Characters appearing in The Saints.
- Badass Bookworm
- Casual Danger Dialog: Sonia seems incapable of not snarking at people who could kill her easily.
- The Hero: Of the first arc, at least.
- Hostage for MacGuffin: Thorolf threatens Marcus, her twin, unless she hands over Simones locket. She complies.
- Necromancer: Uses necromancy more than any of the other Saints. However, it seems to be more closely related to Entropy and Chaos Magic than traditional necromancy.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
- Shock and Awe: The only member of The Saints to use electricity.
- Vampiric Draining: She uses this on a spirit to heal herself.
Sonias twin brother. So far he seems to be the most magically proficient Saint.
- Batter Up!
- Big Brother Instinct: Has this for his twin sister, Sonia, and her friend, Tori.
- Big Damn Heroes: He saves the rest of the Saints from a group of ghosts.
- Brought Down to Normal: Burns himself out magically during the fight with Thorolf.
- Elemental Powers: More so than anyone else.
- Garage Band: Mentioned briefly.
- Hostage for MacGuffin: Briefly. Thorolf threatens to kill Marcus unless Sonia hands over Simones locket. She manages to save him but loses the locket in the process.
- Walking Tech Bane: The Industrial Path allows him to screw around with technology.
- An Axe to Grind: Is overjoyed to find an axe, which he uses for the rest of the arc.
- The Big Guy: Described as being physically large as well as being the most physical figher.
- Fights Like a Normal
- Guile Hero: Sends an enchanted item to keep track of Thorolf when he escapes with the locket.
- I See Dead People: While all of the Saints can do this, its mentioned that he taught them how.
- Sarcastic Confession: To explain why he needs a cart full of improvised weapons.
- The Stoner: Implied but, so far, unseen.
- Summon Magic: His specialty.
- The Beastmaster: She can control animals, using them in fights.
- The Medic
- Powerful Pick: Brings one to the fight with Thorolf.
- Shapeshifting: She can take on animal characteristics.
- Shapeshifter Weapon: Limited to more natural weapons, such as claws and fangs.
- Super Senses: With the above shapeshifting, she can take on and use animal senses.
- White Mage
- Charm Person
- Cool Big Sis: Is one to Lori.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Weaponized. See show some leg above.
- The Empath: Can sense others emotions.
- Master of Illusion
- Theme Naming: Her and her sister, Tori and Lori.
- Show Some Leg: Can increase the amount of lust someone feels, causing the victim to lose focus.
- Doomed Hometown: Simones grandmother burned her house down and killed her parents.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Her fight with Tori and Sonia.
- Feuding Families: Simones father comes from a family of necromancers, her mother from a family of priestesses and witch doctors. Its caused some problems.
- Fisher King: Her house responds to her will and mood. She weaponizes this and uses it against Toria and Sonia.
- MacGuffin: Her locket. Getting back from Thorolf is the entire point of the first arc.
- Mission Control: Acts as this during the fight with Thorolf. Until the end, that is.
- Orphan's Plot Trinket: Her locket.
- Training from Hell
- Shock and Awe: Kills Thorolf with a lightning stike.
- Space Master: A weaker version than most. Simone can warp distances, manipulate what can and cannot happen in a certain area, and keep neep near perfect spatial awareness.
The big bad of the first arc. Once a young wizard named Harold Evergreen. He died fighting a Draugr only to be revived as a draugr himself. Afterwards he fought Simone and stole her locket setting of the plot.
- Big Bad: Of the first arc.
- Blow You Away: Uses this to cancel out Marcuss fire.
- Creepy Cemetery: His home.
- Despair Gambit: Indirectly. Being in his presence causes hallucinations of things you fear, slowly driving you mad.
- The Dreaded: Even Simone didnt want to face him directly.
- Fisher King: All of the ghosts in his graveyard have been driven insane by his presence.
- For the Evulz: He doesnt actually have to eat people or torture his victims. He just wants to.
- High-Voltage Death
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: It doesnt take.
- It Only Works Once: Quickly adapts to each strategy the Saints use.
- Neck Lift: Seems fond of this.
- The Undead
- Weather Manipulation
- Shock and Awe: As a sub-power, he calls lightning strikes down around him.