- Actor Existence Limbo - Hirotaka Suzuoki, who voiced Bright Noah, died between 2 and The Final; all of Bright's lines in the latter are taken from the first game
- He Also Did: Or rather the developer, also produced a little franchise you might have heard of before.
- Name's the Same - Shinn Asuka and Shin Kudo in R. Lampshaded.
- No Export for You: Due to the ridiculous difficulty in licensing all the mecha, it will never see release across the Pacific.
- Postscript Season - Gundam SEED Destiny is already over by the time R starts; the first stage has Shinn, Kira and Athrun Zala facing off against an unknown enemy using Earth Alliance mobile suits.
- Talking to Himself
- Yazan Gable, Tapp Oceano, and Mirao Kyao in the first game, with the latter two making a return appearance in 2.
- Barrel (almost literally) with Belkt in 3.
- Ryuusei and Kurz Weber (Shin-ichiro Miki), Zero and Luca Angelloni (Jun Fukuyama), Kira, Gino Weinberg and Brera Sterne (Soichiro Hoshi), and Shinn and Shin (Kenichi Suzumura) in R. The latter's actually Lampshaded, (along with Name's the Same) by Alto.
- Urban Legend of Zelda - It's astonishing how many people like to spread rumors the A.C.E. Original Generation will one day appear in the Super Robot Wars Original Generation sub-series
- Considering SRW brought in characters from Hero Senki and Great Battle, and A.C.E. is pretty much just SRW run through the Armored Core filter, this isn't as far out as it seems.
- What Could Have Been - On Banpresto's official blog, Word of God said the team's first choice to round out the Zeta Gundam cast in R was Four Murasame piloting the Psyco Gundam, but because of game balance concerns and a lack of weapons they ultimately went with Amuro and the Dijeh instead.
- Macross 7 was also considered for inclusion in R, but the design team couldn't figure out a way to make the "attack with music" system work in A.C.E.. They ended up replacing it with Macross Frontier, which caused the game to be delayed about a year while they changed things around.
- In one of his blog posts, Terada mentioned that Super Robots aren't normally supposed to get into A.C.E., but some factors could change thatnote , and listed a bunch of shows that were considered but ultimately rejected. This list includes: Daitarn 3, the J9 Trilogy, Shippu! Iron Leaguer, Jushin Liger, Daiohja, Zambot 3, Space Warrior Baldios, Trider G 7, Makyou Densetsu Acrobunch, Mirai Robo Daltanious, the Eldran franchise, Goshogun, the Nagahama Romance Trilogy, GoLion, God Mars, Gaiking, Kotetsu Jeeg, GEAR Fighter Dendoh, God Sigma, Mechander Robo, and Raideen. Also mentioned as prime candidates were GaoGaiGar and Ninja Senshi Tobikage.
Trivia / Another Century's Episode