cracker and Playful Hacker: Professes to alternate between "black hat" and "white hat" regularly.
- Darker and Edgier: Oh how very. In short, how she would've grown up were her home series given a proper coat of Cyber Punk.
- Depending on the Writer: Under DM control, she's The Ace with a snarky streak. When Haruka's player drives, however, she tends to have a deep reservoir of indignation from her home series's UST that just hasn't boiled away...unless written as "Nurse Zecross", in which case the former applies.
- Fun T-Shirt: Word of Player is, somewhere among her civvies is the I AM BOSS tee.
- Guest-Star Party Member: Tagging along for the Dark Kiva arc despite initially being designed as a B/C-plot foil.
- Hello, Nurse!: Her only justification for being "Nurse Zecross" on Body Communication when psychiatric doctorates (y'know, like Haruka/"Dr. Sana-chan"'s) are unisex.
- Immortality Begins at 20: Her "wonky codebody" (see Older Than They Look below) is not only awesome fluff, it's a low-level grab bag of applications of Regeneration.
- Involuntary Group Split: Implied to have accounted for the whereabouts of her fellow Lyoko Warriors/Xanadu Conflict veterans - the rocks in this case being someone catching on to the Undead Tax Exemption once filed on her behalf.
- Lady of War: Turned into The Boss by DM fiat and rolled back into Big Boss by player fiat.
- Older Than They Look: The canon application of this is cranked Up to Eleven via timeline differences for the events of Code Lyoko happening in KRV, resulting in Aelita being age-locked at just under thirty via constant virtualization (and speculatively being as old as twice that).
- Reasons Not To Be Voided: The investigation into Royce's murder would've gone far less swimmingly had Haruka not tapped her. Minato may not have been delayed from joining SHOCKER long enough for Miki to take him home.
- Stepford Smiler: Ingrid seems to paint her as this, hiding her canon pain behind the mask of the cold professional. And Haruka can faintly smell it in her e-mail response to Ingrid dying at Maya's hands.
- Tron Lines: Sprouted when her Cool Bike "Skidbladnir" rolls into the real world from the digital, or vice versa.
- Your Mind Makes It Real: Though well-enough versed in cybercombat to properly subvert this (or treat it as CL did), she doesn't QUITE escape unscathed from a tangle with a digitized Agito. Or at all, for that matter, from her second tangle with him.
Ingrid von Harkonnen / Kamen Riders Diend, IXA, and Zeronos (NPC)A pint-sized, short-fused servant of the God-Emperor. Yes, THAT one.
- A DiEnd Contract Comes With A Kiss: Her primary method of acquiring contracts, almost always without warning. Subverted in that she had the Diendriver rigged for that JUST for an excuse to kiss girls (albeit the emotional impact leading to extending the contracts' durations had a hand too).
- Reasons Not to be Voided: Kaoru would almost definitely be erased as well; see her entry for details. Hamuko would probably have taken longer to recover from the first SEES mission (which had massive civilian casualties).
- Schizo Tech: Refers to Rider suits as "God's Armor" and is cheesed off at the diagnostic "heresy" on Haruka's laptop...so why's she programming a Humongous Mecha clone of Magnugiga alongside Aelita?
- Small Girl, Big Gun: JUST tiny enough that the Diendriver is a Hand Cannon by her standards.
Karasawa Ichijo / somehow the entire Kamen Rider G3/G4 line (NPC)Also supposedly Interpol, but playing a bigger game than she's leading Tachibana to believe through amassing her own Rider Army...
- put 'em here
Independent and Otherwise Indeterminate Loyalties
Wyll Ascher / Kamen Rider T2 Joker (XPC)Alex's best bud, Alice's boyfriend...and an absolutely reprehensible being whose lemon-fresh scent betrays smug superiority.
- Addiction Displacement: Wyll has a lemongrass habit, and gets the jitters if he goes without. Gum helps.
- All a Part of the Job: This appears to be one of the reasons Wyll doesn't cease his soul-crushing work. It doesn't make him feel better about it.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: He's either an asshole with no redeeming qualities, or an Iron Woobie who fights for what he believes in no matter how much he hates the job.
- Always Someone Better: Alex and Wyll share this attitude with each other in both directions - Alex feels inferior to Wyll due to Wyll's status as The Ace; Wyll feels inferior to Alex due to Alex being an infinitely better human being.
- Also makes Wyll into Alex's Aloof Big Brother, to all intents and purposes.
- Base-Breaking Character: In-universe, due to Wyll's Jerk Ass tendencies; out-of-character due to the same - some of the players think he's a great character, others think he's an outright Sue. Incidentally it's mostly the characters in-universe who are agreeable to him who fall into the former OOC camp.
- Being Personal Isn't Professional: Wyll holds that any leader requires ths trait.
- Beneath the Mask: Oh wow. Wyll walked onto the scene as a hyper-capable bishonen-style detective with a seemingly-Omniscient Morality License - and when the mask cracks, is revealed to be a self-loathing nigh-nihilist with an absolute inability to connect with most humans as humans, professing to categorize most of the populace as cattle... but at the same time, is hopelessly in love with with the concept of 'people'.
- Be All My Sins Remembered: Part of the same.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Wyll hasn't actually done anything since his initial 'social penetration test' but hang about the bar in the SEES Dorm and tell Asuka when she's being a raging bitch instead of being their new leader.
- Broken Ace: Oh dear god yes.
- Canon Immigrant: Wyll is an amalgamation of two previous characters with the same name; one in a prototype freeform KR game where he played the 'mirror Rider' role (as Twin Hopper), and another brief appearance in Super Robot Wars G where he was even more hypercapable and even more of an asshole.
- Catch-Phrase: "Let's Ride", shared with Alex.
- Also has a 'Catch Gesture': Clicking his fingers into a point.
- Chess with Death: Or rather, Battleship!
- Chronic Hero Syndrome AND Chronic Villainy: Wyll's cracked mask reveals that he regularly engages in the latter to fuel the former.
- Deadpan Snarker: As Alex's counterpart, he quite naturally has this down to a science.
- Dirty Business: But no matter how much he tries to convince himself with this and I Did What I Had to Do, it doesn't make it any better.
- Gentleman and a Scholar: This is Wyll's mask.
- Good Is Not Nice: With his Archer-like "sacrifice one to save many" tendencies and asshole treatment of everyone who doesn't fall into his "genius pass" category, he fits this perfectly.
- Ho Yay: With Alex. Although the seriousness of it is hard to tell sometimes.
- Hyper Awareness, Living Lie Detector, Sherlock Scan, and Photographic Memory: The first and last are a particular curse to him, as he can ''never forget'' anything he's ever seen or heard.
- Ignore the Fanservice: Wyll's control of himself and his sex drive is so incredible that he even manages to hold off the effects of a full-powered, point-blank Fang-Am Burst for half a minute.
- I Kiss Your Hand: To Haruka and Aelita, as they get the aforementioned genius pass.
- Insists on Paying: Played for laughs when he takes Faruko to dinner.
- Jade Coloured Glasses: Oh god.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Absolutely.
- Leaning on the Furniture and Rebel Relaxation: This shouldn't suprise you at this point.
- Mad Love: Even post-douche, he feigns this for Faruko...Or Is He?
- My God, What Have I Done?: A minor version when he learns that one of his more recent 'saves' resulted in the death of an innocent. It's 'minor' because it was sacrificing one to save many.
- Not a Morning Person: Due to his Weaksauce Weakness, Wyll is absurdly clumsy in the morning.
- Over and Under the Top: Wyll and Alice are different extremes of 'over'; Alex is 'under'.
- Politeness Judo and Passive-Aggressive Kombat: With Faruko, naturally.
- Reasons Not To Be Voided: Grew up more or less alongside Alex/Alice and may be one of the reasons they're as stable as they are. Also, Haruka wouldn't have had a proper sparring partner/gaming buddy/possible heterosexual love interest, Faruko would've never given men a second thought without his advances, and Aelita would've gotten some sleep alongside a horribly chaste Ingrid.
- The Snark Knight: A rare male example.
- Tall, Dark, and Snarky: Unusual in that he doesn't ever get away with it.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Chocolate mousse, which makes him giving the only one he's seen in years to Faruko either sweet or creepy.
- Verbal Tic: Beginning a sentence when he's admitting to something with "Not gonna lie".
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Type 2 with Alex.
- Waif-Fu: In spite of being male, this is Wyll's mode of combat.
- Weaksauce Weakness: To sugar; Wyll is hypoglycemic.
- What the Hell, Hero?: All the damn time.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Though as it hasn't had a reason to come up, this is currently an Informed Ability.
- Will They or Won't They?: With Faruko, as the only male to ever even look like getting through her shell - except something keeps going wrong at the pivotal moment.
- Zero-Approval Gambit: Wyll intends to get all of SEES to absolutely loathe him in unity because he thinks it's the only way to get them to agree on anything. Unfortunately he also likes quite a few of the members, which causes him to go about it very badly.
Minato Arisato / Kamen Rider Caucasus (NPC)Professional blackmailer and blacklisted Rider candidate.
- put 'em here
Jack Lukles / Kamen Rider Nega Den-O (NPC)An overbearing father whose concern about Alex and Alice's condition (and Wyll's encroachment thereupon) leads to madness with Negataros.
- Bishōnen: In his younger years. Age has been kind to him.
- Four Is Death: Offed during the official 4th episode of 'Time Trippin' Ride'. Negataros is presumably still at large.
- Large Ham: Very large. To the point where it's joked that he would be voiced by BRIAN BLESSED.
Phoenix Chronos / Kamen Rider G Den-O (XPC)Ace Time-Space Police Department agent packing a slightly homicidal roadster named Oscar Mike.
- Addiction Displacement: He has a lemongrass habit. Which actually gets a pretty powerful reaction out of Wyll, who has the exact same habit. His Plan B, however, is to go for a long, pointless drive. (Thanks to Word of Player.)
- He is a decent enough guy to offer them though.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Messing with him is liable to get someone thrown at Oscar Mike.
- Bishōnen: Complete with Bishie Sparkle. Nobody actually noticed it when he used it to bid Haruka and co. farewell.
- Catch Gesture: Putting his right hand's index and middle fingers on his right temple before running them forward off of his face. The only time he uses his Bishie Sparkle.
- Chess with Death: Well... More like 'Poker With Death', and subverted in that they play for fun every other week.
- It's only poker due to the fact that he's been banned from playing Monopoly, Pictionary, Guess Who, Battleship, Chess, and even Twister. Especially Twister.
- Cool Car: Oscar Mike, a Nissan GT-R confirmed by Word of DM to be a face-hungry Alternity Optimus Prime.
- More Dakka: Mike unleashes this on a pair of Imagin. It actually leaves a crater.
- Trigger Happy: Mike's always looking for an excuse to let loose his multidimensional arsenal or just rip some faces...at least until a BSODing Haruka thumps him hard enough to unlock KP Mode...OK maybe even after THAT too.
- Large Ham: His introduction? "They didn't just send 'one'... They sent PHOENIX FUCKING CHRONOS!"
- Lays off the pork when dealing with paperwork-heavy duties outside of fighting.
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: The other Kamishiro Jin evacuates building materials into his pants at the mere mention of Phoenix.
- Older Than They Look: He's 58 years old. He looks like he's 27.
- Sharp Dressed Man: He's an officer of the Time and Space Police Department. It's more or less mandatory.
Tatsuya Inoue / Kamen Rider Dark Kiva (XPC)A man with wealth, taste, and no compunctions about cutting people down mid-henshin.
- Generic Doomsday Villain: Mechanically, not much more than this. Depends on whether Haruka's guesses about his place in a not-quite Ancient Conspiracy pan out.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: Not exactly indicative of The Devil proper, but named after the closest equivalent in Rider production culture.
- More Than Mind Control: Hits Hamuko with it during his first proper battle against SEES. Haruka does NOT take it lightly.
- Nosebleed: For such a Wicked Cultured fellow, he seems rather prone to these. Mostly psychic due to backlash from Aiko mentally screaming for some respite from his advances on Hamuko.
- Why Don't You Just Slash Her: And so he does. Hijacking Royce's OOOs henshin and crushing a Core Medal underfoot in the process.
Maya Inoue / Kamen Riders Saga and Dark Kiva (and maybe also IXA) (XPC)The Ascetic Librarian, Wistfully Gazing into an hourglass choked with stained glass.
- put 'em here
Django / Kamen Rider Dark Kuuga (NPC)Conductor of DeadLiner and ferrywoman of extinguished souls. May or may not be Future Tomoe.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: The DeadLiner's caboose, pack to the brim with tentacle monsters and succubi. The former are usually detritus from flying too low to the sands of time.
- Death's Hourglass: Notable among her collection:
- Alice's, with but a couple grains of sand, stopped at the last possible trickle due to her bond to Alex.
- Royce's, whose single grain remaining was construed as being stuck in the agony of Purgatory before Aiko dealt to resurrect her while fighting Tatsuya's hold on Hamuko.
- Yukari's, which was split into three interconnected ones before the events of the Time Trippin' Wedding reunited them.
- Her own, a mere container for the ring Tatsuya had stolen from her to affect her assistance in destroying the Arukama line. Haruka has no intention to let her live it down.
- Ping-Pong Naïveté: Despite owning and maintaining the aforementioned caboose, she blushes furiously when Jin and Haruka egg her on about the particulars of FATAL.
Kurenai Misuzu / Kamen Rider HibikiAn oddity among Oni and the first thing Faruko's had that resembles a love interest since Minato.
- put 'em here