is a 18-year old female who enjoys reading and writing. She loves TV Tropes
due to its assorted humor, and its lack of blandness. (Wikipedia, I'm looking at you.) She also has a tendency to switch her POV occasionally when typing.
She is very insulted by the Owl Be Damned
page. Owls are not creepy! They are adorable! If they scare you, you are being ignorant as to how important they are to our ecology! Griffin also loves collecting owl-related figures, and currently has a drawerful of them. Someday, she'll get a whole house that she can fill
with owl-related memorablia.
Griffin also tends to not get creeped out by Nightmare Fuel
. Most of it makes her laugh
, for some reason. However, anything that does
creep her out will probably be very traumatizing to her for a long, long time.
She is on Fanfiction.net
Just for Fun
: My Personal Tropes
- All of the Other Reindeer: Nikey just wants to make friends...too bad everyone fears him for being a Kirund.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Tweety sometimes thinks Sophur and Dinner are these
- An Ice Person: Grapeshot, and his "daughter" Danger as well.
- Came Back Wrong: Lorisa was reincarnated as a Marrow Corbine, and lost all her memories of her beloved. She actually tried to kill him before he managed to remind her of him.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Shawn, a little bit, and Ajor is a creepy form of this.
- Critical Psychoanalysis Failure: Toxshae and his "family" can induce this, and Rateg committed suicide in his past life due to this.
- Demonic Possession: More like demonic symbiosis.
- Doorstop Baby: Tweety.
- Dysfunctional Family: Toxshae and co. are this and Nakama at the same time.
- Gentle Giant: Shawn is mentally a little child, so he is naturally kindhearted. Alfred is also similar.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Fury Gray has glowing silver eyes.
- Happily Adopted: Shawn, Danger, and Tweety
- Happily Married: Sophur and Dinner, Skull and Grapeshot, 220 and 284, Coco and Tono
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Crimson, unlike some people who have been corrupted by love, wants Gray to be happy with someone who she will love back.
- Love Makes You Evil: Crimson, Crimson, Crimson. Dear merciful gods, Crimson.
- Mama Bear: Tayne is extremely protective of her "little brother."
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Subverted so, so hard. Danger is really nice, if a little prone to accidentally freezing things, and you'd never expect Evangeline to be the name of a sexy, tempting demoness.
- Oblivious Adoption: Shawn is totally a Lucain! He just has wings and is larger-than-usual!
- Papa Wolf: Do not threaten Shawn or make him cry. Toxshae will call down all his powers onto you.
- Promotion to Parent: Tayne calls herself Nikey's older sister, but she acts more like his mother.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Subverted with Nikey. Gain is a borderline case of this-he has done some evil acts, but associating with Loss has made him more gentle.
- Reincarnation Romance: Lorisa and Arion
- Retcon: Gray was originally much younger. This has been edited.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: Sophur and Dinner, complete with cutesy nicknames and ear-nibbling
- Undead Child: Nikey
- The Woobie: Nikey, again.
- The Beastmaster: All trainers are this, of course, but Nira gains the ability to naturally command multiple Pokemon as well.
- The Caretaker: Aria was meant to be this for Nira, by being able to sense her fainting spells and intercept them, and the two of them still have the closest bond.
- Combat Medic: One of Nira's Messiah abilities is the ability to heal. Of course, she still runs into battle whenever it's allowed.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Nira, of the "rocks" variety.
- The Drifter: Mys, before joining Nira's team.
- Hiding The Handicap: Vern is the only one who knows about Nira's genetic illness.
- Journey to the Center of the Mind: Nira and Vern do this with each other in order to unlock the ability to command multiple Pokemon at once.
- Let Me at Him!: Both Nira and Hope tend to do this. Mys is usually the one to hold them back.
- Mission from God: Nira eventually ends up being officially sent to destroy the bug god by Terrakion. It also goes along with her becoming a Messiah.
- Pintsized Powerhouse: Hope can and will take on anyone and anything that challenges him.
- Silent Snarker: Rori is more The Quiet One, but she tends to snark at Hope's overenthusiasm in a rather withdrawn one, with as few words as possible.
- Tiny Guy, Huge Girl: Hope and Jewel, after she evolves into a Garbodor.