The Go Jetters are a team consisting of four members, Xuli, Kyan, Lars, and Foz, and their leader, an anthropomorphic disco-grooving unicorn named Ubercorn. In each episode, the Go Jetters travel via their hi-tech jet, the Jet Pad, to a new landmark somewhere in the world, with Ubercorn providing three "funky facts" about said landmark along the way. When they reach the landmark, the Go Jetters notice it's being "glitched" (messed with somehow) by Grandmaster Glitch, the show's villain, and must stop him from glitching the landmark.
As of 2018, this show now airs in the United States on Universal Kids.
Go Jetters provides examples of the following tropes:
- All-CGI Cartoon
- Alliterative Name: Grandmaster Glitch.
- Big Bad: Grandmaster Glitch is the villain responsible for glitching the landmarks the Go Jetters visit.
- Black Bead Eyes: All of the characters have big black oval-shaped dots for eyes.
- Catch-Phrase: All of the main characters except for Ubercorn have their own catchphrase.
- Kyan's catchphrase is "Aced it!"
- Foz tends to say "ergo", and while probably not a catchphrase in the usual sense, he also likes to say his sentences like math problems (e.g. "X plus Y equals Z").
- Xuli uses the catchphrase "Not cool!"
- Lars is known to say "Geographic!" quite a bit.
- Grandmaster Glitch is often heard saying "Grimbles!"
- Christmas Episode: One of the episodes was about the Go Jetters visiting the North Pole, only to find that Grandmaster Glitch has taken Santa's sleigh.
- Edutainment Show: It's intended to teach the audience about geography, particularly about the signature landmarks of several countries.
- Evil Smells Bad: Grandmaster Glitch invokes this when he creates Eau de Glitch, "the world's stinkiest perfume". Its selling point is that it'll make everyone stay away from you, so you can clear out a room and have the place all to yourself.
- Funny Animal: Ubercorn is an anthropomorphic unicorn.
- Lions and Tigers and Humans... Oh, My!: Xuli is a human, Kyan is a human, Lars is a human, Foz is a human, and Ubercorn is a... unicorn.
- Mooks: The Grimbots, Grandmaster Glitch's robot minions.
- Once per Episode: Ubercorn provides the Go Jetters with three "funky facts" about whatever landmark they're going to visit in each episode. He will also provide them with gadgets called "click-ons" later in the episode to help them stop Grandmaster Glitch and restore the landmark he's messing with.
- The Smurfette Principle: Xuli is the only female member of the Go Jetters.
- Token Minority: Lars is the only member of the Go Jetters with black skin.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Some of the reasons that Grandmaster Glitch messes with the landmarks are rather trivial. To give one example, one episode has him drilling through and destroying the Wieliczka Salt Mine... because he's run out of salt for his french fries.